Transcontinental Swap Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I'd heard my mother use the 'F' word three other times in my life. My mouth had dropped open. It dropped further that she had read the noontime situation so accurately.

I stammered out, "Yes, we did. He made me feel really good. He usually does."

Mom asked, "Everyday?"

"Except Wednesdays until the end of the semester. He has a noontime seminar that just started with outsider guests talking about computer graphics. That's the field that Frank specializes in."

"You and Frank been doing long lunches for a while."

"Started at the beginning of the semester. He's a techy but is taking my basic psych class."

"Nice."

We rode along in silence for a long time, each of us mulling over the various parts of our conversations.

I finally asked my mother, "When I was in Portland with Russ and Bree in November, you said that someday you'd tell me how you knew to give me advice about a multi-partner relationship -- remember, about being sure that everyone was on the same page all the time?"

Mom glanced at me and I sensed some defensiveness and a barrier going up. She said, "I remember."

I said, "And?"

Later, I understood the long silence that took place; my mother was debating how and how much to tell me about what she did. Finally, she spoke, "Well, your father and I were in a long-term relationship with three other couples."

I said softly, "So, you're swingers?"

Mom said, "In a way, but we're in love. It's polyamory but we don't live together."

"How long or is it over?"

Mom chortled, "A little over thirty years."

"YEARS?" My voice even cracked.

Mom blushed as I looked at her. "Yes, years. Some of us were neighbors, and then a few others joined us. We even had a larger 'family' for a while. When a couple of us got pregnant we wanted to move in together and make a commune, but we took a vote and the idea got voted down. Basically, more of us wanted to raise kids in a traditional home than spend years trying to explain ourselves to outsiders."

"So, it broke apart?"

"A few of the group went off to live a traditional life style, but a dozen of us stayed together when we could. We didn't live together, but we visited back and forth and made time for each other. As you and your brother got older we curtailed things even more, but never completely. After you left home we rekindled things back to the old level. That's why we live near our friends up in Maine. We reestablished our life style."

"WAIT," I practically shouted in the enclosed vehicle. "Is this with the Wilkinsons, the Parkers, and the Todds? Oh, and I can't remember the names of the others right now. And, holy cow, you all live in the same neighborhood now."

My mother nodded. "We made the Parkers your god parents, but really all of them were." After another long silence, she added in a near whisper, "Besides, one of the men might be your father."

"WHAT?"

"Well, when we decided to have kids across the group, the women that wanted children -- me included -- stopped taking birth control precautions. Mostly, I was with your father, but I did make love with the other men ... and women too. We agreed to not say anything until the time was right. I think now is that time."

"Whoa! You mean Jim Parker, George Wilkinson, or John Todd could be my father and not Daddy?"

"Exactly. I'd prefer to say your biological father. Your Daddy is always your Daddy, at least I hope you'll continue to think of him that way. He has always loved you dearly, and you have never lacked for anything because of the other possibilities. If anything, we all overcompensated in paying attention to each other's children because of the possibility. You had a superb upbringing by him, more so than any other kid we knew about."

Mom was right. Daddy had been exceptionally attentive and loving to me my entire life. He doted on me, and I felt more loved by him than any other kid felt loved by their father.

Another thought struck me, "Holy Cow! You mean, I might have some half sisters or brothers -- the children of those three families -- that Dad might have sired?"

"True, but we don't know, and actually it might be five other families given the time when I got pregnant and some of the other women got pregnant. We agreed that unless there was some major reason for it, we would never do paternity or DNA tests."

"Hooooooly shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiittttt." I said. My head had just been mind-fucked. I wanted to be angry, intrigued, surprised, amazed, awed, happy, and lots of other emotions all at the same time. I think my head just turned off for a bit.

A long silence transpired in the car.

As I got off the Interstate and started on secondary roads to the house, I decided to reveal the rest ofmy secret life instead of dealing with more of my parents -- or Mom and some mystery dad I barely knew.

"Mom, I have a few things to share too." She nodded for me to continue. "Dirk, Bree, and I involve some other people in our relationship. There's Frank, who you met at lunch, his sister Rene, and another couple -- Joe and Steph; she works with me at the college. And another thing, we all get together as a group on weekends. Oh, and when I was out on the west coast, I went to swinger's party with Russ and Jo." I paused and added, "There, now we're even."

My mother laughed and said, "I'll say!"

* * * * *

Mom and I sat knocking down glasses of wine and getting into the details of each other's sex life. I never expected to be having a discussion like this about my secrets, and certainly not hers. I remained blown away.

After our inhibitions were a lower, Mom asked out of the clear blue, "So, would you share me with Dirk? He looks like a great lover."

I lost count of how many jaw-dropping statements my mother had laid on me. I stuttered out, "You mean ... you want to ... sleep with him?" I couldn't bring myself to use the 'F' word. I'd never thought of my mother as fucking anybody -- even my father, let alone my temporary husband.

She nodded and I blurted out, "That'd be up to Dirk, and I sure hope we wouldn't be sleeping when we were together."

I knew how Dirk would react to that offer. My mother -- Angie -- was no slouch in the looks department. She might be a little north of fifty years old, but she had remained trim, busty, and a good-looking woman. I'd seen her flirt before, and she had a natural way to twist a man around her little finger to get what she wanted, particularly my father ... although I thought I might want to reserve the 'father' word for whomever my biological father was. I realized that would be hard to do, so I decided the biological father would be called 'sperm donor' and my Dad would remain 'Dad' or 'father.'

I briefly shut my eyes, realized I had a wine buzz, but I still envisioned Dirk and my mother in our bed making love. She'd be lying back as he went in and out of her pussy, and moaned loudly. Dirk would look very happy. I opened my eyes.

"Would I be out of place if I wanted to be with you and Dirk?"

My mother grinned, "Not in my book. We usually play together in the same room ... in the same bed. It's very erotic. Bring Bree and the others too. Call up Frank; if he comes I'd like to try him too ... and your Joe friend."

"MOTHER!"

* * * * *

Bree arrived home a few minutes later, just as I got a text from Dirk saying he'd be another half hour but to keep a warm plate for him if we were eating at home. He was nice like that, keeping me up to date on his schedule and plans so I didn't worry about him being late. Russ, my missing husband, just showed up when he was ready; the only concession he made was to put theFind Friends app on his iPhone so I could track his whereabouts.

I didn't let Bree in on anything Mom and I had talked about. I'd started to think of options for how to break this news, particularly how to do it in a fun and arousing way. Mom liked that idea too.

We called the local Chinese restaurant and made an order. I texted Dirk to stop and pick up the order on his way home. We'd did this about once a week, so all would seem normal at this stage. Forty minutes later we sat around the dining room table passing the little white boxes of food around the table so we could each sample some of the Oriental take-out delicacies.

After we'd cleaned up dinner, I made definite flirting motions with Dirk and Bree. My mother intentionally ignored my flirting per our agreement. I whispered to Dirk that I wanted to make lovenow! He shot a glance at my Mom, but she was reading a magazine and didn't glance up. He shrugged, got out of his chair, and we started to sneak away upstairs. As we passed by Bree, I grabbed her hand and pulled her along with us. She too glanced at my mother, but shrugged and came along with us.

Seconds later I stripped the clothes from my two lovers, plus added my own to the growing pile in the bedroom chair. When either of them started to say anything about the rush or my mother, I'd madly kiss them. They finally got the idea that I was needy and didn't care what my mother thought.

I captured Dirk's rod in my mouth and after bringing it to sufficient hardness, an easy task in his case, I maneuvered him onto his back and mounted him cowgirl style. His feet were near the door. At my suggestion, Bree mounted Dirk's face, leaning against the headboard also facing away from the door.

Within thirty second we were each moaning in pleasure: Bree from Dirk's tongue work, Dirk from the pleasure of two women on his mouth and cock, and me from his generous cock worming around in my pussy.

We moved slowly, savoring the experience. After about two or three minutes I felt a light touch on my shoulder. I turned slightly and there was my sexy mother, naked, and obviously lusting to join us. I reacted to her nudity with curiosity, and actually felt a little turned on at seeing a new female body.

I pointed to her mouth and then to Dirk's cock, where it pistoned in and out of my pussy. Mom nodded and grinned at me. My God, I was facilitating my mother giving my temporary husband a blowjob. It occurred to me, I'd never asked her about what Daddy would think about her obvious infidelity. I still had some residual shock about what she'd told me during the afternoon.

I leaned down to add some kisses to Bree's ass, and to drag my breasts across Dirk's chest. As I did, I raised myself high enough that his cock came completely out of my cunt, no doubt covered in my juices.

I felt Dirk jerk slightly, and from beneath Bree's pussy I heard him exclaim, "What the fuck is going on? Julie, what are you doing? Whoa!"

I said in a loving voice, "Oh, I'm not doing anything but dragging my tits across your chest."

Bree turned around. I heard her chuckle when she saw Angie's naked backend as she leaned over the bed to blow Dirk. Bree wiggled her pussy over Dirk's mouth and said, "Keep eating me, Lover. Just enjoy what the world brings you."

I turned halfway around so I could see my mother. Her head enthusiastically bobbed up and down in her efforts to bring Dirk off. He started to squirm underneath me. He had to know what was going on. He said, "Julie, move. I want to see who's here."

Bree lifted up, I rolled to my side, and Dirk blurted out, "ANGIE! What are you doing?"

My mother lifted her head slightly from his cock and said with humorous sarcasm, "Why, I'm giving you a blowjob or haven't you ever had one of these before? I thought I trained my daughter better than that."

We all laughed, except Dirk. He said, "But ... you're Julie's ...mother! You shouldn't ... Oh, fuck!"

Dirk could not finish his sentence because Mom dropped down on his cock and deep throated his entire shaft until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She made it look so easy, and I still had to work on that little technique.

Bree had flopped down next to me. We were stroking each other as we watched my mother work her magic on Dirk. On her upstrokes, we could see that he had an unusually hard erection. Russ called it a 'Blue Veiner,' after the tightness of the surface veins visible along his cock.

Bree said, "Hey, she's good."

I remarked, "Years of practice. She told me today she'd been in a swinger's group for the past thirty years or so, AND that my father might be any one of a half-dozen men besides the man that raised me, AND then she dropped on me that she wanted to fuck Dirk and Frank and Joe and probably any other male that walks in our front door. There were a few other minor points, but I'll tell you about them later. Overall, it's been a shocking day."

My mother pulled off of Dirk's cock for a second and said, "And, I forgot to tell you that I go both ways." She winked at me and Bree, and my mouth dropped open again. Holy shit, my mother was also bisexual.

Dirk started to plead with my Mom. "Angie, please let me finish in a more romantic way with you. You are so sweet, and nice, and stacked, and sexy, and ... I'd really like to fuck you, if you're willing."

Mom jerked off Dirk's cock and said, "Well, let's get going." She instantly mounted Dirk's thighs, ground her pussy into his abs as she kissed him, and then grabbed ahold of his cock, centered it on her pussy, and slowly wiggled back and down until the entire shaft had disappeared. Dirk moaned. Angie moaned.

Mom began to bounce and swing her hips back and forth on Dirk's cock. Now I knew where I'd inherited my horniness as well as my natural ability to make love like the world's biggest slut. Maybe I was only the second biggest slut next to my mother.

Mom gestured to me to come beside her. I did, and she planted a kiss on my lips unlike any other we'd ever shared. She drove her tongue into my mouth too, and I actually responded with all the sexual arousal I had, even grabbing ahold of a breast and pinching the nipple to excite her further.

As we pulled apart, I said, "Oh, Mom. This is ... unbelievable."

My mother nodded. She said, "I have wanted to make love to you like this for over a decade. I hope this is all right. I know I've stirred up some really base emotions inside you. Given all that, I think you should call me Angie. It might soften things a little. One of the other women in our group has sexual relationships with her son and daughter-in-law, and she has them call her by her first name. It seems to work better."

I nodded. Angie it would be.

Dirk started to squirm. "Angie, you're driving me crazy. I'm getting nearer and nearer, but then you back me down. How do you know how to do that?"

Angie said, "Practice, but I want your load about now." She looked at Bree and me, and added, "I've got two hungry female mouths that are going to suck every drop you give me out of my cunt."

Did my mother really just use the word 'cunt'? Did she really just imply that Bree and I would suck Dirk's cum from her pussy? Her own daughter? I felt my loins tighten in excitement and arousal at the idea of eating cum from my mother's cunt.

Dirk moaned loudly, and I watched his back arch up off the bed as he made his last thrusts up into Angie's pussy. He jerked about ten times. He'd given her a full load. Angie had cum too; groaning her own climax out as she ground herself down into his upward thrusts. Overall, the scene was quite erotic.

Mom dropped down on the bed next to me. I leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. She was panting in her after glow.

I gestured to Bree and my mother's pussy, but she said, "Oh, I think you should have the opening honors on this august occasion. I'll help out after you get started."

I slid around the bed until I lay on my stomach between my mother's shapely legs -- Angie's legs. I had to think that this was just another pussy like Steph's or Jo's or Bree's or Rene's -- who I had yet to sample. I could do this, and I would enjoy it. There was nothing here I didn't love the taste and texture of.

With my tongue extended and my taste buds ready, I dove into the pussy in front of me to savor the exotic flavors of Dirk and Angie -- Dirk and my mother! The taste was actually quite nice - delicious. I looked over my shoulder and Bree was ready to join in. I gave her room. We both collected some of the juices and then we started to snowball the two collections into one cumball. My mother tapped me on the head and indicated she wanted in on our play. I took my mouth full of juices up to her, and deposited the entire load into her mouth. We ran our tongues around in it, and then she swallowed.

Angie said, "Oh, yum. That was good. Dirk you taste good, and you two girls added some nice flavor too." Bree was nearer to her. Angie pulled Bree to her, and the two started to French kiss. Bree started to pinch and squeeze Angie's breasts and nipples. The scene was surreal for me.

Dirk had taken to the edge of the bed supporting his head on one hand as he reclined watching the three of us. His cock had initially deflated, but now had gone back to rock hard.

I said to him, "You want to do a mother-daughter combination back to back?"

He grinned. I lay back and spread my legs. Dirk came between them, and sank his cock deep into my pussy on his first stroke. I had a small orgasm right away I was so worked up. We went for a long time, and beside us Bree and Angie got into a sixty-nine with hands, fingers, and tongues rapidly trying to bring pleasure to the other.

Angie, my mother, Mom, sex, fucking, cunt, sexy body, stacked, nice tits, good pussy taste, loves to fuck, turned on, swinger, group sex, polyamory, slut: all these thoughts kept racing through my mind like words illuminated for a fraction of a second by a strobe light, before the next word materialized.

I came in a spectacular fireworks of emotions beneath Dirk just as he crested and dumped a load of cum deep inside me. We kissed and made out for a couple of minutes as the after glow washed over us. I rolled to my side, and before I could blink Angie's mouth was locked over my pussy as she tried to extract every drop of semen from my cunt. I squeezed to help propel the juices in her direction. Next I knew, Angie and Bree were snowballing the cum before Angie swallowed it again.

I had watched with an amused expression. When she made such a visible show of swallowing the juices, I grinned and said aloud, "Slut."

Angie chuckled and said, "You have no idea. I'll share a little more with you tomorrow. It'll keep a little mystery in things for a little while."

Now, there was a tantalizing interchange that made me want to crawl into my mother's memory banks and see what lurid sex acts she had engaged in over the thirty plus years she'd been a swinger or a lover or whatever she wanted to call it.

* * * * *

My mother -- Angie -- insisted that I call Frank first thing in the morning. She wanted some more 'strange' as she put it, and he was her first choice. Of course, she also hadn't met Joe and Steph so they weren't on her radar screen yet.

Frank couldn't believe it when I told him my mother was hot for his body. He kept saying, 'You're kidding, right?' And, I kept telling him I was serious and if he wanted to get laid on a Saturday, actually if he wanted to fuck his brains out all day and the rest of the weekend, he'd better get up to my house in Dillon ASAP.

Frank arrived about eleven in the morning. Angie had him in bed five minutes later giving him a blowjob, and they started fucking five minutes after that. Frank looked happy to have some new pussy, even if it rated as 'mature'. My mother looked ecstatic. Frank was a satisfying lover, in part because he was a little oversized in all dimensions, and also because he was attentive, knew just the right kind of dirty talk to use, and understood a woman's body so that he could make it hum with orgasms.

The pair came downstairs to lunch about one o'clock: my mother in one of my robes that showed more than it hid, and Frank in his boxers and a t-shirt. Dirk had just come inside from some outdoor work on the house, replacing a couple of outside light bulbs, I think. Bree and I were putting together a grocery list so we could do a large dinner for everyone.