Trans-Ending

Story Info
Norma Jane in foursome with Mongolian transwoman and 2 women.
4.4k words
4
4.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoyed the account of my encounters with Borte, my Mongol Horde, who filled me from her Mongol Hoard. If so, you may like the sequel.

At the lunch-break of the first full day of the course, Borte indicated we could take a few minutes upstairs, and, back in my room, she stripped her knickers, and said, 'Be quickly for my snake, Norma, please.'

The said snake had, of course, withdrawn its head from its den. I pointed to the shower cubicle, and we walked into it. She gathered her skirt to her waist and thrust her pelvis forward. I grasped the wavering serpent by the throat, and, standing clear, gave it a couple of firm strokes. It spurted at once, three or four times against the wall. This was evidently, literally, a holding operation, to stave off the potential frustration of the coming afternoon and evening.

I declined the offered service for myself. I didn't want to work with sperm oozing out of an orifice, and suspected that manual assistance would leave me wanting more. As it was I had to change knickers before we tidied ourselves to go public again. At which point she said, 'Norma, I joke you. My name not Borte. She was wife of Temujin.'

Of course, having seen the list of participants, I knew that her first name was otherwise, but I said, 'Borte is such a good name I'll stay with it. It makes me think of bottom, because yours is wonderfully Bortomy.'

'You have good bottorm, too, Norma. I love arse nice shape.'

I hosed her snake-oil from the shower and we went back to work.

When we were all taking late night drinks together, one of the duo that had spent last night together spoke quietly to me. They were a nicely contrasted couple, two different examples of womanhood. The other one, keeping an eye on us from across the room was Croatian, in her fifties, with grey hair, several inches taller than me and several inches rounder in all areas. I will call her Marina. The blonde, blue-eyed Macedonian speaking to me was tiny, barely five feet tall and petite. I'll call her Bistra. I had enjoyed imagining them having sex together. She said, 'I am inquisiting, but here is maybe chance to learn about thing outside of lesson.'

She stopped, but I had an idea what she wanted to ask. 'I think you want to know about our Mongolian lady.'

'It is not of my business,' she said, 'It is wrong for me to say...'

'But we are only here together a short time, and may not meet again.'

She blushed, and looked away, but said, 'Yes. You know. We can talk to you about all, like English words we speak today.'

'You mean words like tit and cunt.'

'Yes.'

'And you want to know if she has a cock, petel?'

'You know Macedonian?'

'A little. You want to know if she puts it in my pica.'

She blushed again, but nodded.

'You haven't come across a transwoman before?'

She shook her head.

'You want to see her naked?'

She nodded.

'You want to see her fucking?'

She blushed down her neck into her shoulders. She didn't need to nod.

'I'll ask her, shall I?'

She nodded again, and glanced at Marina, who smiled at me.

I sought out Borte. 'You have two admirers,' I said, 'Who want to see your Horde, and charm your snake.'

'I see you speak the small one. What you think, Norma?'

'I think we could have pleasure together. They are keen, and you have so much to give them.'

I drifted back to Bistra, and suggested that if their courage didn't fail them she and Marina should come to my room shortly.

Borte and I were still dressed and in my room a little later, when there was a little knock on the door. Outside Bistra and Marina were standing, hand-in-hand, like naughty girls outside the head teacher's office. They didn't move until I reached out and took Bistra's other hand and drew them into the room.

Borte, being splendidly direct, embraced them, gave them smacking kisses, and said, 'What you want, you pretty ladies?'

They were hesitant, unsure how to express their desires in English.

'You want see my snake,' Borte went on. 'You curious.'

They nodded.

I invited them to take the one chair in the room, and Marina sat down. Bistra stood beside her. They held hands, as if bracing themselves for a challenge, even an ordeal. Borte and I shared a look. Clearly, a show was called for, and I stepped forward to begin. 'Shall we conduct a language lesson? Good. In primary schools in England there used to be a time in which the children brought some object to class and talked about it. This was called "show and tell." So, now we will do some showing and telling.'

I moved to Borte and removed her jacket. 'I'm going to disrobe, undress or strip this woman,' I said. 'After the jacket, the skirt.' I unzipped and down it went. 'Now you see her knickers, panties, pants. They are too big to be briefs and too small to be bloomers. But next I remove the blouse, shirt or top. Beneath is the bra, onetime brassiere. You are familiar with this, of course. I take it off -- and there are these breasts, for which there are many slang words, as boobs, bosoms, knockers, bristols, with tits being the commonest. As you see, they are big, beautiful, bounteous, bouncing. They have these delightful, charming, pretty nipples, nips or teats. Which, as you observe, are going hard, or erecting. Erecting and erection are useful words, because several body parts can do them.'

There I paused, hefted those beautiful, bounteous, bouncing boobs in my hands and said, 'Any questions so far?'

Marina said, 'What is the part round the nipple?'

'That is the areola, apeona in Serbo-Croat.'

Bistra asked, 'I know word bosom, but can be singular and plural?'

'The two breasts together are your bosom, but you can also say that one breast alone is a bosom, left bosom, right bosom, so you have two bosoms. Lesson continues.'

'Our model is not wearing stockings, pantyhose or tights, so we can go straight for the knickers or panties. Down they go, and she steps out of them, also taking off her shoes. Now we see her pubic hair, sometimes pubes. There are synonyms for this most interesting coverage of the groin or crotch, and they are oblique, even poetic and often in two words. Intimate hair, pussy-pelt, fuzz, fernery, foliage. Make up your own.'

The spectators were intently studying the said hirsute area, probably surprised that no organ was protruding from it. They surely surmised the phenomenon they were eager to view was concealed between Borte's closed thighs. I turned her round and presented her rear elevation. Stroking it appreciatively, I continued, 'This is bottom, arse, ass in American, butt, seat, sit-upon, behind, bum. We learned some of these terms earlier. It has buttocks or cheeks. Between them is the crack, for which there are few synonyms, again requiring one to borrow words which can apply but are not specific to the bum. Crevice, cleft, slot, for instance.'

I guided Borte to sit down on the bed, thighs still together. 'As you know,' I resumed, 'This beautiful woman, with the magnificent bosom and bottom, is not the same as us women. She is a transwoman. There are other words, such as transsexual, or tranny, and shemale, but the women themselves are often not happy with these terms. Translations are often misleading, too, because these women are not transvestites, that is, men dressing as women, crossdressers. They are not bisexuals by definition, though they may like to have sex with men, women and other transwomen. I know that Borte likes sex with women, because she has honoured me in that way, as you realised. You can ask her later about how versatile she is.'

Without prompting, Borte lay back on the bed, legs pressed together. The two women were agog now, leaning forward. I said, 'Before we proceed with the lesson regarding this transwoman, we should rehearse the English for women such as ourselves. Besides, you surely didn't think you were invited to my room purely as spectators?'

They looked at each other, exchanged a smile, and looked at me a little uncertainly.

'Oh no,' I told them, 'With show and tell, everyone shows and tells. So, let's see if you have learned the vocabulary so far. What about Marina showing us Bistra and telling us as she goes.'

They came into the middle of the room. Borte sat up, stood, picked up her knickers, turned her back and slipped them on. She and I sat on the bed and looked expectant. Marina bent to kiss Bistra, then began to strip her. 'First I take her dress.' She unzipped it at the back and lifted it over the little woman's head. 'She has no bra, because her tits are small ones, not big bosom. But they have nice nipples.' Borte and I agreed. They were large, spreading down to occupy much of the little cone-like breasts. 'I like to kiss them,' Marina went on, bending to demonstrate. Bistra shuddered. Marina straightened. 'She does not have panties. She has thong. I take away.' Which she did.

Bistra was doll-like, perfect. Below her tiny waist her slightly rounded stomach led down to her neat pube-patch. Its low growth fanned out, as if it had a parting, continuing upwards from her vulva. Which was a sweet little crease, hiding its clitoris, inner labia and vestibule. 'Here is vagina, cunt,' Marina said, pointing.

'A common error, my dear Marina,' I intervened. 'The vagina is inside, not visible. That is the vulva, slit, minge, quim, and so pretty, like a little girl's, and so buttoned up we will need to open it to note its features. But first, let's enjoy the rear view.'

Marina complied by turning her friend. 'Here is bottom, arse, bum,' she intoned.

'Oh, Marina, my dear,' I commented, 'That little one is too small to be an arse, in my thinking. An arse is a sizeable thing, like mine, and yours, which, incidentally, I am longing to see and handle. The Bistra bott merits a diminutive. It's a bumlet, perhaps. I can only use an Americanism for it. It's cute, but there is nothing 'acute' about it. It is deliciously rounded. You must have loved making love to it last night.'

Marina nodded and stroked it. Bistra shuddered again.

I had been watching Borte, too, and I said, 'We might now resume our examination of the voluptuous Borte, since I think the features not yet named will come into play, thanks to the exposure of those delicious cheeks. Let's strip those knickers again and lay her down.'

Borte was soon on her back on the bed, but this time she raised and parted her knees. I said, 'You are privileged to observe a quite unusual feature. Some transwomen keep their equipment tucked between their legs by varying means, but, as you see, this one has a special way of anchoring her penis, cock, tool, prick, dong, johnson, and a hundred other slangisms. It is tucked into her anus, arsehole, asshole, as you see. But if Bistra turns her back and bends over you may see what Borte calls her snake pull its head of its refuge and rise up.'

Bistra did as suggested and that long, slim organ duly detached itself and erected. Marina gave a little gasp and Bistra turned round to watch the fascinating process.

'What we now have is technically called an erection, but it, too, has common terms, like hard-on, woody, stiffy. Anything indicating rigidity will do. But,' I continued, 'Let us account for its features. The head is the glans or shield, which has shoulders, below which is the shaft. At its root are the testicles, more commonly balls, nuts, or knackers. Later we will doubtless have a chance to observe what happens when the penis is sufficiently stimulated. Of course, as married women, you are well acquainted with all this in a male configuration, but I think you are fascinated by the amazing combination of a woman's configuration and a penis and balls. I love that myself.'

The two women were, indeed, studying Borte's abundantly female physique and her spectacular cock, which they were clearly wanting to touch. And it was at that point that I drew attention to the small slick of clear liquid glazing the inside of Bistra's thighs, and said, 'No-one speaks or writes much about the importance of pheromones, those scents we give off when sexually aroused. Take a deep breath, dear ladies, and savour the heady odour of three stirred women and a transwoman.' The aroma in that quite small room was powerful. 'And the atmosphere will become the more exciting when I strip Marina.'

Marina was in blouse and tight jeans, which showed off her massive but shapely arse. Yes, arse. The blouse came off easily enough, as did the bra, letting loose her large but rather floppy mammaries, but it was a struggle to extract her from those jeans. Under them she, too, wore a thong, and it was entertaining to prize it from her chasm. Her bush was long, thick and plastered with her lubrication.

'Now,' I said, 'Borte is going to have sexual intercourse with you, or, in common parlance, she is going to fuck you both. She can do it because she is the most orgasmic transwoman I have ever known. You know orgasm? Yes. We say come, and often spell it CUM. She can come and come and come. I think her whole body is full of cum, or sperm, semen, spunk." Squeeze her breasts.' They took one apiece. 'You see? She is full of spermilk, and she needs to keep cumming. She will stand now and you will kneel on the bed side by side and bend forward.'

They were a little dubious about this, but I went on, 'You came to learn about a transwoman's sexuality and you have fired her up to cum, so now you should offer yourselves for her ejaculations.'

They took up position, and Borte and I enjoyed the presentation of those contrasting bottoms. I said, 'You are both good and slippery, so she will slip in easily.'

Borte was by now quivering, her whole being concentrated in her tool. She moved behind Bistra and took hold of her cheeks. I stepped beside Borte, took her cock and guided it towards the now open, pink, labial folds, which readily admitted the glans. Borte paused a moment, savouring the sensation, and said, 'Cont is hot, is good. I go in.' She pushed. I released her penis as it glided in. Bistra uttered a little cry and jerked as Borte probed her depths, and they both shook with Borte's shaking.

I wondered whether I could bring off Bistra, too, so reached round her hip and sought her clitoris, which was erect all right. With short in-out jabs, Borte came and Bistra responded with her own orgasm.

Borte remained still a few moments, stomach jammed against Bistra's bottom. Then she drew out, penis shiny and dripping with vagina-slime and semen, stepped sideways to stand behind Marina and probed with her cocktip into the curling, wrinkling lappings of the skirt-like inner labia. She lodged in the vestibule, and skated straight in all the way with the abundance of lubrication, and, without any limit to her penetration, the whole shaft was buried. She came at once, shuddering and gasping.

She lay forward, breasts against Marina's back, now easing her still hard cock gently in and out with little bum thrusts. 'They have lovely cont,' she said to me. 'I want again.'

'Let us pause a moment for further questions,' I said. I fetched towels from the bathroom and lay them on the bed. The trio sat on them, oozing, and looked at me.

Bistra almost whispered to Borte, 'You do fucking with other transwomen?'

'Oh yes, I like,' Borte said.

'Do you do fuck in arsehole?'

'Oh yes, if we both like. Sometimes we just do hand and mouth.'

'Do you do fuck in woman arsehole?'

'Oh yes, if we both like.'

Bistra and Marina were, we assumed, unfamiliar with anal intercourse, and wanted to see it, though not necessarily to experience it. They sat quietly for a minute, then I said, 'You want to see it, don't you. You want to see Borte do buggery. You know that word? It means to put a penis in an anus.'

They looked a little sheepish, perhaps a bit shocked by the subject.

'All right,' I said. 'You three can have me, take me, fuck me, bugger me, whatever you like. I'm all yours.' Why else had I remained clothed so far?

I stood before them, arms dangling at my sides, awaiting their attention A little hesitantly they stood and began to undress me. Marina unbuttoned and removed my shirt. Borte unzipped and dropped my skirt, Bistra took off my shoes. They studied me a moment, then Marina unlatched and drew off my bra and at the same time Bistra pulled down my knickers. They studied me again, and Bistra said, 'You have white part in pubic hair.'

'That's because I'm an old lady,' I said.

'You don't have old lady tits,' Marina said, holding them and snubbing the nipples with here thumbs. They don't fall down like mine.'

'I haven't fed several children,' I said, 'And yours are beautiful matronly ones.'

'I like Norma bottorm,' Borte said. 'It is not big like mine but is good shape.'

'Well, I am quite proud of it,' I said.

Without discussion they conducted me to and lay me down on the bed on my back. 'We see minge,' Bistra said, and they lifted my legs apart. 'It is nice,' she went on. 'I say words for here. These are lips outside, and these are lips inside.' She touched them and I flinched in pleasure. 'Do I hurt?' She asked.

'Quite the opposite,' I said. 'Remember, I've been watching you three sexing away, so I'm pretty much ready to explode.'

Bistra laughed. 'Yes, you are wet from inside cunt. I make you cumming now?'

'Please do,' I bade her.

'Your clitoris is ready. Is same word in Macedonia and Croatian. Marina and I, we like to kiss clitoris. It makes us cum.' And she lay down next to me, the other way round, her delectable bottom by my shoulder, and rummaged in my quim-grove with her tongue.

'Marina,' I said, 'If you lie on my other side and lean over me we can nipple together. In English we easily make nouns into verbs. Please, darling nipple me.'

Bistra knew just how to clitorise, and when Marina held her breasts to brush the nipples to and fro against mine, the sensations and the sights swept me steadily towards orgasm But the ensemble was not yet complete, for Borte climbed onto the bed, too, and took up station looming over Bistra and manoeuvred herself to insert as much penis as was possible in Bistra's crack.

Bistra was startled and stopped tonguing long enough to say, 'Oh, yes, penis in my cheeks. They make it cum, maybe?'

'Sporm is coming,' Borte announced, easing her snake-head carefully in and out of the tight crevice so as not to drive into the available anus.

'I'm cumming,' I assured them, and Bistra held her lips to my vulva and clenched her bottom, Marina pressed her tits onto mine and mashed her mouth on mine. Borte uttered little chirrups of ecstasy as she pumped her product between those cute buttocks.

Without consultation, Borte and I eased ourselves out of the melée and got off the bed. Marina and Bistra were lying parallel but heads to feet. Borte and I pushed and lifted until they understood what we were urging them to do. As though engaged in synchronised exercises they edged closer, opened their legs and plunged mouth to minge. Into the swamp of blended sperm and cunt-fluid they plunged their tongues, slurping along vulval groove to catch clit. They gave little grunts and squeaks of joy, appreciation, love, and thrust their hands under each other's bottoms.

Borte and I looked on in apreciation. She said, 'These ladies beautiful.' I wondered whether there could be any lovelier spectacle than two women making love, for that is what they were making. Perhaps with the extra passion of knowing that after this weekend they would probably never be together again.

12