Train Teasing

Story Info
She deliberately teased a stranger on the train.
1.7k words
4.14
68.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

The weather was hot and humid and I wasn't looking forward to the trip home. Five would get you ten that the air conditioning on the train wouldn't be working and it would be hot and mucky on board. Not only that, because I was running just a little late, only a minute or two, I was at the back of the pack and I'd be standing for the trip home.

Fortunately, I was dressed for the weather, only having on a light dress. Imagine if I'd had to wear a suit. I don't know how men could stand them in this weather.

The train pulled in and the crowd surged forward. The people wanting to get off were beating on those wanting to get on. Why they can't just wait a few seconds to let people off I do not know. There again, yes, I do. First on gets a seat, so go for it.

I was bringing up the rear and pushed my way on, wondering how many more people would board. Dozens, was my guess, based on the way I was being jammed into other people.

My sweet little derriere was pressed firmly against someone but I didn't give it a moment's thought. You don't in these circumstances, do you.

Once the train started I certainly gave it some thought. My bottom was being jostled against someone's groin and I got a hell of a shock when I felt movement there. For a second I thought that someone was trying to grope me, and then it twigged. The man, whoever he was, was having a perfectly normal reaction to having his privates massaged by a ladies bottom. Quite a large reaction from what I was feeling.

Before I could twist away from him he did his own twisting, and it was his hip I was rubbing against. His problem was that he couldn't hold that twisted position for long and it wasn't long before we were back to groin-derriere contact.

There was one slight difference, this time. Apparently he'd managed to surreptitiously adjust the way he dangled, and his equipment had a more vertical lean. I could just about measure the size of his equipment from the way it was pressed against me.

I will admit that the poor man was trying to do the right thing, pulling back away from me just a tiny bit. Unfortunately, with the train so crowded, when he pulled away I just naturally shifted that little bit, filling up the space.

This train was an express and, even though I was getting off at the first stop, that was twenty minutes away. I had to go for twenty minutes with my buttocks bouncing and vibrating against this man. Twenty long minutes of being about as intimate as you can get without taking your clothes off.

Okay, so maybe I was enjoying the sensation a little too much. Maybe, just maybe, I added a few extra wriggles as he pressed so, ah, rigidly against me. How long could a man go with an erection that was being teased? How embarrassing for the poor man if he creamed his pants. I had to stifle a giggle at the thought. Not my fault if that giggle made me shake slightly, adding to the poor man's woes.

You have to admire a man with stamina. When the train finally pulled up at my station he was still hard as a rock. It wouldn't surprise me if I had a bruise on my buttocks from having something that hard pressed against me for so long. I was out of the train fast, not even looking to see who had been the lucky man. I was giggling as I trotted along to my car.

The car park at the station was a long open air affair, running parallel with the tracks. Most people try to park as close to the entrance as possible, but not me. At the far end of the car park were a couple of big shady trees and I always park under them, normally getting the same spot every day. Days like today are the reason I park there. The sun was high and hot and my car was totally shaded by those trees and would be nice and cool inside. No burnt hands for me from a red hot steering wheel and well worth the minute walk.

I pressed the button on my key and my lights flashed to indicate my car was unlocked. Oddly enough the lights on the car next to mine flashed at the same time. Well, not really so odd. That car next to mine belonged to a man I mentally dubbed as Mr Grey. His car was grey, of all colours, his suit was always grey, and his hair was probably grey. He was probably an accountant or something dreary like that. He also made a practice of parking under the trees and often arrived home at the same time as me.

Now that I knew he was there I could hear the tread of his feet on the ground. Quite close behind me but I'd be in and driving away first. We sort of had an unspoken rule that if we arrived together first into their car got the hell out of the other person's way.

I opened my car door and slung my bag in before getting in myself. I've always found it easier to untangle my bag before I get into the car rather than after, because I'd probably finish up sitting on the silly thing.

I'd just leaned into the car a little when a hand pushed very firmly against my bottom, sending me sprawling forward over the seat. I worked out afterwards that Mr Grey had circled around the back of the cars and come up behind me.

As soon as I was spilled over the seat a hand flipped my dress up, exposing my panties and another hand started rubbing me very intimately through my panties.

"I don't want to spend twenty minutes rubbing you, you teasing little bitch," grumbled an aggrieved voice, "so I'm going to have to hurry this along a little."

Came the dawn with a great thundering crash. I'd been butting up against Mr Grey for those twenty minute. Ew. And now he was rubbing my pussy. Double ew. And what did he mean by hurry it up?

I found out fast enough. He had the blatant audacity to pull my panties down and now he was really feeling me up. I was yelling at him, telling him to stop, and he was ignoring me.

"No need to yell," he told me, a couple of fingers pushing into me while my eyes popped wide. "I can hear you quite well in a normal speaking voice and there's no-one else around to hear you yelling.

I continued protesting and he just laughed.

"What is your problem?" he asked me. "You made it perfectly obvious on the train what you wanted and I'm just obliging you, being such a nice chap and all that."

He ignored my description of him, a description that in no way included the words nice chap, and kept on fingering me, much to my fury.

"Isn't it convenient that you got yourself all hot and ready while we were still on the train," he said. "Makes this so much easier."

I was about to point out that it didn't make this easier from my side of things when it registered he wasn't talking about what his hand was doing. I'd idly noticed on the train that the erection pressing against me has seemed big and hard. I was now receiving first hand proof of that fact. His cock was pushing its way into me, and it seemed eager to meet me.

One would think if a man jumped you and stuck his cock in you uninvited that your first thought would be along the lines of, "Oh no. I'm being raped." Not so, it turns out. My mind jumped to the fact that it was the middle of the afternoon and that we were outside and in a public place. My first thought was more along the line of, "Oh, god, what if someone comes along?"

"Are you crazy?" I yelled as his cock pushed in deep. "Someone will come along and catch you."

"Don't be silly," he said, pulling back and driving in again while I squealed in outrage. "Cars front and back, car door to one side and train tracks on the other. We're perfectly private here."

I told him to stop and he laughed and continued doing precisely what he wanted to. I protested vigorously, and he fucked me vigorously. I was in the middle of a tirade about what a reprehensible character he was when he slapped my bottom, shutting me up for a moment.

"Just answer one little question for me," he said. "If you're so against this why are you cooperating so enthusiastically?"

I was reaching for another load of vigour to use while denouncing this scurrilous insinuation when I stopped. He was right. My bottom was bobbing up and down and I was pushing to meet him with an indecent heartiness, taking him as deep as possible with every thrust.

I was reduced to sulkily muttering under my breath. It's so not fair when you've worked yourself up to a good tirade and then can't use it. And all the time his cock was plunging into me, his hands on my hips holding me steady as he did so. (Only holding me steady. Not preventing me from lifting my bottom and pushing back to meet him.)

He was going harder and faster and I was giving little squeals now every time he thrust forward. He was pushing me to the edge and we both knew it. When he finally pushed me over I was just lost, too out of breath to even scream.

I dragged up my panties, feeling rather stunned. How could a grey little man like Mr Grey do such a thing to me? Quite easily seemed to be the answer.

"Until next time," he told me, before hopping in his car and driving away.

Next time? He had to be joking. A thought occurred to me. He'd had an erection for twenty minutes on the train. An erection I might have been accidentally stimulating. If he started from scratch did that mean he could go for a good twenty minutes? A funny little shudder ran down my back. I would certainly have to make sure I didn't meet him off the train.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers