Triad Ch. 07

Story Info
Success, fuck buddies, and swinging.
3.6k words
4.66
27.6k
16

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

2013 continued

Don arrived back at his Cape home about four o'clock on Friday. The first summer session had ended and he had a week's holiday before the second session started for the four intense summer courses he was teaching.

Anna, Abby, and I sat on our porch talking about a script that Anna had read that brought her to an important crossroads in her acting career. The question we'd been talking about involved Anna becoming typecast as a femme fatale private detective for three consecutive films. In the role, she would use her feminine wiles to help solve tough and dangerous murder cases. They would be shoot'em-up-wild-chase-scene kind of movies with a strong female lead. We teased her about being Jane Bond – stirred and not shaken, or a female Bruce Willis.

As bait, Sony Entertainment was guaranteeing her a minimum of a hundred million dollars in combined earnings from the three films. After tax, she'd have a little less than half that, but still ... a hundred mil is a hundred mil ... dollars!

The discussion comparing her role to Sean Connery or Daniel Craig as James Bond noted how those films had catapulted their careers. They'd used the leverage they gained in those roles for further films and other great roles. Sean Connery had been one of the best at that game.

We talked about how to structure the portrayal of the lead character to play to her strengths and looks, especially as she got older. The potential for follow-on films in the series was also there, yielding even more income at that level.

One downside was that Anna would no longer be available for films based on my books, unless I shifted to plots and characters with something close to what she was planning. I told her not to worry about me, and pick the career-defining path she wanted.

Anna and Abby talked a lot about the pros and cons of typecasting as the role of a detective-seductress and how to build on that. I heard Abby use the term 'slut' a few times in reference to the role.

I stepped into the discussion. "Slut might not be bad if you play it right. S is for Sexuality, and you're all of that. L is for Loving, and you could crank that up as a major feature of the role – your character is giving, compassionate, and loving to other people, even to a fault. U is for Understanding, both of the plot landscape or murder, as well as of the relationships and other characters she loves. Lastly, T is for Tolerance that she shows in forgiving the transgressions of the characters she plays opposite."

Anna frantically took notes and kept saying, "I like that. I like that." As I ended, she said, "I love that. I'm going to call the writers tomorrow after I think about that some more. If they do that, I'll have features of my typecast that I can easily transfer to other films. That'd be perfect. I'll love being a slut," she laughed.

Abby nodded. We saw Don get out of his car and stroll into his house with a couple of bags. Jean and Connie had already explained that they planned a very sexual welcoming to their conquering hero. The plan to have Abby and Don get together had been carefully crafted by the women. They'd even role-played some of the dialogue that might occur.

After the girls had conspired to get me to make love to Jean and Connie – something that had been going on all week, the logical and missing piece of the puzzle was that Don would make love to Abby – his daughter, and Anna.

Abby instigated a long discussion with Anna and me about how we felt about her starting her 'outreach' to other males with her father. There were multiple issues there, and we tried to break them apart: incest, her fidelity to our triad, making love with any other male, what follow-through or further actions would be expected, and what emotions we would each feel.

We role-played the situation, acting as though the event had already happened. That got us talking and dealing with our feelings and emotions. Given our renegotiated triad, I thought things went remarkably smoothly. I did surface some jealous feelings, but by talking them out, as we had when Anna had been with Sean, I got through them.

We acknowledged that much as I'd continued to have a romantic interest in Jean and Connie, that Abby and Anna would likely continue to have similar feelings building on what they already had for Don. Thus, we were opening up our triad not on a one-time basis to him, but on a long-term basis.

Jean assured us that Don would be ultra sensitive to our triad, and not be an imposing factor. She was sure the change in relationship with Abby would be positive, and was certain that Anna would be like icing on a cake for him. She guaranteed that his primary focus would continue to be on Connie and her, especially now that Connie was back with them.

As for the overall issue around incest, we brushed that aside with little discussion. What was planned was not a situation where some older relative took advantage of a young and impressionable youth. All involved were consenting and experienced adults. No one would end up hurt or taken advantage of.

Abby stood, kissed Anna and me, told us she loved us, and slowly walked over to her parents' house. She was barefoot, wearing cutoffs that revealed a great deal, and had a simple button shirt on with only one button holding the sides together. She wore no underwear or bra. As she went into the house, she gave a little wave and a coy smile over her shoulder. She was pure passionate and loving sex personified.

Anna and I were to wait exactly an hour and then go over to their house, ostensibly to collect them to walk to the Beach Shack for dinner. Hopefully, we were to find some kind of wholesale orgy going on that we could join. The latter turned out to be the case.

Anna and I didn't knock. We crept up on the porch and into the living room, but we only heard noises coming from the master bedroom on the second floor. We tiptoed up the stairs, mindful of the squeaks the old stairway emitted.

On the large king-size bed that I'd spent part of the previous week in with Connie and Jean, Don lay with his feet towards the door and Abby riding him in reverse cowgirl. His cock going in and out of his daughter's pussy briefly mesmerized us. What a scene this was turning out to be.

Connie and Jean were on either side of the fucking couple. Connie had lowered one of her pendulous breasts into Don's mouth for him to suck on as he and Abby fucked. Jean was fondling one of Abby's breasts as she moved slowly up and down his shaft.

Abby saw us, smiled, and gestured for Anna to replace her. She'd back up slightly so he could eat her pussy, but his view in our direction would be restricted. Anna quickly disposed of her clothing in the hallway as Abby changed position and told Don what she wanted to him to do. When we peeked in again, Abby was sitting on Don's face having her father eat her sweet pussy. He was making noises of great satisfaction, and Abby looked nearly delirious with the pleasure as she toyed with his cock.

Jean and Connie cuddled beside the couple, but Jean also moved to toy with her husband's cock with one hand. He looked the consistency of rebar. Connie got off the bed, and came to me. Anna crept across the bedroom, and up on the bed.

Jean nodded at Anna, and she took hold and took the requisite steps to harpoon Anna's pussy with his hard and glistening cock – glistening with his own juices and those from Abby. Don moaned again, as Anna started to take a slow ride on the pleasure spike.

Abby dismounted Don's face, allowing him to see who was making love to him.

Don moaned, "Oh, Anna. God, you're beautiful. This is all amazing – fucking amazing." He held out his arms to her, and she fell forward so the pair could kiss like they never had before. He didn't last long. The subterfuge was too much for him. Within a couple of minutes, he announced his intentions, and then came deep in Anna's hot quim. The pair kissed with great romance and then Anna dismounted, dripping cum along the way. Abby and Jean were there instantly to lap the pussy they loved that was oozing out Don's cum.

Connie had left my embrace, and gone to Don. I could hear her ask him, "Surprise! Happy lover? We thought you'd like being welcomed home by all four of us. I hope we haven't worn you out. Jean and I have plans for you later."

Abby held her arms out to me. I went and kissed her, and told her I loved her. She was also dripping cum, I presumed from a slightly earlier coupling with Don.

I chuckled from the sidelines as Don and Anna made out. Anna also looked enraptured by Jean and Abby. I found the scene exciting to watch, and wasn't the least bit jealous. After all, I'd had the four of them riding my cock all week.

Connie leaned over to kiss Abby, and then moved so she could eat her pussy and suck up the cum there. In that position, I dropped my clothing, and then speared into Connie from behind, leaning forward to play with her swinging boobs. We were all having fun.

We did eventually make the Beach Shack for dinner. I'd never seen Don so alert and alive. Because we were in public, he made sure to keep his affections aimed at Jean and Connie, and I focused on Abby and Anna.

There was quite a bit of chatter, mostly between Jean and Don, about the changed relationships with Abby over the past week. Secondarily, they talked about the changes in the relationships with me, Jean, and Connie, and also him and Anna.

If anything, Don wanted to be sure their marriage and triad partnership was intact and as strong as it had ever been. The women pledged that it was, even stronger now that some of the hidden feelings were in the open. They too talked about their open relationship, and what those words meant in terms of boundaries and situations.

Because of the proximity of other patrons at the restaurant who got seated near us, we then changed topics in a large way. Don got me talking about my current book, and Abby talked about her writing as well.

Don studied the interactions I had with Jean and Connie quite a bit over the next two days. We teased each other a lot, and I did have sex with them as he did with Anna and Abby. My guess was that he wanted to be sure I wasn't trying to drive a wedge into their relationship with him. I wasn't, and after a day or two I could see him relax.

I already felt comfortable with Anna and Abby, particularly after all the discussions we'd had about Anna's fling with Sean Jordan – Mr. Sexiest Man in The World. Jean and Connie were beautiful ancillary romances for me – for the three of us, and now Don had been added. I had no bisexual urges at all, and it took me a few times in the same room with him making love to the women for me to get comfortable with the simultaneous male nudity and nearby sexual interactions. Don obviously felt the same way.

Somehow I managed to get some work wedged into that summer around all the sex and romantic times we shared. After the week where Don formed a new relationship with Abby, he was gone during the weeks and only down on weekends for the rest of the summer. I was the great beneficiary on those weekdays; I had four women at my disposal. I made sure that Don got a disproportionate share in his favor on the weekends.

I finished my extensive outline for the next book, wrote about a hundred pages of it, had Abby edit it (as I edited one of her drafts), and sent it off to my agent and publisher for comment.

* * * * *

Our travel back to L.A. at the end of the summer was made easy thanks to a private jet that whisked us nonstop from the Cape airport to the Orange Country airport in L.A. Anna, Abby, and I took the opportunity to join the Mile High Club, once we were assured of privacy from the crew.

A week after we were in L.A., Anna arranged for us to go to dinner at Sean and Tracy Jordan's home. Abby was so excited, I thought she'd burst a gasket. Anna was going to try to create a 'FFM' threesome with Sean, where Abby would be the other female. By that time, I was all for it. I knew this was a fantasy of hers, and she deserved it.

I had to laugh at the strategies the pair planned to lure and seduce Sean in his own home. Somehow, Anna knew it would be all right with Tracy, Sean's wife. Anna assured us that none of this kind of thinking had transpired in her previous time with him.

For the record, I was to 'entertain' Tracy to the extent that she wanted.

We were cordially welcomed into their home, having brought two side dishes to complement the meal Tracy had prepared. Sean was the perfect host. I did note that he paid special attention in welcoming Anna, even including some whispered words between the two.

I warmed to Tracy right away, and the feeling seemed mutual. I hadn't realized it, but Tracy had been an aspiring actress when she and Sean fell in love. She'd opted for a more limited career in favor of the wife and mommy track.

We had a nice dinner with lively conversation, much of it revolving around movies, directors, screenwriters, and other actors and actresses. When Tracy went to attend to their baby, I took leave of the trio at the dinner table, and went to keep Tracy company. She gave me a megawatt smile as I watched her change a diaper and then start to breast-feed little Garth.

As she sat coddling the baby, she looked up at me. With no embarrassment she said, "Sean wants to make love to Anna again. I guess you know that."

"I do. She wants to include Abby too. Sharing. I hope he's up for that."

"Oh, he'll love a threesome. We've only ever done one threesome a few years ago, but that was with a friend of Sean's. I was the beneficiary of two handsome men." She looked at me, "What would you like to do while they go off?"

I smiled at her. I wanted her to read between the lines and make the invitation.

Tracy smiled back. "I'd like that too." She extended one hand for me to touch her. I kissed her hand.

After a few minutes, and few baby burps, Tracy suggested, "See if they're still in the dining room."

I strolled back down the hallway into the living space, but the dining room was indeed empty. I could hear some moaning coming from upstairs in the home where the bedrooms were.

I went back to join Tracy. She was just putting Garth down in his bed again – clean and fed: a recipe for a baby to sleep for a few hours so Mommy could play. I reported that the others had mysteriously disappeared, leaving nothing behind but strange moans of pleasure coming from upper reaches of their home.

As the baby nestled into a sleeping position, Tracy turned to me with a kiss that got increasingly hot and intimate as it went on. I held the younger woman in a gentle embrace, and enjoyed the newness of a fresh relationship blossoming between us. We continued to kiss and make out until she broke us apart. She led me to another room where there was a day bed against one wall opposite a television set.

Tracy stood in front of the sofa bed and pulled me to her. She started to unbutton my shirt, pulling it from my slacks. She said, "You've already seen my breasts. Why don't you just pull my top off? I still have some milk left, so be careful."

I follow directions well. A few minutes later, we were nude and Tracy was doing a beautiful job of fellatio on me as I stood in front of her stroking her long brunette hair. After a few minutes I stopped her, and knelt in front of her to minister to her pussy with my oral skills.

Eventually, Tracy had me lay back on the bed and she mounted me, sinking every inch of my rock hard shaft into her pussy and then grinding her mound against me.

I pulled her upper body to me, leaned in and sucked on her left breast. I was instantly rewarded with a stream of warm rich tasting breast milk that flooded my mouth. Tracy groaned.

She said, "Oh, Jim, do you know what that does to me when you do that?"

"Something good I hope," I replied taking a break from another sip or two.

Tracy sighed, "Besides the obvious release of liquid, you give me a huge jolt of oxytocin. Do you know what that is?"

"Isn't that the cuddle hormone or something like that?"

"It is. It makes me feel very ... loving towards you. When you suck, it also makes my clit stand at attention. I love having sex with you."

"And the feeling is quite mutual, Mrs. Jordan. I feel so lucky that you have a relaxed set of boundaries in your marriage." As I said that, I drove my cock up into her body a little harder than I had been, reminding her for sure that we were making love.

Tracy dropped into my arms and we were making out as we fucked again.

She got nervous at one point; "I was prettier before I got pregnant. I haven't had a lot of time to work off the extra weight I gained with the baby. I hope you'll ..."

"Tracy, stop! You're fine. I like you just this way. I wouldn't change a thing about you. You're beautiful. You taste wonderful, and I mean your pussy is a delight to dine on. Your milk is intriguing to taste, and I love that you have leaked some onto my chest. You're sexy. You fuck divinely. Don't run yourself down or let anyone else."

Tracy got a little teary. "I want to be perfect for Sean ... and you."

I rolled us over so I was on top of Tracy in the missionary position. I rose up so I could watch her body and face as we made love. "Tracy you are perfect. If Sean or anybody else tells you different, remember that my opinion of you is one of feminine perfection."

Tracy wrapped her legs around my thighs to help pull me deep into her body with each stroke I made. She whispered, "Thank you. I will remember this time with you with great fondness."

We finished a little later, and cuddled and played together as we lay on the day bed. I suckled a little more of her milk, and even had Tracy squirt some over my chest again. After a second round, she led me to the guest room shower and we cleaned up together.

When we got back to the living room, Sean, Anna, and Abby were sitting around looking a little spaced out, but very content. I got a wink from Anna indicating that things had gone well for them. Abby had a grin from ear to ear. After a few minutes of conversation and an invitation to get together again 'soon,' we left for home.

In the car, I got a brief report from the two women. Abby laughed, and said she felt so devilish about what we'd done. "I got to fuck with the sexiest man in the world, at least according toPeople magazine. Jim, just to make your head swell and stroke your ego, let me assure you that you are sexier and a much better lover."

Anna was sitting next to me. She nodded. "Abby's right. The re-run was nowhere near what I remembered. I was truly in la-la land in Costa Rica. Sean is adequate and fun to toy with, but you outshine him in so many ways. He doesn't like to eat pussy. He was rough and insensitive to our needs, except to the extent we kept playing with him. He liked the threesome, but I think it's just going to be a couple of checkmarks on his bucket list. We don't ever have to go back except to be polite or for some occasion."

I talked about Tracy, her insecurities in dealing with Sean and his ego, and our time together in general terms. I made it clear that I would not be doing anything further with her unless the girls wanted a return engagement.

Later, I thought about the burden Tracy carried. She had to be adequate and desirable to the designated sexiest man in the world. Millions of other women wanted to fuck his lights out, and she felt in a competition with them for his affections. What a shame.

At home, the three of us slid into bed and we went out of our way to make our partners feel loved and appreciated before we went to sleep.