Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia scanned the floor and walls for the millionth time. There was nothing to use. She closed her eyes. Just wait, she thought. The chance will come.

Naomi sobbed.

"Go to sleep, Sis."

"I'm scared."

"There's nothing we can do." The other women were walking around nervously. Wasted energy. "Save your strength until we need it."

There was a click from the direction of the far wall.

The other five began to scream.

Alicia stood up and put her sister behind her.

Part of the far wall slid open.

The biggest man Alicia had ever seen stepped in the room. He was six and a half feet tall with thick muscles rippling on his bare torso. He wore a pair of sweatpants with some sort of weightlifting belt.

The bulge in the crotch of the loose sweatpants was immense.

He looked around the room with a cold eye.

Alicia and Naomi stood alone, the other five piled themselves into the far corner and cried.

Naomi cried as well, but Alicia stared defiantly at the giant who broke into a slow grin.

A thin woman wearing a rubber nun outfit walked in behind the giant.

The door closed behind them.

The woman smiled. "I am Sister Asmodea of the Church of Morpheus. You have been chosen as slaves of the Church."

One of the women screamed and began crying loudly.

"Be quiet," the giant roared.

Someone clapped their hand over the hysterical girl's mouth.

Asmodea walked toward them. "Five of you will become Street Whores. You will be chemically modified to stand at a height of six foot eight in heels. You will be sterilized, and your body will be genetically modified to produce massive amounts of sex hormones. You will be given enormous breasts to make you more appealing to your Johns."

More women began to sob uncontrollably. "Yes, cry. In a few minutes, you will never cry again. Just giggly, happy thoughts for eternity, contented little fuck toys." She looked at Alicia and Naomi. "One of you will become my partner. You will help in the abduction and re-education of whores. You will serve the Church of Morpheus in any way necessary." Her eyes sparkled. "And, you will become my lover. Normally, our order only takes the willing into the sisterhood. However, our religion is being suppressed here in the United States. So, I will take and mold my partner, I will twist and pervert her."

Alicia pushed her sister back, trying to shield her from the eyes of Asmodea. She knew that one look at her platinum blonde, petite sister would seal her fate.

"Don't think I don't see you trying to hide the girl behind you... Alicia, isn't it?"

"Rubber bitch, you take one step toward us..." Alicia hissed. She clenched her fists.

Asmodea smiled. "Who is she? The beautiful girl you are shielding? Your lover?" She took a step toward them. "Good! That means she will take to eating pussy naturally."

"She's my sister, you psycho slut. We're not playing your fucked-up games."

The giant looked on in amusement at the exchange. "Asmodea, do you want me to hurt her for you?"

"No, Ray. I'll do the hurting if it is required."

He nodded in approval.

There was a weird vibe between the two of them, almost like love if psychopaths could love one another.

Alicia took a deep breath. She had thirty pounds on the nun, and she had years of kickboxing. She would be no problem.

Ray the giant, however.

"Aww, fuck it," Alicia growled. She did a spinning roundhouse kick and hit Asmodea in the right ear.

It felt like she had kicked a tree.

Her foot bounced off.

Asmodea just smiled at her. "Foreplay. Sweet." She reached out and grabbed Alicia by the throat.

And, then she lifted her two feet off the ground.

Alicia slapped and kicked, but the smiling fetish nun held her fast. The grip was cutting off oxygen to her brain, and the room started going black.

Asmodea flicked her wrist and tossed Alicia into her sister, knocking them both to the padded floor.

The woman stood over her as her senses returned. She could see up the rubber micro-mini skirt. Asmodea wasn't wearing panties, and her wet pussy glistened. An inverted crucifix dangled from her clit piercing.

She smiled down at the two girls, amused.

Alicia smiled back. She reached up to grab the crucifix, intending to tear it right off the hood of her clit.

Asmodea laughed and caught her wrist before her fingers could even touch the piercing.

She twisted Alicia's wrist.

Alicia screamed, feeling ligaments give way in her forearm.

"Serves you right," Asmodea said as she stepped over the screaming woman.

She knelt down beside Naomi. "Hello, precious. Naomi? Yes, that's who you are. I read your profile." She touched Naomi's pale face. "Do you want to be my toy, Naomi? Do you want to please me?"

"Please, don't hurt me," she whispered.

"Oh, little coward. Not big and brave like your sister, are you?"

Alicia rose slowly to her feet. "Goddamn it! Get away from her!"

Asmodea looked up at her. "So impressive. Idiot child, being my partner is salvation." She stood up and Alicia tried to throw a left to her jaw.

Asmodea simply ducked out of the way. She tapped Alicia's forehead with her index finger.

Alicia went flying backward. She landed on her back and slid along the padded floor.

The other girls were screaming.

Asmodea walked to Alicia and stood over her. "Your sister is very appealing, and I am tempted... but..." She smiled warmly and winked. "It's you that turns me on. Yes. I want you." She undid the pentagram brooch at her neck.

The rubber top opened, revealing her small, pert breasts.

Alicia struggled, trying to stand. The room was spinning from the hard blow to her head.

Asmodea knelt beside her. "Shh, be still now."

Alicia screamed and fought as Asmodea drew her into her arms.

She held Alicia's head and pushed her toward her right breast.

The nipple was black, like a chunk of coal.

"No!" Alicia screamed as the nipple brushed her lips. "I'll bite it off, you fucking whore!"

Asmodea laughed. "You will try. I can take the pain, though."

Asmodea squeezed the back of Alicia's head and she screamed.

Her mouth closed on the jet black nipple.

Sweet liquid sprayed into her mouth.

Alicia's entire body went rigid in seizure, and then she collapsed into Asmodea's embrace.

Her mind retreated into itself.

"Suck," Asmodea whispered.

She obeyed without hesitation. Alicia latched onto the nipple and drew on it. More sweet liquid gushed into her mouth.

"Swallow," Asmodea commanded.

Alicia quickly complied.

Her body was on fire! Every nerve ending seemed to be firing at once. She felt like she was flying.

***

She opened her eyes.

Alicia was on a beach. Sea birds called overhead. The sun was warm and the emerald green sea lapped gently at the golden sand.

She was nude, and she lay on the sand with her legs spread wide.

"Hello, Alicia."

She looked up. He blotted out the sun. The man was built like an Adonis, his tanned skin thin over the bundles of muscle underneath.

He smiled at her with a hint of melancholy. "You don't want to be here, do you?"

He wore loose gauze pants that trailed in the sand.

She shook her head.

"I'm trying to save the world. I need you to help me. Can you do that for me?" He asked. He knelt beside her.

She shook her head. Alicia closed her eyes. "I need to wake up."

He laughed. "Don't we all."

He touched her inner thighs and she spread open even wider for him.

Her eyes fluttered open.

His pants were gone.

An enormous erection pulsated from his crotch.

Alicia shook her head and tried to close her eyes.

"No. Look into my eyes." He knelt between her open thighs and pressed the head of his cock against her wet pussy.

It was almost as long as her arm. It couldn't possible fit.

He laughed and a tremor went through her.

He fed it in slowly.

Each time she thought it couldn't go any further, something shifted inside her and she took it even deeper.

"Who... are you?"

"I am Morpheus," he whispered. "And, you are mine. Sister Alicia, my acolyte, my beloved. Take my evil and be transformed."

He fucked her, hard. It wasn't possible, none of it was possible. She felt him swelling inside her, and her orgasm rose.

He screamed out and hell filled her.

***

Alicia opened her eyes. Her mouth still sucked and drank from Asmodea who cooed and soothed her as she nursed. "My love, do you see now?"

She could still feel Morpheus's cock deep inside her.

"Alicia? Can you hear me?" Asmodea whispered.

Alicia sighed and smiled. "I love you."

Asmodea smiled and kissed her cheek. "Yes, darling, and I love you."

"How?"

Asmodea put a finger against her lips. "We are his. And, he wants us to love one another."

Alicia laughed and drew Asmodea down into a kiss.

Asmodea helped her to her feet.

Alicia looked at Naomi cowering in the corner. "It's all right, Naomi. We belong to the Church now. Trust in what they decide for us."

Naomi screamed at what had once been her sister.

"Bring her with us," Asmodea said as she walked toward the back of the room.

Alicia took hold of her screaming sister and winced. Her arm still hurt from the fight. She held her sister's arm one handed and lifted her to her feet. "Come on! We have to go with Sister Asmodea." She dragged the screaming girl toward the wall that slid open as Asmodea approached.

The nun stopped by Ray. "Those five? Street whores. Get them ready."

Alicia led her sister out into the hall behind Asmodea.

12