Transvixen Tranny Rock Band Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's to Wendy Grayson! The best manager a rock band could ever have!" Bob make a toast.

The tech guys and a few selected friends were also at the party and were all feeling pretty good.

At around two o'clock in the morning Wendy decided it was time to wrap things up. She'd gotten home before anyone else and changed her tattered pantyhose and sodden knickers and despite the success of the band's performance, she was still feeling down, wondering how she was going to deal with Tony Carlotta.

Wendy eased the revellers out of the door reminding the boys in the band they had to perform again tonight and not to get too wasted.

Wendy, Panti and Cherri finally had the place to themselves and sipped a nightcap and smoked cigarettes.

"Ok girls. I'm going to bed. Don't stay up too late," Wendy was tired, a little drunk, and both elated by the band's success and trepidicious about what to do about Tony.

Panti and Cherri were finally alone.

"You were fucking magnificent!" Panti complimented her best friend.

"No we were magnificent! That's the best we've ever played together," Cherri smiled.

"I have to admit I got a real buzz being on stage dressed like this," Panti grinned.

"Me too," Cherri smiled back.

They looked at each other and saw lust in each other's eyes.

Panti wagged a finger at Cherri and she got up and walked over to the couch and dropped into Panti's lap.

Cherri squirmed in Panti's lap and smiled down at her.

"I have a confession to make," Panti said.

"Oh look at you being all serious," Cherri teased her girlfriend.

"I am serious," Panti replied.

Cherri put her hands around Panti's neck and gazed into her eyes.

"What babe?" Cherri asked.

"You know what we said about 'the rules,'" Panti said.

"You mean no kissing, no fucking, no sucking each other's cocks; just a bit of hand relief and frottage through our knickers and we always keep our knickers on?" Cherri said.

"That way what we do isn't gay."

"Well I want to break them," Panti said solemnly.

"Oh thank fuck Panti! I've wanted to do this for so long," Cherri beamed and lowered her lips to her lover.

The two pretty T-Girls kiss. Hesitantly at first and then their passion builds.

The girls luxuriate in the sweet taste of each other's mouths, the taste of their lipstick as their lips crush, the scent of their perfume, the soft embrace of their bodies. Cherri is becoming tumescent; the soft satin material of her panties caresses the sensitive flesh of her penis.

Their kisses become more frenzied and Panti pulls Cherri's body close to hers; the feel of the soft fabric of their slinky dresses as they press against each other is electrifying. Panti's tongue slides into Cherri's mouth and she gasps as Panti's fingers slide up her legs; the soft caress of her fingers on Cherri's sheer nylon-clad thigh is delightfully thrilling.

Cherri responds and lifts the hem of Panti's dress and strokes her thighs. Panti pulls Cherri closer and their tongues entwine. They fall down onto the couch, Panti on top of Cherri. She kisses Cherri passionately while her hands explore Cherri's body. Eventually Panti's hand slides up Cherri's thigh, until her fingers rest on her panty-clad member.

"Mmm," Cherri groans as Panti squeezes it.

Panti breaks their kiss briefly and smiles at Cherri.

"I knew you would like it," Panti sighs.

Cherri reciprocates and slides her hand under Panti's dress and finds her turgid member sheathed in sheer panties. She traces the outline of Panti's erection with her fingernail and Panti gasps in Cherri's mouth.

The girls masturbate each other through their satin panties. They feel so feminine as they masturbate each other, slowly stoking each other through the silken fabric of their panties as they kiss and fondle each other.

Then Panti abruptly breaks their kiss. She's lying on top of Cherri, looking down at her; her hands on Cherri's shoulders their legs entwined.

"You are beautiful," she sighs.

"As are you," Cherri whispers.

Panti's face falls to Cherri's stomach and she kisses her there, then she proceeds to work her way down until her lips find the hem of her skirt. Panti is kneeling between Cherri's legs and her lips find Cherri's knees and she kisses them. Cherri shudders with lust.

Panti works her way back up Cherri's legs; softly kissing the nylon-clad flesh; her fingers stroke Cherri's calves, then the backs of her knees and then eventually her thighs. Panti rucks up Cherri's dress and she lowers her face and her soft lips nuzzle Cherri's cock through her silky pantyhose and satin panties.

"Oh God!" Cherri groans as Panti kisses her shaft and tickles the glans of her penis with her tongue.

Panti takes Cherri's penis into her mouth. She suckles it briefly through the satin panty material and then she uses her fingers to tear open Cherri's pantyhose and free Cherri's member from her panties.

She takes Cherri's naked flesh into her hot wet mouth.

"Ohh Panti!" Cherri gasps.

Panti slowly begins to fellate Cherri.

Her tongue finds Cherri's fraenulum and teases it as her lips lock around the base of Cherri's penis. Then, as she lashes Cherri's glans with her tongue she moves her lips up and down Cherri's shaft. Her fingers continue to caress Cherri's silken-clad thighs and she lies back in utter bliss and guides Panti's mouth up and down her shaft. Cherri is close to coming.

"Ohh!" Cherri moans and writhes on the couch.

She grasps Panti's head and pushes it into her groin as she ejaculates.

Panti sucks and slathers Cherri's member as she unloads into Panti's warm moist mouth. Panti's tongue flickers over Cherri's throbbing glans while her lips suck the pulsing shaft and milks the spend from her lover.

Cherri's feet drum on the couch, her high-heels clatter and her body twists and writhes with passion as the orgasm rages through her body. Cherri pushes Panti's sweet face into her groin as the last of her issue dribbles from her penis. Panti kisses Cherri's slowly deflating penis and then her firm thighs. She slides Cherri's lipstick-stained penis back inside her panties and pulls down and straightens her dress.

Panti smiles up at Cherri and Panti arises and falls on top of Cherri. She kisses Cherri who pulls her close and hugs her.

"Nice?" Panti smiles down at Cherri who nods her assent.

"Now it's your turn," Panti's smile turns into a mischievous grin.

Cherri can feel Panti's erection through the layers of her lingerie and dress. It feels long, hard and thick. She reaches down and grasps it through the layers of silk, satin and nylon. It throbs in Cherri's hand and Panti smiles and pulls Cherri's face to hers.

Their legs intertwine and their nylons rasp as they come into contact. The feel of the gossamer garments brushing against one and other is magnificently titillating. Cherri pulls Panti close and rolls over so she is on top of her. Panti kisses Cherri and lifts her groin into her lover's; Cherri feel Panti's hard cock pressing against her.

Cherri lifts up Panti's dress and bunches it around her waist. She lowers her body to Panti's and their panty-clad members touch; Panti's fully erect, Cherri's flaccid but still sensitive. Cherri slides her nylon clad legs along her lover's and grinds her pubis into Panti who sucks on Cherri's tongue and hisses as she feels their satin-clad flesh rub together and their nyloned legs entwine.

"Oh Cherri; you are so beautiful! I love this! Please don't stop!" Panti begs.

They caress, fondle and grope each other for what seems like an eternity. Cherri's fingers finds Panti's member and it is long, thick, hot and heavy. Her cock is so large that the head is poking above the waistband of her panties. Cherri strokes the satin-sheathed shaft before her fingers explore the pulsing purple head; the eye sticky with pre-seminal fluid.

"Oh you hussy!" Panti moans.

Cherri lowers her face and engulfs Panti's penis in her mouth; pulling the panties out of the way so that she can get as much as Panti's phallus as possible into her mouth.

Panti cries out and drums her heels on the couch.

"Oh you bitch! Suck me you bitch!" she wails and grips Cherri's head and pushes her face down on her hard cock.

The shaft of Panti's appendage feels firm and silky on Cherri's lips; whilst the glans feels spongy and malleable. She explores it with her tongue, tickling Panti's fraenulum whilst her lips slide up and down the shank. Cherri does not feel in any way homophobic; in her psyche she is not a man sucking another man's cock.

She's a sexy transvestite fellating her girlfriend. Cherri is comfortable with her sexuality and can enjoy the experience without the shame or disgust that she dreaded she might feel. The 'rules' have gone out of the window!

Cherri slows the rhythm and then increases it; she sucks and slathers Panti's member, teasing her as Panti writhes and moans on the couch. Cherri can sense that Panti wants to climax but she holds her back. Cherri feels empowered; not at all submissive.

"Oh you bitch! Let me come! Make me come Cherri!" Panti begs.

Cherri is eager to taste Panti's semen. She has no idea what semen tastes like but she imagines it will be exotic and sensuous, judging by how readily Panti gobbled down her issue.

Cherri locks her lips around the long thick shaft of Panti's penis and slides her tongue around the corona of her glans and begins to suckle her cock as her head rises and falls. Cherri increases the tempo as she feels Panti's penis begin to pulsate in her mouth.

"Ohh you sexy bitch!" Panti groans, and pushes Cherri's face down onto her pulsing flesh.

Cherri's mouth fills with warm musky viscous fluid. Panti is coming in her mouth. She sucks and licks Panti's quivering phallus, encouraging Panti to empty her seed into her willing mouth. Cherri takes her girlfriend's offering; swallowing the large quantities of semen.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes Cherri!" Panti moans as her body writhes and quivers.

Cherri carefully gleans the last few droplets of the precious fluid from the eye of Panti's cock as her lips suckle the slowly deflating member.

Panti lovingly eases Cherri's face from her groin and kisses her passionately for a long slow beat and can taste her semen on Cherri's breath. They kiss and fondle each other lovingly for a while and then break for a cigarette and a drink.

"How was it honey?" Panti grins mischievously at Cherri.

"Babe; I don't feel in any way gay. I just feel sated and exhilarated. I just Love being Cherri and like you, I loved being Cherri in public today; it was such a rush," Cherri replied.

"I've been having these feelings for so long...I've really wanted to kiss and caress you...and of course, taste you," Cherri blushed.

"Well I guess we've moved our relationship onto another level. We're both comfortable with it so no need to psychoanalyse it," Panti sipped her scotch and drew on her cigarette.

"Not at all baby. I loved it," Cherri smiled at her lover.

"But just one question. What was it like sucking Tony Carlotta's cock?"

To be continued...

12