Traveling Rapist - Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I found the master bedroom, and stood in the doorway listening and I heard the rhythmic breathing of one person, the light from the streetlight gave just enough light to make out her shape under the covers.

I surveyed the room. I noticed a sliding door on one end of the room, big four poster bed (nice for binding her), private master bath. I closed the door quietly, and walked over to the sliding glass door and unlocked it, so if need be I can make a quick exit.

I removed my camera from my bag and positioned it on the dresser to capture the entire scene, then hit record.

I walked over to the side of her bed, she was sound asleep on her back. I just admired her for a moment, such a beautiful sight.

I set my bag down removed my coat and reached my big hand around her neck and one across her mouth. She immediately screamed, but was muffled by my hand. "Shut the fuck up slut and you will live to see the sunrise you bitch."

Quickly removing the hand from her throat and slapping her face. "You made this so easy with the unlocked door, you are one stupid cunt."

Slapping her again, removing my hand from her mouth, "You scream and that last slap will feel like a gentle kiss on your cheek, Now who else is in the house you whore?"

I could see the confused look on her face and almost could read her mind, "This guy doesn't fit the description of Dick, hell he is a lot bigger, and if this was Dick he would already know I was alone, SHIT IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?"

Slapping her again, "Answer me slut!"

Crying, "No one, but my husband will be home any minute, so take what you want and leave now before he gets here."

"Hell bitch, this ain't my first rodeo, I been casing this neighborhood for a week, your husband works nights, and the Johnstons next door always go to bed early."

Sobbing now, tears running down her cheeks, "We don't have much money in the house, and I don't have a lot of jewelry, but take it and go please."

Grabbing her by the hair and pulling her to a sitting position, her big tits swaying, slapping them hard. "I don't want your fucking money or jewelry bitch, hell I got that covered with some of your neighbors."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT THEN?" Still crying.

"Hell bitch I noticed you the first day, in your tight skirt, those big tits trying their best to get out of that tight blouse.

"I know you are a cock teasing whore, and I am going to fuck the shit out of all your cock teasing fuck holes."

The panic was really setting in now, "Please don't do this, I really am expecting my lover to come tonight, and that really is the truth."

Growling at her, "Bring him on slut, if he doesn't want to share then I will just put a cap in his ass and fuck you anyway. I'll leave him for you to explain to your husband."

Crying, "Please leave, take anything you want but just please leave now!"

Laughing as I rip the covers off, exposing her naked body, "You really are making this way to easy you nasty fucking slut."

Turning the light on beside the bed, "Now slut this is the way it is going to work, I tell you to do something, you do it. If you don't then I will whip you.

"If you don't do it to my satisfaction, I will whip you. If you are a good little girl and do everything I tell you to, you just may see your loving husband when he gets home in the morning."

She was whimpering, "Please don't do this, please!"

Pulling the mask and the crop from my bag, her eyes big as saucers seeing that wicked looking mask, she started trembling and screaming, "NO, PLEASE DON'T PUT THAT ON ME, PLEASE!"

Pulling the mask up on her jaw and attaching the straps tightly, "Now try and scream when you can't move your jaw you whore.",

Grabbing her wrist, she tries to pull away, I pick up the crop and bring it across her soft full tit. "You will learn quick enough that pain will make you a submissive whore."

Attaching the cuff then using a small length of rope securing the cuff to the headboard. Then moving to her ankle, grabbing it firmly as she tries in vane to jerk it away, attaching it securely, then tying it to the foot board.

She is squirming to no avail as I do the same to her other wrist and ankle. Stepping back to admire my captive slut. "You don't look so prim and proper now do you whore? You look like a nasty piece of fuck meat that needs used hard you fucking cunt."

To make this all the more real I started rummaging through all the drawers in the dresser, then I went through both night stands when I found her stash. "What the fuck is this! Miss Prim and proper has a stash of sex toys?"

She looked shocked as I pulled a rabbit vibrator, a big black butt plug, a tube of lube, then holding up the clothes pins I found, "So little miss slut what do you use these for?"

She didn't answer just turned her head the other way, I could see her blushing as I threw the toys on the bed. "I will make good use of these whore."

She was now squirming against her restraints muttering through the mask, "Get the fuck out of my house you fucking pervert. I am going to see you pay for this asshole!"

I just laughed as I walked around the bed, removing my shirt, then sitting in the chair taking off my boots and socks. "Cunt, you are the one paying with that whore body tonight bitch."

She was watching intently, I guess she was wondering what I would do next, still trying to break her restraints, her big tits swaying every time she jerked her arms and legs.

Muttering as best as she can, "Fuck you mother fucker, I fucking hate you!"

"Keep struggling slut I love watching you bound helpless, makes my cock hard bitch." Sliding the crop down over her fat tits, and circling her hard nipples.

She was staring me in the eyes as I pulled my pants off, threw them on the pile of clothes by the chair.

Growling at me, "You big ugly bastard, you pervert, what's the matter you can't get women without raping them mother fucker."

I laughed at her as I slowly stood up in front of her and slid my shorts down, her eyes rapidly moved to my crotch as my cock sprang into view.

It wasn't completely hard but it probably measured a good 9 inches at that time, hanging straight down.

She let out an involuntary gasp, "You like that big fucking cock you nasty little fucking whore?

"Never mind don't answer I know a fucking slut like you will enjoy that big fucking piece of meat in all your nasty fuck holes."

I walked around my big cock swaying in front of me, and her eyes never left my cock.

I grabbed the lube and put some on my finger tips, smearing it all over the butt plug then slathering some on her asshole.

Whining through the mask, "God Please don't do this, please I am begging you, I don't want this, I don't."

I slowly slid the butt plug in her ass hole, pushing in a steady motion until her sphincter clamped around the neck.

I slapped her on her thigh, "Good girl, you took that in your hot fucking ass cunt so well, but then this is not the first time you have enjoyed that ass plug is it whore?"

She growled barely audible through her mask, "Fuck you bastard! You make me want to puke you sick son of a bitch."

I laughed and then slid the rabbit in her wet pussy, placing the ear on her hard clit. "Damn bitch you are fucking wet, you love this don't you you worthless cunt."

She stared at me without saying a word, but if looks could kill, I would be one dead mother fucker.

I picked up my flogger and crawled over her, my cock semi-hard and dangling over her face, "Now you nasty fucking cunt I am going to take this mask off and you are going to suck what I put in your mouth.

"You bite and I will beat you to within an inch of your life and then I will fuck your unconscious body. Do you understand cunt?"

She didn't answer so I slammed the flogger down hard across her big milky white tits, "ANSWER ME YOU SLUT!"

She nodded and mumbled, "Yes, just don't hurt me any more please."

I took the mask off and she flexed her jaw and then closed her mouth tight in defiance. I pinched her nose and grabbed my cock.

When she opened her mouth to breathe I shoved the head of my big dick in her mouth, moving my hand into her thick red hair, holding her tight as I fucked her face.

I reached back and grabbed the rabbit and started slowly fucking her cunt as I fucked her face. She was gagging, spewing spit out of her nose and mouth as I fuck her throat, jamming the rabbit in and out as it rotated those magic balls inside the shaft. I could hear how wet she was.

"You are a nasty fucking cunt, you enjoy being defiled don't you bitch. Hell if I had known I would have broke in sooner. I thought you were a fucking prude, boy was I wrong."

She was trying to speak as I slowly fucked her face, her eyes wide looking now at my fully hard 11 inch cock stretching her mouth and sliding partly down her throat. Pulling out, "You like that big fucking dick don't you whore?"

She spat at me, "Fuck you, you son of a bitch!"

I laughed and pulled her mouth open and spit in her open mouth and on her face. "I like a nasty fucking bitch like you whore, but keep spitting and I will do more than spit in your mouth I will piss in that hole."

Her hips were grinding into the ass plug and the vibrator, rolling her hips, giving her away. A little moan escaped her lips, as I worked that rabbit in and out, rolling the ear over her clit, "You like someone treating you this way don't you slut?"

She was half moaning, half growling, "Please stop, please I can't, I can't."

I laughed as I reached down and pulled the butt plug out and shoved it back in several times, watching her asshole gape as she was moaning loudly now. "You can't what slut? Tell me you piece of fuck meat!"

She whimpered, "I can't enjoy this, I promised. He will be here any time now."

This confirmed to me that she thought this was real. "Well you piece of white trash, if he is coming he better get here soon or you will be all stretched out."

I was getting hot in that ski mask, so I crawled off her, took the blindfold from my bag and covered her eyes, then took that hot fucking mask off. I Grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under her hips.

Moving to her ankle, untying the rope from the foot board, and lifting her leg up and securing her ankle to the headboard. Then doing the same to her other ankle, her cunt and asshole completely exposed.

"Fuck bitch I wish your husband could see you now, just what a wanton fucking three holed slut you really are."

Placing a pillow between her legs bracing the vibrator so it couldn't come out, I decided to take a break and get a drink. As I walked out of the room I turned to her, "Don't even think about cumming you piece of shit. I'll be back later."

You could hear the panic in her voice, "Please don't leave me like this, GOD PLEASE!"

I rummaged around and found a bottle of wine and very quietly slipped back in the room and settled in the chair to watch. She couldn't hear me over her own moans and the hum of the rabbit in her pussy.

Maybe 20 minutes or so later, I moved to the foot of the bed, "Enjoying yourself you worthless piece of fuck meat?"

She growled, "Kiss my ass you fucking bastard!"

I pulled the rabbit out of her dripping cunt, and shoved two fingers easily in her pussy.

I pulled the butt plug from her tight asshole, watching it gape open, as I flicked my tongue over her hard clit, fucking her cunt hard with two fingers.

She moaned, "Oh Godddd please no...pleaseeeee."

Smiling as I lick my fingers, "I need to stretch that cunt so I can get this big fucking cock in your fuck hole bitch."

She was groaning, trying her best not to enjoy it as I jammed two fingers in her tight shit hole. Twisting them around easily as I continued finger fucking her cunt, now with three fingers, sucking her clit in my mouth.

"You taste so fucking good bitch, suck a wet fucking whore you are."

She moaned, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God." Grinding her hips into me, rolling her hips side to side and back and forth.

Pushing a third finger in her ass and licking around my fingers slamming in her open wet cunt, "You are so fucking wet my whore, you need to cum don't you bitch?"

"No please no, don't make me cum, please I can't." groaning loudly.

Jamming four fingers in her hot asshole stretching it wide open as I flicked my tongue rapidly over her clit, fucking her pussy deep and hard with my big fingers.

Her cunt making sloppy wet noises as I pulled and pushed them deeper, now rubbing my thumb over her clit as I slid up and took a hard nipple in my mouth and gently bit down.

"Cum for me bitch, cum and make me your Master you fucking cum slut whore, CUM NOW!"

She was bucking her hips into me violently, her muscles twitching as I knew she was beyond control of her emotions and I now controlled her mind and body, "OHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSS CUMMINGGGGGGGGG shit, shit oh fuck yesssssss so goodddddd."

I pulled the nipple clamps from my bag, and on each nipple I pinched hard, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger, pulling her tit, and placing the clamps on, tightening the clamp until she screamed.

"Ohhh fuckkkk that hurts, shitttt," She hissed as the clamps tightened.

I then took the clothespins and attached them in a circle around her aureola, then took four more and attached them to her wet cunt lips.

She moaned, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhhhh fuckkkk."

I stood back taking my flogger in my hand, slapping it against my leg several times.

Every time I strike my leg, she jumps not knowing what is happening. "You nasty fucking whore you like taking my pain don't you slut."

Bringing the flogger down on her stomach, lightly over and over, moving slowly up her soft skin, then striking the underside of her big tits, then the sides of her tit, careful to not knock the clothespins off, then harder and harder.

She is moaning loudly, mumbling, "fuckkkkkkk yesssss, Godddddd yessssss."

Moving the flogger to her thighs, and down her leg, twirling the flogger faster and faster, covering every inch of her skin.

"Goooooodddddd, damn so gooddddd, oh fuckkkk yessss.'

Watching her jerk and twitch as I bring the flogger down on the bottoms of her foot, "Fucking little pain slut, I am going to use this fucking body as my canvas and paint you with my pain."

Moving the flogger to her pussy, lightly bringing it up between the pins and over her open slit, harder and harder, then slapping one of the pins off her cunt, then another, and another.

"You want my pain bitch? Do you whore! Answer me my nasty fucking white trash whore!"

Moaning, "God yessss give it to me, make me take it please."

Bringing the flogger down hard on her cunt, knocking the last clothespin off.

She is moaning loudly, panting rapidly, "Oh fuck yessss cumming, cumming nowwwwwwww, shitttttttttttt fuckkkkkkk yesssss, OH GODDDDD."

Crawling up between her legs, and pushing the head of my cock in between her sloppy wet lips, "What do you want bitch? Tell me!"

Whimpering, "Please fuck me, please I need to be fucked, I need your big cock to rape my cunt."

Grunting as I push all 11 inches deep in her tight fucking wet cunt, "Fuck bitch you are so fucking tight, Tell me what you want your rapist to do with you slut."

Groaning as I push deep in her fuck hole, stretching that cunt, "Fuck the shit out of me, God I need to be used like a total worthless fucking slut, do anything you want to me. Beat me, fuck me, make me yours."

Pulling all the way out and slamming back grunting and hearing her moan, flicking the clothespins off her creamy tits one at a time as I slam in and out fucking her deep and hard.

"Funny how a rapist can own you but I do slut, this fucking cunt is mine and I will take it anytime I want, you nasty fucking whore."

Humping back to meet my thrusts, grunting and groaning, "Oh yes fuck the shit out of me, I need it. My little dick husband does nothing for me. God I love that big cock stretching me out."

Ripping her blindfold off, "I need to see your eyes slut I need to see that lust in your eyes."

She looks in my eyes and immediately starts trembling and her muscles jerking, "Cumminggggg Oh fuckkk cumming so gooddddd, fuck me Master, fuck your whore."

Feeling her cunt constrict around my dick, trying to milk me as I push deep in her, wrapping my hands under her ass and slamming her back in to my cock. I blow my massive load in that cunt, shooting load after load of hot cum in her fuck hole, "Ohhhhh fuckkkkbabyyyyy, Goddddd so goooddddd so fucking goooddd."

Slamming deep and holding there as I drain my balls in that unprotected cunt. "God that pussy is so fucking good slut, damn I thought it would from the first moment I saw Miss Pris, but damn it is better that expected slut."

I lay there for a few minutes, then slowly removed the nipple clamps one at a time, taking her nipple in my mouth and sucking hard to ease the pain.

She cooed, "Oh damn that hurts so good baby, so fucking good, suck my nipple please, chew on it make it hurt Daddy."

Moving from one nipple to the other sucking biting chewing and pulling the nipple with my teeth, suckling her tits like a baby suckling a mother. Sliding my hand down to her pussy and scooping our cum and placing my fingers at her mouth.

Sucking my fingers in her mouth, "Mmmmmmmmmm, so good, more please, feed your slut, feed your bound fuck meat."

I slid my semi-hard cock back in her sloppy well fucked cunt, then moved up and slapped my cock on her lips, "Clean me bitch, clean that fucking cock you cum dump."

Looking at me with lust in her eyes, "Oh fuck yes, I want that cum." Flicking her tongue out as I move my cock over her mouth, licking and sucking the shaft, moaning as she made love to my big dick.

It didn't take long before my cock was throbbing with her expert mouth licking sucking and kissing my cock like it was a lover,

"Shit bitch you are one fine cocksucking whore, I bet your husband can't get enough of that wet fucking mouth of yours."

She growled, "Fuck that bastard, he is not getting my mouth or my pussy ever again, now that I've had a real man fuck me."

I slid down between her legs, slid my cock back in her sloppy cunt. She whimpered, "Fuck that cunt baby, I need your big cock."

I laughed as I pulled out of her pussy and pushed the head of my wet slippery cock in her asshole. "No bitch I need that hot shit hole now, I am going to break this ass open."

Slowly pushing my thick cock in her hot wet ass, she was moaning loudly. I was not sure if it was pleasure or pain but didn't really care. I buried my cock in that ass and held it there for a second. "So fucking hot bitch, such an ass whore you are."

Grinding her hips back into me, "God Yes fuck my asshole, bust that ass cunt baby, I need that nasty shit hole fucked so hard, give it to me."

Damn I never had an ass whore talk like her and I immediately started driving my cock in and out of that ass hard and deep. Slamming back and forth in and out harder and deeper each time.

"So fucking good bitch, so fucking tight, damn I fucking love your ass."

I reached down and pushed the rabbit back in her cunt, turned it on high and fucked her cunt in time with my big cock stretching her asshole. Pulling out and watching that shit hole gape open and wink at me before I shoved it back deep and hard.

She was grunting and groaning, pushing back into me trying to fuck me completely restrained.

"Fuck the shit out of me baby, fuck your nasty fucking cum dump whore, I am nothing but a worthless piece of fuck meat for you to use."

That pushed me over the edge and I started to unload in her bowels, dumping load after hot load in her asshole. She immediately started cumming with me, both of us ramming into each other as wave after wave washed over us and we spent every last ounce of energy we had with that last orgasm.