Trapped in Car on a Frozen Highway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugh nodded and followed her.

Edith opened her coat, gathered her skirt at her waist, and slowly squatted. A gloved hand grabbed the bumper for support.

Hugh stood beside her as she peed. His position allowed him to watch her warm urine cut through the white snow. It prevented him from seeing her vagina.

"Ahh! I needed to go," she said casually.

Her flow slowed and stopped. She dabbed at her pussy with a tissue, tossed it into the snow, and tried to stand.

"Damn it!" she said as she attempted to rise and didn't.

"Hugh, I need a hand."

"What do you want me to do?" he asked as he looked down at her.

"Pull me up." She extended her hands.

Hugh stepped in front of her, grasped her hands, leaned back, and pulled.

Her arms straightened.

He stepped back and slowly, steadily helped her stand. Her skirt was caught in her coat and remained gathered around her waist. Hugh got an eyeful: bare thighs, sexy black stockings on shapely legs, and a thinning salt and pepper bush.

Her less-than-lush lady garden allowed him a good view of her vulva. He saw her outer labia, the gash, and snippets of her inner lips.

When she was vertical, she said, "Thank you. My hips aren't what they used to be. Don't get old."

She let go of his hands, pushed her skirt down, and closed her coat.

"You probably saw more of your grandma than you wanted," she said and laughed.

"I like your garter belt and stockings. Girls my age wear pantyhose. They're not as much fun to look at."

"I agree," she said and laughed. "Some of the old ways are the best."

She got in the car. Hugh turned away, pulled his half-hard dick out, and peed in the snow.

When he got back in the car, the silk panties were no longer on the dashboard.

Edith smiled at her grandson, started the car, and turned the heat on. She looked him in the face and asked, "I noticed you looking at my vagina. Have you seen a woman before?"

"Yes," he answered. His face turned red and he confessed, "I apologize for staring. I did because I could see your vagina. Girls my age have thick, dense bushes. Even when you get their panties off, their lady parts are still hidden."

She patted his arm and said, "I wasn't trying to embarrass you. I worry that with your mom gone, you don't have anyone to talk to about sex, women, and relationships. I'm available. Have you had intercourse?"

He shook his head no.

She pulled a bottle of Knob Creek Whiskey out of a plain paper bag, removed the top, and drank some. As she handed him the bottle, she said, "I guess you've had alcohol before."

He nodded.

"Have a drink. It's either this or we start eating snow. If you're hungry, there's some beef jerky in the glove compartment. Ernie always keeps a supply in the car."

Hugh opened the glove compartment, pulled out a bag of jerky, and tore it open. He offered it to Edith. She took one and said, "I'm not a fan, but it's something." She bit some off.

Hugh took a big bite, chewed it, and washed it down with the bourbon. He handed her the bottle.

Edith said, "I bought this for your Grandfather. I've tried to upgrade him from this cheap bourbon, but he won't budge. It was all we could afford when we got married." She smiled and shook her head as she added, "He refuses to change.

"I think it's the memories more than the taste that keeps him loyal."

She took a sip, and they stared out the window at the other stranded vehicles and the snow falling.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Not at the moment."

"Why not?"

"Because I was a dumbass."

"What did you do?"

He sighed and said, "I was stupid and insensitive. I thought to myself, 'Hey! Kissing soft lips and squeezing boobs are fun. Why not have fun with all the girls?' That didn't go over well."

"I'm not going to berate you and say that's a boneheaded move. I think everyone goes through that phase." She held up the bottle and said, "It's like the first time you drink. You get tipsy, it feels nice so..."

Hugh smiled, interrupted her, and said, "So you drink more and more, and you wake up with an awful hangover!"

"Yes!" she exclaimed and laughed. "Some lessons have to be experienced to be learned. I wanted to kiss all the boys, and I tried. I broke a few hearts and had mine broken.

She tilted her head, looked at him, and said, "You and I learned you can't have it all, and the grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence, and we aren't one of those people who are haunted by 'what if' questions.

"What if the next person I meet is a better kisser? A better lover? Or has a bigger dick? Or, for you, what would it be like to be with a woman with plump dick-sucking lips, a cute figure, and big tits?"

She looked him in the eye. "Do your growing up, experimenting, and making mistakes when you're young. The pain's the same, but the scars aren't as deep, and the penalties aren't as severe. Divorce can cost you your house and half your cash."

He nodded.

"We can't just drink bourbon," she said. "There are some Tupperware containers in the trunk. Fill them with snow, put them in here, and we'll have some water to drink."

"You drive around with an emergency supply of plastic containers in the trunk?" he teased.

"No one likes a smartass," she castigated him and gave him a look signaling her displeasure.

"I support my friends. I buy Avon, Amway, and Girl Scout cookies. Whatever they or their children are selling. Some things I use. Some things I give away. I was going to donate the Tupperware to Goodwill. Now go."

^^^4:48 p.m.^^^

The sun had set. The snow continued to fall, and some flakes glistened when struck by a moonbeam that broke through the storm clouds.

"I'm thirsty," Haley said.

"You're in luck," Hank said, trying to sound cheerful. "I bought a case of wine for my Dad's birthday, and since Virginia reduced the age limit for drinking wine and beer to eighteen, you can legally imbibe."

He reached into the backseat, opened the case, and got out a bottle.

"How are you going to open it?" Haley asked.

"With my trusty Swiss army knife. It has a corkscrew."

Hank got out his knife and pulled out the cork. He offered her the bottle and said, "I hope you like Pinot Noir."

"We'll find out. I've only had Boone's Farm wine. Their Strawberry Hill, Fuzzy Navel, and Blue Hawaiian are my favorites."

"Oh, you poor child. Those are terrible."

She took a swig, made a face, and said, "My wines taste better."

"Boone's Farm isn't wine. It's food coloring, sugar, and alcohol."

He took a drink, swished it around in his mouth, and, "Oh, yes. This is the good stuff."

^^^

"Thirsty?" Gary asked as he turned and reached into the back seat.

"Yeah. Grab me a cold one," his wife said. She laughed, playfully punched her husband, and said, "Come on! That was a good line because everything's cold in the car."

Gary saw the grocery bag with chips and pretzels and asked, "Want some chips or pretzels?"

" Both."

"Me too."

He ripped open the case of beer and pulled two out. He handed one to Gwyn and sat the other on the dashboard. He returned for the salty snacks.

He said, "Lucky for us that you bought the supplies for my poker game. They should tide us over until we get out of here."

^^^

Hugh sipped water from a Tupperware container and said, "Burr! This is cold."

"Give me some," Edith asked.

He handed it to her; she drank, shivered, and said, "It's half water and half slush. It's like having a Slurpee with no flavoring. Slide over and put your arm around me. I'm cold."

He did.

^^^

My feet are so cold!" Haley whined.

"Give them to me," her Dad said. "I'll warm them."

"How?"

He turned to face her, unzipped his winter coat, and said, "Slip your shoes and socks off. I'll warm them with my body heat."

"Okay."

She took off her clogs and colorful, striped socks. She sat with her back to the door and presented her feet to her father.

In the dim light, he discerned that her toenails matched her fingernails. Both were an earthy, burnt orange color.

"Cute feet," he said. Hank touched them and said, "They are cold."

He brought them inside his jacket and placed them against his chest. A minute later, he unbuttoned his shirt, pulled up his white tee shirt, and placed them against his skin.

"Burr. This is bracing."

She pulled them away from him and said, "Dad, I can't ask you..."

"You didn't ask. I offered." He guided her feet back to him and said, "I'll gladly share my body heat with my best girl. Give it a few minutes, and your feet will be nice and toasty."

Minutes later, Haley pulled her feet off her father and said, "Thanks, Dad. That helped." She put her socks and shoes on, looked at her father, and said, "I'm hungry.

"Will cake do? All I have is Grandpa's birthday cake."

"I love cake. Good thing you have your trusty Swiss army knife to cut it. Does it have a fork or spoon attachment?"

"No, You'll have to use your hands."

^^^

"Damn, it's cold!" Gwyn complained. "Turn the car on."

"We've only got a quarter tank, and there's no telling how long we'll be here. Come, Mama. Sit on Daddy's lap."

He slid into the middle of the bench seat, straddled him, and hugged him tightly.

^^^6:30 p.m.^^^

"I need to pee," Hank said. "You?"

"Yes. I've been holding it. I was embarrassed to ask because last time I almost peed on you."

"It's okay," he said good-naturedly. "I accepted the risk by being with you. I knew you were an inexperienced outdoor pee-er."

They shared a laugh.

She said, "I can't trust my aim. I'm leaving my pants and panties inside." She kicked off her shoes.

Hank opened his door.

"You don't have to step outside. It's dark in the car. The risk of me flashing you is low." She chuckled.

Hank looked out the windshield as his daughter removed her jeans and underwear. She was right. He didn't see anything.

He reached under his seat and retrieved the flashlight he kept there. He tested the flashlight. The beam shined out the front window.

Haley gasped, snapped her legs close, and covered her pussy.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I've had this in the car for years. I wasn't sure it would work. It'll come in handy on our trips out of the car.

She nodded and calmed down. She put on her clogs and said, "Ready."

"I'll come around to your side," Hank said. "And check the area for bears and make sure a tree branch or something isn't in your pee zone."

Hank got out, walked to her side of the car, and lit up the area by his daughter's door. There was nothing but clean snow.

Haley got out and said, "I've got it from here."

Hank turned off the flashlight and turned slightly. He watched her open her coat, squatted, and began to pee. A moonbeam illuminated her crotch and the flow.

He raised his hand to cover his eyes. He stood there peeking through his fingers, observing her.

Haley didn't notice.

Hank saw her dab her most delicate part and thought, "I'm a sick bastard."

^^^

"Let's go, big guy," Gwyn said. "Time for me to get rid of some beer."

"Okay, Pumpkin."

The married couple went outside, opened the car doors, and took turns relieving themselves in the dark, cold night.

^^^

"Hugh, will you go outside with me? I need to pee."

"Sure. Me too."

"Did you see a flashlight in the glove compartment?"

"Yes."

"Bring it," she instructed.

Edith removed her underwear and put them on the dashboard.

Hugh got out, came to her door, opened it, and used the battery-operated torch to light their path as they walked to the front bumper. He turned away and turned off the light.

Edith squatted and peed.

Hugh heard a hissing sound.

"All done," she said. "Can you help me up?"

"Sure."

He helped her stand. The darkness prevented any bouts of exhibitionism on her part or voyeurism on his.

She pushed her skirt down and closed her coat.

Hugh walked her to her door and returned to the front of the car. He took out this stiff penis and let it fly. His piss traveled eight feet.

^^^

The three couples started their cars. As they waited for the heat to kick in, they complained about the cold weather and their bad luck, being stuck by accidents on the highway, and they listened to the radio.

Finally, they got news about their situation. The announcer said, "Traffic has been stopped on Interstate 95 for over five hours. Hundreds of people and vehicles are stuck. Authorities say it's due to the combination of several unforeseen factors. Such as the snowstorm which is heavier than initially projected, and the numerous accidents and jackknifed tractor-trailers.

"Another major factor is that the entrances and exits to the highway are blocked. Cars and trucks are stuck on the ramps because of the snow. There are lots of crashes, and vehicles have slid into the emergency lanes.

"VADOT says they have to clear the ramps before their plows and emergency vehicles can get on the interstate. Authorities are unsure when this emergency will end. They recommend no one use I-95 between exits 126 and 143, and those stuck in the massive traffic jam stay in their vehicles."

"We're fucked in the butt," Gywn said.

"So it seems," her husband responded.

^^^8:33 p.m.^^^

The snow was no longer falling. A full moon shone overhead. The inches of untouched snow glistened and sparkled.

Haley and Hank drank wine and ate cake. She got frosting on her nose, and her dad wiped it off. They shared a smile as he licked his finger.

"Thanks, she said. "The snow has stopped. It must be getting colder. I'm freezing."

"Me too," Hank said. "Do you want me to warm your feet?"

"I wish you could warm my whole body," she said, hugging herself and shivering.

"I can...I mean, we could share our body heat. It's what people do in situations like this."

"How?"

"We sit together skin-to-skin and cover our bodies with coats."

"Could we do it fully clothed?" she suggested as his face reddened.

"We could try that."

"Let's."

Hank moved to the middle of the seat and took off his coat. Haley took off her coat and sat on his lap facing the windshield. He draped the two coats over them and wrapped his arms around her waist under the heavy jackets.

Five minutes passed.

"I'm still cold," Haley complained.

"Our clothing is interfering with the transfer of heat."

"I'm so cold I'm willing to try anything. Let's do the full monty."

To herself, she added, "The darkness should give me some protection. Hopefully, he won't see my lady parts, and he won't see how red my face is."

She got off him and pulled her sweater over her head.

Hank saw her bra-clad breasts and thought, "You didn't get those from your mother. She had small mounds."

Haley went to work on her pants while her dad undressed. He said, "We could try it in our underwear if you want."

"No," she said and she pulled her underwear down. "It's too cold for half measures. FYI, I'm pretending you will see nothing because it's nighttime. Don't burst my bubble."

Her bra joined her panties on the floor. Her large, puffy, pink nipples were engorged. She hugged her chest and said, "Hurry up and get undressed!"

Hank took off his clothes. He hesitated at removing his briefs.

"Take them off," Haley said. "I am eighteen. I've seen a dick before."

He shrugged and got naked. He was glad of the darkness and that she didn't get a good view of his soft penis nestled in a mass of black pubic hair.

She pounced on him. She straddled his thighs and pressed her large breasts against his hairy chest.

"Quick! Put our shirts and coats on us," she directed.

He did as instructed and put his arms around her, pulling her soft body tightly against his. Her arms went around his neck. Her head rested on his shoulder, and her stiff nipples bore into his pecs.

"Oh, God! This is much better, Daddy. I can feel the warmth of your body."

^^^

"Since we're fucked and cold," Gywn said. "We might as well make the best of it."

"And?"

"Cuddle naked."

"Now you're talking!"

They undressed. Gwyn straddled her man while he covered them with coats. She kissed him. He slid his tongue into her mouth. They kissed and caressed each other.

"This reminds me of our courting days," Gwyn said and giggled.

"Beer, us naked, and making out in the car. That's what we did in the good old days."

He grabbed her big ass and sang, "Big bottom girls you make the rocking world go round!"

They laughed.

She looked deep into his eyes and said, "Kiss me, handsome!"

He did.

^^^

"Burr!" Edith said. She was shivering.

"It's cold and getting colder," Hugh observed.

"It is. Drastic times call for drastic measures."

Hugh tilted his head, gave his grandmother a quizzical look which she could barely discern in the darkness, and said, "Like what?"

"Have you heard about the Donner party or the rugby team on the plane that crashed in the Andes and weren't rescued for over seventy days?"

"Those people resorted to cannibalism, didn't they?"

"They did what they had to do to survive. You heard the radio. We're stranded and not likely to be rescued soon. So we are going off-script to stay warm.

"Take your clothes off," she commanded. "We are going to snuggle flesh-on-flesh and keep each other warm."

"Wait....We'll be naked?"

"Yes. Naked."

She undressed and said, "The heat our bodies generate is our most precious resource. We'll share it under a pile of clothes and coats. Start undressing."

He didn't.

She gave him a stern look which he missed, but he heard the steel in her voice when she said, "I'm serious!"

He gulped and reluctantly undressed.

He watched her remove her skirt and top. She didn't hesitate. The moonlight illuminated her as she removed her panties, garter belt, and bra.

Edith had great legs. Her hips and midsection were thick.

Her big boobs slid four inches down her chest. She had large dark areolas. The thick tips on her nipples pointed South.

He took his shirt off. Then, he stopped undressing. He was distracted by her nude body. He said to himself, "She has a nice body. When she was young, she must have been smoking hot. Damn it! I've got an erection. What do I do now?"

"Don't be shy," Edith said. She reached for him, undid his belt, opened his pants, and found his hard-on.

She touched it, smirked, and said, "I'll take this as a compliment."

She sat back, smiled, and said, "Get undressed. Your erection doesn't scare or upset me. You're a guy; naked women have this effect on men."

He finished undressing. He covered his cock with both hands and was thankful for the night.

"Slide into the middle, and I'll get on top of you. You pull the clothes and coats on top of us. Got it?"

"Yes. Ma'am."

She looked at the red-faced twenty-year-old and said, "You need to move your hands." She redirected her eyes to his crotch, which was lit by a beam of moonlight.

"Right," he said. He took his hands off his cock.

"Nice one," she said as she looked at it. It was long and straight and had a mushroom-shaped head. She climbed on top of him and put her knees outside his thighs. Her plump bottom sank onto his muscular upper legs.

His cock was trapped between their bodies. Her saggy breasts felt soft and squishy as they pressed against his chest. He smelled her floral perfume as she nestled her gray-haired head against his neck.

"Cover us, Hugh."

"Oh. Right."

He piled clothing and coats on top of them.

"This is much better," Edith said. "You're giving off a lot of heat."

"That's because I'm embarrassed. I'm sure my face is red. I've never imagined being naked and cuddling with you," he said, chagrinned.

She wiggled and pressed her tummy against his dick and her soft boobs against his chest. She chuckled and said, "Is it that bad? I have all the appealing parts of a woman. Mind you, the use-by date has expired.