Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum!" one of them shouted, grabbing her by the sides of the head and shoving his huge cock as far down her throat as he could before she could move. He pumped load after load of his warm cum into her stomach before pulling out and slapping her face with his dick one last time. She coughed up some semen that had gotten caught in her throat, and was about to suck on the remaining dick in her hand, when someone on the other side of the couch started shouting.

"Hey dudes! Check out this slut's tattoo!" Ava turned to look at her best friend, whose face was covered in so much semen you could barely make out some of her features. Her costume had been ripped off, and it looked like she had been bent over the back of the couch and double teamed. They had just flipped her over onto her back when one of the guys read her tattoo. "It says right here that this slut likes pussy! What about you, Catwoman? Do you like pussy too?" Ava nodded blankly, lapping up some cum that had dripped onto her chin. The guys cheered in response.

Before they could really process what was going on, Ava's shorts and fishnets were on the ground and Chelsea was on her hands and knees with her tongue exploring Ava's bald cunt. Everyone else stood in a circle around them, watching intently and stroking their cocks to the hot chicks fucking in front of them. After some time had passed, one guy walked over behind Chelsea and prepared to fuck her doggystyle. He was quickly pushed out of the way by the black guy who never got his opportunity to cum from Ava's hand and mouth. He placed his throbbing cock head at the lips of her quivering cunt. She was too engrossed in eating Ava to notice this, until she was suddenly rammed raw from behind by one of the biggest dicks she had ever had anywhere near her. This sudden force made her entire body go limp with pain and pleasure, causing her tiny body to fall to the ground as it was still being fucked.

Ava snapped out of her dazed state of pleasure when she saw her best friend's body go limp. She got off the couch and bent over to check on her to make sure she hadn't been hurt. This, of course, gave every guy behind her a perfect view of her legendary ass in all of its nude glory. Just the sight of the perfect pale buttocks caused at least one guy to cum all over the back of the couch, and made at least several others momentarily forget where they were. She realized that she had just exposed her ass to them and, not wanting to give up a perfect opportunity, decided to give them a little show. She bounced on her heels a bit, allowing her thick cheeks to jiggle. More of the guys started to jerk off to the view.

"Like what you see?" She turned to look at the group of strangers all jerking off to the sight of her ass, which turned her on more than she had ever been turned on in her life. The sudden weakness in her knees from this arousal caused her to stumble a bit and fall onto her stomach, her fat ass sticking up in the air and her pussy leaking juices all over the carpet. She was too weak to finger herself or even get up, and could only barely manage to squeak out a few words. "Fuck... me.. all of.. you... now."

She could barely move, but could still perceive everything around her. She felt as four pairs of strong hands lifted her body off of the floor and onto a lap containing what felt like a very large cock. She felt her body lowered onto it, and shuddered deeply at the release that brought. She felt hands slap her behind so hard that she was sure there would be red handprints all over it in the morning, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was the fact that her mouth was empty. She opened and shut her puffy lips until one guy stood up on the couch and slipped his manhood into her mouth, thrusting slowly in and out. She felt hands reach around her from behind to grab and play with her jiggly white tits, which bounced up and down heavily with each thrust. Most of all, she felt satisfied.

After a while, a few of the guys decided that they were spent for the night and went to go get high or play video games somewhere else in the house. This left Ava and Chelsea with six erect and delicious-looking members between the two of them. While Ava was still bouncing up and down rhythmically in her four-man gangbang, Chelsea finally woke up from her impromptu nap. Momentarily forgetting where she was, she was surprised to find that her pussy was being devoured and that her face was so caked in semen that the smell almost overwhelmed her immediately. After a few seconds, she remembered where she was and what had happened, and she quickly got back into the feel of it, thrusting her hips into the young man's face and his tongue explored her pussy lips. Sitting up, she thrust her head backwards out of pure pleasure. She opened her eyes to see that a very lonely looking guy was standing just outside of her best friend's dicking, stroking himself. She reached up and grabbed him by the balls, obviously startling him. She looked up at him and smiled, before scooping up a handful of cum off of her face and pouring it into her mouth.

She got onto her hands and knees, still cradling his testicles, and gently kissed up and down his thick but average sized shaft. She tried to grip it, but one of her tiny hands didn't fit all the way around the throbbing cock all by itself. She liked that. The dude who had been eating her out had now positioned himself behind her so that his dick was rubbing against her underside, awaiting confirmation.

"Fill me," she commanded, and he did as he was told. He wasn't as enormous as the guy who knocked her out, but he was still very well hung. He thrust in and out at a steady pace, enough to make Chelsea audibly moan a few times. But that didn't stop her from teasing the cock directly in front of her face. She stroked it gently, using only her fingertips, and lightly sucked on the tip, which, paired with the intense doggystyle she was receiving at the same time, made for a very sexy experience for her.

The guy in front of her had had enough of this foreplay at this point. "Alright you little cocktease," he muttered, grabbing at her short hair, "let's see how you liked this." She had hoped something like this would happen. He appeared to be taking out all of his pent-up horniness from a night of watching these two sluts getting pounded by his friends by forcing his thick cock all the way down her throat. Chelsea was very skilled at deepthroating, but his width proved a challenge to her. She shut her eyes in bliss, feeling these two large erections penetrating her roughly and in sync with each other. She pretended that she was having trouble forcing it down her throat, making a choking noise that for some reason got so many guys off. That was enough for both guys, it seemed, because within seconds both men were releasing their hot semen into her.

The man behind her slumped down onto a nearby chair, but the the man by whom she had just been brutally skullfucked wasn't finished just yet. He grabbed her by both sides of the face and pulled her up to her feet.

"You like my dick, slut?" he asked, inches away from her face. His hands made their way down to her buttocks. She nodded, reaching down and stroking it quickly. He sat down on an empty space on the couch next to Ava, who was still being used like a ragdoll. Chelsea mounted him, mirroring Ava next to her. The guy who had now sat down on the back of the couch adjusted himself so that both girls could take turns sucking his cock. Ava pulled off for the first time in maybe 10 minutes to let Chelsea have a go at him, taking this time to make out with the guy she had been riding. One of the guys who had been feeling up Ava's curvy body went over to Chelsea and began rolling her perky nipples in his fingers.

This symmetrically set up slut fucking lasted for several minutes, until one by one the men took turns blowing their load on one or both of their faces. With only three guys left, the girls looked like they had each been hit in the face with a pie like in an old Three Stooges movie.

All five of them stood up. The three men remaining had some of the thickest, longest erections either girl had ever seen. Ava and Chelsea got on their knees in front of their final meal for the night. Chelsea began sucking furiously on the dick on the far left, while Ava allowed the man on the right to fuck her face. Both girls placed a hand on the cock between them, which was a whopping 12 inches long and hadn't been inside either girl that night. Ava's man finished quickly, covering her pale breasts with his seed of the same color. While she waited for Chelsea's lover to ejaculate, Ava continues to grasp the enormous dick between them, and with her other hand, reached around Chelsea and began to rub her clit speedily.

This stimulation led both girls to cum for what seemed like the millionth time that night, right in unison with the penis that had been removed from Chelsea's mouth and now sprayed the two teens' faces, hair, and chest with its surprisingly large load.

Before they could even turn to the monster in their hands, it dumped an enormous load on both of them, lasting several seconds and blasting the girls with spray after spray. When he was finished, he sat down on the couch, satisfied, and quickly passed out.

Ava and Chelsea lay down in each others arms. They were completely naked and their faces and boobs were covered in the cum on nearly a dozen complete strangers. They held each other tight, Chelsea's hands firmly placed on Ava's booty, and kissed passionately on the floor of a stranger's house.

After some time spent making out, they decided they should probably get out before something potentially bad happened. They gathered their belongings, put their costumes back on, and left quietly. They walked down the street, trying to find the parking lot where Chelsea's car was. Passing by an alleyway, they saw the blonde girl from the first house they had been to, passed out against the wall and entirely naked. They were both still incredibly horny, so they approached her. As they got closer, they noticed that she too was covered in ejaculate, primarily on her round breasts and leaking out of her tiny cunt.

Ava and Chelsea sat down on either side of her, poking her to try to wake her up. In her sleep, her mouth opened ever so slightly, oozing cum onto her already covered tits. They nudged her again, this time resulting in her eyes opening sleepily. "Where am I? What - what are you two doing here? Didn't you try to fuck Mr. Harrison or something?" she asked groggily, more cum dripping out of her pouty lips.

"We didn't mean to, we were just trying to find anyone to fuck," Chelsea comforted the girl, placing a hand on her inner thigh. "Don't worry, we found some other people."

"It's... it's okay, so did I," the girl said, leaning her head to one side lazily. "I found a list in his bedroom of students he wanted to fuck, and most of the names were crossed out already. And get this... I was only like halfway down the list! How can some five dollar whore like Rebecca Richards be first on the list when she has no body whatsoever and yet these titties don't even make it into his top twenty!" she cupped her boobs for emphasis. "So I slapped him and told him to fuck some other slut and went out to leave when I saw this group of big black guys coming my way... I was angry and horny and I never turn down a big black cock so I let them all fuck me with their big beautiful cocks me right here," as she was talking, her two listeners started unconsciously fingering themselves while moving in closer to the blonde goddess between them.

"Then while I was blowing one of them, his wife called him and they all left as fast as they could, so I just had to sit here, alone, naked, and full of black cum. God I'm such a dumb whore." She began to cry into her hands. Ava and Chelsea each put a hand on her shoulders.

"Don't say that! You're not dumb and you're not a whore. You're a very attractive young woman with an extremely sexy body who likes expressing herself sexually," Ava managed to spit out, extremely tired.

"But they kept saying that! They kept plowing my body and saying shit like 'You're a dumb white whore' and 'I bet you fuck anyone who asks you' and 'The only things you're good at are sucking dick and looking like a dumb slut' the whole time they were fucking me, and it's all true! I fuck everyone who asks me to! Friends, teachers, total strangers, my boss, even my best friend's dad!" She cried louder.

"That doesn't mean you're dumb or a whore though! I'm the same way too, I fuck all sorts of people all the time," Chelsea patted her on her curly blonde head. "I'm sure you're a great person."

The girl stopped crying and made her way to her feet. Ava and Chelsea followed. "Thank you, you two really helped me out here. I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier." She hugged them both, grabbed her clothes from the ground, pulled them on, and walked away. Her tight t-shirt and short skirt accentuated her curves to the maximum levels, leaving the other two even more aroused than they had been just seeing her naked.

The girls watched her ass sway as she walked further down the alleyway. After a while, they finally made their way back to the car, and drove back to Ava's house. When they got there, the house was still empty. Ava got out of the car, kissed Chelsea goodnight, and went inside. Tired as hell as still aroused, she went upstairs to her bedroom and fingered herself until she fell asleep.

12