Transmorgrification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly your strong arms are lifting my hips back up. You let go of my mouth with a final hard bite to the lower lip then whisper, “impale yourself on me.” I feel momentary panic and hesitation, I wasn’t expecting this and it’s been a long time since I was last entered by anyone. I look at you, my eyes questioning and pleading. “Get on it now before I slap you silly.” You smile as you say this, but your eyes are so cold and distant. I grab you at the base of your prick and lower myself on to you slowly and gingerly. I’d almost forgotten what this feels like, to have my body invaded by another person. You’re impatient with my pace, and thrust me down hard the rest of the length. We both take in our breaths sharply, me from pain, you from pleasure. Still holding my hips, you guide me up and down on you, showing me the pace you liked. I’m starting to remember again what it feels like to be fucked by someone. How very strange this feels! As if my body is no longer my own, just a warm wet embarrassed appendage you’re using to get off with. A substitute hand, but one that can’t stop herself from whimpering at the mild pain and the not-so-mild degradation of her situation. I look you in the face, feeling the wonder of this and blush deeply at what I see there. The combination of lust, arrogance, and smugness tells me that you know that I am feeling used, a tool for your lust, and that this feeling is absolutely correct, that we are in agreement about this. You order me to keep looking at you as you fuck me on your lap, enjoying my humiliation as you pull me higher so that you come all the way out before you plunge back in. This goes on for a minute or two and then suddenly, you’re out and you stay out, your hands keep my hips raised and off you. “Back to your work,” you order, and whimpering again, this time in frustrated lust, I move off of you and bow my head over your crotch, my master, my son.

I smell and feel my cunt juices all over your balls and this makes me decide to clean them off. My tongue begins to lick your scrotum in long, wide puppy dog licks that run from where your balls lay against your legs to the underside of your cock, I lick and lick, even pretending to myself that I am a female dog and you have something extremely interesting and tasty on your balls. I lift your scrotal sac up gently and lick the same long slurpy licks underneath them, waiting and watching for you to get impatient with this. When you eventually groan, slightly frustrated, I stuff your balls completely into my mouth and move them with just the right amount of pressure from cheek to cheek, just like I might do with mouthwash. Then I start to lick all around them as best I can while keeping them in my mouth. I alternate the jostling and licking motions for awhile and then gently let them out of my mouth. My hand is right there to cup them and keep them warm while I begin to circle the base of your cock with tiny hard licks and light nibbles. I start to nibble with my lips covering my teeth on the vein going up the underside and take my time licking it and nibbling/gumming it till I’m back at the head of your cock again. I take a breath to relax my throat then plunge my mouth on your prick all the way, deep throating it, so that every inch is inside me. I remain there, my lips against your groin for a few moments while I suck and swallow and move my mouth around the shaft, then I pull up, keeping the suction on really strong. I repeat this motion, going a little faster each time, until I am moving up and down the entire length fairly quickly and with very hard suction.

Then, as I feel a little precum spurt into my mouth I change back to the slider motion, starting out on the full length and then adding my oiled hands to the base wringing you dry while my mouth and tongue does dozens of delicious and unpredictable motions along the top half. You’re getting close again, I can feel mild sympathetic pleasure in my cunt and I wait for you to tell me to stop. But you don’t. Instead, your hand starts pushing my head farther down on your cock (I have to move my hands out of the way—so one oiled finger moves under your balls and begins to gently rub the skin around your anus) and with a faster motion. I put most of my attention onto your directing hand so I can sense how you’re making me suck you. I start to apply more suction, especially during the upward movements. I make my tongue as broad as it can get and let it lick firmly up and down the underside of your shaft, as you move my head faster and deeper. You’re going in so hard now, I’m starting to gag a bit and I give a little moan of protest, but that just makes you more violent.

Suddenly you jerk me off your cock and pull my face up by my hair. My groans of lust and fear turn to screams of pain as you slap my face sharply back and forth with one hand while the other buries itself in my hair. I look into your eyes as best I can, showing you the pain on my face, trying to hold still for the slaps and not resist them. Not satisfied with the reaction you’re getting, you move your hand swiftly to my cunt and start pinching the skin between your nails right where the outer labia meets the thigh. You twist this skin around cruelly and I gasp with the pain and when you don’t let go, but pinch and twist harder I start, at last, to sob and beg. After about fifteen more seconds of this torture, you stop and growl, “If you don’t want me to keep hurting you like this, cunt, get down on my cock and worship it.” I am down on you, my mouth surrounding your prick in an instant, sucking for all I am worth. I have not lost my mind from the pain, however, and focus on making what my mouth does to you as pleasurable as possible. I’m gasping as I surrender myself on your cock, I see my mouth as begging and supplicating you for no more pain, and I continue to sob around your cock. My hand creeps back down to your balls and rubs them lightly as my mouth passionately begs you for mercy. I feel you getting close, and in a moment you yell, “suck it hard, bitch!” I increase the suction and lick hard along the underside, and then, as I feel you start to come, dive onto the base, and suck it hard so that you shoot as deep as you can possibly get down my throat. I stay there and do not let up on the suction or tongue movements until your last thrust and then I just hold my mouth perfectly still, with you still thrust in to the hilt, until you tell me to do something else.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Several Hours Later: Having used me thoroughly and brutally several times in each orifice, you are, for the moment, sated, and drag me, naked, bruised, welted, bleeding, and semi-conscious across the room by my hair to your bed. I pray to the gods to let my torment and degradation be over. You dump me on it then discard your robe and get in yourself. Your magnificent body glistens with the sweat of your exertions. The last words you say to me that evening are: “Dive under those covers and get my cock in your mouth, bitch. That’s the way you’ll always go to bed from now on. Now suck me to sleep, Mommyslut.” For the last time that evening, I feel hot humiliation spread over my face. I do as I am told.

The End

12