Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around, baby. Let's show them the promised land."

Angela spun around and bent at the waist as Ray pulled the skirt up onto her ass, exposing her slick red haired cunt and the jeweled butt plug.

"Holy fuck," someone said.

"You bet your dick it is." Ray said as he turned Angela around and refastened her halter. "Now, this hot cunt is here for your pleasure - long as you pay."

The men laughed as they raped her with their eyes.

"You want to watch, $20 - from all of you, right now, no exceptions. Jack off on this beautiful face and tits? $30. Hand job? $40. Titty fuck? $50. Blow job... hey, you spit or swallow, Sugar Tits?"

She giggled. "Swallow, of course."

"Blow job? $60. Eat her out..."

"No, no," Angela whispered. "I want them to eat my pussy - that's free, okay?"

"Sure thing, Babe. Eat her pussy for free, not counting the $20 cover charge, of course. Straight fuck, $100."

The men started to grumble.

"Hey! You want cheap or you want to sink your dick in the best?" He asked. "Finally, I'm taking bids on her ass. Bidding starts at $150."

"Tell them there's a time limit," Angela whispered.

"Oh, yeah. Limited time engagement. You got thirty minutes to enjoy this prime pussy before she disappears."

The men started throwing money at him as Angela giggled.

Jessica measured David's new cock with a tape measure. "Nine and... one middle-sized line," she said.

Alex shook his head. "Nine and a quarter inches. You won't be turning heads, but you won't have them laughing either."

David looked away. His penis was rock hard, had been since the injection in his left nut, and it showed no sign of stopping soon.

There was a constant drip of precum from the tip, which seemed to hold Jessica mesmerized.

He tried praying, anything to take his mind off the erotic images of his fiance, her tits swollen as big as basketballs, having lesbian sex with his equally augmented sister-in-law. He needed... to fuck.

"Pretty sad face for a man who just got nine inches added to his dick," Alex said.

"Go to hell."

Alex sighed. "David, I apologize to you, I really do. You showed up on my doorstep and I did what has become my nature. You were doomed as soon as you entered my house."

David glared at him and bared his teeth. "If you're sorry, let her go."

"Gwen? No, David. Gwen belongs to me now."

Gwen was lying on her side on a bed facing away from them on the other side of the room. She appeared to be crying.

David shook his head. "If you cared about her..."

"I do, David. Very deeply. I'm going to take good care of her, better than you ever could."

"Can't you see how sad she is? She's crying over there."

"Look again," Alex said. "She's masturbating."

David watched Gwen's hips quivering and finally saw her working her fingers in her crotch.

The fifth load of spunk shot down Angela's throat. She wondered if cum was fattening - if so, she was going to need Weight Watchers.

She was on her knees on the video room floor, the long spent cock pulled out of her lips and another quickly took its place. She was jacking off two other guys while some guy with a long, thick cock plowed her pussy from behind.

Ray smiled at her from the door and counted the money that was still being stuffed into his fat hands.

She winked at him as the big dick in her mouth pushed into her throat.

"Sugar Tits, you're unbelievable," Ray said as someone handed him another Benjamin.

The guy plowing her leaned back and took hold of the butt plug.

"Hey! Asshole!" Ray said. "Still taking bids on the butt. Shove your dick in there and they'll find you floating in Seneca Lake."

Throat fucker came and pulled out.

She swallowed hard and whispered to the guy fucking her. "Come on baby, fill me up with your cum."

He grabbed her hips and pounded harder.

"Aw, fuck!" she screamed as her orgasm came, followed immediately by a flood of cum into her pussy.

Her breasts throbbed.

"Holy shit, Ray, Sugar Tits is spraying out milk!" The guy in her left hand said.

She opened her eyes.

Milk was dripping from her big tits. "Wow!"

Both guys getting handjobs shot their loads looking at her lactating boobs.

"Fuck, Ray! You know what she is?" The man who had just cum inside her whispered.

"Lactating?" Ray answered.

"No! I saw it on the internet. Those Cuban whores do that. She's one of those Church of Morpheus devil hookers or whatever they are."

"Sugar Tits? You from Cuba?"

Angela giggled as a man rolled her onto her back, grabbed her ankles, shoved her knees against her big melons, and shoved his dick into her pussy in one smooth motion. "No! I never been out of New York, Ray. I'm an Ithaca girl."

Ray looked at the guy and shrugged.

"What time is it Ray?" Angela whispered.

"You got three minutes, Babe."

She wrapped her hands around the back of the man fucking her. "Come on stud, give me that hot jizz. I want to feel it all the way up in my throat!"

"Aiggh!" he screamed and Angela gave a thumbs up as his dick exploded inside her.

"Okay boys, show's over." Ray said motioning them toward the doors.

"Aww, come on, Ray," a man said. "Nobody got to fuck her ass!"

"None of you cheap pricks would bid high enough, stupid motherfuckers." Ray started grabbing shirt collars and shoving them out the door.

"Hey, not so rough."

"Out!" He pushed them all out into the store.

Angela could hear them growling until they were out the door.

A few minutes later, Ray came back in the room holding his pile of bills. "Well, Sugar Tits, you sure as fuck earned that dildo."

Angela lay on her back and tried to catch her breath.

Her stomach growled from the cum dinner.

"I never fucked so many guys in my life."

"First gangbang?"

"I've only been with like five guys since highschool."

"What?"

"And, I think I just had about a hundred," Angela said as she rolled into a sitting position.

"Naah, a lot of them just came back four or five times."

She hopped to her feet and adjusted her skirt. Then she found her halter and put it back on. "Gee, Ray, this is so pretty - I may never wear anything else." She skipped over and tried to kiss him.

He held up his hand. "No, no, no. You got perv spoo all over you."

She pouted and stomped her foot.

Cum splattered on the floor.

She looked down and giggled. "Okay, I guess you're right."

He handed her a key. "Here. That's the key to the back room. There's a bathroom with a shower. Clean yourself up."

"Aww, Ray, you're the sweetest."

He called after her as she went back in the store. "And don't forget to rinse out the cooch." He shook his head. "Wacko is going to need a gallon of Penicillin."

She skipped out of the bathroom ten minutes later.

Ray was sitting behind the counter again. He pointed to the Whoremaster XL display. "All yours."

She picked up a box. "Thanks for everything, Ray!" She picked up her shirt and put it on like a jacket over the latex halter. She didn't bother putting on the pants, she just folded them neatly and put them on top of the Whoremaster box.

She left the shoes, socks, and panties on the counter.

Angela headed for the door.

Ray rolled his eyes and groaned. "Wait."

She turned and looked at him. "What?"

"Get your ass over here." He opened the cash register.

She wiggled to the counter.

He handed her $1000 in hundred dollar bills.

She looked at it. "What's this?"

"Your cut. You sure know how to peddle that ass, Sugar Tits."

She tried to hand it back. "Oh, I'd have fucked them for free - I just wanted this big dildo, Ray."

He shook his head. "You are the weirdest skank I ever saw. Keep the money."

"But..."

"Sugar Tits, I just made $5000 in thirty minutes, that's more than this store pulls in two weeks."

"Oh! That's great!"

"Baby, you got something special. You're fucking irresistible. Stop wasting your time with UPS and become my partner here. We'll split everything you make 50/50. Shit, I got mob connections down in Queens. You could be making pornos tomorrow, living out in Manhattan or Vegas..."

"That's sweet, Ray, but I gotta do my last delivery, go to the warehouse, clock out, and drive..." Suddenly, she looked confused. "Well, I'll know where I'm driving as soon as I get to that step."

"Just promise me you'll think about it?"

She smiled. "Sure, Ray. I'll think about it."

"One other thing," Ray said. He handed her an empty box. "Go through the store, and take whatever makes your little pussy wet."

She took the box and giggled. "Anything? Really?"

"Yep, get you some more pretty clothes, dildos, vibrators, bondage shit, whatever you want. Whatever you can fit in the box."

"Ray, you're the best!"

12