Transformations - Rose Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other two women stood with their fingers in their twats and masturbated.

Demona stroked Coach Gillespie's forehead.

"I'm his! I would die for him! Tell him!"

"Shh," Demona soothed. "He knows." She took a silver box about the size of a deck of cards out of her medical bag. "Spread your legs, honey."

Coach did as she was told.

Demona took the woman's long, left inner pussy lip and pulled.

She moaned. "What... why are you..."

"He wants you branded, Coach. Don't you want to bear his mark?"

Coach's eyes took on a look of manic rapture. "Yes! Brand me! Mark me!"

Demona rolled her eyes. "Jesus, dial it down, Squeaky Fromme." A thin blue beam radiated from the end of the box. It etched a pattern on Coach's pussy lip: an inverted pentagram with the numbers 666 inscribed inside.

She groaned in pain and Demona sprayed it with Insta-Heal. "There you go, honey. Sugar?"

Sugar walked over and took the wild-eyed woman into her arms. "Coach Gillespie. You will forget everything that happened. But, one day, you will here: "Jason's fuck slaves rise" and you will remember who you belong to. Say it."

"Jason's fuck slaves rise." Coach said. She was drooling slightly.

"Yes, and when you hear those words or read them, you will follow the instructions given. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Oh, please, I only want to be with him forever."

"And, you will be, when he calls his whores home. Until then, you live a normal life like nothing happened."

Coach nodded and stared longingly toward Jason.

"Now, go get dressed and wait for your sisters."

Sugar smiled as the woman did as she was told.

Sugar walked back to Lisa and Constance. She took Constance's hand. "See what I did?"

"Yes. 'Jason's fuck slaves rise' - got it."

"Good, you do the others." Sugar turned to Lisa. "Go ahead. You can touch yourself. No one will judge you."

Lisa was trembling. "I... no..."

Sugar kissed her gently. She reached down and eased her fingers into the waistband of Lisa's sweats. She pulled the front away from the girl's skin.

"No, don't. I... can't."

Sugar took her left hand with her free hand. She eased it into Lisa's own sweats. "Either you do it, or I will, Lisa. We don't deny ourselves pleasure."

Lisa whimpered and then began to massage herself through her panties.

"Inside, Lisa."

Lisa slid her fingers inside her panties and found her nubbin. She had never been so wet!

Meanwhile, Jason had pushed Deborah onto her back. He lowered himself gently, pushing deep inside the beautiful coed.

"Oh... Never had... so big..."

Jason laughed. "I thought size didn't matter."

"Yes... matters... Oh, God..." She was rolling her hips wider and wider as he began to thrust. She stared into Jason's eyes. "What's happening to me?"

"You're falling in love with me."

"God! Big... Love? No... this can't."

"Quiet."

Deborah threw her head back and cried out in orgasm as Jason fucked her.

Lisa was rubbing her clit harder.

"You want to be one of us, don't you, Lisa?" Sugar whispered as she stared into the girl's grey eyes.

"Yes. Yes, I do. God help me."

"There is only one god, and his name is Morpheus. And, he is helping you. Are you his, Lisa?"

"Yes," she breathed. "I want to be his. I want this. I want to be like you!"

Sugar smiled. "Demona. Lisa here wants to be a white witch. Can you help her?"

Demona nodded and brought her bag. "Strip, babe."

***