Traveling Companions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris placed her neatly folded shirt on the edge of the bed, and then reached behind herself to release her bra. The cups fell forward, clinging to her full breasts as she shrugged to let the straps fall from her shoulders. Slowly, teasingly, Kris pulled the cups from her chest and revealed her large, dusty pink areolas. They were the size of sand dollars, and her erect nipples were the size of cherry stones. John longed to suck on them and swirl them in his mouth. He watched as she began to tease at her own nipples, mimicking her actions earlier with his.

Kris cupped her full breasts, her fingers pinching her nipples, tugging at them. John's eyes darted back and forth between her face and her chest. She was watching him though, teasing him, he could tell, and he loved it. The show she was putting on and her admonitions to just watch and sit back, left his heart pounding. As she continued to tease, she began to gasp and moan. John couldn't tell if she was acting or really arousing herself but the sounds had the same effect regardless.

"Do you like what you see?" her voice was soft and thick with arousal. "Does this excite you?"

John gasped as he felt her words in the root of groin. His hips wanted to buck and move against her, to push himself into her. To take her.

"Don't move." Her voice soft still, but the command unmistakable as he squirmed trying to restrain himself.

"Answer me." Her fingers slowly twisting and tugging at her erect nipples.

John licked his dry lips, "god yes" he managed to gasp out, his self-control at its limit.

Kris's hands slid down her body, gathering the front of the skirt, she slipped one hand under it. John could tell she was fingering herself. He thought he could feel her wetness growing. Her gasps and moans were now husky with arousal, she was getting herself close. His cock throbbed with desire, any movement torturous ecstasy. He wanted to just grab her, flip her over and fuck her, and yet he knew he would let her take him. That maybe he needed her to take him, to show him she wanted him.

And then she moved. Her hips rotated and lifted, his cock free for moment until she took him. Swiftly, deeply John felt his cock engulfed, surrounded by her warmth. She leaned forward, supporting herself with her hands pressed into the mattress next to his chest and began to fuck him. Hard. Fast. Deep strokes. She used him. John's hands moved naturally to her hips as he met her furious rhythm. His heart pounding at her now loud moans, "god yes."

In a moment her full weight came down on him, her breasts pushed against his bare chest and her face buried in his neck as she cried out, "fuck yes, fucking yes, fuck." Her orgasm overwhelming both of them, John groaned as his root began to pump and he filled her pussy with his cum and her ears with his own senseless cries of exquisite delight.

They lay there, panting, his cick still deep insider her. Their deep pants slowly giving way to sighs. John wrapped his arms around her as she nestled her face in his neck. It felt good to just be with someone and he hoped this would never end. John could feel himself slowly slipping out of her as he softened. Part of him wanted to roll her off or at least slip himself out quickly, his sensitive head was making the slow sliding process slightly uncomfortable. But he just lay there, waiting to see what she had in mind for them next.

Kris began to kiss his neck and shoulders, just teasing, random kisses and gentle nibbles. Each one sent tingling sensations through his neck and spine, deep into his root and his balls. With each kiss and nibble, John began to moan slightly. He let his hands wander along the smooth soft skin of her bare back, his fingers sliding up the nape of her neck into her silky hair. His mind was lost in the sensations as they touched and kissed for moments that seemed fleeting and yet everlasting.

"I want you take me now." Kris whispered in his ear. John moaned. "Take me like you mean it," she growled.

John didn't need the second invitation. Rolling her over onto her back, he quickly found the side clasp and zipper on her skirt and removed it, she was now as naked as he. Grabbing her hands he pinned them above her head with his and straddled her broad naked hips. Then he began to kiss her, deeply, passionately, his weight supported by his arms holding hers down. Their tongues danced as he felt both of their bodies rekindling passionate arousal.

Slowly he began to move his mouth down her body. Stopping first at her neck, where he let his lips brush against the thin sensitive skin near her jugular. Gently nibbling her skin, she began to moan. The sound of her moans made John's cock twitch. He found her earlobe and gently sucked and tugged at it as she gasped.

Letting go of her hands, John slid down her body trailing nibbling kisses down her chest until he found her nipples. Cupping her breasts in his hand, he let his mouth alternate, sucking first one, and then the other nipple into his mouth and then tugging at them until they slipped out. Kris writhed as he pushed her breasts together, alternating faster between each nipple. Finally, taking them both into his mouth at the same time, he sucked and licked. Her large, erect nipples felt amazing in his mouth. He relished the full feeling sucking on them. Her moans made him feel powerful, strong, manly.

John was ready again, and he moved quickly. Twisting off of her to the side, he grabbed her hips and rolled her over. He wasn't rough, but neither was he gentle. He controlled her, moving her how he wanted. Spreading her legs, he knelt between her knees and then began to pull her broad womanly hips up toward him. Kris complied willingly, arching her back and thrusting her full ass back toward him. She growled, "yes, take me hard."

John slid himself deep inside her in one swift motion. He pulled her against him and began to thrust. Each time, pulling her hips back against him as he pushed himself deep inside her. The slap-slap of his abdomen against her ass was punctuated by her gasps and groans. "Fuck me, fuck me" Kris gasped, her fingers furiously teasing at her clit while her body responded to his pounding.

Kris began to cum first, mewling and shuddering, her hips bucking back against him. John exploded into her, his teeth clenched in orgasm he hissed, "god yes."

All too quickly it was over. They collapsed onto the bed, John slipping out and off to her side. They lay there for a moment, panting as they caught their breath. Kris moved first, rolling over to face him. She kissed him deeply, pushing him onto his back and wrapping her leg across his. John sighed and wrapped his arms around her. They lay there, her head on his shoulder, for more moments than he could count, breathing, silently. It felt right. It felt good to hold her, to be there. And then she whispered, almost shyly, "thank you."

John was stunned. And then she continued, "I have so needed to feel that, to feel wanted by a man."

Raising her head and bringing her hands under her chin, she looked at him with eyes that were both happy and sad. He had somehow missed the sadness before. "I'm sorry, I hope that was OK. I..." and then she trailed off. John simply held her tighter.

Her head buried back in his neck, she began to talk. "My husband left me a few months back. The usual 'trading in for a younger model' story." John could hear the bitter hurt in her voice. "You made me feel desirable tonight, I so needed that. Thank you." Her voice was soft whispered apology.

John lay there a moment and then quietly told her of his break up. They held each other through the night as they healed.

12