Tree Change Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Afterwards we were both breathing hard. I rolled off onto my back so we each had our own space. I had this gut feeling that we both needed it after what had occurred. Yes, we'd only been watching just like we had from our house or on the old phone. Maybe it was because we'd been invited in. It wasn't a clandestine thing. The act of being present, so close we could have taken a few steps and joined in. It felt like we'd progressed further down a path. To what I didn't know.

The way the camper was set up our heads were closest to Pierre and Catherine's caravan. Now we had finished our own lovemaking it was possible to hear snatches of what was going on between Mira and the other two guys. The was the occasional high pitched laugh. The low rumble of conversation although I couldn't make out the words. Then there was silence. I thought it was all over and they were asleep until Mira's voice cut through the quiet.

"Are you man enough to fuck my arse?"

Her partners reply was inaudible but the slapping sound, which I assumed was an open hand on her rear end, was not.

"I didn't say slap it. Man up and fuck it."

I wondered what Alena was making of this carnal commentary. She shifted on the bed. I expected her to roll away and maybe put a pillow over her head. Instead she shuffled closer to me then raised the leg closest to my body up and lowered it across mine. The assumed position was one I had experienced many times before with my wife. It generally meant she was open to sexual advances.

It was confusing to me because we'd just had sex. In my time with Alena she had always enjoyed sex but once it was done that was it. It was off to the bathroom to clean up then pyjamas and sleep. The effort to get dressed to go to the communal toilet block had put a dampener on the clean up. Still I was in two minds whether to pursue further amorous contact while also being unsure whether I could perform so soon after my own climax. Alena may have sensed my indecision because her hand found mine and she moved it down to her inner thigh. I started caressing it gently thinking this was more of a warm down than a start me up. Alena reaction told me I'd guessed wrong. She opened her legs wider and subtly twisted her hips so my fingers brushed her sex.

While I was still surprised by my wife's bold sexual invitation I started tracing the folds of her pussy. My cum leaking out of her and her own natural lubricant meant she was very wet. I easily slipped two fingers inside her while applying pressure to her clit with the heel of my palm. She moaned and started working her hips to increase the stimulation. Next door the sexual activity has intensified and so had the dirty talk.

"You like that?"

"No, I love it. Fuck my arse." Mira growled.

"Stick something in this sluts mouth Pierre and shut her up."

I was imagining Mira on all fours while the two guys plugged her from both ends. It inspired me to change things up for Alena. I pulled my hand away from her pussy. Then I lifted the leg that was splayed across me and pushed it across so I'd flipped her onto her stomach. She started complaining about me stopping but I hushed her.

"Bring your knees up." I commanded.

My wife quickly caught on and pushed her butt up high. I slapped it, once on each cheek, then ran my hands over it squeezing the soft flesh. Then I pushed my thumb into her messy pussy and extended my fingers so they made contact with her clitoris. Alena started frantically bouncing back onto my hand straight away. Unbelievably she was on the brink of cumming again. Her arm snaked down underneath her body and she grabbed my wrist just as she tensed up. She held it firmly as she ground herself against my digits wringing the last vestiges of pleasure from her peak.

I thought that would be the end of our escapades for the night. In a piece of bad timing my cock was starting to show signs of life. I thought Alena would push my hand away, lay down and snuggle under the doona. When she didn't I thought I'd try my luck with another encore. I got on my knees behind her. My dick wasn't fully hard so I rubbed it against her pussy to get it really wet then laid it between her butt cheeks. Pushing them together I fucked the soft tube of flesh I'd created. Alena moaned and continued to display her heightened sexual needs. Next door Pierre must have taken his cock out of Mira's mouth because she was getting very vocal again.

"Are you both gonna fuck me now? You want my arse and pussy?" There was silence for a bit then, "ohh yeah, that feels so good in my pussy. Now pull my arse open for your friend."

The pictures that formed in my head and the stimulation of my wife's butt cheeks had my cock hard again. I backed off and then fed it into Alena's cunt. I'm not sure I'd ever fucked her so soon after cumming in her before. The sensation was different. It's not that it was especially loose just so wet. As I fucked her I could feel the our combined sexual juices being forced out so they dribbled down my legs. Rather than turn me off it only made me hornier. It seemed to be having the same effect on Alena. She was cursing softly with each thrust. Then she said something that threw me.

"Do something kinky to me... treat me like a slut." I wasn't sure I heard her right. "Do it, get kinky. Do me like a slut." She repeated.

"Yeah baby," I assured her while I tried to read her mind.

Did she want me to fuck her in her butt hole? It was something I'd considered before but never tried. My research suggested the need for plentiful amounts of lubricant otherwise it could end in disaster. I mentally scanned our belongings to think if I had anything to substitute for lube. Alena asked again only this time her tone was more insistent. I took a punt. Using my hands I pulled her arse cheek apart and slipped my thumbs down so they pressed either side of her puckered hole. Alena arched her back as she went into overdrive throwing herself back on my cock.

"Oh, oh, fuck yes," she moaned.

I kept teasing her butthole as we fucked. It was still slick from when I'd used her arse crack to get my cock hard. When I could tell my wife was on the verge of cumming again I pressed one thumb fully into her backdoor. She lost it, burying her face into her pillow to muffle her screams. I just kept in fucking her until she slumped forward and my thumb and cock slipped out. Alena lay face down legs spread sucking in big lungs full of air. I gave her a few moments then laid down on top of her. My cock found her well fucked pussy again and I fucked her leisurely until I came.

I woke early the next morning with the sun rise. My body clock had adjusted to my new work commute. Alena was passed out with a sheet wrapped around her. Everything was quiet outside apart from the birds and the faint sounds of children coming from the main camping area. Easing myself off the bed I pulled on some track pants and a t shirt. I needed to take a piss. Thinking I might beat the rush I picked up my towel and headed for the shower block. Dumb move. A lot of the families were busy packing up looking to get an early start on their trip back home. The showers were full with a few people waiting. I estimated I had at least an hour to kill before Alena woke up so I joined the queue.

When I got back she was still passed out. There was signs of life from our swinging neighbours either. Quietly I put some clothes on and went to get a coffee. In the main camping area quite a few people had already left. Most of the others were in the process of doing the same. I got a coffee and breakfast roll and ate it in the park above the beach. By the time I walked back through the camp ground it was more than half empty. Back where we were finally there was some action. Jamie was packing up his camper trailer. Pierre was helping him. There was no sign of their wives or Mira. Alena was awake but still in bed.

"What time is it?" She asked sitting up to take the coffee I bought her.

"About ten I think." Alena groaned and flopped back down so I continued. "We should probably get going."

"Yeah, I guess," My wife agreed without any enthusiasm. "I really need a shower. Was there many people there when you walked past?"

"No, half the people are already gone."

"What about our neighbours?"

"The guys are packing up, I'm didn't see the girls."

"I'm not sure I want to see them this morning."

"How about you go have a shower, I'll pack our bags, fold this up and then we can just take off."

"Yeah okay."

Alena chugged a bit more coffee then gathered up what she wanted for the shower. Once she was gone I got the bags packed up and stowed away. The camper trailer took a while longer. Luckily Jamie gave me a hand. I'd been finished for a while and was on the verge of going to check on Alena when I saw her coming towards the truck. We said a brief goodbye to the two guys then started along the track to the park entrance. As we got close to the amenities block there were three people walking in the middle of the road towards us. Julia and Catherine flanked Lin. Each had towels around their necks. They flagged us down then came to my window.

"Leaving already?" Julia asked.

"Yeah, got a few hours on the road then we have to get ready for the working week."

"Okay, well it was nice to meet you."

Everyone said their goodbyes then I was pulling away while putting my window up when Catherine piped up.

"And thanks for the photos Alena."

I glanced across at my wife but she had found something very interesting to look at out of the side window. We were on the highway heading for home before I broached the subject.

"What did Catherine mean?"

"Hmmm?"

"About photos."

"What photos?" Alena asked as she fiddled with the tuning dial looking for another radio station.

I could tell she was hiding something and she was going to make me drag it out of her.

"That's what I want to know. Catherine said as we drove off, thanks for the photos. What photos?"

"Oh that, I just took some pictures for them at the shower block."

"Whose them?"

"Catherine and Julia."

"And Lin?" It was a guess but given Alena's reticence to tell me there had to be something more.

"Um, yeah, him to."

I couldn't help but turn my head towards her and stare until she pointed towards the road in front of me.

"Watch out he's turning."

I braked quickly then changed lanes to avoid a collision. I was expecting an explanation to be forthcoming. After a few kilometres of silence I continued with my questions.

"So where did you take the photos?"

"In the shower."

"And?"

"I just took some pictures. It's no big deal. We both watched them have sex the night before."

"Yeah we did that together. I didn't know about this until Catherine mentioned it. It's like you are trying to hide it."

"I'm not. It's just..." Alena paused and took a swig of water from a plastic bottle. "When I went into the shower cubicle I could hear them. All the time I was under the water I could hear them playing around."

"Fucking?"

"I don't know, probably." She had another drink. "Anyway, I finished and was walking out of the shower block when Julia poked her head out past the door of their shower cubicle. She asked if I could do her a favour."

"Take some pictures, of them naked in the shower?"

"Yes."

"Were they having sex?"

"No, just posing, like in magazines."

"What sort of poses?"

"Sexy I guess. The girls either side of Lin, on their knees in front of him. Both the girls bent over and he stood behind them. That sort of stuff."

"How many did you take?"

"Ten, maybe a few more... can we stop?" Alena pointed to a service centre coming up on our left. "I feel like another coffee."

We stopped and conversation moved on from what had happened. Back at home I put the ute and trailer back Zac's garage. We had a lazy Sunday afternoon laying around watching television. What happened that morning wasn't mentioned until we were in bed for the night. I was rubbing Alena's back and occasional letting my hands drift lower to her bum or sneak around to her boobs.

"Did you get in any of the pictures?"

"What? You mean this morning?"

"Yeah, in the shower."

"No." Alena response was sharp and she swatted my wandering hand away from her breast.

"Was Lin's dick hard?"

"Enough Lachlan!" Alena pushed me away and pulled her pyjama shirt down.

She snuggled down into the blankets so I knew there would be no more action tonight. I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling for quite some time wondering what the future had in store for us.

12