Trapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed that way for several minutes, both panting with the occasional hiss of pain as I licked at the broken skin on his shoulder. My breasts were pressed firmly against his back, cock buried as deep as possible as I draped myself over him. I knew he was being painfully crushed against the bark beneath my larger frame, but still took a few moments to catch my breath. With a sigh, I eventually pushed off of his back and stood, pulling out of him in one quick motion that drew a final whimper from him.

I shoved his hunched form onto his side, arms still tied behind him and to the tree he was pressed against. He fell over, boneless with handprints of cum smeared across his midsection. His eyes were blank, although they followed my movements as I removed my toy from its harness, wrapped it in cloth, and stashed it back in my side pouch. With deft hands, I retied my skirt and top, stepping aside to retrieve my small knife and scythe. Lastly, I picked up my mask, smoothly sliding it over my head to hide my face again.

Shaking my shoulders and giving my weapon a quick twirl, I returned to my prey, swiping the long blade across his bound arms as he lay there, still staring up at me with a dazed expression. His arms fell away from his back, slack and marked from the rope. After he made no attempt to rise, I stooped to one knee and ran my cleanest hand through his short brown hair, grinning behind my dog skull. "You did good, little pet. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to find you in my trap again someday." Blue eyes slid closed, and he turned his face away.

Patting his cheek gently, I stood and strode past the sleeping dogs -all except the one, who had creepily watched the entire encounter- completely ignoring the pile of supplies I had gathered off of him. I did hope to find him again someday, if only to drag those delightful noises out of him again. With a snicker, I disappeared into the underbrush, leaving my prey behind.

12