Trespass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

I will admit to a modicum of surprise. I hadn't thought that I'd be able to accommodate him. I mean, he looked huge. Maybe it was just my nerves exaggerating his size because of the circumstances. (But I don't think so. The bastard was just big in that area.) Whatever, he'd slipped all the way in and I'd managed to take him.

Instead of starting to just pump away and have his fun he first of all organised things to suit himself. He moved my legs down so that I could wrap them around his waist. Then he started lightly massaging my breasts. He had quite a nice touch for such a big man. Satisfied that everything was in order he started bouncing on me.

He pulled back a little and thrust back into me. I thought nasty things but I also pushed up to meet him. If I was going to be taken it would be a lot easier if I just cooperated. (Some people would say that attitude is just a rationale for doing something that I wanted to do anyway. So what? Let them argue rationales when they're pinned to the ground by a cock. Me, I just went with what worked for me.)

What worked for me turned out to be, arching my back, lifting my hips, and humping him just as energetically as he humped me. And he was energetic. He didn't start off in a great rush. He moved quite slowly (but firmly) at the start, giving me time to adjust to his movements.

As soon as he found me matching his thrusts he increased his pace, not all at once, but in steady increments, drawing me along with him. By the time he finished his increments we were banging together in fine style, becoming the dynamic duo in a way Batman and Robin never dreamt of.

If I thought that the blow-job had got him nicely primed for a quick finish I soon found out I was mistaken. It might have got him nicely primed but he wasn't interested in any quick finish. He was in it for the long haul.

He kept on and on and with each thrust my body was jolted by the awareness of his cock inside me, pleasuring me. It wasn't so bad when he was pulling back but when he came ramping back in my whole attention seemed to focus on his cock and what it was doing. The big trouble with this was that I'd lose track of what I was saying every time he drove home.

I wanted to tell him that he should just hurry up and finish off as I still had to get to the lake and set up camp. Fat chance. I'd get out a word or two and then his cock would drive home.

Sentences like, "Will you hurry, aaah," and "Please finish, wowowow," just failed to get the message across. I finally gave up, just going along with him, feeling a passionate excitement steadily building in me.

Oddly enough, he didn't drive me too fast to too great a pitch of excitement. He seemed to be able to just inch me along the way, slowly building a nice foundation for the greater excitement still to come.

Towards the end of everything I don't think I was in the least coherent. I was just reduced to feeling him taking me, pleasure riding me hard, brain disengaged. When he gave that one thrust too many, I climaxed, totally shattered by what was happening to me.

He knew precisely what he'd done. As soon as I was climaxing he was driving in harder, taking his own final satisfaction.

Afterwards he graciously gave me time to clean myself up somewhat and get dressed. He was dressed long before I was and just stood waiting patiently for me.

"If you're ready," he said, "just follow me. Do try not to get lost. You don't have to go far."

He was right about that. Another hundred yards and we were at the lake. He indicated a nice patch of grass, telling me I could set up camp there.

"Am I still on your land?" I asked.

"You are, but you've effectively paid the rent for the day," he said blandly.

"That trail over there," he said, pointing to a clearly marked trail, "will take you off my land and around the lake to merge with the official hiker's trail, upon which you should find your friends."

Even though I didn't want to spend a second longer on his land than I had to, I had to admit that it was a good camping site. He vanished back into the woods and I set up camp. I called my friends and they were camped by the side of the lake as well. We'd meet up where the two trails joined.

I spent a peaceful night, waking up quite early. I stretched and crawled out of my little pup-tent and Frank was there.

"Come to make sure I depart?" I asked.

"Sort of. After you've packed and had breakfast I'll give you your five minutes start."

He had to be kidding.

"Really?" I said in a cold voice. "And how far does your land extend, may I ask?"

"All the way up to the signpost," he said, smiling, pointing to a sign that was at the beginning of the trail. Another of his no trespassing signs I guess.

From me to the sign must have been the enormous distance of about fifty feet. I could do that crawling on hands and knees in less than a minute. That was a relief.

"Oh," was all I said.

"Of course, if you don't make it a penalty will apply," Frank added.

"Don't tell me. Let me guess," I grumbled. "You would feel obliged to hunt me down, strip me and ravish me. Don't worry. I should make it with no problem."

"But I do worry," Frank said softly. "With your propensity for getting lost I can't help but feel you'll be wandering onto my land again. However, I do have a solution."

"I'm unlikely to get lost with the sign in sight and the lake right there next to the trail," I pointed out. "Even an idiot couldn't get lost walking along next to the water. However, by all means, tell me your solution. You're going to guide me out?"

Frank shook his head, at the same time running his eyes over me. I only sleep in panties and t-shirt so he could see quite a bit of me. There again, not nearly as much as he saw yesterday.

"No. I just thought it would save time and trouble for both of us if you just got down on all fours right now. That way I can peel down your panties and do the ravishing and your, ah, rent, will be paid for another day."

I have to admit I felt a squirmy excitement low down inside me. I could still remember how he felt inside me and how he'd made me feel. I silently bitch-slapped myself and squared my shoulders. (I shouldn't have done the latter. It emphasized my breasts and Frank noticed.)

"You mean that you're going to rape me again, even though I haven't trespassed yet?" I asked, incredulous. He couldn't do that.

"Certainly not," he said, sounding offended. "That would be dishonourable. But if you should decide to yield in anticipation of future wrong-doing. . ."

I glared at him. It was bad enough that he'd ravished me yesterday. Now he was suggesting I should happily yield to him again. He just couldn't be serious. I ignored that feeling of heat that had been added to the squirmy sensation.

"Forget it," I snapped. "I'll eat and pack and be out of your hair."

With that I burrowed into my backpack for my water bottle and my trail rations. Muesli, heavy on the dried fruit. I ate my breakfast washing it down with cold water. Then I packed up my things.

"OK," said Frank. "You're packed and fed. Your five minutes start now."

"What?" I was quite justly indignant. "I haven't finished dressing yet."

"Sorry. Dressing wasn't in the conditions I gave you," he said, smirking.

Fine. I'd pick up my shoes and jeans and stuff and get dressed on the other side of the sign. I snatched them up and started marching towards the sign.

"Hold it," said Frank, speaking urgently. "I saw a snake there."

I froze. I hate snakes. Sneaky conniving things, always trying to creep up on you.

"Where?" I asked nervously.

"Over there, next to the sign," Frank said, pointing.

"I can't see it," I said, peering ahead.

"Well, it's probably not there now. It was a year ago that I saw it."

I closed my eyes for a second. I wanted to hit him, but it probably wouldn't be wise.

"Is there anything else I should know before I take those last two steps and get off your land?" I asked, and I'm afraid that I might have sounded a little sarcastic.

"Well, yes, but it would take more than five minutes to tell you. Maybe you should just admit defeat and take the penalty."

"Why don't you just admit defeat and let it go," I returned.

"Because I want you," he said. "I'll tell you what. You take those two steps and you're off my land. Then you can step back and I'll be entitled to ravish you and you won't have to surrender."

The man had a one-track mind. I was about to tell him what he could do with his suggestion when it dawned on me that if I kept arguing I'd use up my five minutes. I hastily took the last few steps to pass the sign.

I glanced up at the sign. Yes, indeed, it was one of Franks. 'OFFENDERS PERSECUTED' it said. Big deal. Now I was off his land. He was grinning as he strolled over to me.

"Well done," he said. "For a moment I thought you might keep on arguing until the time was up. Either that or yield."

"What makes you think I would have yielded," I demanded.

"These," he said, lifting his hands to brush my nipples with his thumbs.

I glared down at them. The treacherous little things were both making little tents against my t-shirt.

"Well, I didn't," I snapped.

"True. You are to be commended. Now, down on your hands and knees and I will reward you."

He put his hands on my shoulders and pressed and I found myself sinking to my knees. He wasn't forcing me. It was just that my knees seemed too weak to hold me up any longer. I just sank down to my knees and then leaned forward onto my hands. I was staring straight ahead but I could sense Frank behind me. My t-shirt was pushed up and then my panties were lowered.

A hand gently massaged me, feeling the heat and moisture already there. He didn't say anything, thank god, but his fingers were moving my lips apart. Then I could feel him, his cock lightly touching me, pressing against that area between my parted lips.

Just like that he took me. I couldn't believe it. I hadn't struggled or protested or tried to run. I'd just gone down onto all fours and let him do what he wanted. What the hell was wrong with me?

There were differences this time. All the foreplay from the previous day had been bypassed. He'd just slid his cock into me. Also different from the day before. This time he just eased in very slowly, giving me more time to adjust, time I probably required as I wasn't quite as heated as last time. Oddly enough I found his slow incursion almost soothing, telling me I was doing the right thing. (Which I'm pretty certain I wasn't.)

By the time he had settled fully into me I was breathing hard, ready for what was coming. Or so I thought. Breathing hard, tick. Ready? Big fat cross. Yesterday he'd started slow and built up the tempo. Today, he was taking me, hard and fast, driving his cock home with gay abandon while I squealed and bucked under him, trying to keep up with him.

Why the sudden change in style? Who knows? Who cares? I certainly didn't. I just wanted to make sure I stayed with him for the duration.

His hands were up my t-shirt, playing eagerly with my breasts, my breasts just as eagerly pressing themselves against his hands. And all the time his cock was going thump, thump, thump, as he pounded it home. If he'd taken me this way the previous time I'd have been frightened and horrified. It was kind of appalling to now find myself eager and excited.

Not that I was analysing his different style, mind you. I was too busy enjoying it. Maybe on some subsequent occasion I'd think back and wonder about the different approaches. Right now I was busy.

Another big difference I found was the duration. Frank was taking me too high, too fast. I was already gasping and giving off little love cries, my excitement spilling through me, picking me up and carrying me higher, faster. It seemed all too soon when I reached the point where I couldn't hold back anymore.

This time I screamed when I climaxed. I just couldn't help myself. Even through my scream I heard Frank give a kind of groan and then he was thrashing about, ejaculating hard inside me.

Afterwards I got dressed, feeling rather bemused. What did you say to someone who has just ravished you, although with your willing compliance? It's certainly not something I've ever seen covered in etiquette manuals.

Yesterday was different. That was ravishment without my consent, so I could be as rude as I liked afterwards. This time? When in doubt, say nothing.

I headed on down the track to my rendezvous with my friends, Frank standing on the edge of his land, watching me. It was a beautiful day and I felt full of vim and vigour. Who knows what the day would bring? I sure hadn't known what yesterday was bringing me. Nor had I expected this morning's little gift.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers
12