Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have got to get out of here," Colleen said as she turned away from the lewd display.

The couples erupted in laughter and went back to making out.

Colleen shook her head. "Todd, I'm not a prude..."

"I know you're not."

"I mean, especially considering what happened to me last night? But, I'm really scared."

"It's okay... wait, what happened last night?" Todd asked.

"Huh? Oh, um... nothing. Forget I said it."

He squeezed her hand. "Hey, you can tell me. You don't have to be afraid."

"I... I know. You're a good friend."

Todd rolled his eyes. "Yeah. That's me. I'm a friend."

"No, hey, wait... I didn't mean it like that..."

"It's okay. You're not into me. I get it. Believe me."

"No! No, you don't understand. It's just... everything is complicated right now."

High pitched giggling erupted from the other side of the hall.

The two couples had crammed into the photo booth.

***

"You want me to wait for you?" Joe the Uber driver asked as the long legged blonde got out of the car in front of the mall.

Joe was reminded of videos of baby giraffes trying to stand for the first time. Tara had legs for miles.

"No, that's okay! I'm totes giving you a big tip! Maybe you'll pick me up later?"

"I will stay right here in this parking lot to make sure I do." He stared mesmerized at the gravity defying boobs.

"Aww, that's so sweet." She leaned down and kissed his bald head through the open driver's side window. "Totes giving you a blowie as soon as I start work."

He watched her walk away, her buttocks dancing in the short dress. "I love you!" he blurted out.

She turned around and giggled. "So sweet!" She blew him a kiss and looked down at the security guards at the entrance. "Is it okay to go in?" she asked in her bubblegum voice. "I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time last night, and I totes want to surprise her by taking her to dinner."

The two men just stared up at her and nodded.

"Cool!" She skipped past them into the mall.

"Have a wonderful Galleria evening," one of the guards said.

"So sweet!" She said as she walked into the hot mall.

***

At precisely 7:05 PM, the low pitched hum began in the mall sound system.

In the security office, Kayla smiled. Right on time.

Lying on his back on a desk, the new mall Santa was being transformed.

His cock was rock hard and straining for the ceiling, six inches longer than when she first gave him the injections. He arched his back and screamed as the Whoremaster chemicals coursed through his veins.

His muscles flexed and rippled and grew.

The goggles over his eyes played an orientation video over and over at high speed, reforming his personality as the drugs enhanced his body.

***

Todd and Colleen clapped their hands over their ears.

There were voices in the hum.

And, the voices weren't singing Christmas carols.

"You are property. You are a slave. Your only function is to fuck... to fuck... to serve. Pleasure. Your job... your reason... pleasure... Fuck... Now..."

It repeated over and over, voices layered over voices.

And, it hurt like a motherfucker.

Todd reached out blindly. The outside of Pictures with Santa was decorated with fake snow drifts.

Todd's hand closed around the nearest one. It was made out of spray foam. He squeezed and the foam came apart in his hand.

Todd picked up two pieces and jammed them in his ears.

The voices were still there, but they were muted.

Colleen wobbled on her feet, her eyes half closed. She reached down and slowly raised the hem of her rubber skirt. "Fuck... Now..."

Todd pushed two pieces of foam into her ears. "Hey! Colleen! Wake up! Come on, snap out of it."

She looked at him, eyes half closed. "Not... my friend. Never wanted you to be my friend. I like you..."

He put his hands on her shoulders. "Colleen! We can talk about that later. Come on. We have to get out of here."

Screams echoed through the mall.

Throughout the halls, people were tearing off their clothes and pulling each other onto the floor.

"Jesus! Oh, my God!" Todd touched her face. "Colleen! Wake up!"

"Fuck me. Todd. Please."

Someone pummeled Todd in the side of the head and he fell to his knees.

One of the men from the photo booth had knocked him down. He took hold of the front of Colleen's rubber dress and ripped it.

Her boobs tumbled out.

"Fuck, look at those tits."

The other husband laughed.

"Come on, baby, let's fuck," the dress ripper laughed as he squeezed Colleen's breasts.

"Let her go!" Todd roared. He tried to stand up.

One of the two wives shoved him backward. "He's cute," she said. "But, he needs an attitude adjustment." She fell on top of him and kissed him.

"No!" Colleen whispered. "Todd. I want Todd, not you."

"Shh, easy, baby. Let me get this shit out of your ears and you'll get into it real fast."

Todd fought to push the woman off him.

Two slim hands caught dress ripper's wrists and pulled them away from Colleen's ears. "No means no, mister," a high pitched, sweet voice said.

Todd broke free of the woman who had him pinned.

He stared up and up at the immensely tall blonde who was now picking dress ripper up off his feet.

"You ripped my girlfriend's pretty dress. That's not nice." She jerked dress ripper to the side and sent him flying fifteen feet through the air and into the Christmas decorations. He went face first into a plywood sleigh that shattered into toothpicks.

Husband number two stared up at the tall blonde in disbelief. Then he threw a punch.

The blonde caught it in her comparatively smaller left hand. "That's bad! Bondage and discipline should be consensual." She bent his fist backward and he collapsed in tears on the floor.

"Fuck! Fuck! It hurts!" He stared in disbelief as his wrist bent farther than should have been possible.

"See? Not nice when you aren't being safe and sane with your BDSM play, now is it?" Her voice was bubblegum sweet, but her muscles bulged and flexed in her arms.

The man lay flat on his back.

The blonde lifted her heel and pushed it in his mouth. Her voice changed completely, becoming dominant and deep. "Suck my heel, you sniveling worm."

He looked up at her with the heel probing near the back of his throat.

"I said suck you roach!" The lean muscles in her legs flexed and the man almost gagged.

He began sucking with vigor.

The two wives came running at her, fingernails out like claws.

The blonde rolled her eyes. "Bitches, please," she said in the sweet, cartoonish voice.

Her arms were much longer than the two attacking women's.

When they were in range, she slapped them both on the side of their heads and clunked their skulls together.

The two women went down together in a pile.

The blonde smiled down at Todd. "Hi! I'm Tara! I like your costume. I can see your package! You got a cute thingy!"

Todd just blinked and nodded.

She looked down at the man on the floor, who was looking terrified and had stopped sucking. "Did I give you permission to stop sucking?!"

He went back to slurping noisily.

Colleen was still standing to the side, topless. She wobbled on her feet and then fell into the blonde's arms. She shook her head and looked up. "Tara?"

"Hi, honey! Surprise!"

Colleen looked down at Tara's feet and then scanned up to where the girl smiled from high above. "What the fuck happened to you?"

"That's a totes long story. But, the more important question is: what's going on here? It looks like a super fun party, but I don't think it's Church sanctioned."

"Church?! What are you talking about?"

Todd got to his feet. He walked over to where the dress ripper was still passed out in the ruins of the plywood sleigh. The man was wearing a light blue jacket. Todd pulled it off him.

Then, on impulse, he turned around and kicked the bastard in the ribs.

He rushed over and wrapped the jacket around Colleen, covering her breasts. "Are you okay?"

Colleen nodded. "I think so."

"You must be Todd!" Tara bubbled.

He nodded. "Yeah, and you are?"

Colleen shook her head to clear it. "This is Tara, my room..."

"Lover. We're lovers," Tara interrupted with a brilliant smile.

"Umm, we're roommates."

"But, last night, we became lovers," Tara corrected.

"That's something we need to talk about," Colleen said.

"Absolutely. And, then we'll have sex." She nodded at Todd. "Because we're lovers."

"Roommates," Colleen said miserably.

"And, lovers."

"He gets it, Tara. Okay? He understands."

Tara tapped Todd's bare chest. "And, you're Todd! She rubs one out to you almost every night."

"What?!" Colleen gasped as Todd's eyes turned to saucers.

"Totes. She masturbates in her sleep and she talks too. 'Oh, Todd! Oh, Todd!', almost every night. Except last night. Because we had sex last night."

"Somebody kill me," Colleen whispered.

"Cam I smop sumking?" The man sucking Tara's heel mumbled around the stiletto.

Tara's deep voice came back. "Did I say you could stop sucking, you parasite?"

"Mmmph," he mumbled as he sucked.

Tara giggled. "We should leave now."

"Why?" Colleen asked.

Tara smiled and pointed down the mall. "Because they look hungry for boobies, cocks, tushies, and clitties."

The entire mall was an orgy.