Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Stacie is indoctrinated. Things get weird(er).
7.3k words
4.64
66.2k
46

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoy, and, as always, we love comments!

*****

Sugar Tits stood up between Demona's thighs and kissed her. Usually, sex with Demona was hard and rough. She liked to bite.

But, this was making love. Demona moaned into the kiss and pressed her body against Sugar Tits.

When the kiss ended, Sugar Tits leaned back and caressed the doctor's pale white face. "I love you, Demona."

"I love you too, Sugar." She teared up again. "Don't ever tell anybody I cried. Okay?"

"Tough bitch like you? You never cry," she winked at her and stepped to the side. She looked at the sleeping girl lying on the gurney with the vibrator hanging out of her leaking pussy. "Did you weigh her?"

Demona sighed. "Five foot eight, eighty-five pounds."

"Christ, you have work to do."

Demona nodded. "Don't I know it. What are we making her into? She'd make a nice Cheerleader Whore."

"Nope, she's a special. I'm making a whole set."

"Really?"

"Yep. Fatten her up, 120 pounds at least. Give her some fucking tits, D cups, and Jesus, that flat ass... she looks like a boy. Curve her up."

"Standard internals? Slutifier and egg freeze?"

"No, harvest her eggs and put Empty Preggers in their place."

"Preggo Slut? You want her a Preggo?"

"Just do it, Demona."

"She doesn't have the hips for it!"

Sugar Tits laughed as she walked to the door. "You're a smart girl, figure it out. Now, I got a quick appointment across town followed by a date with a new slut."

***

Gina sat in the kitchen and worried. Ever since her son came home the night before Melanie, the owner of the pizza parlor, and one of her employees disappeared without a trace, he had seemed distant. She knew something was going on with him.

And, God forgive her, she was afraid it had something to do with the disappearances. There seemed to be more and more people going missing every day from Ithaca, mostly from the college. Once, an entire cheerleading squad disappeared on their way back from a game.

Jimmy. That boy was bad. Had he gotten Hank involved in something?

News about the disappearances was becoming sparse. More were happening, but the police were saying nothing. The press was ignoring it.

There were only whispered comments at the market. "Did you hear about the girl?"

If Hank was involved, Gina would kill herself. Please, don't let him be involved.

She was running the vacuum cleaner when the doorbell rang.

Gina opened the door. An immensely tall redhead was standing in the door. Behind her were workmen with boxes.

"Gina Rossini?" the tall woman asked. She was wearing a white rubber raincoat.

"Yes. Can I help you?"

"Hank's mother?" The woman smiled sweetly. "I see the resemblance. Such a pretty boy."

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

"My name is Sugar Tits," she said with a smile. The raincoat fell open, revealing a curvaceous body in white bondage attire.

"What?"

The workmen pushed past them into the house.

The woman laid her warm palms on Gina's temples, and everything was fine. It was just fine.

***

The sun was setting when Stacie climbed down from the cab. Ben was asleep in a pool of his jizz and her lube.

She dropped down to the asphalt and almost broke a heel.

It was late.

Home! She needed to go home! The kids would be home from school and the house was empty!

Ben's cum was running down her leg.

She looked down at the slutty outfit she was wearing. She looked like a truck stop whore. Reaching into her bikini top, she realized that was exactly what she was.

Before he fell asleep, Ben had taken a sweaty twenty dollar bill out of his pocket and slid it into her cleavage. "You're a good fuck, bitch." Those were the last words he said before he started snoring.

She stared at the sweaty twenty in her palm.

Oh, my God, she thought. What the fuck was going on?

Why had she done all this?! She blinked and shook her head, trying to clear the cotton candy cloud that engulfed her brain.

She had fucked a man, a stranger, let him cum in her unprotected vagina! She felt drugged. Had they drugged her?

Something hummed and clicked.

The Satan Plug buzzed and doubled in size.

She fell to her knees on the asphalt, her sphincter stretching beyond any sane limit.

She struggled back to her feet as the pleasant sensations returned.

Stacie saw her van still sitting where she had parked it that morning.

Run! The voice that had been screaming in her head returned, and this time she listened.

She ran as fast as she could to the van. Stacie had a spare key hidden in a magnetic box under the driver's side wheel well. She felt for it, found it!

She dropped the magnetic box as she grabbed the key.

She unlocked the door and climbed in. Her latex covered rump squeaked as she slid into the leather seat. A glob of cum leaked out.

"Oh, God! What did they do to me?"

She put the key in the ignition.

Something tapped on the driver's side glass.

Stacie shrieked as she turned and looked.

The pink haired robot girl was staring in at her.

The window rolled down! Stacie fought with the button, but the glass slid down on its own.

The girl reached in and took the key from Stacie's hand. She bent it in half between her thumb and fingers.

"Sorry. If it was up to me, I'd let you go," her tinny voice said. "Heck, I'd go with you. But, you can't escape these people. They're everywhere, and once they have you? Game over."

"Please, Rita. Please, let me go," Stacie whispered.

Rita blinked her eyes and tears ran down her rubber cheeks. "Come on, Stacie. It's fate. You can't fight it. I hate them, but it isn't that bad, not really. You'll see. Get out of the car."

"No! I want to go home!"

Rita pulled the door and it came off the hinges. "I'm sorry. Don't make me hurt you. I don't want to."

Stacie sobbed as she stepped out of the van.

Rita's eyebrows furrowed. She almost looked human. "Did he cum in you?"

Stacie cried out loud. "Yes!" She collapsed against the Bimbot.

"Lift your leg."

"What?"

"Your leg, lift it."

Stacie did as she was told. Obedience was becoming a habit.

The Bimbot reached down and pulled the wet crotch of her booty shorts to the side.

Stacie drew in a sharp breath as the girl's rubber middle finger snaked inside her pussy.

Liquid gushed inside her, sprayed from the tip of the robot girl's finger. It ran down her thigh and formed a pool around her foot.

Stacie stared at the liquid pool.

"Sterilized, for your protection," Bimbot Rita said. She held her hand and led her back into Stallion's.

***

Sugar Tits was just taking her raincoat off as Rita led the sobbing Stacie back into the store. Rita held Stacie's hand gently.

Stacie's crying eyes were on the floor as she walked in on the gold heels. She looked up at the redheaded Amazon through red rimmed eyes and shook.

"That will be all, Bimbot," Sugar Tits said without taking her eyes off the sniveling Stacie. She handed her raincoat to Rita.

Bimbot Rita turned her glassy stare on Sugar Tits as she took the coat. "I hope you all burn in hell."

"No doubt," Sugar Tits said without emotion.

Rita let go of Stacie's hand and returned to her desk in the entrance.

"Please," Stacie whispered. "I don't know what you did to me. I don't want to know. I won't tell anyone. I'll forget I ever came here. Just let me go home."

Sugar Tits pondered for a second. Then she looked directly into Stacie's eyes. "No."

Stacie broke down in sobs and Sugar Tits caught her before she could fall. "Stacie, come with me." She put an arm under the woman's shoulders and supported her as they went to the back room.

Stacie screamed.

"Be still," Sugar Tits growled. "You can't make a sound."

Stacie's eyes grew wide as she realized she could no longer speak.

They went into the back office and Sugar Tits closed the door. She sat Stacie on the couch and then sat down beside her.

The room was covered in posters for X-Rated films.

"Did ya know some of the oldest cave paintings ever found were pornographic drawings?" Sugar Tits asked in a friendly, sweet voice.

Stacie blinked and mouthed the word "What?"

Sugar Tits stared at her and then laughed. "Oops, sorry! You can talk again but watch your volume and no screaming."

"Wh... what are you talking about?"

"Pornography - fucking. As a species, we're obsessed. If we weren't, we never would have made it. You don't fuck, you don't reproduce. Not enough of you to go around and you die off."

"What does any of this..."

"Just listen. We are the smartest creatures to ever walk the earth - shit, we might be the smartest things in the whole fucking universe. And, yet, after all these thousands and thousands of years, we can't even keep from killing each other." She put an arm around Stacie.

Stacie tried to pull away, but Sugar Tits's arm was like iron around her.

"Free will - it just keeps fucking everything up. If we were united under one common goal? We would have populated the galaxy by now." She smiled and leaned in close. "My god, Morpheus, understands that. Not everybody needs free will. Everybody doesn't need to be president. We need to be one, united, happy world. Understand?"

"Please, let me go."

Sugar Tits ignored her. "Morpheus is an artist, a doctor, a general - he is literally what the world needs. One ruler, one will. He will be that power. People will learn their place. The religious caste will help Morpheus rule. The professional caste will build and design and be productive - they will take us to the stars. And, the worker caste will toil as they always have." She took Stacie's hand. "Then there's us - the whores and the whoremasters. We live to make the professional caste happy and productive. We fuck, Stacie. We make their darkest fantasies come true. We are their cave painting porn."

Stacie shook her head. "You're insane."

Sugar Tits laughed. "Maybe. But, if I am, the world is going insane along with me. You've been chosen, Stacie. You are owned. Property. A sex object to be used. Your old life is over..."

"I have a family!"

"They will forget you. Your only true value is between your legs and bolted to your chest, Stacie. You're a MILF - a mother I'd love to fuck. Everybody with a Mommy issue is going to be lining up to fuck you in all your holes." She took Stacie's face in her hand. "We're going to train you and modify you so you give everyone what they want."

Stacie shook her head. "I won't! I'll die first."

Sugar Tits laughed and shook her head. "No, you stupid slut. You won't kill yourself. You won't even remember this conversation. There's a part of me - it's dark, it comes from Morpheus himself, or maybe Satan, I don't know. Wherever it comes from, it wants to see you despair. I let you snap out of your slut trance so I could tell you what I was going to do to you."

Stacie pulled away, but Sugar Tits leaned over her, pressing her down on the couch.

"I'm going to strip away your personality. All day, I've been building the perfect MILF slut. A bisexual Mommy who lives to fuck. She's inside your head, can't you feel her? All I have to do is turn her on, and the old Stacie goes to sleep. If I want, I can make you go away completely. And, I want that, Stacie. I want you to fade away into nothing."

"Why?!"

Stacie was lying on her back and Sugar Tits was lying on top of her now. Sugar Tits took a deep breath. "Because the new Stacie is much more interesting."

"I don't believe you. You can't erase me from my own mind. This is all just hypnosis or something. Or, drugs."

"How many children do you have?" Sugar Tits asked with a smile.

"Three!" Stacie's brow furrowed. "No... wait... No... that's not right." Tears flowed - she couldn't remember her own children.

"Let me help you. You have three children. The twins, Donny and Maddy, nineteen years old. You were only seventeen when you had them."

"No!" I didn't. Did I? She thought. She had a vision of a dark haired, muscular boy and his willowy sister. She saw them in her mind, Donny's stiff prick pounding his sister's pussy.

"Oh, that's right, you caught Donny fucking Madison last year. You were so angry, weren't you? But, that didn't stop you from watching his big cock driving her over the brink, did it? And, secretly wishing it was you taking that thirteen-inch cock?"

"No! That's not true! You're putting things in my head."

"Tsk, tsk. Such a hypocrite. Rubbing your slutty pussy and then acting all righteous when you threw them out."

"It was an abomination!" No. No, wait. That wasn't real. Donny and Maddy never did that... wait, no, there was no Donny or Maddy. "Two! I have two children, and they are younger." She was pleased with herself.

"And, what are their names? If you're so sure you're right, name them?"

"I..." She couldn't even see their faces. Just Donny and Maddy fucking in Donny's bed.

And another girl. Courtney. Two years younger. Mommy's good girl, she would never do anything like her disgusting siblings. It was just her and Courtney now. She had to get home to Courtney.

"Courtney. My daughter's name is Courtney."

Sugar Tits smiled. "Yes, Stacie. Courtney. You'll see her soon. I promise."

Stacie smiled. "You're sending me home?"

"Like I said, sweetie. You are home."

Stacie passed out with the smile on her face.

***

"Stacie? Wake up," Sugar Tits said. She was sitting beside Stacie who was lying on the couch.

Stacie stretched and yawned. "What happened?"

"You walked in to the back room, told me Ben fucked your brains out, and then you went to sleep on the couch."

"Mmm," Stacie groaned. She ran her finger up the crotch of her booty shorts. "He did. Fuck, Sugar. He is so amazing."

"So, details - tell me about it."

"Hey! You didn't tell me that lipstick and eyeliner were permanent," Stacie said with a pout.

"Oops. Are you mad?"

Stacie licked her shiny, ruby lips. "No. I love them. He squirted in my throat."

"Cum? Of course he did..."

Stacie giggled. "No! Well, that too. But, he squirted something called Gag No More in my mouth."

"Oh, did he?" Sugar Tits smiled.

"Mmm, yeah, and after that, I could take his whole dick in my throat! You should have seen me." She reached down and pulled the rubber crotch of the shorts to the side. "And, he gave me this."

Sugar Tits laughed. "Whoa! A Satan Plug? I haven't seen one of those in awhile. How many times has it grown."

"Two. It should almost be time for the last cycle."

Sugar Tits gently spread the girl's cheeks. "It's glowing bright red. It'll be any minute."

Stacie reached down and felt the plug. It was enormous in her butt.

And, it went off.

Stacie screamed and gripped the leather of the couch with both hands. "Sugar! What's it doing? It feels different!"

"Last cycle, honey. It's operating on you."

"Oh! Oh, God! Sugar! I'm ripping." Stacie screamed.

Just when she didn't think she could stand any more, it stopped. And then it shrank.

She gasped as it slid out of her ass.

Sugar Tits stared at the woman's crotch. "Wow."

"I wanna see," Stacie whined.

Sugar Tits picked up a small mirror from the coffee table and held it between Stacie's legs.

Her pussy was swollen from the hard fucking it had taken.

She raised her hips gently and spread further.

Where her little rosebud had been before, there was now a slit about two inches long. There was a little nubbin of flesh at the bottom of the slit. She reached down and gingerly opened the slit. There were lips, shaped like her labia but smaller. They parted, glistening with lubrication. She touched the hole.

She drew in a breath. "It's beautiful."

Sugar Lips caressed her face. "Yes, darling. You shouldn't have any problem with anal now."

***

Demona scribbled in her notebook as she examined the slide under the microscope. Always so much to do. One day, she was pushing the labs in Havana with what she discovered, the next they had passed her, and she needed to catch up.

The sex cells under the scope had clearly gone from XY to XX. Her formula worked.

"Hello?" a small voice asked.

Demona almost jumped out of her skin. As it was, she dropped the notebook.

Courtney looked at her with big, blue eyes. "Hi. Am I sick?"

Demona just stared at her for a moment. She expected the girl to launch into another tirade of curses.

"Am I going to be okay?" Courtney asked in a quavering voice. "Am I dying?"

Demona snapped out of it and ran across the floor in her heels. "No. Honey, no. You're going to be okay." She rubbed the stringy blonde hair out of the girl's face.

She grabbed Demona's hand. "I'm scared."

Demona smiled. "There's... no need. You were very, very sick, but you're much better now."

Courtney nodded.

The girl seemed unperturbed by her being stark naked and strapped to a gurney.

Demona squeezed her hand.

Courtney smiled up at her. She reached up and ran her fingers over the rings in Demona's lips and nose, her eyebrows. "You're so cool."

Demona laughed. "I have never been called that."

"Are you Emo or old school Goth?"

"Old school. Now, what would a little Wendy Whitebread like you know about Goth?"

"I'm not so vanilla," Courtney whispered. She ran her fingers down the front of Demona's uniform, brushing her stiff nipples through the fabric.

The girl's eyes drifted shut and she slipped into a sound sleep.

Demona smiled down at the sleeping girl. "Jesus, Sugar, did you have to make her that adorable?"

***

"All that and I still couldn't cum!" Stacie complained as she leaned against Sugar Tits on the couch. "Sugar, you're my best friend ever."

"Aww, you're mine too." Sugar Tits smiled. The woman's two personalities were completely separated. Slutty Stacie was so much more fun. She couldn't wait to kill the other one.

Stacie laid her head on her shoulder. "Tell you a secret?"

"What?"

"I could be lez with you. I think I'd like it."

Sugar Tits smiled at her and licked her lips. "Think I could make you cum?"

"Definitely." She leaned forward and kissed Sugar Tits tenderly, letting her small pink tongue slip into her friend's mouth.

Sugar Tits opened her eyes as she pulled away. "Well, don't stop now."

Stacie shook her head. "No. I gotta feeling I could cum like a rocket with you, but if I do, I'll be queer forever. I want to try men one more time. I mean, you're bi. I want to be bi too, goddamn it."

Sugar Tits kissed Stacie's neck. "Good point. You know, I've been thinking - maybe it's not quality, maybe it's quantity you need."

Stacie laughed. "You mean, more than one guy?"

"Yeah, and I know just what you need."

***

Stacie stood in front of the entrance to the video booths and leaned against the door frame. She admired her legs in the high heels.

Sugar Tits had told her to wait outside the booths until the evening crowd came in. She said that was the best way to get gang banged - she did it herself all the time.

Sugar Tits sat on a stool behind the counter and winked at her.

The door buzzed open, and three young men walked in.

***

Jimmy leaned over the counter and kissed Sugar Tits full on the lips. "Hey, baby, what's fun tonight?"

Sugar Tits smiled. Right on time.

The other two boys were with him, the skinny one, Hank, and the one who's name she couldn't remember. They had been her first teenage gangbang that night at Melanie's pizza parlor. It seemed a lifetime ago.

Jimmy had filled out nice. She had slipped him some Whoremaster Buff Max a few months back, and his muscles rippled under his tight shirt.