Transsexual Treasures

Story Info
His marriage ends, so he treats himself to a hot t-girl.
969 words
4.14
87.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
973 Followers

My name is Steve and I am a thirty seven year old divorced male. I am considered good looking. I am very tall standing six foot seven and have a good build for my size. My marriage didn't work for many reasons money, being too young were a couple of them but the biggest reason was sex. I wanted it and she didn't. It always seemed to be a chore for her and when we did have sex she would not get into it. She would just lay there like a bump on a log and it would disappoint me. I usually gave up half way through the act and would end up finishing myself off in the bedroom.

Well as my frustration grew I journeyed to the internet and found myself getting deeper and deeper into the kink scene. Normal women were not doing it for me anymore unless they were engaged in a twisted act. I was drawn to all types of kinks; water sports, bondage, and fisting sites became a habit for me to visit. The sites I would visit the most however were sites that had a transsexual theme. I never thought of myself as gay but there was just something about a smoking hot tranny I couldn't put my finger on.

Maybe there was just so much more to do when you had someone equipped with all the tools. From these sites I found myself venturing to cam rooms where you could pick a t-girl and chat with her in private and watch a show she would put on for you. I would always cum the hardest watching a sexy tranny fuck herself in the ass while jerking her hard cock. Well one night my wife caught me down in the computer room with my cock hard as a rock and me stroking it for all I was worth while I watched and chatted with one of my favorite girls in the room. She went ballistic and that was the end of our marriage.

I got myself a nice little one bedroom apartment and decided to take my new found love of transsexuals to the next level. I just had to experience what it would be like to be with one so I got a hold of the local call girl periodical and looked over the ads trying to find a tranny for hire. It was then that I noticed an ad for a hot looking t-girl named Rosanna. I picked up my phone and called this Amazonian goddess.

I knew I was going to like her the moment she spoke. Her soft sexy voice had my nuts boiling as we talked. We came to an arrangement on a price for the whole night and she told me she would be at my house in two hours. That gave me time to take a shower and put on my best cologne. I dimmed all the lights, lit some candles and put on some sexy music to set the mood. My heart was racing when I finally heard the buzzer go off. I buzzed her in and a couple of minutes later there was a soft knock on my door.

The ad in the magazine did not do this fine woman justice; she was even hotter in real life. My cock throbbed and after we settled the money issue she was all over me. Her soft hands traveled all over my body. She quickly removed my pants and started sucking on my throbbing cock. It was amazing to feel skilled lips wrapped around my prick, I couldn't remember the last time I actually received head, my ex-wife couldn't stand to put my cock in her mouth. I was in heaven watching this beauty sucking on my hard cock.

I responded by rubbing her tits and I started to peel away her clothes. She took a break from my cock as I undressed her. She was so smooth and sexy I thought I might come from looking at her trim body. Her cock was free of any hair and it was almost as big as my own. We soon ended up in a sixty nine position and for the first time in my life I was sucking another cock. She moaned as I throated her hard cock and I moaned as she licked mine.

I just had to fuck that sweet ass of hers so I broke our oral lock and put her on her knees and aimed my cock at her tight sphincter. It felt incredible as I pushed my cock deep into her rectum. She was going crazy as I continued to fuck her tight hot ass. I was feeling a little selfish so as I continued my anal assault on her I reached around and gripped her cock in my hand. As I pushed my hips forward I would pull down on her cock. When I backed out of her ass I would jerk my hand up her cock. I was in a perfect rhythm and soon we were both moaning loudly. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and I let Rosanna know. She screamed in ecstasy as I increased my tempo.

"Fuck my tight ass you stud...fuck me hard...cum right up my hot tight ass!" She cried as I continued pounding and stroking her.

I felt my head go light and my nuts tightened. "Here I cum my sweet tranny treasure!" I yelled as my cock erupted sending streams of semen deep into her bowels. As I flooded her tight ass with cum I gripped tightly on her cock which sent her over the edge causing her to cum with me.

We took a break then continued or sex late into the morning. It was worth every penny.

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
973 Followers