Transformations - Soccer Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed it down and cried out as an orgasm ripped through her body, brought on by nothing more than the knowledge she had just made him cum.

"That's right, sweetie. His pleasure gives you pleasure," Demona cooed as she stroked Hanna's hair.

Jimmy dropped to his knees and pulled Hanna into his arms.

"I love you, Jimmy," she whispered.

"I love you too, baby."

Hanna looked down. The monster cock was still hard.

Demona gave a knowing laugh. "On your back, baby."

"Can you? Really?" Hanna asked. But, even as she asked, Jimmy was already pushing her onto her back as Demona sat down on the floor beside them.

"Hanna, honey, there's something you need to know," Demona whispered as Jimmy grabbed Hanna's thighs, spread them wide, and pushed her knees against her firm tits. He slid forward and put the thick head of his cock against her soaking pussy.

"Ooo, what?" Hanna asked. The head wedged between her lips as Jimmy rubbed up and down.

"You're fertile. Ovulating, right now. Jimmy wants you to have his baby. What do you think about that?"

Hanna cried out as an orgasm burst through her. She squirted, soaking Jimmy's beautiful cock with lube. "Yes! Yes! Jimmy, stud me! Make me your breeding bitch!"

Jimmy laughed and nodded, pushing his cock deep into her cunt.

"Goddamn!" Hanna screamed. The thick head was pressed hard against her cervix. "More! Hard! Fuck me hard!" Emotions flashed through her as Jimmy began fucking her. She wanted to cry with happiness and, at the same time, she wanted to growl and bite his neck like an animal in heat.

Gibberish came from her lips as Jimmy fucked her through a half dozen orgasms.

She clamped her ankles behind his back, trying to force him past her cervix, into her womb. It hurt, but she didn't care. All that mattered was that she belonged to Jimmy, body and soul.

"Fuck! Jesus, Hanna. I'm going to..."

They both screamed as their bodies exploded in orgasm.

***

Demona stroked their young bodies as they lay panting together on the floor, locked in an embrace.

This is what it feels like to be God, she thought. Two of her creations, two perfect physical specimens, clutching each other. She was their god, she and Sugar. They were perfect, and they belonged to her as much as they belonged to each other.

Demona glanced up.

Courtney stared down at her, submerged in her tube of pink biogel. She was breathing hard through the oxygen mask, eyes wide, graceful fingers rubbing furiously at her clit. Her eyes were locked on Demona's.

The goggles had slid up, her programming complete, and she had woken up to the live sex show going on beneath her.

Demona stood up and smiled.

Her creation returned the smile, her eyes filled with love for her goddess.

12