Transformations - The Farm Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't mind?"

Gwen laughed. "Don't be silly. I get off on things like that. You will too." She licked Lorraine's lips. "Would you mind if I do nasty things to Kim at the same time?"

Lorraine laughed. "Knock yourself out. I'd love to watch her in action."

"Good answer. I think you're ready."

"Ready?"

"To head downstairs and supervise your daughter's transformation."

***

Alex held Lita's hand and led her to the sub-basement. The room was empty, but he could see light coming from the back room.

He opened the door.

Lorraine's daughter, Kim, was hanging from an X shaped bondage cross near the middle of the room.

A thick, pink dildo was pistoning in and out of her soaked snatch.

The girl regarded them with an exhausted look.

Nurse Karen was checking the suction on one of the permanent hucows. She adjusted the milker on the platinum blonde's massive left breast. The woman moaned softly as milk filled the clear suction cup and then drained into the tank below.

Karen turned and smiled. "Feeling better?" She saw Lita and froze, her eyes growing wide.

Lita likewise was staring in awe at everything around her, holding tight to Alex's huge hand.

Karen stepped sideways and picked up a syringe.

Even from across the room, Alex could tell it was filled with Knock Out.

He shook his head. "It's okay. Lita is much better now."

"I... I want to go back," Lita whispered. Her eyes were locked on the blonde who moaned behind her ball gag on the St. Andrew's Cross.

Alex leaned down. "Brave. Fierce. If you can't be that, I don't want you." His face was stern, but his voice was not.

"Yes, Master," she whispered.

Alex eyed her curiously. Somewhere along the line, SlutzNet must have made her a submissive - perhaps to aid in curing her maladies. He could live with her devotion, so long as she was capable of self-motivation.

Slaves were tedious. He didn't want one.

But, there was something endearing about the way she clung to him, as if she was afraid she would be swept away by a stray breeze if she didn't.

He led her to a metal frame set in the concrete near the hucow cabinets.

"Do you trust me?" Alex asked her. He knelt down, putting himself on eye level with her.

"Yes, Master."

No hesitation, and was there a tiny glint in her eye? At least she wasn't crying and she made eye contact.

There was a small tray beside the frame. He held up a padded shackle. "Give me your arm."

She eyed the shackle warily.

Alex was patient. "A couple of hours ago, you would have wrestled me for this. And, if you could, you would have used it like brass knuckles and beaten me half to death. I don't want the violence to return, but I want the balls to come back. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Alex. I'm Alex, not Master. You can choose to obey me if you want, I'll love you either way, but I don't require you to bow down. I'm going to be your husband, not your owner. Yeah, some whoremasters rule over their coven - I don't. I don't want women to worship me. I want love, not respect nor fear."

She looked at him and blinked. "Love? You're going to love me?"

He turned his head to the side and tried to read something in her expression. "Don't you understand this? When we're joined, it's not just you being bound to me. It works both ways. Forever."

A slight smile crossed her lips. "I... I guess I didn't realize it would be actual love."

He caressed her long brown hair. "I will love you, just like I love Gwen and Heather and Rebecca. You'll be in love with me and you'll be in love with them the same as they will be in love with you. Real love. You'll be happy when they're near and miss them when they are not. You will not be a slave Lita. Not to me, not to them, not to anyone. We have our duties that we have to perform, all of us, but we are not slaves."

Her eyes welled with tears.

Alex wiped the tears away.

She frowned. "Well. If you're my husband... why are you chaining me?"

There it was. Defiance. Finally a spark of the old Lita. "Because I want to."

"And, what if I don't want to be put in bondage?"

"Don't you?"

Her proud look faltered. She reached out and took the shackle from his hand.

She put it on her wrist and closed it with a click. "Like this?"

"Yes." He handed her the next.

She clicked it on the other slim wrist.

"Ankles." He handed her another.

She took it and then turned her back.

She bent over at the waist. Slowly.

That was on purpose. Alex smiled, admiring her heart shaped ass. He cupped her buttock as she clicked the left ankle restraint in place.

He knelt lower to the floor and handed her the last restraint.

She had a lusty look in her eyes.

She clicked the last one in place, and Alex pulled her up in an embrace.

He kissed her.

She moaned into his mouth, opening wide to accept his tongue which probed at her throat.

With no gag reflex, she swallowed it.

His hands kneaded her buttocks as he fucked her throat with his tongue.

She was dripping wet when he lowered her to the floor.

The frame had steel hooks that closed on loops on the restraints.

Her ankles were locked with her legs wide apart.

Alex bent her forward and pulled her arms back.

Her heavy tits hung down along with her long, flowing hair.

The position of her arms made her arch her back, exposing her taut ass deliciously.

The wrist restraints locked in place on either side of her ass.

Lita was breathing heavy.

"Let the restraints hold you. Rest your weight on them. That's why they're padded," Alex said.

"Yes, Mas... Alex. Yes, Alex."

He knelt in front of her and kissed her. "It's about trust. You understand?"

"Yes."

"I will not hurt you. I won't let anyone else hurt you either."

She smiled and nodded.

He stood up. "Speaking of trust." He held the base of his cock. It started to rise.

Lita's eyes grew wide and she gasped.

"The last time you had this in your mouth..."

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry." She opened her mouth and licked the head of his cock.

Alex smiled seeing the astonishment on her face. She hadn't been transformed yet. He would handle that personally in a few minutes - so his precum was driving her insane with lust.

He hoped that 'insane with lust' wouldn't turn into just 'insane'.

He rubbed her hair as she kissed and suckled the head. "Open."

"I... it's so big," she whispered. Her lips were glistening and slick with precum.

"You're made for me. Trust me." He took her lower jaw in his hand and massaged gently. "Open."

She looked in his eyes and slowly opened her mouth. Her eyes grew wide as her jaws opened further and further.

"The muscles and ligaments loosen when I need your mouth. My precum triggers it. The same way your pussy will dilate when my juices mix with yours."

Her eyes drifted down as her mouth opened wide enough to accept him.

He slid in and she angled her head to open her throat for him.

"That's right." He slid deep inside and felt her throat contracting around him. "Breathe when I pull back then hold it when I push in."

She moaned sending waves of pleasure through Alex.

***

Gwen led Lorraine downstairs. The hot MILF was wearing a semi-transparent purple bodysuit that showed off her ample curves.

"I want her tits even bigger than mine."

"Whatever you want, Lorraine. You own your daughter. She's your toy to use however you want." Gwen smiled - the MILF was almost hyperventilating.

"She'll be happy, won't she? Like I am?"

"Yes, Lorraine. She's more like you than you think. She's just more repressed. You'll take care of that."

Lorraine smiled. "Oh, yes. Definitely."

Gwen laughed. Lorraine's evil side was coming to the surface slowly. Pretty soon, she would be 90% dominatrix bitch.

She turned on the basement lights.

Then she frowned.

Alex wasn't there.

"I guess he woke..." She didn't finish the sentence.

The demon was gone as well.

***

Lita moaned as Alex began rubbing her cunt from behind.

Alex had pulled out of her throat, dripping from her spit. He could have cum then - the woman had excellent technique.

But, it didn't seem right to him to take a wife's throat instead of her pussy.

"So wet. Lita, is this what you want? This is the last time you can change your mind. Once I cum inside you, it is very difficult to undo the binding. Sometimes impossible."

She turned her head frantically and looked back at him. "You'd undo it!? Why!? Why would you do that!?"

"No, no, sweetheart... I had to. We made a man into a whoremaster in Ithaca, and he needed a harem. Even then, I had to have special permission, and it almost didn't work." He stroked the small of her back. "I will not unbind you unless you ask me to."

She lowered her head and turned back around. "I wouldn't do that. I want you. I really do, Alex."

Alex smiled.

Her pussy lips were dark and full, opened and glistening from arousal. He crouched down and kissed them, running his tongue along the outside of her puffy outer lips.

"Unnh," she whispered.

Her juices were light and delicate but plentiful.

He spread her open with his thumbs and lube began to drip down.

He caught it with his tongue, and then pushed his tongue deep inside her warm depths.

"Oh, God... I love this," she whispered. "I like being chained like this. I was afraid, but now I'm not."

Alex laughed and tongued her clit.

She shuddered and moved her hips in a circle, unable to control her desire to have more of his lips and tongue.

Alex closed his lips on her pussy and sucked her tender lips into his mouth.

"Ahh! Nobody ever did that..."

Alex pulled back and licked her firmly from clit to perineum and back. "What?"

She giggled. "Not exactly an extrovert before."

Alex laughed.

"Guys wanted to fuck me, but... nobody wanted to do much else... to the crazy girl." She was undulating her hips, rubbing herself against his exploring tongue.

He gripped her thighs, forcing her to be still as he tongue fucked her in long, deep strokes. With each penetration, his tongue rubbed across her clit.

She moaned and cried. Soon she was screaming.

Alex held her tight as her orgasm came on like a storm, her hole closing spasmodically on his invading tongue.

Finally, she went slack in her restraints.

He stood up.

He grasped his cock by the base and rubbed the thick head against her pussy.

"Oh! Yes! Please, I want to. I want to now."

"Want to what?"

"I want... Oh, God... I want you to..."

He reached out with his left hand and pulled her long hair, causing her head to rise. "Say it. We don't play games. We're not coy."

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Cum inside me. I want to be yours."

Alex slid balls deep into her at once - her mods made it possible.

Without the opened and lengthened canal, it would have killed her.

She screamed. "Big! Big!" She fell into mumbling incoherently and jerking her hips wildly trying to take even more of him.

"Shh. Be still now. We have hours. Relax," He whispered as he massaged the small of her back.

"No. Absolutely not."

Alex turned to find Gwen standing behind him.

She was glaring at him, hands clenched in fists.

He smiled. "She's hard to resist..."

"Try harder! I will not spend eternity with this..."

Alex slowly withdrew from Lita.

The little brunette cried out.

"Shh. Just a minute. I'm not stopping." He turned and touched Gwen's cheek. "Let's talk."

***

Lorraine returned to the basement above. Gwen's reaction to seeing Alex balls deep in the demon woman told her things might get ugly.

Besides, Kim looked to be asleep with that mechanical dildo fucking her.

She could only imagine what was going through her daughter's mind - nasty, filthy things she hoped.

The past few hours had been a real life changer for Lorraine.

Good was bad and bad was now good. Actually, bad was fucking wonderful.

Dark thoughts poured through her mind.

Selling Kim on the street. Pimping her to older men. Sharing her in orgies. Making her dress like a slut - like her very own Slut Barbie.

That was her plan: she was going to have the doctor and her assistant turn her oldest daughter into a living sex toy.

She leaned against the basement wall and pushed her hand under the waistband of her running suit.

Her pussy was wet and swollen.

She needed to fuck.

She needed to pervert.

Her drive was near manic, her thoughts like a torrent of explicit kinky desires.

"I know that feeling pretty well."

The tall blonde woman with the buzz cut was smiling at her.

"Mary, right?" She never stopped masturbating.

The woman walked toward her, hips undulating in the short skirt. "The first night they took me? I fucked my own son. I helped turn my husband into a sissy transsexual. I even went to an adult store and turned an innocent girl into a wanton slut... on her wedding night. And, I made her husband watch."

Lorraine was breathing hard. She swallowed as she stared at Mary's short skirt. The front was lifting - her shemale cock was becoming erect. She tore her eyes away from the rapidly rising cock. "Is it always like this? So strong? So bad you just want to fuck anyone in sight? Do the most vile, wicked things?"

Mary smiled. "For you? It might be. I had angst and regrets - but, Lisa was the one who changed me, and the poor girl was just learning. Gwen fixed everything." She raised her skirt and turned to the side displaying her long, hard, thick veined cock. "She makes everything better."

Lorraine stepped forward and wrapped her hand around the throbbing cock. "What's it like? Being a shemale? I'll bet it feels wonderful. When you fuck someone. God... it must."

Mary cupped Lorraine's big breasts - they were almost identical to her own big orbs. "It does. Women just sort of open for it. Poor little Hailey wanted more than she could take in her tight little pussy."

Lorraine stared at the cock in her hand. She began to stroke it. Precum poured from the tip. Lorraine's hand motion made the shaft slick with it. "I won't be able to take it all either... they haven't changed me inside yet."

She slid her hand farther down and fingered Mary's wet pussy.

Mary sighed. "Mmm, that feels amazing. Push your fingers in?"

On the next down stroke, Lorraine slid two fingers up Mary's cunt and then withdrew on the up stroke. "Like this?"

"Unnh... God, yes."

Lorraine laughed. "All new skills to learn."

Mary laughed with her. "Oh, you're doing wonderfully."

"You're a girl they turned into an almost boy, not the other way around?"

"Futanari, honey... Oh, harder, please... Japanese word. It means a girl who has a cock instead of a clit."

"Fuck, you are so wet."

Mary put her hands in Lorraine's hair and kissed her. "You make me wet." She licked Lorraine's full, red lips. "And, hard."

Lorraine laughed. "I think I'd like one of these." She gripped Mary's cock harder.

Mary smiled. "I can give you one. Just like mine. If I bite you? I have venom. You'll grow a nice big cock, just like mine."

Lorraine's eyes narrowed in lust. "Really?"

Mary nodded and nodded her head toward the Fat Guy's bed. "If I bite a man, he turns into a bimbo - at least that's what Demona said when I bit that guy."

Lorraine stared at the shape on the table. It definitely had tits and a fat ass, but mostly he looked like an overweight tranny.

Mary spun Lorraine around and pressed her against the wall.

"Ooo," Lorraine groaned. Mary's hard cock was pressed into her running suit crotch.

She felt Mary's teeth on her neck. "You want this? Want to be my Futanari lover, Lorraine? Want me to give you a hard, thick cock to fuck your daughter with?"

Lorraine shivered. "Fuck! God..." The thought turned her on.

"Just say yes, and I'll do it. One little nip." She rubbed her fangs along the side of Lorraine's neck.

Lorraine moaned and laughed. "Maybe. Not yet. I need to think..."

Mary kissed her neck. "Just remember, the offer is good anytime."

"Ooo... well... while I'm thinking it over?" She turned around and drew Mary closer. Lorraine reached down and pushed the crotch of her running suit down. "How about you give me a demonstration of that thing in action?"

Mary kissed her and slid her higher up the wall.

Lorraine drew in a breath as she felt the long futa cock pushing at her exposed pussy.

It slid up and in as far as it would go in her tight cunt.

"Mmm, yes! God, so fucking big." She covered Mary's face with kisses as the Futanari began to fuck her against the wall.

***

Nurse Karen was talking in soothing tones to Lita as the frustrated woman sobbed.

Alex led Gwen to the other side of the room.

"Not her, Alex. Anyone but her."

He smiled at her and squeezed her hand. "I know things didn't start out well."

"She almost killed you!"

"And, how many times have you told initiates that humans can't be blamed for trying to protect themselves?"

Gwen's eyes flashed with anger. "That wasn't self defense - it was an insane bloodlust..."

"Which is gone now."

"You think it is. How do you know?"

"SlutzNet..."

"...is a computer. It doesn't know. It's making an educated guess based on available data. It can't read her mind."

"Neither can you," Alex said, smiling gently.

"No, and that's the point! We don't know anything about her! Except that a few hours ago she was a homicidal maniac!"

"I don't think she is. If you had seen how she was when she woke up on the table..."

"She isn't one of us!"

Alex frowned. "So. It's okay for us to add to the coven, so long as it's your idea?"

Gwen looked shocked. "What? No..."

Alex smiled. He stroked her blonde hair out of her eyes. "Do you remember when Heather came here? That spirit, that personality? Beautiful, inside and out. We had to have her - I felt it the same as you. I couldn't bring myself to take her, but you did. You saved her from my short sightedness."

Gwen teared up a little.

"And, Rebecca? I knew when I saw her - she belonged with us. I didn't fight you when you thought it was your idea alone. It hasn't even been a day, but neither of us can imagine life without her. I know I can't. Could you?"

"No, but..."

"And, Akimi Maru? You made her just this morning. And, you and I both know that as soon as she is back in our arms we are never, never going to let her go."

"But, Alex..."

"And, then there's you. I was dead inside before you, Gwen. When I went to Havana and the Church said, take this gift and be a whoremaster? You think I wanted that? No. I took it because, goddamn it, Gwen. I was at the end of my rope." He looked down at his feet. "My wife's death... Gwen... I just wanted to die. If I hadn't accepted their offer, I might have ended myself."

Gwen was sobbing.

"Even becoming this," he looked down at himself. "It didn't matter. It didn't help." He wiped the tears from her eyes. "And, then you show up on my front porch in that sensible skirt with those WatchTower pamphlets and your kooky religion... I knew, Gwen. I just knew I had to be with you."

She looked up at him, lip trembling.

"You.Changed.Everything." He kissed her wet cheek. "I gave you a choice, and you chose me." He shook his head. "I've not looked back since. You are my life, Gwen Kincaid. You trusted me then. Trust me now."

She leaned against him, all the fight drained from her. She sighed. "She is adorable," she said finally.

Alex laughed and hugged her tight. "Yeah, I have to admit, there was a very beautiful woman hiding under that psychotic weirdness."

Gwen laughed and sniffled. "I swear, though, if this is an act and she hurts one of us? I'll fucking end her."