Transcontinental

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan strove to give expression to his thoughts and feelings. "Mother…so wonderful… Never before…I've never…oh mother…"

They lay, Jordan still inside her, and after an initial slackening of his penis, it started to rise again.

Momentarily pulling out from her, he moved Ruth across to the double bed. Understanding his intention, she opened her legs to receive him, and said quite simply, "Oh, yes, my love." He entered her.

After the near insanity of their first coming together, there now ensued a long, gentle act of love. Jordan's hand caressed her breasts. They kissed long and hungrily as if this was the food they had craved for.

For Ruth this was no revelation. She had known long before – at the time she had stopped close physical contact with Jordan – that her sexual appetite could only be gratified through feasting on Jordan's body, and he on hers.

For Jordan it was different. He had also hungered for the satisfaction of profound sexual coupling. He wanted the table to which he could return repeatedly to sate his sexual hunger. What he had been unable to do, was to define the place that would provide for his need.

Lying locked together, Jordan now knew he had found that hunger-gratifying place. They smiled into each other's eyes, and Jordan began to move more rapidly inside Ruth's tight little organ. Once more, they reached the zenith simultaneously; cries of love engulfing them. Then they were at peace, the faint noise and movement of the train once more impinging on their consciousness.

With the warmth of the compartment, and the physical exertion of their love making, they were both bathed in sweat. The sheet beneath them was soaked with their fluids and there was the aroma that often comes from sexual activity.

Shyness now seemed to posses them, and they lay side by side for some minutes before Ruth, in an apprehensive voice as if seeking reassurance, asked, "Did you mind doing that with your mother?"

Jordan, also feeling uncertain, stammered, "Mother, it was…

Ruth interrupted him before he could go on, "Yes, darling, it was incest. Do you mind?"

Jordan did not reply for a moment, then said, "If that was incest, then I want to be always committing incest."

This seemed to break the barrier that had momentarily formed between them. Ruth laughed joyfully, and Jordan echoed this. Ruth drew close to him and put one leg over his body, and still laughing said, "My love, I think we'd better clean up."

The shower alcove being somewhat limited in size prevented them from doing what they would dearly loved to have done, shower together. Ruth showered first, and when Jordan had completed his shower, he found Ruth lying, still naked, on top of the double bed. In Jordan's absence she had manipulated the under sheet so their fluids were now no longer in the centre of the bed.

Jordan was not sure how the situation should now develop. In his uncertainty he made to return to the single bed, but Ruth, stretching out her hand to him, said, "Darling, don't you want me any more?"

Jordan needed no second bidding. He moved over to lie on the double bed.

Ruth moved over him to kiss him, her mouth wide and tongue penetrating to delve into him. As she broke away from this kiss, she whispered, "Whatever you want from me, my love, anything at all, is yours."

Jordan returned her kiss, and for long, their mouths hung together, tongues seeking every recess.

Then Jordan kissed his way down to Ruth's breasts, and took one long, hard nipple into his mouth, sucking and licking. Ruth cried out in pleasure, and thought, "That is where I once fed him, and now I feed him again, but for a different hunger."

Jordan pleasured himself at her breasts for a long time, sucking and caressing, until Ruth almost climaxed. Then, instead of moving to her vagina, Jordan sat astride Ruth, laying his penis between her breasts. He made as if to fold her breasts over his length, but Ruth brushed his hands aside and herself squeezed her breasts over him, saying, "Yes, darling, yes, come in my breasts."

Jordan moved against the lovely soft flesh but as he was about to ejaculate Ruth seemed to change her mind. "No darling, no." She slid under him so his penis was against her mouth, and took it in.

He gave a cry of sexual anguish and shot into her mouth as she sucked and licked him. He was amazed at the quantity of sperm he produced, having already ejaculated twice that night. He could feel Ruth fighting to swallow his fluid, and despite her endevour, it began to roll out from her mouth.

When he had finished and moved off her, Ruth found a tissue and wiped her mouth. She smiled and asked, "Did you like that, darling?"

"Oh mother, yes…yes," he moaned.

They lay quietly for a while, then Jordan, knowing that Ruth had not come, began exploring her vagina, seeking her clitoris.

Ruth made no move to touch Jordan, but lay there, giving little cries of delight as he stimulated her.

Jordan drew her to the side of the bed and parted her legs to fully expose her sex organ. He brought his lips to it and kissed, then inserted his tongue, thrusting, licking and tasting her femaleness.

Ruth's cries grew in volume to become a shrieking crescendo, her whole body shaking and writhing with ecstacy while Jordan struggled to hang on to her.

As Ruth descended from her climax Jordan drew her once more onto the bed, lay her on her back, and penetrated.

It was long and sweet. They smiled into each other's eyes, with Ruth giving little grunts and murmurs. She flexed her powerful vaginal muscle, drawing out yelps of delight from Jordan. Finally he ejaculated into her, and lay, still in sexual union, contented and at peace.

Eventually Jordan withdrew from his mother, and they slept.

In the morning, Ruth gently awakened Jordan. Looking out of the window, they could see the arid salt and blue bush plain stretching to the horizon, an occasional stunted tree struggling to survive in the harsh environment.

Almost unexpectedly, the train passed over a bridge with a sluggish, muddy river below, then past a small town. Most surprising of all to those who did not know the region, they went past a huge manmade lake, supplying irrigation water to the region.

"Darling, Ruth said, "The train will be pulling in at The Hill in another hour and a half. It stops there for a couple of hours to take on supplies and for a maintenance check. They have bus tours of the city and the mines, and I've made a booking for us, is that all right?"

"Of course," answered Jordan. "I've never been to The Hill before."

They showered and went to the dining car for breakfast. As they looked out of the window, they saw a line of low hills on the horizon, gradually drawing nearer. In fact, not all the hills had been made by nature. Some of them were giant mullock heaps from the more than century old mine workings.

The train began to slow, entering the city set in the midst of seemingly endless arid plain, crept into the station and stopped.

A voice came over the PA system. "The Hill, The Hill. All guests taking the city and mine tour will find their buses waiting at the station entrance."

Now began a bustling of people as some sought their tour bus, others setting out for a walk around the town on souvenir seeking expeditions, and those going no farther than The Hill being greeted by friends and relatives.

Ruth and Jordan found their bus and sat hand in hand as it set off. They were like a honeymoon couple, laughing, touching and lightly kissing.

People around them, mainly elderly couples, had various reactions to this joyful, loving behaviour. Some simply smiled, others frowned with envy, while yet others made disparaging remarks. "Disgusting!" "A woman her age!" "In public." "It's shameful."

If they heard any of this, our mother and son lovers took no notice.

The tour took about an hour and half, and was timed to arrive back with about ten minutes to spare before the train's departure. Again, there was the platform bustle as the PA announced the imminent departure. New guests leaving The Hill, together with the now seasoned guests, clambered aboard. The diesel motors revved and the train slowly moved out of the station.

Jordan and Ruth sat watching the city pass by until the train was once more out on the seemingly barren plain.

Occasional groups of sheep could be seen grazing on what sustenance they could find. Groups of emu stood staring at the train, or sped away with long stiff-legged strides. A few daylight-shy kangaroos or wallabies could be seen by the keen eyed.

As the train settled down to its cruising speed, Ruth seemed to come to a decision. She turned to Jordan and calmly but seriously began to speak.

"Jordan. Last night I was a bit drunk when we came together for the first time. I'd wanted you for a long time, but had fought against my craving. You recall how I stopped touching and hugging you?"

"Yes, I remember," replied Jordan. "I have often wondered why you did that. Now I think I understand."

"Believe me, my love, I really did battle with my feelings for you. In the end, though, I had to know…I had to find out, even at the risk of losing you forever, whether you could accept me sexually, or if you would be repulsed."

"I have to tell you, there have been two men since your father died. It was nice with them, but I always knew that they could not satisfy me. They were not the ones. After your father, there was only one man for me. You know who that is."

"Yes, I know," Jordan murmured.

"I confess, Jordan," Ruth went on, "that once I knew you were coming home, and your arrival coincided with my Transcontinental trip, I set up this situation to discover whether you could accept me physically. Last nights drunkenness was my attempt to get the courage to finally approach you ... to take the initiative. But that was last night, and things can happen in the night that in the morning we regret. Now, in daylight, I want to know if you regret what we did."

Ruth fell silent and Jordan said nothing for a long time. The muted rumble of the train wheels on the track was the only sound to be heard.

Jordan knew that whatever answer he gave, there would be an element of commitment involved. Last night his whole being seemed to be consumed with a combination of lust and love for this beautiful woman. He had never had such an overwhelming sexual experience before. But with his mother?

He and Ruth had crossed a boundary last night, the boundary of ancient taboos, of popular prejudice and legal stipulations. In crossing that boundary they had not yet entered new and secure territory, but were in no-man's-land.

The cries of love and commitment they had uttered during their coming together had yet to be stated in the cold light of day. Did he want to do this? Did his mother want to be committed, having now experienced his body? Had what they had done simply test a passing fancy that could now be left behind as a gratifying but fading memory?

Ruth watched him, waiting anxiously for Jordan's response.

Finally, Jordan turned to her. "Mother, I have no regrets. I'm glad you found the courage to take the first step. If it is at all possible, I want us to continue to be lovers, but if this is not possible, then I want you to know that being with you has been the most beautiful experience I have ever had, and I shall treasure it always."

Ruth leaned against him and whispered, "Thank you, my love."

What this moment meant for the future she did not know. It was sufficient at this time to know that Jordan desired her – wanted to be with her. She would take and give what was possible during their time together on this trip. She would give herself to him in the present, leaving the future in abeyance.

Leaning against him, she felt his hand unbuttoning her shirt to reveal her naked breasts. His hand began stroking her, starting at the base of her breast, to move slowly up until his fingers gently squeezed her nipple.

There was nothing hurried, his caressing continued for a long time, until finally he lay her back on the seat and came over her to suck her nipples. As he did this, his fingers unzipped the shorts she was wearing and sought her vagina.

Ruth gave forth with little cries and murmurs of rapture. There was much they had to explore so many sexual ventures to be engaged in. Everything that love could give, she would give to him. Whatever he wanted of her would be his. Such was the overwhelming love and passion she felt for Jordan.

But nothing need be rushed. Even if their time together was to be limited, there was enough to stretch out the joys they might experience in each other.

Jordan was kissing her now, as his hand continued to stimulate her clitoris. Soon his kissing extended over her whole body. It was if he was saying, "I want all of you, every particle of your body."

He ended up parting her legs so as to kiss her cleft and enter her with his tongue. The taste of her female fluids, and the sweet odour of vagina, drove him to near madness, and he could no longer refrain from penetrating her, his long hard length slipping into her to be engulfed by her powerful vaginal muscles.

He felt Ruth's legs wrap round him, forcing him ever deeper into her. They held together long in this erotic union, sometimes stopping all movement to look into each other's eyes and smile, and speak words of tenderness and devotion.

Outside the arid plain began to give way to green paddocks. At first fingers of green, following creeks that infrequently flowed with water drained from low hills appeared. Then the green paddocks widened out until the salt and blue bush disappeared completely. Cattle and flocks of sheep appeared increasingly, together with wheat and other crops. The train, now heading south, was drawing towards the coastal fringe of the continent.

This entering into the fertile land was a parable of what was happening between Ruth and Jordan in their compartment. From the aridity of their lives in recent years, they had entered the fertile regions of human love and longing.

After their long melding together, and at Ruth's pleading, Jordan shot his sperm into her. As they lay together in a post-coital doze, Jordan was suddenly jerked awake. Still holding Ruth close, he asked, "Mother, is it still possible for you to get pregnant?"

He had used no contraceptives and did not know if his mother was using anything, or whether she was past the time when she could conceive.

Ruth did not answer immediately, but lay, still sleepy, letting her eyes rove over Jordan's face. Then in a drowsy voice said, "Yes, darling. I can still get pregnant."

Jordan was nonplussed. In his passionate desire for Ruth he had been, as he saw it, utterly selfish. He had declared his love for her, yet put her at risk. His arms tightened round her as he tried to find the words to express his anguished thoughts.

Ruth saved him the trouble. "Darling, would you mind so much if I did get pregnant?"

Jordan, stumbling over his words, "But…what about…how would you feel? I mean, you don't want to…you wouldn't want a baby, would you?"

"If we make a baby, I shall be overjoyed," Ruth responded, slowly and deliberately. Then she gave a deep throated laugh, "My love, if it had anything to do with the amount of sperm you've injected into me since we began this trip, I should be due for quads at least."

"You really don't mind getting pregnant?" queried the astonished Jordan.

"As I say, it depends on whom I get pregnant with. I couldn't wish for a lovelier outcome, so long as it's your sperm that fertilises me."

"But…" stammered out Jordan.

"It's all right, darling," Ruth smiled, "I know what I'm doing and I know what the outcome might be. See what a calculating woman your mother is? I can promise you I shall not ask you to take on any responsibility you do not want to accept. Now in case we have not succeeded so far, how about trying to fertilise me again.

At that moment they were unable to fulfill Ruth's suggestion as they felt the train starting to slow down as it came to an old railway town now falling into disuse. They hurriedly put on enough clothing to cover their nakedness.

They came to a stop alongside a near derelict platform. There were sad reminders of past railway glory in the building walls covered with coloured pebble tiles that had been considered very contemporary in the nineteen fifties. Now they were covered with grime and graffiti and overhead lights and windows had been smashed.

Someone boarded the train and it began its slow crawl out of the station to pick up speed and leave the dying town behind.

Ruth and Jordan recommenced their intended fertilising activity with eager fervour.

Habitations alongside the railway line became ever more frequent as they approached the southern city they were now heading for. The outer suburbs were reached and the single track they had been travelling on was joined by suburban line tracks. Roads crossed the line and they threaded their way over and under bridges.

Finally, the train now down to a crawl, they passed through the parks and gardens ringing the central city and drew into the bright modern station.

Here there was to be a two and a half-hour stop while the train was cleaned and re-supplied. There were again bus tours of the city available and Ruth had made a booking for them.

This time the happy "honeymoon" couple were a little less exuberant, having, as it were, "coupled" so many times, their physical powers were somewhat diminished, even though their emotional energy remained as high as ever. They enjoyed the tour, with Ruth laying her head on Jordan's shoulder as the bus took them round the sights of the city.

At one stopping point, they both realised how hungry they were. They had been so busy talking and making love, that they had completely missed their lunch.

Ruth, having heard about a certain "delicacy" allegedly popular in this city, and espying a stall selling this treat, they decided to try it. It is called a "Floater," and consists of a meat pie floating in a sort of pea soup. It was with some doubt that they sank their teeth tentatively into the goodies, but doubt soon disappeared as they savoured the excellent flavour.

"Ah well," thought Jordan, "Yet another new life experience."

Having pointed its nose southward for many hundreds of kilometres, the train was now oriented towards the west. Before it was over two thousand kilometres of track with only one thirty-minute stop in between, was to be traversed.

Strung out along the track as it crossed hundreds of kilometres of semi-desert country, were tiny huddles of houses set there to service the trains in the days of steam engines. Here the engines would take on water and fuel so they could continue the journey, and out from these habitations went the railway fettlers to inspect and repair the lines.

Many of these places were now deserted, as their original functions were now either much diminished, or no longer existed at all. So, to the uninstructed eye the train was to cross a vast expanse of nothingness. The fact that animal life and exquisite tiny flowers grew amid the salt bush and stunted trees, would be obscured from the train traveler.

The train pulled out from the station at precisely six thirty p.m. For the first hour or two of the journey, they were to travel back along the way they had come, until they took a line branching towards "The Port."

Ruth and Jordan, still hungry and eager for their seven-thirty meal, made no attempt to engage in further sexual activity. They sat side by side watching first the suburbs slip by, then the fields and the nearby road running parallel with the railway.

The dust in the atmosphere presented a spectacular sunset of reds and purples, and after they finished their meal and retired to their compartment, they drank some of Ruth's Scotch, showered and went to bed. Cuddling naked into each other, they fell quickly asleep, deeply happy and satisfied.