Tres Leches Cake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped. The scene was so beautiful, and so evocative of some of the fantasies I'd had after our encounter earlier. I had fantasized myself in bed with Shannon, both of us naked, our smooth, warm bodies pressed together in lust, as she rode me to orgasm after orgasm, and then made me eat her pussy until she quivered in ecstasy, squirting her hot cum into my mouth. In my fantasy, it tasted much like her milk.

On a hunch, I hit the 'back' arrow on the browser, and I saw about twelve thumbnails of the two girls, many of them showing the girls in much, much more provocative positions, including a couple showing either the blonde licking the redhead's asshole, or the redhead kissing the blonde's ass and pussy.

I could feel my pussy wetting at these spectacular pictures, and to my shame, I memorized the website address so that I could find the pictures myself, later. I returned the scene to the original I had found, and walked out of the room, pressing the heel of my hand against my throbbing clit. I decided to check the upstairs again, and tiptoed up to the guest bedroom, the only one that had shown any evidence of occupation.

This time, when I looked inside, Marion was lying in bed, her eyes closed, the sheet covering most of her body. Apparently she had been asleep there earlier, hidden by the sheets. But why was she sleeping in the guest bedroom, I wondered. I thought how peaceful and sweet she looked, and was just pulling my head back out of the doorway, when I saw movement of the sheet at the foot of the bed. At the same time, her eyes opened, and Marion gasped, "Oh god, yes, lick me, luscious! Eat my fucking pussy like it's going out of style!"

Then she noticed my head, looking like it was detached and floating in the air. Well, she screamed, then I screamed, then the sheet flew up in the air, and pulling her face out of Marion's quite wet cunt, then Shannon screamed! I stood there in shock. I mean, I had been transported from a pastoral scene of tranquility, a lovely woman asleep in front of me, to a wicked scene of the worst kind of debauchery, two women ribaldly having lesbian sex in front of me, and all of us squealing in shock and surprise.

Of course, the worst of it was that I was thrilled beyond belief to see my two closest friends fucking! The look on Shannon's face was priceless. Her blue eyes were wide open and I could already see her trying to think of some kind of explanation for why she had had her face between Marion's smooth thighs, and her tongue deep inside her wet pussy. Her mouth was slack and gaping open, and she unconsciously licked her lips as she stared back at me. The sheen of Marion's creamy sex was all over the lower part of Shannon's face.

Marion said, "Elsbeth." Then she paused, I guess she didn't have any idea what could follow that opening. For that matter, neither did I.

So I said, "Um, I brought you some cake. It's downstairs, on the counter." I rushed out, back downstairs, not sure what I'd do, only knowing that I'd never been more excited in my life.

Marion's and Shannon's voices followed me, begging me to come back. I got halfway down the hallway towards the stairs, when my footsteps faltered, then stopped. Why WAS I leaving?

I slowly returned to the bedroom, and Marion and Shannon were just starting to get out of bed, no doubt to follow me. Shannon looked up and saw me return. "Thank god," she said. "I wanted to explain." The words spilled out of her. After our conversation a few months before, the one around the Tres Leches cake, she and Marion had followed up on their fantasies, and begun exploring with each other.

"Oh Elsbeth," Marion said, "We discovered that we found so much that was lacking in our lives, in each other! We've been lovers ever since then. But we never wanted to hurt you. As a matter of fact, we were disappointed that we couldn't include you. Please don't be mad."

I sat down then, on the edge of the bed. Both women, still nude, had retreated to the bed, holding the sheet up to their breasts. I guess they wanted some kind of subliminal protection from, well, whatever. I found myself picturing them without the sheet, just deliciously naked. "We were looking at the Internet, and I showed Shannon some of my favorite sites. We both got excited and, well..." Marion didn't have to finish.

"I guess it's time I made a confession," I said, slowly. "I lied when I said I'd never fantasized about another woman. In fact, I think of almost nothing but. Please don't hate me, I just couldn't admit it to myself, much less to my closest friends. But, well, I think things have changed a little."

Shannon giggled. "I'll say," she said. Then she casually tossed the sheet aside, and I saw her awesomely beautiful body, completely naked to me for the first time. "C'mere girl, you've got some making up to do."

I began removing my blouse, anticipation coursing through me...

12