Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, there was the question: if she fucked them both at the same time, which one got her pussy and which one got her ass? She had to try both ways, of course.

She finally decided David felt great in her cunt, because he could go deeper, while Donny could stretch her little pucker like a motherfucker.

It had been bliss, but in the end, both lovers had begged her to let them rest.

Plus, Melanie wouldn't shut up. She had taken to praying loudly in between calling them every possible nasty name.

The other two shackled girls drifted in and out of consciousness. She thought about going and waking one of them to play with her when she heard the door above the stairs open.

Jessica wiggled with excitement. She had laid out the tools: syringes and bottles of each formula. She was ready no matter what they needed.

Alex came down the stairs, followed by Gwen, followed by... aww, fuck.

Sugar Tits was dressed in the white latex outfit of a perverter.

"Damn it, everybody gets to be a white witch but me," she grumbled.

Gwen grinned at her. "Eyes down, no complaining, slut."

Jessica looked at her toes. "Yes, Mistress."

"Now, Sugar Tits needs some growth formula. Legs and ass."

Sugar Tits frowned and turned sideways. She lifted her latex skirt displaying her firm ass. "Bigger? I spent my life trying to make it smaller."

Gwen looked thoughtful for a moment. "Hmm. It is a pretty amazing ass." She cupped one of the redhead's cheek. "Alex?"

He cupped the other side. "I like a nice fat ass..."

"I think we all know you do," Gwen whispered and arched her back.

"But, this one feels nice," Alex said with a smile.

Gwen kissed her lightly. "I suppose we'll keep you as you are on that."

"But, I want to be real fucking tall," Sugar Tits said.

"We can get you to 5'10", but that's all. Beyond that, your bones will be too weak," Alex said as he led her to the gurney. "Nurse Jiggly Jugs, two syringes with eight CCs each."

Jessica looked sheepish.

Gwen shook her head. "I'll help you. We don't want any mistakes." She picked up the bottle and Jessica watched her draw the formula.

Alex helped Sugar Tits lie down. "Now, I'll be honest, this will hurt." He looked up at Jessica. "Half a syringe in the thigh, half in the calf."

Jessica nodded. "Yes, Alex."

He rubbed Sugar Tits's hair and then took her hand. "After that we'll open your uterus and seal you."

Gwen walked away as Sugar Tits whimpered with the first shot.

***

Melanie yanked on her chains and tried to get close enough to bite Gwen as she passed by.

"So violent. Don't you know we're trying to do nice things for you?" Gwen said sweetly.

"Go to hell, succubus," Melanie spat.

"Succubus? Me?" Gwen laughed. She narrowed her eyes. "Cunt, you have no idea."

Melanie shivered. "The Lord is my shepherd..."

Gwen rolled her eyes. "Oh, please. I was singing the same tune yesterday. God isn't here. You're wasting your breath." She stared at the chain around Melanie's neck.

A silver crucifix dangled from it.

"Catholic slut, eh?"

"Shut your whore mouth."

Gwen smiled. "Tell me, do you worship the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, his Virgin Mother. Or, do you just worship the guy wearing the big pointy hat?"

Melanie struggled against the chains.

"Pathetic. But, I sympathize. I used to believe in fairy tales myself." Gwen held out her palms and turned in a circle. "My new god, Morpheus, he built me a new body. And, then he pushed filth into my head so I knew how to use it."

"Blaspheming demoness!" Melanie hissed.

"Stand still."

Melanie froze.

Gwen reached out and caressed the crucifix. "Blaspheming demoness? I like that." She grabbed the crucifix and ripped it off. The chain fell on the floor.

Gwen stared at the crucifix in her hand. "Oh, you'd think this would burn me, wouldn't you?"

"Whore," Melanie whispered through clenched teeth.

"Not a curse to me, dear." Gwen turned and smiled at David and Donny on the floor by the gurney. "Oh, boys? Come here, please."

The naked men got groggily to their feet.

"Jessica certainly wore you two out."

They stood on either side of Gwen.

She held the crucifix in her open palm at waist level. "Now, boys, I want you to jack off into my hand. I want lots of cum, so try hard."

"No! Don't!" Melanie raged. "That's blasphemy!"

"Ignorant bitch, it's a piece of metal. And, I want it coated in cum."

Donny was already hard and pumping his cock in his fist.

David shook his head. "Gwen... I just can't. I'm exhausted."

Gwen reached down with her other hand and cupped his balls. "I've been cruel to you, David. I am so sorry for all of it."

He shook his head. "No. We're both going to be better off. Our lives were a lie."

She smiled and nodded at him. "Imagine sinking that big cock of yours in my whore pussy. Imagine raping my ass."

His cock stirred and she smiled.

Her middle finger rubbed the space between his ball sack and his anus.

"Fuck."

"Yes, David. Fuck. Help me fuck the God out of this whore. Coat her superstition in cum."

He jacked himself hard.

Beside him, Donny groaned and shot a stream of cum into Gwen's hand. "Mmm, good Donny. Very nice."

She fingered David's asshole. "Your turn. Cum, David."

Her finger slid into him and he pumped cum into her hand.

Gwen laughed as the crucifix was coated. She licked her lips watching the thick cocks shoot the last of their wads. She lingered with her finger in David's ass even as he went soft. She owned him, controlled him. Controlled them both. It was intoxicating.

David looked embarrassed, but she held him with her gaze. Dominance, and, in his eyes, submission complete and everlasting.

She pulled out her finger and wiped it on his hip. "Thank you, boys. Rest now. It will be a long night."

The men stumbled away.

Gwen smiled up at Melanie. "Isn't it beautiful? This is a true god, Melanie." She held up the dripping crucifix. "Raise your right knee to your chest."

"No!" Melanie screamed. But, her leg moved of its own volition.

"You have no will, Melanie. I can control you with a thought.." Gwen reached out and cupped her full right buttock. She rubbed the crucifix across Melanie's cunt lips.

"No, please don't." Melanie whined.

"This is the power of my god, Melanie. He will fill you with lust and perversion if you will let him in." The crucifix reached her pucker, and Gwen smiled as she slid it inside slowly. "And, if you don't let him in willingly? He'll just rape his filth into you."

"Aiggh!" Melanie screamed.

Gwen held up her hand to show the crucifix was gone. Only the cum remained.

"We'll just let that crucifix be baptized in your asshole for awhile. I have a use for it later. For now though, I think it's time you took my god's communion."

She held her cum covered hand to Melanie's lips.

Melanie squeezed her lips shut.

"Open your mouth."

Melanie's mouth opened wide.

"This is the cum of Morpheus, the seed of Satan. Drink it and let his evil enter you."

Melanie cried out as the cum poured onto her tongue.

Gwen cupped the woman's chin and forced her mouth closed. "Swallow his demonic seed and give yourself to Morpheus."

She struggled for a moment, but then swallowed.

Melanie passed out and fell forward, held up only by the chains on her wrists.

Gwen smiled and kissed the giantess's lips. "Poor thing. You were a slave to your superstitions."

Sugar Tits walked up beside her. "What did you do to her?"

"Just a little fun. I destroyed her faith. I had to in order to break her." She hugged Sugar Tits. "Want to help me? I have three whores to pervert."

Sugar Tits smiled and winced. "Okay, but those motherfucking shots hurt. I might need a minute."

***