Transformations - Rose Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the bed, he had taken four fingers in his stretched asshole before finally cumming.

No. Not asshole. Pussy. My pussy, he thought. He was a girl! With a tight fuck hole, pretty little tits, and a sensitive little clit!

The thought made him feel warm.

"I'm a girl," he... no, she whispered to herself.

She giggled. It sounded girly.

What will Mary think? She wondered.

She would love Stan no matter what - she knew that. Hadn't they always been unconventional? Of course! He had never been much of a man, maybe Stan being a woman would make Mary even happier!

She smiled and stepped out of the shower.

She looked at her image in the mirror.

She frowned at her thin hair. Well, that had to go.

Stan opened the shaving kit and lathered up her head. She ran the razor gently over the smooth skin and removed the ugly hair.

Better to be a bald woman than one with 'male' pattern baldness.

A few minutes later, she smiled at the woman in the mirror.

She could almost pass - almost.

She walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her girl bits.

Stan opened the suitcase.

His male clothes were there, but she would look ridiculous in them.

Instead, she pulled out a pair of Mary's silk panties and slid them up her long, shapely legs.

She turned looking at herself in the mirror. No bulge! For the first time since waking, she was happy that her balls were completely gone!

She pulled out a matching bra but giggled. Stan didn't have enough boob to fill the cups! She sighed. She would just go braless.

Mary would know what to do when she got there.

Stan wondered where she was?

She heard voices next door. Putting her ear to the adjoining room door, she could make out two women's voices - of course! Mary had gotten up early and was in talking with the kids!

Stan opened the door - the door beyond wasn't shut. "Mary? Are you there? I need your help."

***

Jason moaned as the mouth on his dick pulled away suddenly. Belynda jumped off the bed in a scream of Spanish he couldn't follow.

She ran toward the bathroom, and Jason heard a shriek.

He rolled to his feet and looked in the direction of the commotion.

"Puta loca!" Belynda screamed as she yanked an almost naked woman through the adjoining room door.

The small breasted woman was middle aged and bald, wearing nothing but black silk panties.

"Let me go! Ow! You're hurting me!" The woman screamed.

Belynda slammed her against the wall. "Who the fuck are you!?"

Jason blinked and suddenly realized he was looking at his own father!

"Talk, bitch!" Belynda roared.

Jason ran to them. "Belynda! Don't hurt him. That's my Dad!"

"Que?" She had her hand wrapped around his neck.

"My Dad. It's okay, babe. That's my Dad."

Stan's eyes were bulging.

"Sure that ain't your Mom, stud?" Mama Jugs asked with a giggle.

Belynda released Stan and backed away.

Stan choked and gasped.

"Dad? What the hell happened?" Jason asked.

Stan looked into his eyes and then dropped to the floor. "Jason... my master!"

Mama Jugs laughed out loud. "Fuck me. You got a weird family, Antichrist."

***

Stan was kissing his feet and Jason shoved him away with his foot.

"Stop that, goddamn it! What's wrong with you?"

"I... I don't know," Stan stammered. He was kneeling with his face on the dirty carpet a few inches from Jason's feet. "Somehow, I turned into a girl, and then, when I saw you? I just felt like I belonged to you body and soul."

"Oh... fuck!" Jason whispered as he stumbled back. "What the fuck did Lisa do?" Memories of the night before came back to him: his cum in the drinking glasses, in the condom.

She dosed him! Jason thought. She fucking dosed my own father!

And she was supposed to be watching him!?

In the course of eight hours, Lisa had tricked him into fucking his own mother and then turned his father into a shemale slave.

"Get up, Dad. Jesus. Get up!"

"Yes, master," Stan whined and stood up, her eyes on the floor.

"I'm not your master. You don't have to worship me," Jason said.

"Yes, master."

"Goddamn it! Stop fucking calling me that!" Jason growled.

"I'm sorry!" Stan cowered.

"No! It's okay... don't apologize. Fuck! I am going to kill her!"

"Why? I think it's pretty fucking hot she done that," Mama Jugs laughed.

"You shut up," Jason said.

"Fuck you, I ain't your fucking slave, cocksucker," Mama Jugs spat.

"I can change that with one drop of cum, bitch. Keep your mouth shut."

Belynda spun and grabbed a tumbler from the bathroom sink. She shattered it against the counter and then put a broken shard against Mama Jugs's neck. "Puta! I will kill you if you defy him again!"

"Holy shit!" Jason said and grabbed Belynda's wrist. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"She displeased you. I will kill her for you!" She said and stared down at Mama Jugs with insane eyes.

"No! Put that down! Nobody is going to hurt anybody! Chill out!"

Belynda relaxed and dropped the broken glass into the trash can.

"Why did you even think to do that?" Jason asked as he put his hands on Belynda's shoulders.

"I'm protecting you. It's my job, master. I am a good soldier, and I love you with all my heart. I will never let anyone harm you." Tears welled in her eyes. "Te amo, Antichristo!"

He pulled her close and kissed away her tears. "It's all right. Nobody is going to hurt me. Not my Dad, and not her, right Mama Jugs?"

"Yeah, I ain't even gonna say a cross word to you again," Mama Jugs said quickly as she rubbed at the fat folds of her neck. "Am I bleedin'?"

Jason ignored her and led Belynda back to the bed. She clung to him and shook.

He sat down beside her. "I am so sorry, Belynda. I don't really understand my powers yet."

"You are the Antichrist. I am your slave, your protector. My damned soul belongs to you, my master, mi amor. For years I sought forgiveness for my sins from the false God. He never answered my prayers." She kissed his hand. "But you have freed me, and I am yours!"

He rubbed her hair.

This was the trap. He understood it now. This was why he needed Lisa to be his conscience - that is if she could get herself under control.

These slaves worshipped him, and, if he wasn't careful, he might start to believe the hype himself.

That's how you ended up a Jim Jones or a David Koresh.

He pulled Belynda against him. "Yes, you are mine, and you can protect me. But, you mustn't hurt anyone unless they are actively trying to kill me. Okay?"

Belynda smiled weakly. "Si, master."

"And, you don't call me 'master' or 'Antichrist' or anything like that. You call me Jason, okay?"

She beamed, her pretty face lighting up. "Oh, si! Mi amor, Jason!"

He smiled and nodded.

Jason stood up and looked at Stan. He sighed. What the fuck had Lisa been thinking? "Dad. Look at me."

Stan looked up sheepishly from the corner. He blushed crimson.

"Do you want to be... whatever this is?"

Stan stood motionless for a moment.

And, then she smiled. "Yes, master. I love being a girl!"

Jason rolled his eyes. "Okay, fine, but no more calling me master - it creeps me out."

"Yes, Jason. Are you going to fuck me now?" Stan said. She was staring at Jason's hardening prick and licking her lips.

Jason's mouth dropped open. "Fuck... no..."

Stan lowered her eyes.

"Look, I may be a motherfucker, but I'm not a fatherfucker, got it?"

"Yes, Jason."

"Can I help her out?" Mama Jugs asked. "I mean, if that's okay? I'm horny as fuck and papa there turns on all my kinky spots."

"For fuck's sake," Jason whispered.

Stan was back to bushing again.

"Go ahead. Knock yourself out," Jason said as he lay down, pushing Belynda back onto the bed with him.

Mama Jugs patted her lap. "Come here, you skinny bitch. Let's get freaky."

Stan smiled sheepishly.

Mama Jugs laughed. "Wiggle that ass while you're walking over here. Let's see if you got what it takes to be one of my girls, bitch."

***

Belynda's eyes were rolled back in her head as Jason thrust in and out of her tight pussy. She was moaning and cursing in Spanish, as she did each time she was in the throes of an orgasm.

Jason smiled down at her, marveling at his own ability to please this beautiful creature.

Mama Jugs had Stan sitting on her lap, legs spread as Mama Jugs rubbed Stan's clit with strong, practiced fingers. "There we go. Come on now. You need to cum again and get all that nasty sperm out. Last time it was almost clear as lube."

"Yes, Mama Jugs. Oooo, feels so good on my clitty!"

"We gonna get that nasty ball sack cut off real soon. Leave you nice and girly down there, honey."

"Can I have big boobies too, Mama Jugs?" Over the last half hour, Stan's voice had grown more and more bimbo-ish.

"Sure, baby! Mama Jugs is gonna take good care of her baby girl. Get her great big boobies and we might even give her a juicy little pussy too for all the boys to fuck."

"Oh! Yesss!" Stan squealed and a little jet of clear cum spurted out of her clitty cock.

Mama Jugs wormed her fat middle finger up Stan's boy pussy as he came. "That's my good girl! Get used to having that pussy full when you cum!"

Stan giggled and moaned. "Mmm, I like it, Mama Jugs."

Mama Jugs held her fingers to Stan's mouth and she licked the cum off with a smile. "I taste real good!"

"Yes, you do, Stan... fuck that. You can't be a hot little whore with a name like Stan," Mama Jugs growled.

Stan smiled. "I like Stella."

"Stella! That's perfect."

"I love it!" She said and snuggled against Mama Jugs's fat tits.

Mama Jugs guided her thick nipple to Stella's mouth and she sucked like a newborn. "Mmm, such a good girl. Best girl I ever turned out."

The key turned in the outside door.

Belynda stopped spouting Spanish and rolled Jason off her. She tried to leap to her feet, but Jason grabbed her arm and held her down.

"No! It's okay. That will be Mom and Lisa. It's okay, Belynda."

The door opened and Lisa stepped inside, her arms full of shopping bags.

Mary followed with bags of her own. She looked at Jason and Belynda and then at Mama Jugs and her husband. "What the actual fuck!?"

***