Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Demona laughed out loud. "Oh, you evil cunt! What are you up to?"

"Family is everything, darling."

***

Jimmy stroked his huge cock and smiled at his former best friend writhing in his, or rather her, chair.

Hank's balls had shrunk to nothing, leaving a loose, empty sack. His thin cock was now even thinner. Five inches of limp flesh hung down on the chair between Hank's widespread legs.

"How did it feel, betraying him like that?" Sugar Tits asked as she stepped up behind Jimmy and fingered the head of his new cock. Her fingers were shiny with precum.

"Like I wish we had done this months ago," Jimmy said with a grin.

Hank's breasts were swelling, about the size of plums and the nipples were growing: she was reliving puberty as a girl.

Demona knelt down beside Hank's chair. "Almost ready for the tank." She picked up Hank's limp penis and the shemale groaned, but the cock stayed flacid. "How small do you want her clit?"

"Tiny."

"Lot of skin to lose. Pussy lips?"

"Small as well. Give her thick, puffy outer lips. I love that shit." Jimmy was licking his lips. "And, she'll, you know, work, right?"

Demona nodded. "Harvested a womb and ovaries from one of the women who ended up on Level 9 last week."

Sugar Tits shivered. She didn't even like to hear about the goings on one level above them. She regretted creating the living succubus, Demonica. If she had it to do over again, she would have begged Gwen to make her friend Melanie into something other than the muscular demoness that now ruled over Level 9.

Sugar Tits rarely had nightmares, but when she did, they were about Demona's Aunt Demonica. And, they always involved what would happen if the succubus ever decided to leave her underground lair.

Jimmy's words brought her back to reality.

"So, I'll be able to knock her up, right?"

Demona nodded. "Yeah. You sure you want that? As soon as the Church takes over, we'll go to zero population growth, they'll sterilize her anyway."

"I know, but I want Hanna pregnant. It'll be a major turn on, you know?"

Sugar Tits giggled. "Hanna? So that's going to be her name? I like it."

"Busy day, I see?" Asmodea asked.

Sugar Tits turned and smiled.

Asmodea was accompanied by a thick brunette, naked and dazed looking.

"New friend?" Sugar asked.

"May I present Sister Alicia," Asmodea said. She cupped Alicia's breasts from behind, and the new nun moaned.

Sugar Tits took in the naked woman with a critical eye. "Appears she's broken the habit."

Asmodea laughed, "Yes, we haven't even had time to get her into her latex outfit." She kissed the back of Alicia's neck. "About a half hour ago, she tried to kill me to protect her sister. Tell her what you did just now, Alicia?"

The girl looked half asleep. "I gave my sister to Poseidon."

Asmodea nodded. "And, how did that make you feel?"

Alicia seemed to space out for a moment. Then she smiled. "She always wanted to be a mermaid."

Sugar and Asmodea laughed.

Demona stood up from examining Hanna. "Did it take? She turned completely?"

Asmodea nodded. "She appeared to. He even impregnated her, I think."

Demona clenched her fists and laughed. "Yes! That's better than 75% success rate! Sister, we are ready for field trials."

"I'm requesting a cargo ship to transfer Poseidon and his harem to the waters off Bermuda," Asmodea said. "But, I do have a more pressing matter."

Demona walked up to Alicia and fondled the girl's big breasts. "Hmm, nice tits. You want her taller or," she lowered her voice to a whisper. "Skinnier?"

Asmodea clapped her hands over Alicia's ears. "Oh, don't you dare. I love her thick. You skinny bitches are monotonous."

Demona laughed. "Sterilized, vaginal canal lengthened, and slutified, right?"

"Yes, please. Standard nun tattoos."

Demona took Alicia's hand and led her away. "Come on, honey. Let's get you in a tube."

12