Transformations - Travelers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A blanket?"

Hannah smiled. "Oh, I see you definitely need a blanket." She winked. "Just a moment."

Diana ducked her head out of the galley. "Careful, Eric. Blue Pile Drivers sometimes have a sedative effect. Wouldn't want to have you falling asleep and disappointing your wife, now would we?"

"Sedative effect? No, I'm..." He yawned big and blinked. "Now that you mention it."

Nancy looked at him. "Don't you dare," she whispered.

He nodded off, his head falling to the side.

"Son of a bitch," Nancy whispered.

Diana laughed. "Well, Hannah, he'll still need that blanket."

Hannah laughed and handed the plastic wrapped blanket to Nancy.

Diana walked over to Nancy, her hips swiveling. She handed her another Pink Panty Soaker. "I made this one special for you, Nancy. I want you to drink every single drop."

Nancy's eyes grew slack.

Diana leaned close. "Now, you let your husband sleep. No hanky-panky. But, just so you know? Our restrooms are wonderful for masturbation. When you can't take it anymore? Relief is just a few steps away."

Diana walked away as Nancy drank down the pink drink.

***

Samantha and Lawrence

They really should have gotten first class tickets. Samantha looked around coach. It was the size of an auditorium. Each row had five seats on the left and right sides of the plane and at least thirty seats in the middle section.

The rowdiest people were in the middle section.

They were all drinking the blue and pink drinks and clothing had become optional very quickly. Dozens of women were already topless, and several people were completely nude.

"I don't know if I can handle this," Samantha said. She was sitting next to Lawrence who had a window seat.

He looked over her shoulder. "Relax. Anybody lays a hand on you, I'll belt them."

She leaned against him.

Beside them, a short woman with big boobs glanced toward him. She looked like she was in her early forties. "Please do not let me get dragged over into that middle section."

"Dragged?" Samantha asked.

The woman nodded. "Yeah. When the orgy starts? They get handsy. The stewardesses will close the partitions when that happens but, last time? They didn't lower them quick enough, and I almost ended up DP'd."

"Orgy?! Partitions???" Samantha whispered.

"Didn't you know? Sweetheart... that center section is for the inflight orgy. They'll be doing it like animals as soon as we get over the ocean. And, the partitions?" She pointed up above the aisle.

Something that looked like a cargo net was hanging tied from the ceiling.

"They lower that to keep the 'action' inside the middle section."

Samantha stared at the net. Then she leaned over to the woman and asked, "What's a DP?"

The woman just stared at her for a second. "A DP? You know? Double penetration?" She looked both ways, then she whispered, "That's when you're doing two guys and one sticks it in your pussy while the other one puts it in your ass."

Samantha stared at her wide-eyed.

"Don't ya watch porn, honey?"

"Um, not that kind I guess..."

"Well, when the orgy starts, you're going to see a lot of crazy things. Just stick close to your husband and don't go near the net."

***

Hannah stood at the bottom of the grand staircase and looked back down the plane at coach / orgy class. Samantha and Lawrence were tucked away where she had instructed.

One of the stewardesses was standing nearby and Hannah beckoned her.

"Yes, Mistress?" The bouncy redhead said with a smile.

"Oy, none of that Mistress shite, makes the normals uncomfortable."

"Sorry, Hannah."

Hannah smiled. "No harm done, Olivia. Listen, 18 A and B?"

Olivia looked over her shoulder. "Yes?"

"Once we're underway, slip the husband a dose of knock out in his Pile Driver. Then add a diuretic to the wife's Panty Soaker."

"Sure thing."

"When wifey tries to go to the loo, send her down to the club level. As soon as she's gone, prep the husband for transformation."

"Golly! In his seat?"

"Yes, luv. He's getting the full works so make sure to slide the seats in front of him forward."

"What about the other woman in the row?"

"Give her a double strength Panty Soaker and tell her to move," Hannah said.

Captain Alex's voice came over the loud speaker. "Flight Crew, prepare to disembark."

***

Monica and Paul

Hannah, Diana, and Daphne stood in front of the passengers in first class.

"The Eros IV is equipped with multiple, redundant safety features," a voice said from the ceiling. "In the case of an emergency landing on the ocean, the Eros IV floats and is capable of continuing on to Cuba on even a single jet engine as a hydrofoil. Our speed today will reach Mach 1.5 over the Atlantic; however, you will not notice when we break the sound barrier.

"Our stewardesses and stewards are well versed in all sexual techniques and are here for your enjoyment..."

Diana winked at Monica who blushed and quickly looked at her feet.

"...please do not be shy in asking for sexual favors. Clothing is optional on this flight and any and all sex acts are permitted and encouraged. Flight crew, please pass out the consent gems."

The stewardesses began walking up to each passenger in first class.

Monica wasn't surprised when Diana walked straight to her and held out her hand. She opened her hand and revealed three little gems set in intricate silver settings: one red, one yellow, one green.

"Your choice?"

"Red, please," Monica said. Her voice came out as a whisper though she hadn't meant for it to.

"Red means no sex," Diana whispered back. "Technically if you have sex with a girl you're still a virgin... in the eyes of the Church anyway. Still want red?"

Monica stared at Diana's full red lips. "Y... Yes... red."

Diana smiled. "Such a good girl." She pressed the red stone to Monica's forehead. It stuck fast.

Monica reached up and touched it.

Then Diana turned to Paul. "Green, right?"

"Yellow," Paul said. He smiled at Monica. "I think I'd like to be asked first."

Monica smiled back.

Diana raised an eyebrow and pressed the yellow gem to his forehead then continued to the next passenger.

Monica sighed. "That stuff she said about me being a virgin..."

"Hey, I think that's wonderful," Paul said.

She blushed.

The stewardesses took a seat near the galley and a low rumble began. The plane began to vibrate.

Monica gripped the armrests.

Paul's warm hand closed over hers.

She looked at him.

"It's going to be okay," he said.

She smiled and, for some reason, she believed him.

Through the transparent walls, she could see the skyway retract toward the terminal. The engines were rotated down, and dust and debris scattered under the force of the big jets.

Then the huge plane began to rise straight up into the air.

***

Hannah turned in her seat and stared into Diana's eyes. She didn't have to read her mind to know what she was thinking about.

All those decades ago when Diana had been transformed and the finishing Ambrosia had hit her system, she had a vision. She was sitting in a seat not unlike this one, but she had not been on a jet.

In her vision she was in a rocket and Hannah, though she had never met her, though she hadn't even been born yet, had been sitting in the seat beside her.

And, when Hannah had her own vision? It had been exactly the same.

One day, Hannah and Diana would board a rocket and leave the earth behind.

***

The big Eros IV rose into the midday sky over O'Hare. The engines rotated back to horizontal, and the plane began arcing skyward with its cargo of travelers.

***

Terri

Terri desperately needed diddling. Just diddling hadn't been her thing for several years, a good hard fuck was more her speed.

But right now with her pulse pounding and her breath coming in short gasps, she would have settled for a diddle - just a little finger bang. Her libido had always been along the lines of a rabbit in heat, but this was ridiculous.

She couldn't take her eyes off the swollen tube running down David's pants leg and her mouth watered every time she looked at the dark spot close to his knee.

Fuck he was big and, oh fuck, did she need to fuck.

Clothing was optional and you could do whatever kinky shit you wanted, she had a cute little green gem on her forehead, and her panties were sopping wet.

She wanted nothing more than to tear off her clothes and ride David till she broke him.

She looked around the cabin.

Nobody was naked here in first class and nobody was fucking.

Off to her left side, some middle aged brunette was jacking off her husband under a blanket.

Terri knew she should just do it, just get naked and start the party, but nobody wanted to be the first person on the dance floor.

The seat belt sign went off.

"I'm going to the restroom. Why don't you join me in a minute or two?" David said with a grin.

Thank fuck! Terri nearly screamed. He was as horny as she was!

David got up and made his way to the forward restrooms.

"One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three..." Terri whispered to herself.

She was proud that she made it all the way to 'Sixty Mississippi' before she practically jumped out of the seat and headed toward the restrooms.

She nearly fell - her feet were hurting. Something was going on with her arches.

She stood on her toes and the pain subsided.

Muscle cramp? She thought. She continued on tiptoe to the restroom.

The door to one of the four bathrooms opened as she reached them.

David took her hand and pulled her inside.

As airplane toilets went, this one was huge. Two people could stand in it easily. There was even a small chair built in beside the toilet.

"Wow, this is the biggest..."

David picked her up and stood her on the small chair. Then he kissed her, pressing her against the bulkhead.

"Mmmph!" She moaned.

He shoved down her yoga pants and pulled up her Sid Vicious t-shirt at the same time.

"Fuck yeah!" She laughed as his lips closed on her left nipple. She glanced down. "My tits are swollen."

He laughed with her nipple in his mouth. He tongued it and then sucked.

Terri hissed in a breath. She was so sensitive! Was this because she was so fucking turned on?!

His fingers went to her pussy, and she practically fell on his hand.

He touched her clit and she squealed, clamping her thighs together and, oh fuck! Did she cum?! She fucking came!

"I had an orgasm!" She giggled. "I've never that fast."

He set her on her feet on the floor.

Then he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees.

He unzipped before she could do it herself.

David wasn't wearing underwear and his big cock fell through the open zipper.

"God, you're beautiful," Terri whispered. Her hand wouldn't go all the way around the shaft.

"Ten inches," David said proudly. "I want to get to thirteen."

Terri giggled. "I think you're done growing."

David sneered. "You'd be surprised. Suck me."

Terri bit her lip coyly. "Make me?"

David nodded. "Fuck, yeah." He grabbed the back of her head. Then he grasped the base of his cock and rubbed the head across her pouty lips.

Terri parted her lips and licked his purple head. It was salty and slick and exactly what she needed.

There was no way it would fit in her mouth.

His fingers curled in the back of her hair and her eyes bulged as her mouth opened wider than... it should be able to.

His cock pushed into her mouth, hesitated at the entrance to her throat and then proceeded down.

"Goddamn, I love the fucking cocksucker mods," David hissed as he held her in place.

It wasn't possible! She would gag on a five incher and now a ten incher was balls deep in her throat?!

And, blocking her airway.

She slapped at his abs trying to push him back.

"Relax, you can do this," David said.

She moaned around the meat that threatened to suffocate her.

Then he pulled back and out.

Terri collapsed on the floor gasping. "You... dick!"

"Shh, I just had to show you what you're capable of."

"What? Dying?!"

He laughed. "You wouldn't have died. There are new little tubes leading from the back of your nose into your windpipe."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

He shook his head. "I need to use you, Terri. I need you to be a good girl."

Her horniness returned in a tidal wave. Terri reached down and finger fucked herself hard as she moaned.

"That's right. The Church AI does a great job of conditioning you, doesn't it?"

"Mmm, what? Oh, baby, please? I need..."

"You need to suck my cock. Don't you, good girl?"

"Ooo, yeah. I'll be good this time," she giggled. What was going on with her? All she wanted to do was please him.

She got back on her knees and inhaled him, taking him down her throat in one gulp.

He wasted no time beginning to throat fuck her.

My mouth is a pussy, Terri thought. Somehow my mouth is a pussy.

She didn't need to breathe between strokes - she was still breathing even with the stiff schlong sliding past her tonsils. Little tubes leading from the back of your nose into your windpipe... that was ridiculous.

And, yet, she could breathe.

Something wasn't right but it was soooo hard to focus when she was being a good girl and making her john feel good.

Huh? Her john? A shiver of delight went through her. She was a prostitute... no! A whore! She was a whore and David was her john and...

She orgasmed again with no stimulation except the dick in her throat and the sexy thoughts.

He pulled out and she whined. She wanted to taste him! She needed to taste him!

She tried to suck him back between her lips, but he took charge completely.

He spun her around on her hands and knees. "Arch your back, slut."

Terri gasped and smiled. She arched her back because her john wanted it and she was programmed to please her client.

She squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head trying to clear the foreign thoughts. "David? Be careful... you're too big for me."

From experience, she knew big cocks hurt and this one was more than an inch bigger than any she had ever fucked.

Now that harpoon was poised at her pussy lips.

He just laughed and surged inside her.

Terri screamed. It was from anxiety and surprise. There was no pain.

And that simply wasn't right.

None of this was right.

His plum sized head should be slamming into her cervix at this point making her howl, but instead all she felt was pleasure.

It was almost like her cervix wasn't...

Her eyes rolled back in her head as he set up a steady rhythm, her clit being rubbed with each stroke.

David's hands were locked on her waist, and he was grunting as he used her.

She screamed again as she came, squeezing his cock, milking him. Liquid was falling on the floor.

"You're squirting, you little whore," David laughed.

He was pounding her like an animal.

Terri had never been made love to so thoroughly. It was just raw, animalistic fucking and it was absolutely what she needed.

David groaned and she could feel his hot cum surging into her.

"Oh, God, so good," Terri moaned as she laid her face on the floor. Condom! She should have made him use a condom. The thought faded as suddenly as it came into her mind.

Somehow she knew there was nothing to worry about.

David continued to thrust awkwardly as he softened, emptying every drop of jizz into Terri's pussy.

He slipped out and stood up. "Come here and clean me."

Terri rolled onto her back and looked at him with sleepy eyes. "What?"

David smiled. "With your mouth. Suck me clean like a good girl."

Suck him clean! Of course! She had to suck him clean. She was being lazy.

She rolled quickly to her knees and sucked him eagerly into her mouth, savoring the taste of his cum and her juices. She lapped greedily.

Then the door opened, and she froze.

David stroked her hair. "No. Don't stop."

She looked to the side.

The blonde stewardess, Diana, stepped inside and closed the door behind her. "How did she perform?"

"World class. She's a fucking porn star," David said.

Terri continued to suck him as she looked up at both of them.

"Actually, you both are," Diana said. She nodded toward a tiny camera in the corner of the ceiling.

Terri's eyes bulged.

"Stop sucking him, Terri," Diana commanded.

Terri stopped immediately and leaned back, putting her hands behind her back and looking at the floor. Why had she done that?

"Good girl," Diana said.

A tremor went through Terri when Diana called her a 'good girl'.

"I know how to pick talent, don't I?" David asked.

"Hmm, yes, I suppose."

"Two inches this time? Please?"

Diana laughed. "No, David. You do realize I would have picked her out for a Cheerleader Whore without your recommendation, right?"

"Mistress Diana, please," David whined.

"Don't whine, David." She looked down at Terri. "She is a good find. You've done well. Two inches is too much. But, I think one is in order."

David smiled broadly and began jacking his half-erect cock. "Thank you, Mistress."

Diana took a syringe out of her uniform pocket and removed the safety cap revealing a needle about three-quarters of an inch long. "You see, Terri? If you want to get a man to do something? Just tell him you'll give him a bigger cock. He'll do the work of the Devil himself for an inch more."

Diana stabbed the needle into the base of David's cock.

David winced and bit his lower lip as the blue fluid flowed into his hardon.

Once the fluid was transferred, she withdrew the needle and replaced the safety cap. "Go rest. You'll be eleven inches long within about an hour."

David was already pulling on his jeans. "Thank you, Mistress." He looked down at Terri as he buttoned his pants and pulled the t-shirt over his head. "You're a great fuck, Terri. I know you're going to enjoy your new life."

Terri stared at him as he stepped out of the restroom and closed the door behind him.

"What's... going on?" Terri whispered.

Diana sat down on the chair. "I'm afraid we've pulled a nasty little trick on you, Terri. You see, when you were in the medical evaluation? We did things to you. You're not quite human anymore."

Terri began to hyperventilate. She couldn't move out of the submissive pose she was in on the floor.

"Terri? Relax. No one is going to hurt you. We chose you because you have a strong sex drive, and you love to have fun. Did we misread you?"

"Chose... me for what?"

"To be a Cheerleader Whore - it's a class in Whore Caste. Part of the fear you're feeling right now is a flood of empathy. You were a little lacking in it before but you're developing a very sweet and kind personality."

"Let me go," she whined.

Diana smiled. "There's nothing to be afraid of, Terri. Listen to me. Did you think you were going to graduate from college and have a career?"

"Huh? No... I don't guess..."

"No, you wouldn't. Which means one of two things: you would've married someone who would have to take care of you, or you would spend the next few decades as a party girl. Either way? You will end up unfulfilled and alone."

"No! Not necessarily..."

"Is your mother happy? Your father?"

Terri blinked. "My mother is a state senator."

"But, is she happy?"

Terri slowly shook her head.

"No. She isn't. Most people are unfulfilled. What do you like to do, Terri?"

"I like... to have fun. To party..."

"To fuck?"

Terri laughed in spite of her fear. "Yeah, I guess."

123456...8