Transvixen Tranny Rock Band Ch. 04

Story Info
Cherri sacrifices her virginity to Tony to save the band.
5.8k words
4.69
9.6k
8
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,915 Followers

Chapter Four: Substitute

Cherri woke up on the couch at Wendy's place and her head hurt. Panti had obviously wondered off to bed sometime during the early morning after their prolonged fellatio session and left her alone to sleep.

Cherri remembered that after they had made oral love they had argued about Panti sucking off Tony Carlotta. Panti claimed she had been blackmailed into it so the band could play at the Chelmsford Music Hall but Cherri claimed she had heard Tony claim that Panti had gone to his office on her won free will. It was a circular argument and had gotten nowhere.

The smell of coffee permeated the small lounge and she made her way through the detritus of beer bottles, overturned ashtrays and half-empty glasses on her stockinged feet to the kitchen where she found Wendy brewing coffee.

"Not very British I know but after a heavy night give me a cup of hot coffee over an insipid cup of tea any time," Wendy smiled.

Wendy was dressed in one of her navy blue business suits, white satin blouse, dark stockings and black high heels. Her makeup was perfect and her hair was lustrous.

"I fucking hate you Wendy," Cherri jibed.

"I feel and look like shit and you look like you stepped off the cover of a magazine."

"Yeah but I'm suffering inside and you're younger than me. In a few hours you'll look stunning and be ready to put in full day and I'll start to look tired and feel like shit," Wendy replied.

They both laughed and then pulled up stools to the breakfast bar and sipped their coffee in silence.

"How bad is it?" Cherri broke the silence.

"No babe! You and Transvixen were wonderful! Keep playing and putting on the stage show like you did last night and the money will come rolling in," Wendy smiled wanly.

"Don't bullshit me Wendy. You know what I'm talking about, Tony is squeezing us. We have to negotiate the deal for our gig at Chelmsford Dance Hall from day to day; not the original seven day contract that you told us we had."

"How do you know that!" Wendy snapped.

"Don't worry. I know what I know," Cherri replied looking down at her coffee.

She couldn't bring herself to look Wendy in the eye.

"You let me worry about the business side of things and you concentrate on the music," Wendy replied.

"Something else Wendy," Cherri hesitated and then went on.

"I've been thinking about this for a while a now. I haven't even told Panti. I'm going full time trans."

"I don't think like a man any more; I think like a woman. I love being Cherri Pops and that's who I am inside as well as outside. Mom will go nuts but I can't fight it any more and having come out on stage I'm no longer afraid of who I am," Cherri sighed.

Wendy arose and lifted Cherri from her stool and hugged her.

"I guessed this was coming. It was so obvious to me that you were more comfortable in the skin of Cherri than Steve whenever you came around here. Good on you girl. All the best. You know I love you like a daughter," Wendy said.

"Yeah, I've even picked a name. I can't grow old with the name 'Cherri Pops', so I'm going with Michelle. It's an obvious choice given I was born Mike but I actually like it and it sounds sophisticated."

"I'm going out today to buy some more appropriate day to day casual clothes. As much as I love dressing like this; I know its not how girls usually dress unless they are going out glammed up," Cherri smiled.

"Oh I don't know Cherri; I can't tell you the last time I pulled on trousers and a T-shirt," Wendy grinned.

"That's because you never stop working. I don't think I've ever seen you dressed in anything but a business suit except for a nightie when your ready for bed," Cherri replied.

"Yeah well welcome to the ranks of womanhood. I'll talk to you later about what its going to be like living full time as a woman. It's not all sex, drugs and rock and roll," she chuckled.

"I gotta go it's nearly ten and I've got four other acts besides you guys to manage. Kick Panti in the arse when you get back from shopping and get her out of bed ready for this afternoon's rehearsal please sweetie," Wendy kissed Cherri on the cheek, picked up her handbag and made her way to the door.

Cherri poured another cup of coffee and drifted into deep thought. That cunt Tony had molested her girlfriend Panti. Admittedly Panti had confessed she quite liked her first time with a man but she was still coerced and Wendy had sacrificed her body for the good of the band. Again Cherri had heard Wendy's squeals of delight when Tony fucked her but it was still blackmail.

She rummaged around the cupboards and found some aspirin and took four.

Panti was still asleep so she used Wendy's ensuite bathroom to shower, clean her teeth and fix her hair.

Cherri took a deep breath. She'd been dressing with Panti for over a year now and was adept at makeup, clothes, walking and talking like a woman. She knew should could carry it off and likely pass in public. She'd made her debut on stage last night and now was the real test. Could she pass on the street.

She used Wendy's makeup; not quire as heavy as stage makeup but still plenty of it, especially eye makeup. She used lots of eyeliner and mascara and picked a ruby-red lipstick. Her nails were still painted from last night. She sprayed herself with perfume.

She's bought a change of underwear, black panties and matching bra. She slipped into these and brushed out her long blonde hair and then tied it in a ponytail. She rummaged in around in Wendy's wardrobe and found a pair of slacks and a plain white blouse. Both a little big for her but she cinched the waist of the slacks and left the blouse hanging out and loose.

She dropped her heels and jewellery into a shoulder bag and rummaged around until she found a pair of flats.

She stopped in the kitchen and wrote Panti a note: 'Gone shopping. See you at rehearsal, xxx Cherri'.

She finished her coffee, now gone cold, took a deep breath and stepped outside.

The day was bright and she put on her sunglasses. She checked out her reflection in the windows of the houses and the shops as she passed them and was delighted to see the reflection of casually dressed young girl out and about reflected back at her.

She turned a few heads, as any pretty young girl was likely to do, but her confidence grew.

Cherri stopped outside Debenhams department store and pushed down her hysteria at being out and about for the first time and stepped inside.

She had no intention of purchasing any day-to-day wear. She was on a mission and needed to be dressed appropriately. The procuring of jeans and T-shirts could wait another day.

She went straight to the lingerie department and browsed. She declined the offer of a young shop assistant to help her, she was happy to browse by herself thank you very much. There was so much to select from but she had an idea what she wanted and she found what she was looking for on a store mannequin.

Red boy-leg lace panties and matching bra. She knew her size and selected the items off the shelf. She selected a bra with B cups; she had no intention of stuffing the cups and although she fully intended to purchase breastforms, today would not be the day. She went to the hosiery section and selected a pair of black fifteen denier stay-up stockings.

Then she went over to ladies clothing and was a little intimidated at the selection. A middle aged shop assistant, plump but very attractive, came over and offered to help.

"I want something sophisticated but sexy," she said.

The assistant eyed her up and down and smiled.

"You want to be noticed, but not trashy," she nodded.

"Come this way."

"If I was twenty years younger this is what I'd wear," the assistant beamed.

"And I think this is your size."

She handed Cherri a red skirt and jacket. The pencil skirt was short; very short and the jacket was long. The bottom of the jacket came only an inch above the hem of the skirt.

"You need a blouse. Try this," she handed Cherri a simple cream satin blouse.

"If you wear the blouse open at the neck it will look great. If you dare to leave the second button open so you can just get peek of that lacy bra it will look magnificent," she smiled at Cherri.

"I'm Stephanie, the supervisor of ladies apparel at Debenhams and if may be so bold as to say so you look lovely," she gave genuine smile to Cherri.

"I'm guessing you're new to this but don't be afraid. Just be confident, you're young, you're beautiful and if I may say so you are very appealing."

"You clocked me," Cherri blushed.

"Honey I doubt anyone else would, but this isn't my first rodeo. I'm happy to be of service to you. It's refreshing to serve a delightful sophisticated lady like yourself rather than some of the, ahem...shall we say riff raff that come here to buy knickers and stockings that they will undoubtedly ruin in the confines of their bedrooms."

Cherri laughed and Stephanie laughed politely with her. Stephanie had made Cherri feel comfortable.

"Come lets go to the fitting rooms and see what works and what doesn't," Stephanie led the way carrying the clothing.

"I propose you change into that lovely red underwear and those black stockings and try on the blouse, skirt and jacket over the top. Do you have heels or do we need to go to footwear?" Stephanie asked.

Cherri patted her shoulder bag.

There was no impropriety; Stephanie was completely professional. She left Cherri alone to change into her underwear and then she assisted Cherri change into the blouse skirt and jacket and then bought her out into the better light of the store and had Cherri stand in front of a full length mirror.

"If I may say so you look exceptional. Sophisticated but alluring," Stephanie smiled.

"You mean sexy?" Cherri smiled.

"Decorum and store policy prevent me from saying so but yes," Stephanie smirked.

"Those black heels are prefect but may I be so bold?" Stephanie undid Cherri's ponytail and fanned out her hair.

"I'd gobble you up myself if was so inclined," Stephanie beamed.

"Can I ask a favour?" Cherri grinned at Stephanie.

"Can I wear this out of here?"

"Darling let me snip the tags off everything and I'll run them through the register. I'll scan the packet that the stockings came in. If you want to go back in the fitting room and accessorise I'll have it all done for you in a jiffy," Stephanie said.

Cherri handed Stephanie her Barclays card.

"Ahem. I'll pay for the items with this card but would you prefer the receipt in another name?" Stephanie asked.

"Yes. My name is Michelle Murphy," she said confidently.

Back in the fitting room she put in her gold drop earrings, put a simple gold chain around her neck a gold bangle on each wrist. She slid a couple of rings on her fingers. It was all costume but good quality. She brushed out her hair and fixed her makeup.

"Fuck I look good!" she grinned in the mirror.

Stephanie returned with a receipt and huge Debenhams shopping bag.

"Pop your street clothes in here doll. And here's a loyalty card in the name of Michelle Murphy," she handed the card over.

Cherri was excited. The first document in the name of her new identity.

"One final request if I may?" Stephanie handed Cherri a flyer.

There was the picture of Panti and Cherri in matching red mini-dresses, and red heels standing side on, back to back, posing with their guitars, with their pretty faces turned towards the camera. Bob, Snoot and Phil stood beside them, arms folded.

On the top of the flyer was printed 'Transvixen Rock and Roll Covers -- All Your Hard Rock Favourites' and under that 'Chelmsford Dance Hall -- Fri to Sat -- Concert starts at 7pm'. On the bottom was printed 'Panti and Cherri Pops -- Chicks With Guitars -- Are they or aren't they?'

"I'm Cherry Pops; you clocked me again," Cherri smiled.

"My son was there yesterday. You will be pleased to know that he thought the concert was, ahem... 'bitchin'. You may or may not be pleased to know that he wants to shag you both," Stephanie said.

Cherri burst out laughing and so did Stephanie, they hugged each other briefly and then Stephanie led Cherri to the front of the store and handed her the shopping bag.

"You're welcome back any time Michelle. And if I may so you are delightful," she kissed Cherri on the cheek.

Cherri blushed and sauntered out of the store and this time every head she passed turned in her direction.

She grinned as she strutted confidently down the street.

"Oh for fuck sake not another one!" Lucy screeched when Cherri burst through the door of the ante room to Tony's office.

"I wanna see Mister Tony Carlotta," Cherri announced.

"And who it this time? Another tranny from that rock band?" Lucy smacked her gum.

"Tell him Cherri Pops is here to see him."

"Panti Pops, Cherri Pops...whose next...Lolly Pops?' Lucy sneers.

"Well you can't go in. You should have made an appointment; he's meeting with Theo and Christopher Balzono. It's very important and he's not to be disturbed," Lucy grins.

Cherri walks over to the door to Tony's office with the intention of bursting in but it's locked.

"Told ya!" Lucky smacks her gum joyfully.

Cherri turns and is about to give up when the intercom cackles.

"What the fuck Lucy! I told you I'm not to be disturbed," Tony's voice comes out of the tinny speaker.

"It's another one of those trannies from the band. Say's her name's Cherri Pops can you believe," Lucy speaks into the intercom and looks at Cherri like she's a tramp.

Tony is about to conclude his business with Theo and Christopher Balzono; two thugs who run his prostitution and drug racket. They are sitting in chairs facing his desk.

"Hey. We got a few trans girls working for us?" Tony asks them.

"Yeah a couple. They do good business with a certain kind of clientele. Why Tony?" Chris asks.

"You gotta see this chick. She fronts a rock a band that I got a percentage of. There are two of them and I saw them last night at Chelmsford. The other chick gave me a blow job just so they could play last night. They're fucking hot. What do you say? You wanna stick around; have some fun?" Tony grinned.

"If she's as hot as you say why not?" Chris says shrugging his shoulders.

"Hey I got no place to be and I don't mind fucking a tranny is she's hot," Theo added.

"Send in Miss Pops," Tony barks into the intercom.

He stands and walks over and unlocks and opens the door.

Cherri gives Lucy the finger and prances into Tony's office but loses all of confidence when she sees the other two men.

She stands just inside the doorway and the three men leer at her. Tony closes and locks the door.

"What can I do for you honey?" the shark grin appears yet again.

"I'd rather it be just you and me Mister Carlotta," Cherri says softly.

"Nah. These guys are cool. How rude of me Cherri; please meet Theo and Chris, companions of mine."

Chris and Theo leer at her; lust is evident on their faces.

"Well its kind of personal," Cherri shuffles her feet.

"Personal like what? Like your girlfriend gave me a blowjob and your manager let me fuck her so you can keep playing my joint in Chelmsford. That kind of personal?" Tony circles the pretty T-Girl.

Cherri has lost her determination. This isn't how she saw this going down. It was just supposed to be her and Tony.

"You come to bargain with me? You offering something for another night at the Dance Hall?" he grinned.

"Well I tell you what honey. I've had just about all the fun I can with you girls and I'm getting bored so I'll make you a deal."

"You get a full week at Chelmsford Dance Hall. That's seven days from tomorrow; Wendy already paid for that, so to speak. So that's two extra days. I take fifteen percent of the door and Wendy gets fifteen percent of the bar sales. Your tranny band is gonna make a mint...but I want my last bit of fun with you."

"You be nice to me, Chris, and Theo and it's a deal," Tony grinned.

Chris and Theo look the pretty transvestite in the red suit up and down and nod appreciatively. The bulges in their pants give away their intentions.

Cherri had been timidly looking down at her shoes but she isn't stupid. She knew that Tony could leave the door locked and the three men could do whatever they wanted with her. If she was going to give up her virginity she might as well make it count.

"I want it on paper and I want it now," Cherri said defiantly.

"Dust off the contract for Chelmsford Dance Hall with Wendy Grayson. Extend it two days and fax copies to Wendy and to the Chelmsford Council offices," Tony leaned over his desk and said into the intercom.

"And do it now!"

"Yes Mister Carlotta," Lucy replied.

"Ok?" Tony grinned.

"Ok," Cherri replied and braced for what was about to happen.

Tony stepped forward and pulled Cherri roughly into his arms. His mouth fell on hers with ravenous hunger; his tongue thrusting into her mouth. He crushed her hard against his thick body and Cherri could feel a huge bulge thickening through the material of his trousers. 'My God,' she thought; this is going to be appalling. She relaxed and allowed Tony to kiss and grope her.

Tony pushed Cherri backwards until she felt the couch against the back of her legs but Tony kept pushing her so that she was forced to sit down on the couch. Tony sat down next to Cherri and reached for her again. Cherri didn't resist as Tony kissed her passionately, snuffling and groaning with lust.

She heard the soft scraping of chairs on the carpeted floor and opened her eyes and saw Theo and Chris setting up their chairs next to the couch so they could watch what Tony was doing to her. They intended to be an audience and witness her being debased at the hands of Tony.

Tony pulled Cherri sideways and she realised what he was trying to do. She allowed him to pull her onto his lap so that she was straddling him with her knees apart on either side of his thighs and her face level with his. He kissed her deeply and his hands slid under her skirt up her silky nyloned thighs and stroked her stocking tops as his breathing quickened.

He pushed against her shoulders forcing her face away from his. Cherri was now kneeling astride him, with her high heels hooked over the edge of the couch and her bottom perched on his knees. Tony held Cherri by her shoulders to keep her balanced; her skirt rode up to reveal the dark welts of her stocking tops.

"Take it out!" Tony growled.

Cherri understood what he wanted and knew that resistance was futile. She reached down and unzipped his trousers and unbuckled his belt. She struggled with the button at the top of his trousers but eventually popped it open; she rummaged in his underpants until her fingers found his massive hard cock and freed it. It sprang upright between them; the glans glistening in the dull light. It was at least eight inches long, sleek, circumcised; a brutal a weapon.

Cherri prayed silently as Tony let go of one of her shoulders and spat in his hand and coated his member with his spit.

"A little lube will ease the pain for her. I've decided to be kind," Tony sniggered at Chris and Theo.

The graveness of the situation caused Cherri to become numb with shock and she was now just a puppet for these men to do with as they pleased. Her consciousness retreated and she became a compliant toy.

Tony thrust his hand back under Cherri's skirt and entwined his fingers in the waistband of her boy-leg panties and pulled them down her thighs until they would move no further. He tore at the lacy garment until it fell down around her thigh; the ripped fragment of red satin panty contrasting with her black stockings. He pushed both hands under Cherri's skirt and dug his fingers into her soft buttocks and lifted her bottom up clear of his thighs and pulled her forward.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,915 Followers
12