Travis's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you heard anything from the police yet?" Courtney asked me after she had finished with her lunch.

"No, they haven't said anything. I'm not sure how much they are going to be able to tell from a break-in but hopefully they might find something." I didn't have a lot of faith they would, the thoughts that there was more behind this than simple robbery had been nagging at my mind all morning. I didn't think it would be a good idea to put those thoughts into words, none of these other women needed to worry themselves about something that was only a suspicion right now.

"We're going to go out to the pool now." Alex announced, it surprised me that she would want to but I guess she felt she needed to get back into her old routine just as I did into mine. None of the other three voiced any opposition, and soon they were going out the back door toward the chairs and umbrella. It seemed odd to me that she could shrug this off as easily as she seemed to but I wasn't going to question her actions.

I started picking up the kitchen, they left everything where it sat before they went outside. The thoughts about spoiled rich and privileged came back to me, this seemed just the type of thing they would do. Some sense of entitlement I guess, I couldn't really understand it as I started putting things into the dishwasher and storing what little leftover food there was in the refrigerator. I stopped for a minute to look out the window to see what they were doing, the four of them were stripping out of their clothes and changing into their suits, none of them seemingly concerned that I could watch them as they stripped naked before putting on their swimsuits. Well, they put on the bottoms without putting any tops on just as they were the other day. I guess they were back to normal pretty quickly. I wondered if they would expect me to mix up a batch of margaritas and take them out to them, I don't think any of them would come in and ask but it wouldn't surprise me that they might expect that I would take the initiative to do just that. If that's what they were expecting they were going to be disappointed, I might help if asked but I wasn't going to volunteer. I watched as they sat there talking and playing with their devices, I realized that Alex had lost her phone and probably half her life had been in that piece of technology. The others were probably trying to piece together names and addresses and phone numbers so she could at least start getting reconnected.

*****

Ellen and Liz left just before it would be dinner time, each said she had something to do. I had eaten more than enough for lunch but now my stomach was starting to grumble which Alex heard.

"If you're hungry we brought sandwiches. We didn't expect Ellen and Liz to cook for you so we can eat them for dinner."

I appreciated the gesture but at the same time couldn't help but think it was an easy way for Alex to avoid having to do anything in the kitchen. I know I shouldn't think these things about my sister but somehow the thoughts came naturally to me. The three of us sat outside as we talked, Alex and Courtney telling me what they had done today although most of it seemed pretty mundane and was about what I had expected. It was still hot but there was a slight breeze which made it bearable and we sat outside for the next several hours, watching the sun slowly sink before it became dark and the insects would come out and start to bother us. When it was time for bed I did just as I had done last night, I made a tour of the house to be certain everything was locked and that all curtains were closed completely. Tonight there was no pretense, Courtney followed me into my room and shut the door behind her, apparently she wasn't going to start out in the guest room and then make a late-night appearance in mine.

"You don't mind do you?" She said as she was already stripping off her clothes.

"Why should I?"

"No reason I guess it's just that sometimes I wasn't sure how much you liked me." She said as she finished stripping off her panties, now totally naked.

"Why would you think that?" I asked, but I knew she probably had sensed some of my reservations about her at some point.

"I don't know, I just did but I guess maybe I was wrong." She said, I could tell she was trying to end this line of talk.

"How long are you planning to stay with us?" I asked, not that I really wanted to know but it was something to say.

"I don't know, maybe a few days. Does it bother you if I stay here for a while?" We were getting back close to the original topic, something I don't think either of us wanted to do.

"I was just wondering how many nights I would have you in my bed?" I said, reaching for her as I had removed the last of my own clothing.

"That depends how many nights you want me in your bed." She said giggling, she was getting more playful.

"As many as I can get if you do to me what you did last night." I answered, pushing her down on the bed and sliding atop her.

"That sounds like a challenge..." She said before I covered her mouth with my own, starting a passionate kiss.

The lamp on the nightstand was still on and I wasn't planning to turn it off. I wanted to see her as I made love to her, we had been in complete darkness last night and all I could do was imagine what she might look like. Maybe somewhere in the deep recesses of my mind I also wanted to see her face directly, I think I might've been afraid of visualizing Alex again as I had done last night.

Courtney had been on top last night but now our positions were reversed. I could feel her breasts on my own chest, they were firm yet soft as they lay flattened between our two bodies. She was rolling her hips against mine, sliding herself across my cock which had hardened almost immediately when I saw her remove her clothing. I knew she was a beautiful woman, I had seen her naked and almost naked a number of times, but now I was truly experiencing just how attractive she was. I had admired her body last night, strong and supple and she had certainly done wonderful things to my cock with her talented pussy. Now was my turn, I was on top and I was in charge.

I knew she was ready and not just by the look in her eyes or with the sounds of her whimpers. I could feel the wetness on her pussy lips each time she rubbed them across my cock and the smell of her arousal was easy to discern.

"Is this what you want?" I teased, thrusting my cock against her vaginal lips as she had spread her legs for me.

"You know it is." She answered breathlessly.

"Tell me what you want then?" I continued to bait her.

"Stop teasing me Travis, stick it in and fuck me!" She demanded, there wasn't any doubt about what she wanted.

I wasn't going to disappoint her, it was exactly what I wanted. I pushed forward again and the tip of my cock slid up the inside of her thigh until it pushed against one of her pussy lips. Courtney was impatient, she reached between us and moved my cock over an inch until it was pointed where it needed to be, she was urging me to push forward and enter her. I inched forward slowly, feeling the tip of my cock spread her lips until she let go, she knew I was pointed in the right direction and she expected me to do as she wanted, burying myself deep inside of her. I did just that, she was wet and I slid in easily, feeling her pussy muscles wrap themselves around my cock to give me a warm and wet massage. I thought to stay there immobile but Courtney wasn't having any of it, she started thrusting up against me and moaning that I should do the same to her. It took a minute for us to get synchronized, Courtney was impatient and it was almost as though she wasn't in control of her own crotch. She was humping up at me furiously, not allowing me to develop any rhythm and almost causing me to fall out. That wouldn't do, I stopped pushing forward and waited until she too ceased her movements.

"What's wrong? Why did you stop?" She asked, worry in her voice.

"You're too anxious Courtney, we have all night. Let's try this slow and easy and see if we can work out a good rhythm. We had it last night, I'm sure we can do it again tonight." I said, smiling at her concern and trying to reassure her that I didn't have any problems with her actions.

Courtney heeded my words, she allowed me to start thrusting slowly and evenly and only once I had started to develop my own rhythm did she begin to thrust up to meet me, soon we were moving one against the other in perfect harmony.

"Is this better?" She asked, but she really didn't need to.

"You have to ask? You can't tell? If you're not sure maybe I should just stop." I said, knowing it would get a reaction.

"Don't you dare!" She said with authority but I could see the smile on her face. I didn't stop and kept going, soon our pace had picked up but we maintained a rhythm, neither of us out of sync with the other. It was a great feeling and something I had missed, I had been more worried about running the business and trying to keep my sister out of trouble than in finding my own romantic interests. There had been some sure, but none that really stood out. I didn't think Courtney would last when our sexual involvement ended, but for right now she was just what I needed in my bed. 10 minutes later I was filling her up, I had managed to hold off as long as I could and Courtney had shuddered through two minor orgasms before she finally surrendered to the big one. She wrapped herself around me totally, her legs around my waist and her arms around my shoulders, pulling me tight to her as she shuddered and convulsed, she was moaning and I had no doubt that Alex knew exactly what was going on in this room. I wondered what she thought about us but didn't give it much consideration, she was a big girl and there have been times I had heard her in her own room with some guy or other, so I put those thoughts out of my mind.

*****

I woke earlier this morning than I had yesterday, but Courtney was still wrapped around me just like she had been the day before. She was sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to wake her so I carefully extricated myself and went into the bathroom for a quick shower. It'd been a couple of days since I had been in the pool, so I decided to get in my laps. I had made a note to try to do more to get into better shape, I wasn't in bad condition but I knew I could be much better if I really put my mind to it. I had thoughts of doubling my normal routine but my body told me otherwise. Normally I did 30 laps in the pool and by the time I got to 35 I knew there was no way I was going to make 60. I toughed it out until I got to 40 and then gave up, I knew it would take a little bit of time to build myself up to where I could do that 60. I got out of the pool and sat down in one of the chairs for a few minutes, I needed to catch my breath. Once I felt confident my heart rate was back to normal I went into the pool house to get the chlorine rinsed off of me. I had just started the shower when I heard JoAnn come in just as she normally would on her service days.

"Hey Travis, how's things today?" She asked in her usual cheery voice.

"They're good Jo, nothing ever changes." I said without thought, then realized I probably could tell her about what had changed but decided I didn't need to worry her about something she probably had no need to know.

"Yeah, same old same old." She said, opening the door and stepping into the shower with me. She had done this several days earlier, normally it was several weeks between but I wasn't going to complain. She was wearing a different suit bottom today than she had been the other day but just as she normally did, she wasn't wearing a top. She was bright and cheerful as she usually was, she grabbed my cock and gave me a few strokes, it didn't take long before it was responding and growing in her grasp.

"I just love the way your cock gets big when I hold it." She said.

"Why wouldn't it? You're a beautiful woman and my cock is only doing what is natural." I answered, causing her to smile broadly.

"You say the nicest things Travis." She said, dropping to her knees in front of me. I watched as she knelt down, some of the water was getting past my back and starting to drip onto her, I could see her hair getting wet and clinging to her face but it didn't interfere with what she was doing with her mouth. Soon half my cock was in that same mouth, she was doing marvelous things to it with her lips and tongue. I watched with rapt attention, we had done this a number of times and I never got tired of seeing her working my shaft. The rest of her was getting wet now too, the water running down her back and off her breasts in slow rivulets which fascinated me but not so much I lost my concentration, the feeling of her tongue running up and down the bottom of my cock was having the usual effect.

"My, my!" I heard Courtney say as she opened the door to the shower.

"Travis! Now I know why you get up so early." Alex said as she too watched what JoAnn was doing to my cock.

JoAnn didn't stop as I thought she might have, in fact I think she picked up her pace a little and started sucking even harder. I wasn't sure if she was afraid someone might demand she stop and she wanted to get me off before that happened but neither of the other two women made any attempt to do that.

"I thought I was the only one." Courtney said, I could see the look in her eyes that told me she was busting my balls.

"You're welcome to join me down here." JoAnn said as she slid off my cock, taking a break to reply to Courtney.

"Really?" Courtney answered, I wasn't sure if she was just playing around with me or being serious about this.

"You wouldn't do something like that would you?" Alex said, I think she was actually thinking Courtney might do it.

I don't know if Courtney would've done it before Alex said something but I think my sister's words motivated Courtney into action. She dropped to her knees beside JoAnn and as JoAnn realized what Courtney had done, she pulled off my cock and using her hand, pointed it toward Courtney's mouth. Courtney didn't hesitate, my cock was in her mouth and I couldn't tell by feel if they had even missed a stroke. She was bobbing up and down just the same as JoAnn had been, her lips and tongue feeling just as good.

"You want a turn too? I can move." JoAnn said, turning and directing her words to Alex.

No." Alex said although I thought I could detect some hesitation in her voice. There was that thought again, Courtney's words coming back to me and my own improper thoughts about my sister as well.

Courtney had given up her lip lock on my cock for now, JoAnn had taken her place again as I watched the two women kneeling in front of me. I looked up at Alex and saw her eyes were totally focused on the two women working over my tool, she seemed fascinated. Neither she nor Courtney had been wearing their tops when they came in, there were six bare breasts right here in the shower stall with me and I was standing here naked having my cock sucked by two beautiful women as a third watched. It was totally surreal and I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have this happening. Sure I was a little embarrassed that my sister was there but that embarrassment was minor compared to the feeling of having these 3 hot, half-naked women here with me.

"I don't like the taste of it but if you do, you're welcome to swallow him." JoAnn said to Courtney as she could sense me getting closer to my release.

"I don't mind the taste of it but how about if we share it." Courtney answered, JoAnn had put me back into her mouth. I looked up at Alex and saw she was still fixated on what the two women were doing, I'm not sure she even heard what they were saying. I couldn't worry about it, I was at the point where shortly I wouldn't be worrying about anything, I could already feel the hot liquid boiling up through my cock. Just before it launched, JoAnn pulled me out and aimed my spurting cock at her chest, the first thick shot landing on her left breast. She decided she was going to take charge here, rather than let Courtney do anything she just aimed my cock at the blonde's large tits, the second spurt coding Courtney's right breast. The next one went back to JoAnn, she tried to get her other tit but it only manage to make it halfway, splattering in between them before she pointed me back toward Courtney although by now my velocity had decreased enough that it ended up dribbling down her stomach. The last few spurts went harmlessly onto the floor and down the drain but the two women seemed to be happy about the effect.

"I think he liked it, don't you?" Courtney said with a smile.

"He always does." JoAnn added. Alex was still standing there, I think she had been surprised by what she had seen and now she was still staring although the two women had removed their mouths from my cock. I was quickly wilting, but Alex was staring at my crotch almost longingly I thought. I didn't want to think those thoughts, she was my sister and there was no way I would consider any such possibility. I hoped Alex was thinking the same, I didn't want any problems between us.

JoAnn stood and helped Courtney to her feet, the three of us turned into the water to allow the women to wash my cream off of them, I decided to help by rubbing each woman's breasts until I was certain all was gone. They giggled and moaned slightly as I did so and then each gave me a kiss before allowing me to finish rinsing myself off. JoAnn left to attend to the pool, Courtney and Alex staying to watch me dry and then put my clothes back on. It was a little weird doing it in front of my sister, I know she had been naked in front of me several times but still, it was different this time. Courtney didn't bother me, not after last night and the night before but I had to wonder what she and Alex had been talking about before they came in and what they might say after they left. I couldn't worry about it, what had happened couldn't be undone and I didn't really want it to be.

*****

Courtney and my sister had left the pool house before I finished dressing, when I came out they were sitting under the umbrella just as they did many days. Although early, the son was starting to get hot and I knew it wouldn't be long before things would be really hot. JoAnn was puttering around the pool, she had taken care of the chemicals and was checking on the filter and had fished a few bugs and leaves out of the water. She looked over and waved with a little smile, I think she was glad she had convinced me to hire her three years ago. I couldn't complain, I hadn't expected it and would never consider it part of her employment, but her semi-regular blow jobs certainly were worth the wait in between. She finished up and left, saying she would see us again in a few days. We each bid her goodbye and then I went inside, I was going to find something to eat. As I looked around the kitchen to see what might be there a thought crossed my mind. It had been many years since Alex had been up this early and I wasn't certain if she even ate breakfast. I couldn't say anything about Courtney, usually she came over after noon when Alex was certain to be awake and out of bed. I decided I ought to fix something for them as well, looking through the refrigerator and pantry and deciding I would cook some huevos rancheros. I wasn't the best cook either, but I could manage a few things in the kitchen. It took a bit to get all the ingredients together and then to make certain everything was properly mixed and seasoned before I got them going. I found some chorico in the freezer and microwaved to thaw and then cooked alongside the eggs, and then toasted some English muffins. I had started coffee brewing before working on the eggs, it had finished and everything was ready. I got a big tray and put plates and silverware on it, then put the food on a big platter and carried it out. I set it down on the table between the two women, each of them totally amazed and surprised at what I had done.

1...345678