Transformations - Rose Ch. 07

Story Info
Lisa and Jason. Allison surrenders all. Mary watches.
5.1k words
4.72
22.4k
23

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, your comments are welcome.

*****

A few hours north, Jason and Lisa were counting down the time until they reached the farm Sugar had told them about.

Lisa insisted on rolling the windows down, using the excuse that she got car sick easily.

She was actually hoping the movement of the air would blow away some of their pheromones.

It wasn't working.

Lisa and Jason sat in the back seat.

Mary was turned toward them, staring at them adoringly.

Lisa was pretty sure the overheated older woman was trying to masturbate without drawing attention from her husband, Stan, who was driving them through the countryside.

Worse, Lisa and Jason had not taken into account their own heightened libidos.

All Lisa wanted to do was get naked in the backseat and fuck.

Judging from Jason's bulging jeans, she wasn't the only one.

"You two make such a beautiful couple," Mary said as she licked her lips.

She looked hungry.

Very hungry.

"I don't know about you guys, but I could use a pit stop," Stan said.

"Yes!" Mary cheered.

"No!" Jason said. "We really need to get to Lisa's friend's house."

"Absolutely, the quicker we get to the farm, the better," Lisa added. The farm. She hoped the bedrooms were big. With soft beds, and floors, and haylofts, and comfy couches... any fucking place where she could get Jason alone and drain that monster cock.

Or, Mary... God, yes! Mary eating her pussy...

She blinked. Oh, fuck! She had to stop. She reached over and tried to roll her window down more. It was as far down as it would go.

"Oh, honey, are you feeling car sick?" Mary asked with a lascivious grin.

"What? No! No, I'm fine..."

"Stan, we really need to stop." She looked at Lisa and winked. "Lisa and I really need to spend some time in the restroom."

Fuck, Lisa thought.

***

Meanwhile, in the dentist's office, Allison watched as Constance and Sugar stood mumbling over Tonya.

She had a dazed expression on her now thinner face.

It was unbelievable. Thirty minutes after the last shot, Tonya had gone up a cup size and lost nearly fifty pounds. Sweat poured off the formerly fat, now merely chubby receptionist.

Tonya had looked horrified at first. Evidently the two witches could block pain, but Constance had said they would not - pain was part of Tonya's punishment.

There had been a lot of crying and screaming.

Rhonda had looked away, and even Demona winced a few times.

The witches looked... amused.

And, Allison?

It turned her on.

But, she knew she was a sick pervert.

Had she always been? Allison didn't know. She had always had thoughts during sex, dark fantasies. She had wanted her husband, David, to explore her submissive nature with her.

He was a good man, a good husband, but he just didn't understand the need. She longed to be dominated, objectified. She masturbated to thoughts of being a humiliated sub after sex.

It was the only way she got off.

Constance had changed everything.

She frightened her from the first day, long before she knew about the side business. The woman was dark, she knew that. Little things she said, innocent touches in the hall.

When Allison had her own teeth cleaned, Constance insisted on doing it herself.

Always in the surgery room, and always under anesthetic - which was ridiculous. Nobody needed to be asleep for a cleaning.

A normal person would have quit, sensing that something was off.

But, then, Allison was not normal. Instead, she masturbated imagining what Constance did to her as she slept in the chair.

And, when David had that business trip last year? She had gone out of her way to let Constance know he would be gone and for how long.

She had taken the offered cup of coffee that Friday afternoon. When she felt the effects of the massive dose of molly a few minutes later? She wanted to throw herself at Constance's feet.

Constance was taking possession of her, and she loved it.

Why hadn't she told Constance how she felt then, how she really felt?

Was it just her holding on to her pathetic marriage, or was it simply part of the game?

Now, she stood wearing her collar, chastity, and stilettos watching her domme enslave a woman.

Constance was a goddess. She wanted Allison body and soul, and all Allison wanted to do was worship at her feet for all eternity.

She looked at Tonya thrashing in the throes of whatever the chemicals and witches were doing to her, and Allison hoped Constance would do even worse to her next.

***

Lisa ground her naked crotch against Mary's in the gas station restroom.

Mary's eyes were half closed as she leaned on the lavatory, her right leg resting on Lisa's shoulder. "You've sucked his cock, haven't you?"

"What?" Lisa was so close, again. The hot mom turned her on almost as much as her son.

"His cock. You've sucked it. Tell me!"

Lisa felt a wave of lust. "Yes. Yes, I've sucked his dick and eaten his cum."

"God, yes!" Mary whined and trembled in Lisa's arms. She came again.

Lisa didn't stop. "It's so big, Mary. So long and thick."

"Fuck," Mary whispered. "I don' know... what's wrong with me. I want him. I'm horrid. First I'm bi and now this!"

Lisa smiled. "No, you're not horrid. You're a woman and you have needs. He's a fucking stallion, Mary." Lisa could feel her own orgasm coming closer.

The door opened and a middle aged woman walked in. Her eyes were big as saucers.

Lisa turned to her. "You saw nothing. Go piss in the parking lot."

The woman's eyes glazed over and she walked back through the door.

Shit! She had been so close.

Mary dropped to her knees and began kissing Lisa's pussy. "Mmm, has he... has he fucked you?"

Lisa laughed. "N... No... not yet. But, I helped him fuck another girl."

Mary looked up at her startled. "What? You mean... he's had group sex? My Jason?"

Lisa nodded. "I watched him fuck four women, Mary. They all left satisfied. Does that make you upset, Mommy? Or, does it make you hot?"

Mary moaned and slid her tongue deep in Lisa's cunt.

"Guess that answers that question," Lisa chuckled to herself. She hadn't done a single thing to Mary, other than dosing her with her pheromones which she couldn't control.

To be honest, she was afraid to try controlling her. What if she hurt her? It was one thing to give little Brenda simple commands and the trigger, but she was very much afraid of hurting this woman who was becoming so dear to her.

How far would Mary go without mind control?

"Do you want to fuck him, Mary?"

Mary stopped licking. She leaned back. "My son? How could I?"

Lisa raised Mary to her feet and pulled her against her big breasts. "Do you want to fuck him, Mary?"

Mary was hyperventilating. "Yes."

"Do you want to fuck your son, Mary?"

"Yes." She was trembling. "God help me. Yes."

Lisa smiled.

***

Allison had expected to be "worked on" in a dentist chair like Tonya and Rhonda. She should have known better.

She was in the waiting room naked on all fours, balancing on the long coffee table used for magazines.

Worse yet, the blinds were open, and, though few if any people should be wandering around the medical office park in the middle of the night, anyone who did could see her on display.

She was red with shame. And, to her dismay, arousal!

She wore nothing but her butt plug and her black stiletto heels.

Constance and her new friends sat around the room chatting, and occasionally probing or caressing her.

Demona knelt in front of her and squeezed her breasts. "Damn. How in the fuck did they get these implants in her skinny body?"

Constance laughed. "It took some doing. They were the biggest ones they make. Actually, I wanted them to use two implants in each of her tits, but the surgeon refused."

"I can cut these big bags out and fix her right if you want..."

Allison gasped. She wanted to scream 'No', but her place was to be silent and serve.

"No, I don't want her to be a dumb bimbo like little Tonya here," Constance remarked.

Tonya giggled and went back to playing with her pussy. The formerly fat receptionist now had a big heart shaped ass, a tiny sunken waist, and the biggest breasts Allison had ever seen. If the girl were to lay down on her back, she would be smothered by her own tits.

And, she was dumb as hell.

Somewhere, they had found her a black pinstriped business suit about two sizes too small in the ass and ridiculously too small in the bust. She sat in one of the waiting room chairs, legs spread wide, and played with her thick, pink clit using a pen.

"Which reminds me: Tonya, tomorrow morning, call all of our appointments for the day and reschedule. Also, call the hygienists and tell them they have the day off with pay." Constance sighed. "I think after tonight, we're going to need to sleep in."

"Yes, Doctor," Tonya announced in a high pitched, bubbly voice.

They had called her a 'sexretary whore' - Sugar had explained that Tonya would be a dumb bimbo in everything, except her job function. She would be a highly efficient secretary, just a complete airhead on everything else.

Other than fucking.

When the giant, Ray, had returned with the robot girl, he had fucked Tonya on the floor. Her performance would have won her a porn Oscar, if there was such a thing.

He had pulled out before cumming inside the big blonde.

Robot girl had then sucked him dry.

"What do you want done to Allison, Constance?" Demona asked.

"Can she be bound to me?"

A thrill went through Allison's body.

"Yes, same as we did to Rhonda and Tonya."

"Good. Physically, I don't want a single thing changed... on the outside, I mean. She's very aesthetically pleasing. I paid enough for her body."

Allison swallowed. Owned. God, she was owned!

"The Ambrosia will make her immortal and immune to disease, of course," Demona said.

"I want her sterilized. She's such a disgusting whore, some random stud will squirt a bastard into her. I can't have that."

Demona winked at Allison. "Hear that, sweetness? You're owner wants you fixed." Demona looked at Constance. "I'll amp up her sex drive as well - we usually freeze an ovary to preserve her child bearing ability for the future, but in her case, I think we should make both into hormone factories to make her almost manic."

Allison bit her lower lip. She had never wanted children. And, everything Allison wanted to change in her meant she was owned just a tiny bit more.

Demona slid three fingers into Allison's pussy. "Too tight. With your permission, I'll widen this cunt - we'll open up her womb of course. Nothing will be able to satisfy her other than your fist or a whoremaster."

Allison was hyperventilating.

"That sounds wonderful. Can you do something about her little clit? It's a sensitive little nubbin, but I really want it to get longer when she gets aroused - like three inches or so?"

What!? Allison was horrified. She would look like a freak!

"Oh, definitely. They say Sister - the head of the Church in Havana - has a stable of sluts with eight inch clits to satisfy her. I can make her three inches when properly aroused with no problem, and I'll make her elastic as fuck so it turns into a little nubbin again when it isn't needed."

"Perfect! Widen her little ass pussy as well."

"Want me to give her cunt lips back there?"

"Oh! I hadn't even thought about that! Yes."

Allison was in complete shock. They were going to do all this to her!?

Demona laughed. "Oh, you'll love this! I can modify her tongue. Make it longer and add little studs - pretty much turns it into a dildo. They call it a 'dyke tamer' - which is offensive as fuck, by the way. I prefer to call it, a 'lesbian's best friend'."

Constance laughed. "Go ahead and get started."

Sugar put her hand on Constance's shoulder. "Her mind? Do you want to change anything?"

Constance leaned forward and tilted Allison's chin up. "Look at me, Allison."

Allison slowly raised her eyes.

Constance smiled. "In my eyes, you are perfect. You are everything I've ever wanted to own. Sugar and I can reach inside your mind and make changes. We can make you love what I do to you, make you permanently submissive to my every whim. But, I don't think I need to do that, do I, my love?"

Love! Her mistress loved her. Allison's eyes welled with tears. "No, doctor, I am yours. I will obey you forever. I love you."

Constance kissed her lips gently.

It was the sweetest kiss of Allison's life. And, for the first time in her life, she felt complete.

Sugar smiled and nodded down at them. Was there a hint of sadness in her eyes?

"You may begin your work in a moment, Dr. Demona," Constance said. "But, there is one thing Allison needs to do first." She held up Allison's cellphone. "Now. In front of all of us."

Allison took the phone from her hand. She pressed a button on the screen and held it to her ear.

She smiled. "David, it's me. No, I'm still at work. I won't be coming home. Ever. I don't love you. I'm here with Constance. She's my life now, David. Goodbye." She hung up and handed the phone back to Constance.

The dentist snapped her phone in two.

Allison stared into Constance's smiling eyes and gave up all control to her. Forever.

***

Lisa stood with Mary as they fixed their makeup in the lavatory mirror.

Mary kept biting her lower lip, leaving red lipstick stains on her teeth.

Lisa giggled. "Stop that." She reached over and scraped red pigment off her upper teeth with her fingernail.

"Good grief. I'm a mess, aren't I?"

She took Mary's hand. "It's a lot. This day has been extreme."

"Are you... doing something to me? Somehow? It all started when I met you in the restroom."

Lisa paled. "Not... on purpose."

"By accident then?"

"Maybe... I'm sorry, Mary."

Mary hugged her. "No, darling, it's wonderful. You're not doing anything to me I don't want... really want."

Lisa smiled. "I'm glad. I like you, Mary. A lot. I will never do anything to hurt you, I promise."

She smiled up at Lisa. "I know that." She shook her head and turned back to the mirror to attempt the lipstick one more time. "Something like this was going to happen sooner or later. I thought I'd left it all in the past."

"Left what?"

"Kink."

Lisa laughed. "Kink!? Mary? But you're..."

"What, old?"

"No! You're... I don't know... a mom."

Mary burst out laughing. "And, you don't think moms can be kinky?"

"Well, I suppose. I just never thought about it."

"Baby, I grew up in the eighties. We created kink."

Lisa giggled.

"Stan and I, we met in college. He was... different from most guys I fucked."

"How?"

"Do you know what a micro-penis is?"

"No! Really?"

"One and one half inches. I was very experienced by the time I met Stan in my last year of college. You really don't choose who you love. Love chooses you."

"Why would you? I mean... that small?"

Mary sighed. "He was different than other guys. Not... possessive."

"You mean, he let you fuck other guys!?"

"Oh, yes. He was there sometimes at the beginning. Once we were married, he was always there when bulls used me."

"Holy shit."

"And, he participated. Orally."

"One and a half inches..."

"Yes, and of course, his testicles are tiny - worse, he had mumps when he was eighteen, sterilized him. It happens."

Lisa looked confused. "Wait... he's sterile?"

Mary smiled and nodded. "No, Jason isn't his. When we wanted to get pregnant, I went to the doctor and found out exactly when I was ovulating. We invited a lot of men from our swinger's club over. Twenty guys bred me, one took. And, now there's Jason."

"Wow."

"We've been Ward and June Cleaver ever since. Vanilla all the way - Stan has been a great father." She laughed. "Vanilla till today, that is."

"Shit, I feel bad."

"No! Honey, no! This was going to happen eventually. We're still the same kinksters we were before. We've just been asleep for nineteen years. You woke me up... wow, did you ever wake me up. You're my first girl. I was always too afraid to try another woman until you."

"Yes, but you never wanted Jason to know..."

"Which was the right thing to do. But, not now. He's obviously an adult now. Certainly has my drive..."

"You have no idea."

"Oh, I think I do. All the men who tried to breed me had big cocks. I chose them for that reason, among other things. But, that outline in my son's jeans? None of them could have filled out tight jeans like that." She licked her lips.

Lisa smiled.

"Yes. I do want him. I'm tired of lying about what I am."

Lisa nodded.

And, she knew what to do.

***

It's a mini harem! Constance thought.

After Demona had finished with Allison, they all went to Constance's apartment.

Apartment was not quite an accurate description. It was the penthouse of a skyscraper overlooking the Hudson River in Gutenberg. The New York skyline glimmered through the windowed east wall.

Ray and Rita had removed all her bedroom furniture and piled the floor with every mattress and cushion she owned.

They all lounged naked on the cushioned floor.

A few feet away, Rhonda was screaming as she came, experiencing whoremaster cock for the first time. Demona suckled at her nipples as Ray drove her over the edge.

Rhonda squirted as she came, drenching the mattress she was being driven into by Ray's beautiful cock.

Rita knelt behind Ray, fondling his thick balls.

Constance was lying beside Sugar. Allison was kissing and massaging her mistress's feet as Bimbo Tonya tongued Sugar's pink asshole.

The only one not participating was the thin nun. She had discarded her robes and changed back into her rubber bondage nun outfit. She stood with her back to them and stared out at the New York skyline.

Allison kissed her way up Constance's thighs.

Constance smiled. Allison had always been her favorite toy, but now she was even more precious.

As Allison settled into gentle licks on her clit, Constance smiled at Sugar who was watching her intently.

"Happy?" Sugar asked.

"Ecstatic. More than I ever dreamed possible." She glanced up at the immovable rubber statue that was Asmodea. "She is puzzling," Constance whispered.

"Asmodea? Oh, she's fine. She's genuinely a good person... err, well, good evil person. She's one of us in her heart. Does that make sense?"

"You're sure?"

"Yes, I am."

"Fuck! Fuck, oh fuck!" Ray groaned as he unloaded a torrent of cum deep inside Rhonda.

He collapsed on top of her as she laughed and squeezed him with her thighs.

Ray rolled onto his back and Rita lowered her rubber lips to his tool.

Rhonda's eyes flickered open as cum dribbled out of her well fucked hole. She smiled and kissed Demona as she climbed over her to reach Constance.

She collapsed beside them on her side.

Rhonda reached down and idly stroked Allison's short black hair as the slave ate Constance out. "This is fucking amazing."

Sugar laughed. "Welcome to the team, Rhonda."

Demona wrapped her arm around Rhonda from behind. She had her eyes closed. "Love you, Butch." She laid her face against Rhonda's back and fell asleep.

Rhonda smiled and held Demona's hand.

"Butch?" Constance whispered.

"Demona's wife. She's gone now."

"She says I remind her of Butch."

"Lena. Her name was Lena," Sugar said. Her eyes had a far away look.

"What happened?"

"We happened," Sugar whispered. "Level 9 happened."

Constance shivered at the mention of the monster level.

Rhonda laid her head on Constance's shoulder. "I want the girl back, Constance. Please."

12