Trick and Treat

Story Info
Wife puts a spark back into marriage.
2.3k words
4.13
72.2k
47
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ny7fun
Ny7fun
84 Followers

Pulling up to my wife's coworkers house my phone beeps alerting me to an incoming text. I'm meeting her tonight for her coworkers Halloween party. All her coworkers will be there many of who I know and than other people I don't. She was coming from work to help set up for the party.

I look down at my text and it is from my wife. " I had to run out and get a few last minute things with Jen. Go in and have a drink or two, I will see you in a few." One of those emoji kisses was attached to it.

Last minute things? It 9:30 and it seems a lot of people are already here. I have been married to my wife Cara, for eleven years, and with her for 18. At 40 years old she still looks amazing. Standing at 5'4 with a beautiful brown hair and a nice full figure, and an ass I could caress for a thousand years. I am crazy for her and can't get enough of her.

But Cara, I don't think feels the same for me. I know she loves me but I don't think she lusts for me. It hurts to feel this way. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I have a high sex drive and she does not. When we have sex it is good and sometimes very hot. But I feel as if I did not pursue it, we would not have it. I just want her to come out of her shell and surprise me once in a while. Make me feel as if she needs me sexually.

So a last minute run to the store. I allow my mind to run and think, is she cheating on me? I mean she is sexy in a conservative way. And I know many of her male coworkers would just love to entice the wild side out of her.

I doubt that though, and step out of the car and head inside.

I wring the doorbell and I'm greeted by a sexy 20 something year old, Kelly, dressed as a bumble bee. She squeals hello and pulls me into her and hugs me. Geez she smells good and her body feels nice up against mine. She pulls me inside and introduces me to some of the other party goers. I know Kelly well as she is a good friend of my wife's and she makes me feel comfortable among everyone.

She is not the owner of the house that we are at. That is a newly married young couple Jill and Dave. My wife is not crazy about Jill or her husband, but all her coworkers came tonight so we did too.

I am chatting some people up and taking in some of the costumes. A Fred Flintstone, a sexy cop and robber couple, some naughty witches, Batman and Wonder Woman among many others. Across the room I see a good looking blond dressed in a nurse uniform. Of course the red fishnets and red heels match the red lip stick. She glances at me and turns away.

Kelly notices her looking and tells me that is Lexxa, the new girl in work. "Everyone says she is a blond headed Cara." I look again and say, "Oh yeah Cara told me about the new girl and everyone saying they could be sisters." Just this time I remember I have no idea what my wife's costume is, as she wanted it to be a surprise. I'm guessing something that will cover her body up, as that is her usual costume.

I text Cara asking where she is. Her response was "On way back now, John had to get gas." John, I thought she was with Jen. "Wtf thought you were with Jen. " Her response was no doubt made to make me jealous and tease me. "Relax Johns a young stud he can handle both of us. Oh and stay away from Lexxa, she looks like me, don't want you hooking up with her and saying it was me, plus she thinks you're cute." Again with that kissing emoji. Was she flirting with me or trying to piss me off?

I looked up in time to see Lexxa looking at me again. Man sometimes a guy could wish he was single. I would love to get with this girl, or the many young hotties in this party. I was getting a semi just thinking about what a crazy night I could have. I go to walk into the kitchen and need to squeeze past Lexxa. My back to her as I do, I feel a hand grab at my ass. I turn around and she quickly turned. Do I say something or just let it be? Honestly it feels amazing to have a woman want me, but I'm married and would not stray.

My phone beeps again and my wife said, "I'm here now, Johns done with us, he is a horse, see if you can find me." Ha she is funny tonight and has me feeling sexed up and eager to play her game. "I will find you, but first I think I'm going to take your friend Lexxa upstairs and fuck her in one of the bedrooms, she keeps staring at me." "Dare you." Was her response. Hmmm wow my wife was really acting it up tonight. This was what our marriage needed, a little spice. "Don't dare me, she is hot that would be fun to get her from behind. She has some ass." I watch the screen as it looks as Cara is typing, then her response appears. " Do it, walk up to here grab her hand and take her upstairs. Don't say a word to her. Just pull her upstairs. Let her see what I get to have whenever I want." Geez I'm hot as hell reading this from my usually conservative wife. I answer her text, "Umm your crazy tonight, I'm not sure you would want that. Why don't you come and find me and take me upstairs instead. Could be very hot and exhilarating."

I get no response so I start looking all around for my wife. I walk past Lexxa again and she grabs my hand and pulls me to follow her. Her back is turned and I just stare at her figure. She is so sexy in her costume. She walk me upstairs and opens a bedroom door and pushes me in. It's dark in the room and my eyes are trying to adjust when I feel her grab my face and start kissing me. Holy shit this is so hot but I can't do this. I stop her and tell her she has to stop. "you are so fucking sexy and I want you so bad, but I could never do this to Cara. She grabs at my cock and whispers in my ear. "I love you so much." And then drops to her knees undoing my pants.

Loves me so much. That voice, it's Cara. I run my hand along the wall and find the light switch. I turn it on to see this beautiful blond raven gobbling down my member. She smiles up at me and now looking at her face I see my wife. For what feels like forever I have asked my wife to get a wig one day and surprise me. Always being met with a yeah uh hum. Well she picked a heck of a day to do it.

She is lustfully giving me head, taking her time and allowing me to enjoy this moment. When I feel her tongue swirl around my head there is no doubt it's Cara. She can make me week in the knees with that move. She takes close to my entire 7 inches in to her mouth and I feel like I'm going to burst. She continues to work my cock and I am in absolute heaven, but know if I don't stop her soon I will be spent. I can't believe we are doing this in someone else's house. The rush I'm getting from it is hard to describe. I look down at my wife and she looks up at me with my cock in her mouth.

I place my hand around her chin and guide her up to a standing position. I give her a deep passionate kiss. Tasting our lust for each other at this moment. "I want to fuck you so bad Cara, like nothing I have ever felt before. I pull away and drop to my knee to go down on my beautiful wife. She grabs me and pulls me up. Looking me in the eye she grabs my cock and says just fuck me. I need it so bad right now.

I take my pants off and move my wife's thong to the side and lift her up and on to my raging hard on. Pushing her against the wall as I enter her, she lets out a sigh as I do and than says, "holy shit I'm coming already." It turns me on so much and makes me drive into her with a desire like non other. We hear people in the hallway outside and I don't even think of stopping. Cara is digging her nails into my shoulder and talking into my ear. "fuck me, fuck me, you feel so good inside me, I needed you like this so bad." Her words drive me on and I want nothing more than to make this the most passionate night of our lives.

I can feel myself getting close and I want her in a 100 different ways but this position up against the wall driving into hear is so sexy and hot. She looks at me and says stop. "I want you to fuck me on this bitches bed." I look around and take in that we are in Jill and Dave's bedroom. My adrenaline shoots up another level and I can feel my heart beating in my throat. I pull out of her and put her down. Standing against her pinning her against the wall. "You're one hot little freak tonight. But I like the idea. Get over there and get on all fours, I want you from behind." She gives me a wicked smile and walks over jumps on the bed seductively looking at me.

I slowly stroke my self and just take her in. She is so beautiful and sexy and i'm amazed at how attracted to her I am. I walk over to her and before I get behind her I present my cock to her mouth and say, "taste yourself on me." She knows how hot I think this is and takes me very slowly into her mouth, licking my entire member.

Now I get behind her and place myself at her entrance. I slide right in as she is as wet as I have ever seen her. She does not even give me a chance to take her she starts pushing against me fucking me with aggression. I know we are both close. "Ride my cock Cara, make us come, come on baby make me explode for you. This is your dick, own it, claim it as yours." My words make her drive into me harder and harder. She is taking me deep into her. Her thrust are strong against me body. I grab at her hips as I feel my balls begin to tighten. I drive into her like made she knows I'm about to bust. I place my thumb against her asshole and push it in. She immediately starts coming and I can feel her flower pulsating on my cock. I explode with my wife and we collapse on the bed, giggling at what just transpired.

We both know how hot this was. I stand up and my wife says, "thanks officer, when we get home maybe we can use those handcuffs and your billy club again." I laugh remembering I'm dressed as a cop tonight. I stand her up and give her another deep passionate kiss. "I love you Cara, more than you could ever know. We get dressed and I look at the bed. A wet mark from our love making sits in the middle of the bed. I wink at Cara and say, "fuck those two. That bed will never see action like that from them."

We walk out and head downstairs. As we get on the stairs Jill is walking up them. She stops us both and asks us if we are having fun. We say of course and your house is beautiful. She smiles and thanks us. "You really should see the bed we just got. It's a grand slay bed, come see it. "We look at each other and smirk as she leads us to her room. As she opens the door we notice that we left the bed a mess. The blanket is all over and of course the mark. Jill huffs, "what the fuck happened in here." We try and look surprised. "did you guys see someone up here, what the, it looks like someone spilled a drink or something." "No" I say, "we came up in the hallway to call and make sure are kids went to sleep ok." "Shit we just got this bed. It was delivered this morning, we did not even sleep in it yet."

We all went downstairs and joined the party. We found Kelly and she laughed as she was in on my wife being Lexxa. I even meet the real Lexxa. She was hot and indeed looked like my wife. After a few hours of partying we said our goodbyes and headed home. In the car my wife told me all the things she was going to do to me when we got home. She was so sexy tonight. I drove on the rest of the way home thinking, what if I did not push her away when she was pretending to be Lexxa? Would I be fighting with her now rather than basking in the glow of one of the most erotic moments of our relationship. Lucky for me I'm a good guy and love Cara for life.

Ny7fun
Ny7fun
84 Followers