Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy was pulling on her jeweled butt plug.

"Oh! Jimmy, stud, what are you doing?"

"You know what I'm doing, Sugar Tits." His voice sounded so strong and dominant.

"Oh, no! Jimmy... are you going to pull out my plug?"

"You know I am... slut."

She trembled in his arms. "Ooo, Jimmy are you going to shove your big thick cock up my ass? Are you?"

"Yeah, I'm going to pound your ass, bitch." He pulled gently.

Sugar Tits giggled as she felt her tight little butthole struggling to hang on to the butt plug. Sugar Tits, not Angela. Angela wasn't allowed to play. She just had to stand on the ground and watch Sugar Tits floating on her pink cloud.

The pain in her ass built. "Oh! Jimmy, baby, you're hurting me!"

Jimmy was leaning back and watching as the plug reached the widest point. "You can do it, whore. Be my good little slut."

It slid free and Jimmy bent her over, hooking his thumbs in her sphincter. "Fuck! You're ass is as open as your cunt, you gaping cum dump!"

Sugar Tits giggled. "Ooo, make your bitch, you horse cock stud."

Jimmy pressed his dick against her hole.

"When are we going to get to fuck?" Hank asked.

Sugar Tits grabbed her ankles as she bent over farther to take the hard cock. "Unnh, right after Jimmy fills me up, babies, Momma promises."

"What the fuck is going on!?" a woman's voice

Jimmy paused with his thick head almost past her sphincter.

Sugar Tits looked up and smiled at Melanie, the owner of the pizza place, as the tall woman glared at them from the alley.

Melanie Karnes was a tall woman, well over six feet, ten years Angela's, now Sugar Tits's, senior. She was thick with big boobs hidden under her oversized Melanie's Pizza t-shirt.

'Big boobs' was a relative term - Sugar Tits was two cup sizes larger.

Melanie stood with her hands on her hips glaring at the fornication going on in the UPS van.

"Hi, Melanie," Sugar Tits said with a giggle.

She squinted at Sugar Tits. "Angela? Is that you?" Her black eyes dropped to Sugar Tits's heaving fun bags. "What the fuck happened to you?"

Jimmy pulled his cockhead free of her sphincter and took a step back.

The other two boys were hastily covering their engorged privates.

Kimiko and Donny were lost to the world, grinding their bodies together on the van floorboard.

"Umm," Sugar Tits said biting her fingernail. "I got these really big boobies, and then I got all slutty... She looked around at the half clothed employees standing around her. "And, this all sort of, you know, happened." She whispered conspiratorially, "I think there's something in my titty milk."

Melanie's gaze traveled across the group. "You motherfuckers are all fucking fired, I'm calling the cops and UPS." She started backing away.

"No!" Sugar Tits squealed. "You'll ruin everything!" She stamped her high heel and pointed at Melanie. "Grab that bitch!"

The three standing boys looked at each other.

"What the fuck?" Sugar Tits asked. "You wanna go to jail? Get her!"

The half naked boys jumped off the back of the van, dicks bobbing in front of them.

A normal woman wouldn't have stood a chance against three virile almost twenty year old boys, but Melanie was no ordinary woman.

Years before at Ithaca College, she had been on the women's boxing team. Later, she was assistant coach.

So, when Hank got to her first, he found a hard left hook waiting for him. The skinny youth went down on the asphalt.

"Ouchy!" Sugar Tits whispered in sympathy. This wasn't going well.

The next boy went down to a right jab, but he provided cover for Jimmy who skirted around her and locked her in a full Nelson before Melanie knew what was happening.

"Let go of me, Jimmy. You motherfucker! Christ, is that your dick pushing into my asscrack! You're fucking dead!"

The boy who fell to the right jab grabbed hold of her right ankle and lifted her leg off the ground.

Melanie screamed and kicked.

Hank stood up spitting blood. He drew back his right fist.

"Don't you dare hurt her!" Sugar Tits yelled. "She's just frightened and confused." Sugar Tits hefted her titties and pointed them at Melanie. "But, Mama's got the cure that will make her all better."

Jimmy smiled and licked Melanie's ear, drawing a fresh howl from the giantess. Hank grabbed her left ankle, and the three boys picked her up between them.

"Get her in here," Sugar Tits giggled. "Time for an intervention."

Melanie kicked and struggled as they carried her toward the van.

When they were in, Sugar Tits closed the rear door. "If I'd thought of that earlier, this would have gone smoother. I'm such a ditz now. Spread her legs for me."

Hank and the other boy stepped away from each other, drawing her legs wide apart in her tight jeans as Jimmy held her in the full Nelson.

Sugar Tits smiled as she wiggled between her legs until her crotch touched Melanie's.

"Angela!? What is wrong with you? We've known each other for twenty years. What happened to you?"

Sugar Tits ran her fingernails up the inside of Melanie's thighs.

Melanie struggled harder, gyrating her hips trying to get away from Sugar Tits's hands.

She stopped and held her breath when Sugar Tits grabbed her crotch and rubbed.

"Angela, don't!"

"Angela isn't here, slut. My name is Sugar Tits," she said with a smile. "Lower her to the floor, boys."

They crouched, still holding on tight.

Sugar Tits straddled the struggling woman. "Sit on her legs to hold them down," she told the boys holding her ankles.

They scrambled and sat on her thighs.

"Now, one of you grab her hair and the other grab her chin. Open her mouth for me."

Melanie's mouth was forced open and Sugar Tits shot a perfectly aimed stream of tit milk onto her tongue.

The woman stopped struggling. She looked around the van confused.

"Let go of her jaw."

The boy's pulled their hands away.

Melanie remained staring at Sugar Tits, her mouth open.

Sugar Tits leaned close, holding her nipple a few inches from Melanie's trembling lips. "No biting, Melanie."

Her nipple touched Melanie's lower lip and the woman drew it in and latched on, sucking as if she had been doing it forever.

Sugar Tits giggled feeling her milk flowing into older woman. "See? Mama knows what's best for her big strong girl."

She nodded at Jimmy and he released the full Nelson and crawled back.

Sugar Tits put her arm around Melanie's broad shoulders and leaned her back as she sucked faster.

She cooed to Melanie and stroked her cheek as the giantess snuggled against her. "Mama's milk is going to take away all that anger."

Melanie was crying, sobbing softly as she retreated into some primitive part of herself.

Melanie's hand snaked down her stomach and pushed under the waistband of her jeans,

"Let me help," Sugar Tits said. She unbuttoned and unzipped the tight jeans.

Jimmy leaned down and slid the jeans over Melanie's thick butt and down her muscular legs.

Sugar Tits slid the white cotton panties down after them, revealing a dense thatch of black public hair. "Nasty girl. We'll have to shave that off when I get you to the farmhouse."

Sugar Tits's brow furrowed. The farmhouse? Was she taking Melanie to the farmhouse?

Yes! Yes, she was! And, that skanky slut Kimiko was going as well.

And, it was almost time to go.

12