Trapped in a Game Pt. 03

Story Info
The siblings enjoy a reunion amidst brewing trouble.
17.1k words
4.84
87.4k
224

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-uh, you must have me confused with someone else-"

I cut off her protest by planting another kiss full on her lips, and I smiled as her breath was caught in her throat as we broke apart.

"Well now- do you have a habit of letting complete strangers past your privacy filters to kiss you like that?" I responded with a satisfied smirk.

"Um- it's not like that. This has to be some kind of, um- glitch," she was flustered, and fanning herself desperately as she tried to get the furious blush on her face under control.

"Glitch, huh- well then, let's put that to the test."

She shrieked as I suddenly pulled her with me into one of the rooms along the corridor, a stock room of some kind, pulling the door shut behind us.

"Hey- wait a second," she began again, but I pulled her into my arms, leaning back against a wooden crate and paused just as our lips were about to meet again, to stare into deeply into her eyes.

They were a deep blue; unlike the silvery grey that her original character had been designed with, but as they fluttered embarrassedly under the conviction of my stare I knew with certainty that my precious little sister was indeed behind them.

"I'm going to kiss you- the way I should have every day of our lives since you were old enough to kiss," I muttered with confidence, and she began to blush even more furiously, if that was even possible.

I closed my eyes as I pressed my lips onto hers.

It was a soft kiss; just brushing against her lips a little teasingly, but despite her reluctance she melted into me, so I pressed into her with more intent, mashing our lips together deeply and deliberately.

As I ended the kiss reluctantly, I could feel her warm breath against my lips as she exhaled with a deep, satisfied sigh.

"Just who do you think I am? Kissing me like that," she whispered coyly, and I smiled as I played along.

"You remind me of a girl I love very dearly," I replied, and she smiled a little, as I continued with a tone of mock thoughtfulness: "or maybe I just laid my eyes on you, and decided that you looked like fun to play with."

"Oh? So I'm just being used, then? An elaborate plaything?"

I nodded.

"Yes- but I do so treat my playthings with care. You'll see that shortly."

I swapped our positions, suddenly lifting her up by the hips and placing her upon the crate that I had leaned upon, before sliding her up against me again, my hands now about her waists.

"Aren't you afraid I'll scream? Call for help?" she asked playfully, and I shook my head.

"The only thing you'll scream is for me not to stop," I retorted, before pulling her in for another kiss.

This one was a bit rougher, and she put her hands to my chest trying to fend me off a bit, but I pressed into her, keeping a firm grasp on her body while my tongue probed her, seeking to explore beyond her lips.

Though she still made a show of putting up a resistance, it didn't take long for her to relent; responding to the urgency in my kiss with her own tongue. They danced about a bit before I suddenly broke the kiss, biting her upper lip as I pulled away, and eliciting a little gasp.

As she licked the spot and tasted blood, a hungry smile appeared on her lips.

"Oh my- you're no gentleman, are you?" she muttered, between ragged breaths.

"Even if I am- I have no intention of being gentle with you."

I picked her up from her seat on the crate and brought her lips to mine as she wrapped her legs about me, but this time she kissed me with more ferocity than I'd initially expected, and my miscalculation allowed her to knock me off balance, sending me crashing to the floor.

*Thud!

I landed hard on my back.

"Bit off more than you could chew, perhaps?" she asked with a cheeky smirk, and I chuckled at her.

"Indeed- it appears the hunter has become the hunted," but as she leaned in to me to claim my lips in triumph, I grasped her left hand, and pulled her into me before rolling her over, retaking the position of control and now trapping her hands above her head.

"Someone's not playing fair," she scolded me, and I shot her a wicked smile:

"Well I am having my way with you- or did you not notice?"

I leaned in to taste her lips again, but as she leaned up to meet my kiss; I stopped short and shot her a wry smile, before quickly moving to kiss the soft place beneath her ear.

Her breathing was now tense, and she was moaning softly with each kiss that I planted along the sides of her neck, moving down to her shoulders and the exposed skin above her chest.

She ruffled my hair, squirming a bit under me as I continued to kiss her hungrily.

I grabbed her hand as I moved back up to her face, and I held them in place above her head.

"I can't undress if you keep holding down my-" she started, but she her words cut short with a gasp as I tapped her robes with my finger and the piece of clothing disappeared in a ball of light, back into her inventory.

I wasn't really sure it was possible, but I did know that Kelly would be naturally accepting to my advances, so I focused on the thought of dismissing an item to my inventory while tapping her robe and to my delight it worked.

I kept a firm grip on her hands, then turned her around, facing her away from me, and removing the wraps the concealed her breasts and her sex, before doing the same to my own clothing.

As I held her hands up, she looked over her shoulder at my now exposed cock with a trance like expression on her face.

I began to rub and massage her breasts as I pressed my body against hers, and she moaned a few times as my engorged cock slipped between her legs and brushed enticingly against her mound.

"Are you going to take me?" she asked, her eyes locked on mines, and I shot her a wicked smile:

"Do you want me to?" I asked, making a show of acting surprised, and she arched her back in anticipation as my rigid member brushed deliberately against her again.

"Not particularly," she replied coyly, before shooting me a devilish smile.

I guided the head of my cock to her slit, and she gasped as I pushed against her, rubbing the length along her slit a few times, and allowing her dripping juices to lubricate the length.

I tweaked her nipple a few times with my right hand while my left held her hands together firmly at her back, and she gasped as every time my head pushed at her opening, I retreated and ran the length of my cock along her slit instead.

"It's not nice to tease a girl like that," she muttered, her voice thick and heavy with lust, and I grasped her hair roughly, pulling her head to me, before whispering into her ear with a wry smile:

"I didn't hear you ask for it yet."

She bit her lip defiantly, and I pressed into her opening just a little, before again withdrawing teasingly, and she let out a little impatient whine.

"Please-" she muttered, her eyes fluttering at me pleadingly. "Please fuck me," she whispered.

"Hmm? But you're just some stranger. I couldn't possibly-" I responded with mock sarcasm, and she whined as this time I nestled the head of my penis inside of her slit before withdrawing wickedly to tease her again.

"Please- fuck me anyway," she responded, the urgency apparent in her voice, and I smiled.

"Fine then- how do you want to be fucked? Like the woman I love- or like my plaything?" I asked confidently, and she smiled as she cocked her hips back to receive my thrust:

"Like your plaything," she whispered, and I sank my length fully into her with an immediate thrust, my body slapping obscenely against her.

Her cunt walls were well lubricated from her heightened arousal, and I reveled in the feeling of her walls tightening around me as she tensed at the suddenness of my invasion.

"Mnh," she moaned, and I tightened my hold on her hands and held her firmly around the torso, grasping her breasts as I thrusted into her again and again, with rough, deliberate thrusts.

"Oh yes," she moaned, biting her lips to keep herself from outright screaming, and I continued for a bit, maintaining a steady pace, before pausing to readjust; I released her breasts, and pushed her body down towards the floor, before raising myself up on one leg to get some better leverage to thrust downwards into her pussy.

"Oh yes," she cooed appreciatively as the angle allowed me to penetrate even deeper into her sacred place.

I thrusted into her slowly, withdrawing my full length a few times and allowing myself to fully delight in the feel of my cock being enveloped by the warm, wetness of her pussy, before I resumed pounding into her with renewed vigor.

She moaned loudly with each deliberate thrust, and as I suddenly quickened my pace again a louder scream came from her lips.

I reached down and placed my hand over her mouth, muffling her screams as I thrusted more deeply into her, and she grunted with exuberance each time I penetrated her to the hilt.

"Do you like being my plaything?" I asked?

"Mmh," she moaned absently, and I withdrew from her; to her dismay, as I stood before pulling her up and turning her around.

I pressed her up against a nearby pillar, and she purred as I lifted up one of her legs and placed myself at her entrance again, but as she tried to pull me into her I resisted, keeping the head of my cock just teasingly inside the folds of her slit.

"Hmnn," she whined, her gaze fixed upon my cock as it rubbed deliciously against her slit.

"Do you like being my plaything?" I whispered again, this time into her ear, and she nodded desperately.

"I fucking love it," she whispered, "please make me cum like your slutty little toy."

I brushed my cock against her one more time before sliding my length into her, and I took her hands once more and held them firmly above her head against the wall.

I lifted her up so that I could thrust into her more effectively, and as I found my rhythm I began to suckle at her breasts, placing sloppy kisses upon the firm nipples that poked out excitedly, and alternating between the two mounds.

As I found my rhythm, a more consistent stream of moans began pouring from her lips, and she wrapped her legs around me, pressing her feet into my butt and urging me deeper and deeper into her warm, wonderful, wet cunt with each thrust.

Her hips began to buck against me, her oncoming orgasm imminent, and as I released her hands and grasped her hips, supporting the weight of her body as I thrusted away inside of her with abandon, and she put a hand into her mouth and bit down a bit to muffle herself as a series of uncontrollable moans came steadily from her lips.

I was well over the edge myself, and as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure coursed through her, her pussy muscles contracted wonderfully around my cock, massaging and coaxing me delightfully as I spewed rope after rope of thick cum deep into her wonderful virtual womb.

I held her firmly until she recovered from the intensity of her orgasm, before placing her down on one of the larger crates in the storage room.

I sat beside her as she lay back, panting a bit, before looking up at me with a starry eyed expression of affection.

"This girl you see in me- she must be special," Kelly muttered between pants, and I smiled.

"She's everything to me," I admitted, while holding her gaze, before leaning in to place a light kiss on her brow.

"What about you?" I questioned, as I gently brushed my nose against hers. "Who were you chasing so desperately?"

She blushed at the unexpected question.

"No-one in particular," she muttered shyly, before continuing: "maybe I just thought he was kind of good looking?" with a shrug.

"That guy? Really?" I asked teasingly.

"What? He's not drop dead romance novel cover kind of gorgeous but... he was cute."

"Pfft. I know his type," I replied with derision. "He wouldn't even know where to start with a woman like you. He'd probably waste all of his time chasing some other stupid girl without even noticing you were standing right there."

She glared at me angrily.

"Well- maybe I want him anyway. And maybe I knew he'd be done playing with that stupid little girl sooner or later," she responded defensively.

She put her hands around me, and looked up at me cutely.

"What if he doesn't deserve a girl like you?" I asked more seriously now, and shot me a glum look.

"I don't care what I deserve- I want what I want, and I want... you."

She bit her lip nervously, blushing as she made the confession, and I smiled at her.

Now that I'd had the time to study her redesigned look, I noted that her character design suited her much better than the previous one had.

Her face was more rounded and less angular than the elvish like design she'd previously gone for, and her jet black hair was open and fell just beyond her shoulders, with those cute bangs that she always wore to the left side of her face.

I brushed the bangs from her face affectionately just as I'd always done whenever we were done horsing around.

"I missed you," I muttered, and she kind of teared up.

"You're not angry, are you?" she asked, and I shook my head.

"How can I be angry? You did what you thought was best for me."

I brushed her nose against mine again before pulling her delicate lips in for a little kiss, and she smiled.

We were a bit lost in the moment when the sound of the door behind us pulling shut alerted us to the presence of an intruder on our intimate moment, and I joined Kelly in hurriedly dressing and donning my armor.

I planted a quick kiss on her head, my hand reaching back to hers, reluctant to let go as I headed for the door.

"Go," she muttered softly, before adding with a reassuring smile: "I won't run away this time, I promise."

I smiled, then took off, and after leaving the Tavern I immediately spotted Serra hurriedly making for the edge of town.

I dashed after her, catching up to her just on the outskirts of Ravenloft.

I reached out and took her hand to stop her as soon as she was within reach:

"Where do you think you're going," I asked, and she wiped at her face defensively.

"To kill a vampire," she muttered blankly, and I studied her.

"Without your partner?" I asked, and she pulled her hand from mine, looking away from me.

"You found her- now you two can be happy again. I get it okay? You don't have to be polite."

I placed my hand on Serra's shoulder and spun her around to face me.

"Hey- I agreed to play with you, and that's what I'm going to do. I'm happy that I found Kelly but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave you just like that."

She studied me dubiously, a melancholic look in her eyes.

"You mean that?"

"Yes- idiot," I added with a smile, and she allowed me to pull her into a hug, but as I withdrew she suddenly pulled me back to her, and she kissed me full on the lips before my brain could even register what she was doing.

I stared at her questioningly as she glanced past me, and I followed her gaze to see Kelly studying us from a little way off with a look of concern on her face.

"Sorry, Josh," Serra whispered into my ear, "- but I really hate losing."

She shot me a wry smile before sauntering off ahead of me towards Kelly.

"So- You're Kelly? Right?" Serra asked playfully, and Kelly fidgeted a bit, before Serra continued: "you don't need to be shy- I know Mr. Sister-complex over here won't put his dick inside anything that isn't related to him," and Kelly began to blush furiously, suddenly flustered as Serra smirked at her.

Serra walked up to Kelly, and studied her a bit before adding:

"See? I told you I'd bring him back to you in one piece," and Kelly smiled nervously, and gave a little nod in response.

"Thank you," she offered with a sincere bow, and Serra sighed, running her hand through her hair and giving her ponytails a little tweak.

"We're taking a break," she announced to me unexpectedly. "We'll start back tomorrow; meet me at the tavern at the crack of dawn, and not a second later. Got it?" She asked threateningly, and I nodded in response.

She studied Kelly again before setting off, a bit uncertainly, back towards the town.

"Was that kiss a declaration of war, or-?"

"Nah, she was just being a sore loser," I responded with a smile.

"She really fell for you, huh," Kelly noted as I studied Serra's retreating form, and I blushed a little.

"I didn't try to make it happen," I countered, and she merely shook her head.

"I knew it would happen," she continued, wrapping her arms around me from behind. "What girl could resist my big brother when he's at his charming best," she muttered happily, and I blushed further at the compliment.

"You don't need to worry about competing this time," I muttered reassuringly, and she pinched my cheeks in response.

"Even if I had to compete I wouldn't worry- little sisters always win."

I smiled at her:

"Can you get time off for today too?"

She nodded:

"My group is scouting for leads on a master vampire. Unless they come up with something that quickly, I have a little time I think."

She took my hand and we wandered about town for a bit, but as the evening quickly fell, Kelly decided that she wanted to cook us something to eat for dinner, so we headed out of town and found a quiet little place a little way from the Hamlet.

Using an old tree stump as a table, she set about preparing the meal, but as she did so I noticed that she'd not only acquired some new cooking apparatus, but that she'd also significantly expanded the range of dishes she could prepare as well.

"I hope these skills are transferrable to real life," I muttered, and Kelly shot me a stern glare as she went about her preparations with a smug smile.

"There's nothing wrong with my cooking," she asserted, and I chuckled as I remembered some of her less than savory culinary endeavors.

As she went about the task though, I studied her changed appearance with renewed interest. Although I figured she might do something like this to avoid me finding her again, that still didn't explain the exact replica of her old image that I'd seen earlier with Galvan.

"Why is there a copy of you walking around with that old friend of yours?" I asked curiously, and she cringed a little at the question.

"Ugh. Don't even ask," she countered, but my questioning look didn't go away, so she eventually relented with a sigh.

"I kind of joined up with Galvan's team after I left you. I figured it'd be a safe place to be, and I'd be able to progress, and keep getting stronger."

"Okay. So what happened?"

She sighed again.

"He's a complete psychopath- that image he puts up, of being 'oh so nice' and helpful? It's a farce. He has this obsessive need to be loved by everyone. The power he had as a leader of an elite squad went to his head, and quick. He started buying me abilities and gear, and the next thing I know there are rumors going around that we're- ugh," she shuddered a little as she recounted the tale.

I knew I hated that guy for some reason, I thought to myself, as Kelly continued on.

"So I confronted him about it, and he starts acting like if I'm confessing my feelings for him. I tried to get him to stop, and the idiot tried to kiss me- but my privacy filters kicked in and pushed him off. After that, all kinds of rumors started popping up about me that I'd really prefer not to share," she added, and I nodded at this, before she continued, "So I refunded some of my skills, gave him back his gear, and changed my name and used my makeover kit to create a new appearance. The next day, that replica showed up by his side; same class, wearing the same stuff that I was, and using my name to boot."

"Damn," I muttered with a whistle, and she nodded appreciatively at me before continuing again:

"A few people knew, but- more people than I care to think about still think that she's me. Around that time David and his group broke away from Galvan's- because they too were worried about some of the less than wholesome approaches to adventuring that he'd been taking up- and they asked me if I wanted to join, so I did."