Trans GF Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ask your brother. How deep did he take me?" Amelia asked.

"Come on, Amelia. Let it go, she's my baby sister."

"Yea, yea, baby! That's why she milked me inside her throat," Amelia replied. "I got it, she was hungry."

"Bro, you can take her inside your ass?" Lia asked.

"Your brother took my cock ball deep inside his ass pussy," Amelia said. "You should learn from your brother."

"What? You are joking! No way you can do that without any prep time," Lia doubted.

"It was hard and painful for the first time but now your brother keeps his pussy open 247 for me," Amelia replied. "And that's the only reason I like bois over girls. Girls are annoying."

"We know! He's my brother but still, I don't believe it," Lia said.

"I have videos to prove," Amelia responded.

"God forgives me, let me see, please," Lia petitioned.

"You can watch today's one. I have a very nice clip to show you," Amelia said then passed her phone to Lia.

"Holy fuck, I never see a man cum like that. How do you make him squirt without touching his... And why is it so small and soft? Where is he taking your big thing anyway? " Lia was shocked.

"Too much question girl," Amelia said.

"Lia stop, I'm your brother. This is weird."

"It's not weird, it's education. Just tell me please," Lia begged.

"First of all, your brother isn't a man, he's a boi. Boi's like your brother, cum like that. They have a P-spot just like girls' G-spot. Your brother's dick is not just small but also useless. We don't have to stimulate it anymore. I just use it as a handle for better fucking. Watch this video, you'll know what I'm talking about," Amelia explained. "Look at his belly there, see the bulge. My monster is doing it."

"Wow, you are holding his manhood and nuts so strongly. His nuts are even small," Lia said.

"But his bladder is big enough to make a mess. Honey, I love when you squirt all over you," Amelia said.

"Now I know why he was screaming like a girl. That's mean... How many times do you make him cum?" Lia asked.

"Honey, how many?" Amelia asked me.

"I lost count after fourth."

"No way, nooo waaay. Brother how do you keep your little thing limp when you orgasm? Lia asked.

"He doesn't. I always keep his balls empty. You won't have a erection when your balls are completely drained and busy to produce sexual fluids," Amelia said.

"But one thing I don't understand, why do you sound like you are humiliating my brother?" Lia asked.

"Don't accuse me, your brother likes it," Amelia replied.

"Haha, I knew you two were playing with me," Lia taunted.

"Listen I can prove it but you won't like it,' Amelia said.

"You wanna show me my brother's hard dick. I already saw how you emasculated him," Lia said.

"Honey stripped naked," Amelia mandated.

I pulled down my gym shorts then went for the t-shirt.

"You don't have to show us your abs," Lia halted me.

"Lia, it's rules. When girls are in full clothes, bois are either stripped naked or clothed," Amelia said. "Here, look at your brother dripping wet pp."

"Ooo, why are you leaking so much?" Lia asked. "We are humiliating you. Your pp is smaller in person."

"We call it clitty, isn't it so cute? Limp, small and pink perfect combination," Amelia said while presenting my penis as a worm to my sister.

"You know, it does look like a clit. Even your tip is bigger than his clit in both ways. So did you let him fuck with this after your first fuck?" Lia asked.

"Lol," Amelia laughed.

"Then my brother is still a virgin, lol," Lia laughed.

"He never will, his clitty is totally useless now," Amelia replied.

"Omg, you really love to be humiliated," Lia said. "You are leaking more now."

"Lia, wanna see how your brother masturbates?" Amelia asked.

"Let me guess, he uses a vibrator, right?" Lia asked.

"Nope, but a good guess. Honey do your magic," Amelia ordered.

I licked my fingers and started playing with my bussy. I was lucky that I didn't put back the buttplug in. It was my buttplug break time. But my pussy was still wet from Amelia's huge load. The moment my fingers passed inner muscles, her cum started to drip. I took all of it and swallowed it. Her cum is so delicious.

"Mmmm, you are a slut, brother," Lia said. "Omg, your asshole is gapping."

"Honey, we don't have all day, just cum okay," Amelia started to force me.

I didn't want to disappoint my love, but what about my little sister? I dug deep and started stimulating my pussy. My hand was working faster on my pussy before I could even nod my head and, within minutes, my body had completely betrayed me as I was having an orgasm on a couch while my sister was watching me perform like some sort of sex puppet. My nuts were dry, but after dinner my bladder was full. My body couldn't hold back. I lifted my ass and started spraying all over the floor. "Mmmm, yeeeeesssss, mmmm, eeeeee, sssshhhhh." The utter humiliation somehow mixed with my orgasm added a level of intensity that I can barely explain. It was like my brain came as well as my clitty.

The delayed orgasm was loud and wet and absolutely tore through me. I rested on my back on the couch, unable to even think. After a few minutes, I looked up and into Lia's wild eyes. She looked to have enjoyed the show, even if it was arguably the most humiliating moment of both of our lives.

"Well done honey, clean yourself up." Amelia said while I painted like a racehorse.

"Holy moly, how do you do that? Lia was shocked. Then she hugged my limo body. " I'm sorry about the early talk. You are really happy with her. You are happy, I am happy."

"Honey, see what you did to me," Amelia asked while holding his rock hard cock. "Come here, sit on my lap."

Amelia was telling me to sit on his cock while my sister sat just behind us. "Whatever she wants." I murmured to myself. I positioned her cock on my pussy lips and pushed down my ass until my ass cheeks met her thighs. "Ammmmmh, mmmmh." My clitty shot a globe of precum on my sister's clothes when I landed on her lap.

"Bad boi," Amelia grinned. "Clean it now." I tried to reach but it was a little far from my reach. But what happened next I wasn't ready for that.

"Let me help you, brother," Lia said and she took it by her index finger and held it right in front of my face.

"Swallow it," Amelia ordered. I took my sister's finger inside my mouth and cleaned it properly.

"Honey, your ass feels so good," Amelia sighed. "You're so sexy, but I don't even want to bang you in front of your sister and ruin our movie night. For now I just want to stay inside you. Keep it hard, babe."

My face flushed again. And I was thinking how I can keep her hard inside my ass. I started to move my hip slowly but Lia yelled at me. "Hey, I'm right here sitting next to you."

Amelia spanked my ass so hard that the sound echoed in the room. "Just keep squeezing my cock, slut," Amelia whispered to me. "You're leaking too much, don't it drop on the floor."

Then we were watching movies and simultaneously I was squeezing her cock, and eating my precum from my clitty. A little while later my hip was moving again itself.

"What are you doing, naughty bitch?" Amelia asked.

"Babe, you know my pussy loves your cock."

"Brother, you really are a good little cock hungry girl, aren't you?" Lia asked.

"You're my little cock hungry girl," Amelia said and moved my face to kiss me.

"I love you. I am so happy that you love my big black cock. And now I think you should get back to business, but first we have to take permission from your sister," Amelia said. "I think Lia is still a little bit upset about our relationship."

"What no, I'm glad that you're dating my brother," Lia said. "Just look at his pp, I don't think any girl would even touch it sexually, haha."

"I think that's the smallest I've ever seen your clitty," Amelia said to humiliate me more in front of my sister. "Is it because your sister is here? Are you shy or insulted?"

"I think he's shy, look how ferociously he's leaking," Lia said. "Omg, it never grows at all. I saw your weenie on our family album."

"Do you have it with you or any copy?" Amelia asked.

"No, sorry. Mom keeps the album, maybe you can when you meet our family," Lia replied.

"Babe, we are talking," Amelia spanked me because I moved my hip a little. "He's got a wonderful butt, doesn't he?"

"Terrific ass," Lia replied. I clenched my pp to get hard and it flopped. "Oooo, ooooh...poor thing, trying to get hard. It's like a wrinkled worm....and hiding inside its skins...."

"To be honest. I like small pp. It makes it easier to handle the boi," Amelia said. "Wait, let me drain your brother's pp canal. It's clogged by a little dried thick precum." Amelia gripped my hip with her hands and lifted me until just the tip was inside me. Then she just moved her hands to free fall on her big thick cock. My clitty sprayed like a watergun.

"Haha, he peed," Lia was laughing so loud. "Do it again."

"You like it?" Amelia asked.

"Yes, it's so funny," Lia replied. Amelia did it again but this time she pushed me down like a piston. Her cock was poking out water from my bladder. I kept holding my mouth so Lia couldn't hear my moaning and groaning.

"Would you mind if we take the measurement of his clit, Amelia?" Lia asked Amelia like I was Amelia's property.

"Check the top drawer beside my bed," Amelia said. Then Lia came back with a measurement tape and sat this time more closer to me.

"Babe, she is my little sister. Do you think it'll be..."

"And you have a little pp," Amelia said before letting me finish.

"Don't be shy, brother. I'm only 13 months younger than you," Lia said, then she lifted up my pp putting her index finger under. "Hehe, it's even smaller than my finger." After that, she measured my pp and giggled louder. "A bit more than two inches. "Many women have larger clitorises than you, brother."

"Okay this is enough for my sweetheart. Honey give me a nice blowjob and show off your throat skill," Amelia first lifted up then pushed me down on my knees. "Lia, careful, you may get jealous of your brother."

I started to suck her rock hard cock, massage her balls, lick her shaft, I took her all in and started to move my head up and down, playing with my tongue on her balls. Looking upwards was a great view, seeing my girlfriend enjoying my throat.

"Damn, he is a pro!" Lia was surprised.

"That's enough lube for your hungry wet pussy," Amelia stopped me.

I stopped and repositioned myself, sitting right above her cock and slowly lowering myself. The feeling when she entered me was incredible. I started to ride her, moved a bit forward with my upper body, and kissed her. I rode her well, moving my hips in circles, stopping sometimes, adjusting speed. It felt great to hear her, while my sister was watching my slutty side.

"Oh my god, brother, you already soaked her belly," Lia said surprisingly. "That's why all the furniture is waterproof."

I played with her nipples, lip biting them and twisting my tongue around them, while riding her cock slowly and passionately. As seen by her groans, she seemed to enjoy it. Then she stopped me and told me to get on all four facing my sister.

"Ass up, head down," Amelia ordered. My sister also turned onto us, my head was right in front of her crotch. I could smell her sweet pussy scent.

"Do you have any vibrator?" Lia asked. "I would like to masturbate watching live porn, hehe."

"Wait, let me get you a wand," Amelia replied. Then she returned with a Hitachi wand and gave it to my sister. I was relieved that she was using it over her leggings.

Amelia thrust her hip and filled my open pussy with her cock, then pulled her cock out a bit slowly before ramming it back in. With every thrust, I gasped and moaned. The feeling was so good and the whole environment just made me so horny. I just let my body loose and my orgasm took over my body. My pp ran water like a slow faucet, and a long, intense vibration satisfied me once again. I just kept my mouth shut and enjoyed this awesome orgasm.

"Honey, they're dripping out over the couch," Amelia gave me heads up. My hand soaked and then licked it clean.

"How do you make him cum so quick?" Lia asked.

"I don't, I just help him a little. Your brother is actually quick in bed."

Then she started ducking me faster and faster. The harder she fucked me, the more juice flowed down from my clitty. It made me feel dirty and great at the same time. And she continued to fuck me while spanking my bubble butt, sometimes squeezing them hard, then just gently. At some point, she stopped, pulled her cock out, and stood up.

"Honey!" Amelia called me.

"What are those? Looks like creampies," Lia asked.

"Yes sweetie, they are. And it's your brother's favorite dessert after my raw cum," Amelia replied.

I turned around and licked her cock, and was sucking to clean it dry so that I could use fresh lube. Then she pushed me back and positioned my head on my sister's lap. She pulled up my legs and handed them over to my sister to hold over my head.

"Brother, I never thought you'll be fucked like a open while you're folded in half," Lia mocked me.

"Do you know which position sissies enjoy most?" Amelia asked.

"Missionary!" Lia replied. "The ultimate symbol of sexual surrender is when a sissy lies on her back and rises and opens her legs to display her gaped pussy."

"Wow, Lia. You know about sissies," Amelia praised my little sister. "Now see it live, when your brother is a sissy."

Amelia squeezed my thighs and opened me wide open, slid her cock inside again, and then fucked me incredibly rapidly, my clitty bouncing and flinging cumin around. She bent down and continued to screw me, now a little slower, and we kissed, looking in each other's eyes and seeing pure passion. Toying with my hole, she repeatedly pushed within, sometimes pulling out and very slightly entering in. Then I clenched my pussy muscle, and she groaned loudly and pushed hard inside, and I rubbed her cock with my hole while she continued to move everything in and out.

My body was shaking. Amelia and Lia both knew what was going to happen now. They were expecting a squirt from me, but it's too late. My nuts and bladder were both dry, empty, so what I had was a powerful dry orgasm. Dry orgasm has been my favorite orgasm, because it's the last thing you can afford to give in pleasure. I just screamed like a bitch, "Yesss, ooohhh, fuuuucckk, mmaonn, yess, mm, mm, ohh, uuuu, uuuuhhhh, mmmhhhhh."

"Wow, it's beautiful," Lia commented.

"Looks like your father needs energy drinks," Amelia said. "Honey!"

Amelia smiled at us and pulled her cock out. I immediately sat up and opened my mouth right in time when she came hard, directing her load right into my mouth. Amelia and Lia were moaning together. She couldn't help but watch Amelia's cock shooting cum on my face. Some of it did not hit the target, but most did, and it was so delicious, I swallowed all of it. I'm always astounded by how much she can accumulate.

She held her cum and put it back inside my pussy to breed me. I did my best to tighten up, squeezing down on her and preventing her from pulling out. Her load flowed up from her huge balls, causing her meat to expand against my prostate before flooding my insides with her hot, sticky sperm. Over and over, roasting me like a Thanksgiving turkey with so much cream. Amelia clenched her lips to be silent, but I could hear a loud, happy groan echoing from her voice at how satisfying it felt to fill my pussy. But it felt even better to be full, as far as I could understand, with the gooey, squishy, spermy white stuff splashing all over the right spots.

"Mmmmmhh, huuuhh, uuuh," Amelia was moaning.

We three were panting like dogs as we took in our breath, and I turned around the instant hers plopped from my creamy star. Because of our fuck session, the room was warmer than usual, and sweat was dripping off of us. Amelia's hair was matted to her face in the sweetest way conceivable.

The next few minutes were spent in quiet pillow talk, sweet-nothings, and idle observations. Neither one of us was in a position to continue coupling, but we couldn't exactly get out of the room either.

"That... was fucking amazing," then kissed me on the lips, "You're amazing. Pretty much most of the guys I've been with can't handle me."

"I love you, Amelia."

"Aww, I love you too, darling," Amelia replied.

I kissed her right then, right on the lips, pouring my tongue into her mouth and giving her a taste of what she'd given me earlier. We were making out for a solid two or three minutes when Lia left us to have our moment. Her head cocked towards me, and her gaze followed me as I turned over and got up. She followed my lead, and her member became noticeably thicker than I remembered it being when lying down. "Come on, honey, you know what I want," she said, her cheek rising again, glistening in the dim light.

I gulped, seeing her member rise like a phoenix from the ashes, but the love sensation and her raw cum gave me enough energy for one more round before calling it night. My head was full of ideas to meet her with my parents.

"Honey, let's take it to the shower, we are dirty anyway," Amelia proposed an idea.

"How about you fucked me in the balcony where everyone can see us that how much we love each other?"

"Most of the lights are out now?" Amelia said but I love fucking you in public place. And with that, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me out onto the balcony. If there was ever a time to be alive, it was right then.

Before I knew it, my back was against the balcony door, and she was stroking her girlcock on my balls and perineum. I expected her to fix me on the railing so everyone could see my face. But she had other plans for me. I groaned because it felt so amazing. She didn't mind my loud groaning; she simply let me get it out, the entire experience of being a slut for my lover pouring over me as her thick cock split my balls apart, working them like a thigh-fucking girl. She swung back and forth, groaning and sucking my nipples and raking her teeth along my skin.

"Mmmmh, uuuhh."

Apparently, she required a different angle for that, so she leaned down to grip beneath my knee, raising my leg up as she spread my hole again. It was different this time, taking me from a new angle, leaving my balls to slide along her shaft as she gasped.

"I'm gonna fuck you harder" Amelia said.

"Uh-huh, I want it harder."

"Deeper?" Amelia asked.

"Yes please, go deeper, babe."

"I'm going to shoot so much in you," she tightened her teeth and smashed me against the wall, "I'm going to get you impregnated."

Amelia was obviously like dirty talk, but this time it made me cum, spilling my juice all over her cock. My eyes were closed tight and I kept on moaning like a whore.

"Perfect, more lube for your pussy," Amelia was shoving her cock inside me while pinning me on the wall and fucking me harder at the same time.

Amelia was fucking my ass from the front standing position, sucking and licking all over our bodies, leaving bite marks on my flesh. It would have been difficult to explain to anyone who saw me afterwards that I had not been assaulted by a monster, but I didn't care. My main worry was using my body to set off my girlfriend like a fireball.

TI was groaning louder and more intensely while Amelia abandoned my chest in favor of filthy talking her way through it. "Darling, stay with me. I'm going to cum for you, you're so fucking good. Do you want to wear it this time on your face?"

"Yes, please paint my face. I want to put your seed on it."

"You'll look like a tramp," Amelia said.

"I'm a tramp for you, babe."

I came again, this time harder and more intense than the last one. "Oooh, yeeesss, mmmmh, uuuuuhhh, fuccck, mmmmh, mmh." There were no words, no exhortations, just furious mutual grunting and groaning, each of our bodies giving in to the other. Not much came out of my pp and what little did just rolled down the shaft. But I could feel the way the additional tightness took hold of her silky smooth dick, milking out her spunk for a fifth time. There was a little pain, sure, but the slight burning was more than worth the wet fullness she packed into my ass, hitting my prostate and stretching out my climax even as my balls were quite dry.