Transformations - Rose Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her hand. "Hmm, so Alexei is supposed to get into bed with Church with promise of plenty more money for mob. What does Alexei get?"

Sugar laughed. "Ray?"

Ray unzipped and let his long, thick cock hang out. With a single stroke, he was rock hard.

"We'll make your already large dick enormous, just like Ray's. You'll be a whoremaster. You will be immortal, young, impervious to disease. You will be able to cum and seconds later be hard again. You will be completely irresistible to women."

Alexei smiled. "Yes. I like this. This is a good deal... but..."

"Oh, Alexei, come on. What is it going to take?"

He looked over Sugar's shoulder at Asmodea. "I want to take beautiful rubber nun out on date."

Asmodea's mouth dropped open. "Wait. We offered you immortality as a fucking stallion, but you won't agree unless I go out with you?"

He shrugged. "Alexei always has fantasies about nuns. Turns me on for long time. Please, let Alexei take you out and show you city. I will be perfect gentleman."

"I'm a lesbian for the most part..."

"As am I. I love women as well," Alexei said with a grin.

Sugar sighed. "I'm sorry Alexei. Sister Asmodea is a representative of the Church, not an escort. If she doesn't..."

"I'll do it," Asmodea said. "I'll go out with you."

Sugar blinked.

Alexei clapped. "Yes! Ha ha, you will not be sorry. I will woo you as no other man has ever wooed you. I warn you, you may fall madly in love with me before dessert is served." He smiled.

"I sincerely doubt that."

***

Brianna drove her black Mercedes into the seedy part of town. Every week, she made the thirty minute trek from the suburbs into the rundown industrial area off the interstate.

To meet him.

It wasn't glamorous. A few hours in a cheap motel with a muscular stud to scratch the itch.

She had married well, a six bedroom mini-mansion in the right neighborhood. No kids. No need for a job. She spent the week between spa treatments, nail salons, hair salons, shopping, and the gym. Being a trophy wife took work.

Her husband worked sixteen hours a day and her job was to look fucking amazing on his arm.

Really, the only time she truly got for herself was a few hours once a week being fucked out of her mind.

She hadn't sought him out, her muscle stud. She had been bringing in shopping bags when he had whistled at her.

The house across the street was being renovated. She had been annoyed when she heard the whistle. Brianna had turned to flip him off and then call the construction company to have the neanderthal removed.

Instead, she had stared open mouthed at the man who smiled down at her from the roof of the house.

He was tall and muscular, a boyish face under thick wavy blond hair. He looked at her with something between a smirk and a smile. His eyes traveled from her legs up to her tits. He nodded approval.

She had quickly turned and run inside, her face red.

For days after, she had sat in her third story bedroom and stared across the street as he worked under the hot sun. At first she tried to hide while she watched him, but he always seemed to spot her. He would smile, and she would turn red.

But she wouldn't stop watching him.

A few days later, she had stopped hiding. She would stand in the window and watch him. Afterwards, she would masturbate in the bath, imagining his strong arms around her.

And, then one day, she had climbed out of the tub, naked and dripping, walked back into the bedroom and stood in front of the window.

He was there, smiling.

She turned slowly, letting him get a good look at her.

When she turned back to look at him, he was gone.

A few seconds later, her doorbell rang.

She walked down, picking up her robe along the way, but discarding it on the stairs. No, she was an adult, and she knew what she wanted.

Brianna opened the door.

His name, she learned a few hours later, was Mitch. He took her like an animal on the living room floor. His cock was bigger than anything she had ever had inside her, and her orgasms came one after another. Her meager complaints about using a condom were ignored as were her whispered requests for him to be gentle. He used her like a whore in her own home.

And, to her shock, she loved it. Her complaints turned to encouragements. She begged for every depraved act she had ever even imagined, laughed and screamed as he took her ass cherry.

Now, here they were, weeks later, the lady and the brute. But, inside the motel room with its faded wallpaper and dusty sheets, he was a god and she was a nasty whore.

Her husband gave her shelter and finery. Mitch gave her raw fucking sex.

She smiled as she turned into the motel parking lot.

The parking lot was normally empty at this time of day. Checkout time was eleven, but a car sat near the motel office.

A tall, muscular boy without a shirt smiled at her as she drove past the car he was sitting on.

The fat woman who owned the motel smiled and waved as she drove past.

Mitch always got room 12, the one farthest from the motel office.

She parked in front and got out.

The boy at the far end of the parking lot whistled.

She looked away quickly, locking her Mercedes with the key fob. She looked straight ahead and clicked on her high heels feeling the boy's eyes on her ass the whole time.

The door to 12 was slightly ajar.

She stepped inside and took off her sunglasses. "God, fucking low lifes around here. We need a new place." She shut the door and locked it and then put her Gucci bag on the desk.

Mitch was standing naked beside the bed, his proud cock standing straight out. At first she thought he was looking at her, but then she realized he was staring past her at the wall.

"Mitch?"

He said nothing, just stared straight ahead, precum dripping from his cock.

"Honey, are you okay?"

"Oh, he's fine," a voice said to her right.

Brianna stumbled on her heels and almost fell. As it was, she sat down hard on the desk.

A young woman with huge breasts sat in the chair by the window. If Brianna had looked to her right when she came in, she would have seen her.

"What the hell?! Mitch! Who the fuck is this?" Brianna was reaching for her purse.

"No. Don't move." The woman said. She was decked out in a white outfit.

"Oh, no. Wait. Mitch, I told you, I'm not doing a three way." He had threatened to buy them a hooker the last time they fucked, but she wanted nothing to do with it.

Brianna cried out, suddenly realizing she could not move.

"This power," the woman said as she stood up. "It still hasn't sunk in all the way. I've just been sitting here for the past fifteen minutes, reaching into Mitch's mind, flipping through it like you would a magazine. He's very simple. But, so gorgeous, isn't he?"

"Wha... why can't I move?" Brianna squeaked.

"Because I don't want you to." The woman reached out and stroked Mitch's cock. "Not as big as my boyfriend, but, wow, it's nice. He makes you cum, doesn't he? Of course he does."

"Help... please... stop."

"Brianna. That's a pretty name. Oh. I should have brought Jason in here with me. I don't know what I might do, Brianna. He keeps me level and focused. Without someone to keep me in check? I'm afraid."

Brianna felt something inside her head. "Stop, please."

"I guess this is just something that is going to happen. You're beneath me. All humans are. Some are just going to get hurt along the way until I become... whatever I'm turning into." She let go of Mitch's cock and turned toward Brianna. She ran her finger down Brianna's silk blouse. "So pretty. You're a whore, you know that, right? No better than me, no better than a woman sucking cock in a back alley for ten bucks. You just have a ring on your finger, that's the only difference. You still fuck for everything you get, don't you?"

"Please, I want to go home."

Lisa laughed. "There is no home. Not anymore. You'll understand soon."

She turned back to Mitch. "He loves you, did you know that? Yeah, he's head over heels. Never happened to him before. He was going to get down on his knees and beg you to run away with him today."

"What? No..."

"Of course, we know what your answer to that would have been, right? Whores are all about the money."

"Mitch! Mitch, snap out of it. We have to get out of here."

"Oh, he's totally brain fucked, Brianna. He doesn't even know you're here. I'm reprogramming him."

Brianna stared at Mitch's face. His eyes moved rapidly from left to right and back again.

"His love for you is a big help to me, I have to tell you. I'm going to use that in a few minutes. But, right now? I'm making him bisexual. He's still going to love pussy, but he'll get hard for dick too."

"How are you doing this? Please, I have money..."

Lisa laughed. "Yeah, I know. You're loaded. Won't help you. I'm going to really fuck you over, and the worst part is? It's because I'm bored and I think I might be going nuts. Stella? Come out, honey."

The bathroom door opened and a woman in a short red dress came out.

Only, it wasn't a woman at all. It was a middle aged man in drag.

All Brianna could do was move her eyes, and she followed the tall, thin transvestite as she walked toward Mitch.

"Ooo, Lisa. He's cute," she cooed.

"I know, and guess what?" Lisa said.

"What?"

"He thinks you are the most beautiful woman in the world, don't you, Mr. Muscles?"

Mitch turned slightly. He looked Stella up and down.

His cock lurched and a drop of precum dripped onto the carpet. "Beautiful," he whispered.

Stella blushed.

Lisa closed her eyes and her fingers moved.

Mitch smiled. "Come here, baby."

Stella bit her lower lip and then went to him.

Mitch wrapped her in his big arms and drew her into a deep kiss. His hands wandered down to her ass and cupped both cheeks, lifting her up.

Stella giggled as his tongue played with hers.

"Mitch! Stop. What are you doing?" Brianna cried.

"No, no," Lisa said. "Use your inside voice. No yelling."

Brianna tried to scream, but all that came out was a whispered hiss.

"I took all his love for you and transferred it to Stella. He's totally smitten."

Mitch lowered Stella to the floor.

"Suck his cock, Stella. Swallow his cum," Lisa said.

Stella opened her mouth. She looked up into Mitch's eyes and closed her hand on the base of his cock. "I've never done this before."

Mitch smiled. "It's okay. I'll teach you. Just lick the tip."

The front door opened and the boy from the parking lot walked in along with a tall Latina. The fat woman who owned the motel leaned against the door frame.

"Oh, Jesus, what the hell is this?" Brianna whispered.

The fat woman held up a cell phone. "Smile, Stella. Gonna get your first blowjob on camera for the porn sites."

"Good thinking, Mama Jugs," Lisa said.

Stella blushed and winked at the camera. Then she leaned forward and licked the tip of Mitch's thick cock.

"Mmm, yeah," Mitch groaned.

"Tastes so good," Stella whispered as she sucked the head into her mouth.

"Man, watch him suck that dick," the shirtless boy said as the dark eyed woman rubbed the growing erection in his jeans.

Brianna's eyes grew even larger. The boy's erection seemed to go halfway down his leg!

"Es muy grande, si?" the dark eyed woman laughed.

"Suck it all the way in, baby," Mitch whispered.

Stella angled her mouth and slid forward along the length.

Brianna watched as the tranny's eyes bulged. She knew that look having come close to choking on Mitch's cock several times herself.

"Deeper, Stella," Lisa encouraged. "Swallow his cock. Let him fuck your throat."

Mitch needed no encouragement. He put his hand on the back of Stella's head and pushed forward, driving his dick down her throat.

She struggled and he backed off, letting her recover. Then he pushed forward again.

Stella took it deeper this time.

Mitch groaned and began to fuck her mouth in a steady rhythm.

"Oh, fuck, yes," the Latina moaned.

Brianna looked over.

The boy had pushed her jeans down to her knees and had his thick middle finger rubbing back and forth on her clit.

"Si, oh, Jason. So motherfucking hot," she moaned as she humped his invading finger.

"Cum for me, Belynda," Jason whispered.

"Oh, I'm close. So hot, baby," Belynda groaned. "You're going to fuck the blonde bitch, aren't you? You going to split her with that big cock, aren't you?"

"What?!" Brianna gasped. "No! Don't you fucking touch me!"

"Silence," Lisa said as she knelt down beside Stella.

Brianna choked. She couldn't talk!

"Yeah, I'm going to fuck that blonde slut. I'm going to make her eat your ass while I do it, you like that?" Jason growled as he finger fucked Belynda.

"Aiggh!" Belynda cried and she came, squirting on her jeans and the floor as Jason laughed.

No! Brianna wanted to scream, but all she could do was watch with terror filled eyes.

Lisa rubbed the back of Stella's neck as she deep throated Mitch. The shemale's throat visibly expanded with each thrust from his cock.

Lisa caressed Mitch's thick balls. "Mmm, I think he's close. These big boys are starting to pull up. He's going to unload in your hot throat." She leaned forward and whispered. "Two out of three nails in your coffin, Stan. You're going to be our little shemale whore forever."

Mitch groaned. "Goddamn, I'm going to cum!"

"Give it to the little bitch!" Lisa laughed. "She needs a belly full."

"Fuck!" Mitch screamed. The bottom of his shaft throbbed as he unloaded in Stella.

Her eyes opened wide as the cum pumped into her.

Lisa laughed and pulled her back, leaving only the head in her mouth. "Get a mouthful, baby, don't swallow it."

Lisa pumped Mitch's shaft.

Stella smiled as the thick cream filled her mouth.

Mitch went limp and Lisa pushed him away. He fell on the bed, his long cock slapping his stomach and sending a splash of cum onto his chest. He ran his finger in it and transferred it to his lips.

"Open up and show me, Stella. Show me what a good cocksucker you are," Lisa said.

Stella opened her mouth, showing her tongue swimming in cum.

Lisa leaned forward and kissed her, her tongue probing in the jizz.

Brianna stared at the lesbian kiss. She didn't like girls - in any room, she was the queen bee. But, despite her revulsion at what was happening in the motel room, she was feeing wet between her legs.

Stella swallowed and leaned back. "God, that was amazing."

Lisa smiled at her. "Go clean your man, Stella."

Stella laughed and crawled up between Mitch's thighs.

She licked and kissed his cock and balls, slurping up the stray drops of cum.

"Lower, lick his boy pussy."

Stella moaned and raised Mitch's muscular thighs.

She flicked her tongue against his pucker and he jumped.

"Harder, Stella. He wants to be penetrated." Lisa stood up and leaned over them. She rubbed Mitch's hard stomach as Stella ate his ass. "Now, Mitch, isn't Stella the best piece of ass you ever had?"

"Fuck, yes!" Mitch groaned. He was moving his hips in a slow circle, his cock beginning to thicken from the attention.

***

"Would you like to go home, Mitch? Would you like to forget all about this?"

"Huh? No! Fuck no!"

Lisa laughed. She sat down beside him on the bed. "Of course, you don't. You're going to have a new life here with Mama Jugs and your love Stella, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

"Good boy. I'm going to do some work on your mind, Mitch. You don't mind, though, do you?"

"Anything! Just let her keep going, please!"

"Slide a finger in his ass, Stella."

Stella laughed and worked her middle finger up his butt.

"God! Fuck!" His cock lurched.

"There, just enjoy it. You're going to be a male prostitute for Mama Jugs. Just fucking and sucking all day and night. You'd love that, wouldn't you, Mitch?"

"Huh? Yes! Yes."

"Good. Now, let's see... you're already bisexual with a preference for shemales. I want you to forget everything about your life, even your name. We're just going to call you Mr. Muscles from now on."

"Mr. Muscles? Yes, that's my name..."

"Did you ever have another name?"

"Huh? No. No, I've always been Mr. Muscles."

"Did you ever have a job before?"

"No, I'm a prostitute," Mr. Muscles groaned.

"Good boy. Who owns your bitch ass, Mr. Muscles?"

"Mama Jugs. I'm her bitch boy."

Lisa laughed. "Yes, you are." She reached down and jacked his half erect cock. "Mama Jugs, what do you think Mr. Muscles should do?"

The fat woman laughed. She walked over with the phone and filmed them. "I think Mr. Muscles should put that little slut, Stella, up on the bed and rape her little virgin ass."

"Ooo," Lisa laughed. "I think so too!"

Stella stood up, her eyes wide. "Really?"

Mr. Muscles rolled onto his feet, his hard dick sticking straight out. "I want that boy pussy... now!"

Stella got on the bed on her hands and knees.

Mr. Muscles stood behind her and rubbed his cock up and down her ass.

"Make sure to film it all, especially that first thrust, Mama Jugs," Lisa said.

"Oh, I wouldn't miss this for anything," Mama Jugs said as she stepped back and focused the phone on the thick cockhead pressed against Stella's virgin asshole.

Lisa kissed Stella's cheek. "Poor, Stan. You never had a chance," she whispered. "Now you're going to be a shemale for life." She turned to Mr. Muscles and said out loud, "Split the bitch in two."

Mr. Muscles groaned and thrust forward.

Stella threw her head back and squealed. "So big! Oh, God! It's so..."

Mr. Muscles began to fuck Stella slowly.

Stella put her head down on the pillow and moaned as he fucked her long and deep.

Lisa stepped back. "There. That's done."

She turned.

Mary was standing in the doorway.

Lisa shrugged. "It is what he wanted, Mary."

Mary closed her eyes and nodded as her former husband moaned and begged for Mr. Muscles to fuck her harder.

***

Back at the dentist's office, Dr. Demona stood in the room with two dental chairs. The rich girl twins, Jenna and Jody, sat in the chairs in identical white blouses and blue jean mini-skirts.

A few days before, Constance and Edward had artificially inseminated the twins while they were passed out in this very room.

"Where's Dr. Burns?" Jenna asked as she tapped away on a jeweled iPhone.

"Oh, she was busy. I'm her associate, Dr. Demona." Demona laid out a tablet and a small box about the size of a deck of cards.

"I don't even know what dental herpes is," Jody said.

Demona almost laughed. They had needed some excuse to get the girls back in.

Jenna shrugged. "There isn't anything about it on WebMD."

"Oh, it's dangerous..." Demona said. Luckily, these two poster children for over-privileged sluts were dumb as fuck.

"How did we get it?"

"Mmm, sucking diseased dick, eating out some bad pussy." Demona turned and smiled at them.

The girls stared at her with eyes as big as saucers.

Demona shook her head. "Would you listen to my mouth? I am such a foul mouthed bitch."

The girls looked at each other. "Can it be cured?"

"Absolutely," Demona said. "But, I need to get you girls under sedation to do the procedure." Demona fixed a gas mask over both girl's faces and started the gas.

An instant later, they were both out cold.

She turned the gas down. "Whew. Thank God, you two are so fucking stupid I felt like I was losing brain cells."

She loosened their skirts and slid them down, exposing their firm tummies and matching pink lace panties. "What cute little pussies."

Demona rubbed the sensor box over Jenna's abdomen and watched the tablet. "Oh... wow."