Treated Like a Whore

Story Info
She takes cock reluctantly.
1.2k words
3.99
53.9k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Lynn and I were invited to a party. I knew that Nick would be there. He is a guy I had the hots for. I'm not sure he even knew my name. When we arrived the alcohol was flowing. I saw Nick drinking beer. He looked over at me and smiled.

I had worn some revealing clothes that night. I had on a tight pair of pants and a top that showed my cleavage. I must have gotten Nick's attention. He walked over and started talking to me. I told him my name was Mandy. He said he knew who I was. I could see Nick's eyes wandering over my body. I was getting excited.

After a few minutes Nick said we should walk out back behind the house. It was starting to get dark about then. We walked over towards a couple of picnic tables there.

"You look so hot tonight," he told me.

Nick didn't waste any time. He put his hands onto my chest. He took me by surprise, to be honest. It was so sudden. His big hands were squeezing my breasts through my top. He then took hold of the top and he ripped it away. My eyes went wide.

Nick turned me around and he unsnapped my bra. He tossed it to the ground. Nick reached around and began to pinch my nipples. I was shocked and excited by what he was doing. I heard him unzip his pants. He bent me over one of the tables. I looked back to see Nick rubbing his dick against the back of my pants.

I was practically panting by now. I knew I was getting wet. Nick's hands found their way to my waist. He began to pull my pants and panties down to the ground. I was now feeling his big cock rubbing up and down my ass crack. I just stood there letting Nick do his thing.

I soon felt the head of his erection at my pussy lips. I wanting to tell him to stop but I couldn't make myself say the words. Suddenly, Nick shoved his hardness up into my body. I let out this moan as I felt his prick sliding into me. Nick started fucking me like some whore he just picked up.

The thing was, I wanted his fat cock inside me. I had dreamed about sex with Nick. Now here he was pounding my tight hole with his fat cock. Thankfully it was dark and no one was around. He was pinching my nipples as he thrusted deep into my passage.

I was gripping his rod hard with my muscles. I even think I begged him to give me his cock. He gave it to me alright. Each thrust made me rise up on my toes. I had never experienced fucking like this before. Nick told me that I was his plaything. He was going to have me whenever he liked.

I would have told him anything he wanted right then. I just wanted him to give me orgasms. I had three big ones that night. The last one came right as Nick filled me with his cum. I felt the heat of his cream as it shot deep into my tummy. I squeezed him tight and took every drop of his spunk.

Nick kept fucking me until he finally went soft. His cock slipped out of me and his cum began to run out of my opening. Without getting my underwear and pants stained, I managed to push his cum out onto the ground. I finally came back to my senses. Nick had ripped my top. I couldn't go back inside like this.

I told Nick to go inside and find Lynn and have her come out here with my purse. A few minutes of waiting and Lynn arrived alone.

"What happened to you?" She quizzed me.

"Not now," I told her.

I said I needed her to drive me back home. Lynn went back into the house and got her belongings. On the way home Lynn tried to pepper me with questions. I told her to call me tomorrow. I couldn't tell her I was all fucked out from Nick's cock.

I got back to my apartment and Lynn dropped me off. I got inside and took a shower. I tried to get more of Nick's cum out of me. I finally collapsed on my bed. I did reach down and finger my pussy. I felt raw from Nick's huge cock taking me back by those picnic tables.

I must have finally passed out that night. I woke in the morning to find a small pool of cum on the bed sheets. My mind was still on Nick and the fucking he gave me. I never had sex like that before. He used me and I reluctantly enjoyed it.

Of course I heard from Lynn. She actually drove over that day to find out what had happened the previous night. I told her the truth. Nick had used my pussy and had ripped my top and filled me with his cum. Her eyes went wide the whole time.

"What are you going to do?" She asked me.

"Do?" I said.

"Yes, are you going to fuck him again?"

I had no idea what I was going to do. I had never been taken against my will like that before. I even wondered if it had actually been against my will.

"I would let him fuck me again like that," my friend said.

At that moment I was just trying to get my head straight. It did end up that I didn't have sex with Nick again. Lynn beat me to it. She told me she ran into Nick soon after. She mentioned Nick and myself. Nick invited Lynn back to his place. Lynn did say that took her pussy like some wild man.

Lynn said she likes rough sex. Nick stripped her down and made her lie on her stomach. He lifted her ass up and then plunged his monster cock into her pussy. Lynn said she screamed her fool head off as Nick stretched out her gash. My friend said that Nick had the biggest cock she had ever experienced.

I couldn't believe what my friend was telling me. She said that she was sorry that she stole 'my man.' Well, he wasn't exactly mine. I was pissed that she fucked him before I could have him again. I don't like sharing lovers and I knew I wouldn't be doing Nick a second time.

I'm now hoping I can find another guy like Nick. I haven't been too successful so far. Lynn, on the hand, has been fucking Nick relentlessly. I have to listen to her stories of wild lovemaking. I hadn't realized how much of a cum whore that Lynn was. She tells me of all the loads of seed she has taken from my one-time lover.

I did tell Lynn that we should take a break from seeing each other. She got pissed at me. She said I was jealous because Nick preferred her instead. I guess it was all the more reason to dump Lynn as a friend. Maybe I was a bit envious of her.

I do think back to that night still. I recall all of Nick's cum spraying inside me. I do need to find a replacement soon for Nick's large cock.