Training Tanya Ch. 02

Story Info
Tanya enjoys her first lez 3-way with Raquel & CJ.
2.5k words
4.47
21.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers

Raquel and Tanya were sitting in Raquel's favorite bar, each on their 3rd drink. They weren't intending to get drunk, but Raquel's newest girlfriend wasn't available that evening and Dennis was out of town again, leaving Tanya on her own again, so they both figured why the hell not? They'd intended to make a night of it anyway, brunette Raquel was in a cream-colored mini with high white leather boots and a silver, spangled top that plunged deep. Her caramel skin was dusted with glitter and she'd attracted her share of admirers, men and women alike. Raquel enjoyed it very much when women admired her looks, because she was very company admiring sexy women. Although few of the women in the bar were as smoking hot as the pretty blonde seated next to her.

Tanya was also getting her share of sideways glances. She was wearing tight, black leather shorts, stiletto heels and a silver lame top. The old Tanya would never have dressed this way, but encouraged by Raquel, she decided to "show off her assets". Tanya had been getting lots of sun lately, so her skin was nicely bronzed. Taller than Raquel by almost half a foot, the leggy blonde was teasing the crowd by crossing and uncrossing her long legs. She liked teasing and getting attention, Tanya decided.

"So, are we going to get drunk or find someone to fuck?" Tanya wanted to know, tossing her long, blonde hair to one side and gazing into Raquel's hazel eyes.

Raquel laughed. "We could find some other girls for both of us to fuck; it might make a change of pace." Since Raquel's instructions in the art of girl-girl sex, she was the only woman Tanya had bedded, although both knew that would end eventually.

Tanya smiled. "We could, or we could go back to my place and do each other. We haven't been together for a while." Raquel laughed ... a "while" had been last night; Tanya's sexual appetites were increasing greatly.

Raquel put her hand on Tanya's. "No, we haven't. It's a very tempting thought; you know how I love doing it with you." It was true, despite her having far more lesbian experience than Tanya, there was something about the pretty blonde, her Daddy's girlfriend, that really got to her.

Tanya leaned over, looked around to make sure people were looking and then she kissed Raquel softly. "Ditto."

Tanya didn't mind being a bit of an exhibitionist, she'd loved showing off her figure ever since High School. Even then, her skirts were too short, her heels high and her blouses tight. She was also a cheerleader and a singer and actress, performing in most of the school plays and musicals. She'd upped that ante since then, now she favored naughty lingerie and because her skirts were more often than not scandalously short, some men and women were being given a nice view this evening.

"Tanya. Tanya Bradley?"

Tanya turned around and felt her good mood sink fast. Standing there, with a look on her face that would melt ice, was her High School rival, CJ Chow.

"Tanya Bradley. I never expected to see you in a place like this; I figured you'd be married by now or in a high-power career."

"Times change, people change. I've been here a few times, with my friend." Tanya indicated Raquel.

"From that kiss you two just shared, I'd sayfriends with benefits. And you used to get on my case and tell everyone I was a slut," CJ chuckled derisively.

Tanya bit her lip. "Listen CJ, I was a real self-righteous bitch back then and I liked all the attention centered on me. You were the only other girl in school who could grab as much of the spotlight as I did, it didn't help that my boyfriend was really into you as well. What can I say? I lashed out and I'm sorry. Let me buy you a drink by way of an apology?"

CJ's face softened and she sat on the barstool beside Tanya. She smiled and put her hand on Tanya's. "Sure, why the fuck not? I didn't make it easy on you, or anyone else for that matter, I was hell on wheels myself. I guess I was trying so hard to fight the demure Asian girl stereotype that I overcompensated. I hate that image, that's the main reason I never use my full name. Yes please, I'll have a Martini."

Raquel held out her hand. "My pretty friend here needs to learn some manners," She laughed. "Hi, I'm her friend Raquel and yes, weare ... friends with benefits, as you put it. It's nice to meet you; you're a very sexy woman."

In a pair of black leather pants with matching stilettos and a sheer, gauzy white blouse, her jet-black hair halfway down her back, CJ was an absolute stunner. Raquel could easily figure out why Tanya and CJ had been rivals, but there was no reason for them to remain so. Raquel would do her best to help make peace between the sensual, Asian lovely and Tanya.

Tanya was thinking along those same lines. As the three of them talked, she found she and CJ had a lot in common and the girls were having a great time, although Tanya thought they'd better stop drinking soon or no one would be fit to drive. CJ then made a suggestion.

"Look you two, I'm having a blast hanging out with you both and my lover is out of town for the next 3 months. Why don't we go to my place, I've got a simply GORGEOUS bottle of wine I've been dying to break open. Let's go and have some more fun, maybe even order a Pizza?"

Tanya looked at Raquel, Raquel looked at Tanya and they both smiled. They linked arms with CJ and left the club, leaving some broken hearts behind, although Tanya knew her wallet would be a lot happier.

It wasn't far to CJ's place, an absolutely huge Condo complex complete with Swimming Pool and Tennis Courts. "My lover has megabucks," CJ giggled. "Want to go for a midnight swim before we go inside?"

"We didn't bring suits," Tanya smiled.

"Who needs suits?" CJ smiled, literally stripping off her clothes and diving in the pool. Raquel was almost gaping at CJ's beauty, she wasn't sure if she was drooling or not. CJ was a yummy little piece of pussy, she was giving off a "maybe" vibe, but Raquel wasn't 100% sure just yet.

"Are you two bitches going to join me? The water's lovely," the pretty Asian girl called out. Tanya laughed and got naked as fast as she could and jumped in, leaving Raquel the odd-girl-out.

Raquel usually liked to be a leader, not a follower. She got out of her clothes and enjoyed the view of her girlfriend and her school-mate frolicking in the pool. It was a lovely night, warm, with the nicest breeze, just right for a midnight skinny-dip. Raquel jumped in the water and swam towards the other two.

"You seem to be having fun," Raquel said to her girlfriend and their new friend.

"Oh, we are. We're finding out just how much we have in common, what a waste our High School years were, we should have been friends, no one could have stood in our way," Tanya laughed.

"I agree with that," CJ grinned, hugging both of her new friends. Raquel felt the undercurrent of the moment and decided to press her point.

"CJ, may I ask you a question?" Raquel said in a dulcet tone.

"Sure, shoot."

"Earlier on, you referred to yourlover, not your boyfriend. Should we take that to mean ...?"

CJ nodded. "You're very astute, Raquel. Yes ... my lover is another woman."

Tanya smiled at her girlfriend's guile. "Won't she object to you bringing other women back to your place?"

CJ grinned back. "She can't. She's married and I'm her naughty little secret. Her husband is very old-fashioned and wouldn't approve of her eating pussy. Hey, it's getting a bit chilly out here, why don't we go inside and have that drink?"

The three girls gathered up their clothing and went inside CJ's Condo. It was beautiful and huge, tastefully furnished and spotless. CJ explained to the women that her lover had Maid Service come in 3 times a week or it'd be a horrible mess. "I'm very messy," CJ giggled.

She brought them each a glass of wine that was truly spectacular and towels to sit on, as no one had bothered to dress again. Raquel couldn't take her eyes off the pretty Asian woman; her body was killer, perfect big tits, long legs and a round bubble butt, the kind she liked to get her hands on. She noticed that Tanya was also casting surreptitious glances at her former rival and wondered when someone would break the tension.

CJ did just that a minute later, setting her Wine Glass down on the coffee table. "Listen girls, this is silly. We all know why we came back here, we're into each other. So why don't we stop being coy, go into my bedroom and have some fun? Sound good?"

Raquel smiled and took CJ's hand as she stood up. "Sounds good to me, coming Tanya?" She asked.

"Not yet, but hopefully soon," Tanya giggled as she followed the other two into the bedroom.

Raquel was already stretched out on the bed; Tanya loved watching her boyfriend's daughter and now, her lover, move. Her bronzed skin and brunette hair, those cupcake tits, all of Raquel was a visual delight, but she was also a fantastic lover and had introduced Tanya to all sorts of sexual pleasures and as she'd promised, there were more to come. CJ joined Raquel on the bed and wasted no time diving between Raquel's legs and feasting on her soaking-wet pussy.

"Oh fuck Tanya; she's got an amazing tongue. Get your ass over here, slut!" Raquel commanded.

Tanya was the last to get on the bed; she ran her fingers through CJ's long black hair and down the smooth lines of her body. "Did you know you were bi-sexual in High School?" Tanya asked the sexy Asian honey.

Her face glistening with Raquel's juices, CJ sat up and shared a taste with Tanya. "Oh, yes," CJ answered. "I've always known I liked, preferred really, having sex with women. By the middle of our final year in school, I was having an affair with one of our teachers."

Tanya's blue eyes went wide as saucers. "Really? Oh, you've got to tell me who it was!"

CJ's pretty face broke into a wide grin. "Mrs. Reid."

Tanya's hand clamped over her mouth. "Really? Wow, the principal's wife, you're a lot braver than I gave you credit for. They always seemed so lovey-dovey."

"Total bullshit. He only likes flaunting his much-younger wife and her family wanted grandchildren and they've got beaucoup bucks, so Mrs. Reid married the guy, but it's all a front. She fucks him every so often, he doesn't seem to need it, but she's 100% into chicks."

"Wow," Tanya sighed. "I wish I'd known I liked girls in High School, but I only found that out recently. Just think of all the fun we'd have had. We wouldn't have been fighting; we'd have been doing ... other things."

"I promise gorgeous, that we can make up for lost time," CJ said, turning her head and kissing Tanya. "I'm sure Amy won't mind too much, this is her house."

"Wow! So you're still seeing her?" Raquel laughed. "You're one gutsy bitch, you know that?"

Moving about to allow Tanya to join them, CJ smiled and said "I'll take that as a compliment, thanks. Okay Tanya, time for us to make up for all those years we spent fighting when we should have been eating pussy. Get that hot pussy of yours up on top of my face. Raquel, I can't wait to see what your body will look like pressed up against mine and God, I so want you to suck my hot little twat."

The three women moved into position where everyone could have some fun, touch and explore. CJ sure knew her way around a pussy, within minutes; Tanya's screams were bouncing off the walls as CJ devoured her, her tongue snaking in deep. CJ played with Raquel's tits as best she could while the sensual brunette lapped her pussy; everyone was deeply enmeshed in lesbian-sex mode now.

Tanya enjoyed the sensations of CJ's tongue eating her out, she regretted heavily the time they could have been friends, but she had only learned of her sexuality over the last little while. She owed so much to Raquel, for showing her the depths of her own passions. The thought of making love with another woman never failed to arouse her these days, and although she wasn't gay by any means, she was a lot less heterosexual than she had been. So many men were cheating shit, like the guy she had been seeing before Dennis. He took care of her and since finding her and his daughter in bed recently, he was more attentive than ever. Dennis was a wonderful lover, he'd been inspired by her new sexiness, but Tanya did have to admit that women just seemed so much more creative in the bedroom.

CJ was being serviced quite nicely by Raquel, she sighed as she regretted one of the similarities between Amy Reid and her husband ... neither of them liked to share in bed. Amy didn't mind CJ having other girlfriends and she loved some of the videotapes the CJ sent her when Amy wasn't able to get away, CJ had a way with other girls. CJ was very fond of Amy, she was a wonderful, giving lover and CJ would dearly have loved to arrange a party where she, Tanya and Raquel could blow Amy's mind – but it wasn't likely going to happen anytime soon. CJ wasn't giving up though, she'd continue to hope someday it might.

Enjoying the silk sheets on the large bed, the lit scented candles, the three women were having a blast, all three of them were young and sexy, their similarities and their contrasts heightening their pleasures. For example, both Raquel and CJ enjoyed anal stimulation, which really wasn't Tanya's thing. Tanya really loved having a woman dominate her, which didn't do much for CJ or Raquel, but they made sure to give the wavy-haired blonde a bit of roughness, tugging her hair and using nasty, kinky language as they both fucked her, Tanya howling in delight. CJ had long, beautifully-manicured nails and she raked them all over Tanya's tanned skin.

The three of them finished the evening by having Tanya and CJ seal their new friendship with a soft, sensual, session of '69', Raquel fitting in wherever she could, kissing here, licking there, stroking with her hands. It was almost dawn when the girls got their clothes back on and headed home. Tanya was glad she and CJ had patched ended their rivalry, but she admitted to Raquel that if they'd been that close in High School, she might not have been a Straight-A student.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers