Trick or Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess glanced back up at Mona. Mona smiled, and Jess found herself smiling back at the lingerie clad witch. Without thinking, Jess spread her legs wider, all the time looking for a reaction from her voyeur. Once again, it was met with that smile, that intoxicating smile, and once again Jess relaxed further. Before long, she had splayed her knees, leaving nothing at all to the imagination.

Slowly, purposefully, the vibrator shifted position, lining its length up against Jess' tight pussy. Jess moaned as she felt the toy slide forward, its inch and a half of thickness stretching her opening. Jess had her mouth open. She held her breath as the toy pressed, inching deeper and deeper inside, the vibrations seeming more intense as her tight walls slid around the invading toy. It took a moment or two, it always did, for Jess to become used to the stretch and power of the vibrator, but as she did, she found herself smiling back at Mona.

"Close your eyes," Mona whispered. "Close your eyes, and let your little toy fuck you?"

No sooner had the words been spoken, Jess felt the toy move inside her pussy, slowly pulling out, then filling her once more. It was slow, it was steady, it was so... so... sensual. Jess' heart was thumping, her pulse racing, her fires being stoked higher and higher. She closed her eyes and lay there, soft moans accompanying her fast breaths.

It was like the toy was listening, feeling, reacting. The more Jess moaned, the faster the toy worked her sodden pussy. The more Jess' walls clamped down, the harder the toy thrust into her. The more the toy pummelled Jess' sex, the louder her moans became. It was a vicious circle, Jess' own reaction spurring the toy on to fuck her more passionately.

Before long Jess was wailing like a banshee. She was on edge, the fires consuming her body were threatening to erupt like an inferno deep inside. Jess' carnal chorus was becoming more strained by the second. The toy was a blur, thrusting in and out of her sodden cunt, a squelch of juices adding to the carnal chorus.

"Aghhh," Jess squealed, her back arching as she felt a ripple of pleasure shoot out from inside.

Jess held her breath. She was so high, so close to the edge, so trying to keep that moment. It was a battle she was in no place to win. The toy was incessant, plunging in and out of her sodden sex, pushing her closer and closer...

"Aghhh... yessss... yessss..." Jess moaned, before... the room went quiet, but for the squelch of the toy still going about its business.

It seemed like an eternity but was only a matter of seconds before the almightiest scream filled the room. Mona smiled. It was inevitable, but it was always so nice to watch them cum. Then, as if nothing untoward had happened, she picked up the red lipstick again, removed the cap, and placed a tick under the word treat on the mirror.

Mona didn't bother to replace the top, nor did the toy bother to cease its torment. Its movements, which had slowed close to stopping as Jess came, resumed with gusto.

"Wh... what... nooo?" Jess called out, opening her eyes as she felt the movement resume in her sex again. She was staring back at the witch with an air of desperation in her gaze.

Mona just smiled back.

There was nothing Jess could do. The orgasm had consumed her strength, and she couldn't fight the toy, not that it made any difference anyway. Jess just lay there, her breathing coming in ragged pants. She wanted to enjoy, she wanted to purr with delight, but it was all too much. She had never come down from her high, and now she was climbing again, the toy pounding away at her sex.

Jess panted. She moaned out, a pained guttural moan leaving her lips as she felt a second climax stirring in her loins. There was no stopping the vibrator. It was hard, it was fast, it was working its victim into a sexual fervour. Jess' moans were short, sharp, and frequent. She could feel her walls clench and relax against the incessant movement, eight inches of thick silicone sliding in and out of her pussy.

Already there was a sheen over Jess' chubby frame, as the exertions took hold.

Jess moaned.

Jess panted.

Her mouth fell open.

Her breathing stopped as another ripple of pleasure hit her.

Jess gasped for air.

Over and over, she repeated the same, her body becoming stiffer and stiffer as time went on. Jess arched her back. She was climbing higher, and higher, yet still the toy worked her sodden sex. She could feel the second cumming approaching. She was so close to the edge... so high... so near... so about to...

A scream filled the room once more. Jess bucked on the bed as the big one hit. She could feel her juices seeping out from around the toy, dribbling down over her darkest opening, leaving a damp patch on the bed.

Jess collapsed, panting hard as she tried to overcome her exertions.

Mona, calm and collected, simply added another tick to the mirror. She already had in her mind of making it a hattrick when a knocking sound from downstairs grabbed her attention. As she listened, she heard it again, a tuneful knock on the door, and then the sound of something else... something metallic... a key maybe, or the turning of a lock.

Jess hadn't been joking about lover boy arriving, and he was here now.

"Jessica? Jess?" came a man's voice from downstairs.

Whether it was the sound of his lover's gasped breaths in the bedroom which grabbed his attention, or just pure intuition, it took no time at all before Mona heard footsteps heading upstairs.

"Rich," Jess muttered, between panted breaths, the vibrator still pounding her now over sensitive sex. "Rich... here..."

Mona didn't need to be told twice. She glanced down at Jess and smiled. With a click of her fingers, the vibrator came to a halt, deep inside, its motor still buzzing.

"Ah... the knight in shining armour... I guess I'd better get going then," Mona whispered, all the time smiling as she addressed her audience. "Such a shame. I really enjoyed our little game. Did you, my dear Jess? Did you, Ms Cummings?"

"N... nooo... you... c... can't... leave..."

Jess' words spoke of desperation, her expression told of panic, but it was all wasted. She didn't understand a word but knew just what was being said. Jess' eyes pleaded for release, but none was forthcoming.

As Jess watched, Mona's form disappeared. Her pale body was first to go, from bottom to top. Her head was next, that smile engraved on Jess' mind. All that remained was the outline of Mona's black strappy lingerie, and even that quickly faded away.

It was just in time. In her mind, Jess could still see the sexy witch, but her gaze soon changed in direction as the bedroom door swung open, and in walked... a vampire!

"Aghh!" Jess screamed, not in shock at the immortal count walking into her bedroom, but more in response to the embarrassment of being found here, bound to her own bed, the scent of pure arousal filing the air.

"Well, well, well... what do we have here? An offering to the Dark Count himself. When I said be ready for seven, this wasn't quite what I had in mind, but now that you are..."

Rich stood there, dressed in polished black shoes, matching trousers, a Romany-style white shirt with frilled cuffs, and a deep red double fronted waistcoat. A red-lined cape, complete with turned up collar, made it obvious who he was.

Jess watched as first the cape, then the waistcoat were removed and tossed onto the ottoman. It wasn't only the bound blonde who was watching. Hidden by her concealment spell, a certain witch was also paying great attention to the goings on. Rich slipped his shoes off, then...

"No... pl... please... nooooo!" Jess squealed, her eyes wide open as she watched Rick, or was it Count Dracula, reach for the belt on his trousers.

"Fear not, my sweet damsel. I bring you nothing more than eternal love. Close your eyes and let yourself be taken. Be one with your master. Heaven awaits, your soul being mine to take."

As he spoke, Rich undid his trousers, allowing them to fall to the floor. Immediately, both women could sense his state of arousal, manifesting itself in a huge bulge. The need for imagination was short lived, as Rich quickly removed his boxers, and stood there, semi naked at the end of the bed. To say he was well endowed was an understatement. His cock sprung to attention, standing upright like the proverbial stake that may be driven through a vampire's heart.

In unison, the two women gasped. Mona had never seen such a large one. Jess, on the other hand wasn't surprised by the size--she knew this rampant manhood oh too well. What made Jess gasp was the realisation, as Rich climbed onto the edge of the mattress, that he was indeed going to sink his sword into her sodden sex.

"And forsake me fair damsel, what have we here?" Rich asked, slipping the still buzzing vibrator out of Jess' spent pussy.

Suddenly the room was quiet, the eternal buzz ceasing as Rich turned off the toy. He brought the silicone phallus up to his mouth, licked his lips, then licked the sweet juices from the toy.

"So sweet, so tasty, so ready to be taken," Rich continued, kneeling between Jess's outstretched legs.

He reached forward, placing first a kiss on each of Jess' pillowy breasts, then one on her lips. Still kissing his lover, Rich reached up and fumbled with the stockings, finally releasing Jess from her bindings. As her wrists became free, Jess slumped down further onto the bed. Jess had no strength left. She was his to take. All, she prayed, is that he would take her quickly, gently, sending Jess to her heavenly resting place.

Rich tugged at Jess' legs, pulling her even further down until her head rested on the pillow. For the first time, Jess felt his hardness nudge up against her sodden sex. She gasped as his helmet grazed her over-sensitive labia.

Rich shuffled his position, spreading his knees and at the same time pushing them under Jess' legs. He leant forward as he did so, forcing his lover to bring her knees back up towards her body, the fold of soft flesh across Jess' midriff becoming more pronounced.

Jess' sodden sex was now angled slightly towards Rich. Rich smiled. Any other time he may have gone down on this source of sweet nectar, but tonight all Rich could think about was his impending release. With one hand to guide, he ran his cock along Jess' slick lips, coating it with sweet juices not that she needed any further lubrication. Rich rose on his knees and positioned himself, the head of his cock lined up against Jess' gaping pussy.

Jess moaned as she felt him lean forward, his girth stretching her opening. He was bigger than the vibrator and, even in her sodden aroused state, Jess could feel the tightness as he started to fill her up. Then without warning, Rich took hold of Jess' hips, leant forward over his naked lover, and plunged his shaft deep into her waiting sex.

"Aghh," Jess squealed as she felt her pussy filled with prime manhood.

Jess wanted to call out. She wanted to tell him to be gentle with her, but Rich wasn't for listening. Why else would his lover be naked, bound to the bed, if it wasn't to have him ravage her senseless? He couldn't quite believe his luck--in his mind, Rich hoped this would be the ending to a wonderful day--so having it laid on a plate for him, Rich wasn't about to pass on the opportunity. He knew how much Jess liked it physical, and never thought to ask why she was already so wet. It was... well, it was all the encouragement he needed.

Rich pushed his body hard against Jess' sex, pushing his cock even deeper inside, forcing Jess to spread her legs even further. He switched his grip from her hips to her arms, a hand on each, then was away.

Using his hands for stability and his hips for leverage, Rich started to fuck his lover in an almost vertical rhythm. Slowly he pulled out, his shaft glistening with slick juices, before plunging back in with all his might. Jess moaned out as his body slammed against her sensitive sex. Repeatedly, he made the same long movements, slow and gentle on the outstroke, fast and forceful on the return. Repeatedly, Jess moaned out as he rammed her tight pussy.

Rich started to pick up some pace, unaware he had an audience. Mona was now standing there at the side of the dressing table, hidden from view by that invisibility spell. She hadn't been able to take her eyes off the two lovers from the moment Rich stripped off and his huge cock sprung out of those boxers. God how hot this was, she thought to herself.

What was hot? Was it the way he rammed his huge cock into her waiting sex? Was it his manly grunts as he pushed on towards his inevitable release? Mona's eyes were fixed, staring, but not at Rich. What she found so hot was the way Jess reacted to every hard impact... the way that soft roll of flesh over her midriff wobbled... the way her pillowy breasts bounced... the way her moans became shorter and sharper every time he plunged into her.

She never meant to, but Mona found herself reaching down inside her own panties, rubbing gently with her fingers as she watched.

Rich was like a man possessed. He was like the proverbial piledriver, pulling out quickly then slamming back in, pushing his lover towards a third climax of the evening. The bedroom was filled with a new carnal overture, a baseline of manly grunts matched by the creak of bedsprings and what were now sharp shrieked squeals.

Jess had her eyes screwed shut. Her mouth was open, gasped breaths coming between the yells. Her body stiffened, yet still her soft folds jiggled against the onslaught. She brought her hands up against Rich's ribs, digging her nails into his sides as she climbed higher and higher. Then it hit her, like a tidal wave of pure ecstasy slamming through her. She was cumming, and cumming hard.

Jess screamed as she rode the wave, her pussy going into overdrive as her walls clamped down against his rampant manhood.

Rich grunted. He could feel her cum, and what's more he could feel his release approaching. His rhythm slowed, his thrusts becoming more sporadic yet ever more powerful.

Another grunt from Rich was met with another squeal from Jess.

He grunted again, and his lover responded.

Once more from Rich... this time half grunt half moan, his cock jerking deep inside Jess. The squeal from Jess had a more satisfied tone. She felt his warmth inside, his manly seed quenching her innermost desires. In the distance, almost hidden by the two lover's climactic finale, was a third sound, a muffled yet high pitched moan.

With Rich now collapsed on top of Jess, both panting hard as they came down from their highs, Mona decided it was time to make an exit. She had enjoyed her bit of fun, but it was time to leave the two lovers alone. Didn't they have a party to go to?

It was Jess who, with her eyes half open, noticed the bedroom door open and close again. She smiled to herself, then glanced over towards the dressing table, as if looking for, or maybe checking for her young witch.

Mona had gone, but there in the neatest hand, in bright red lipstick were still the words.

'TRICK OR TREAT'

Once again Jess smiled, not at the words but at what was drawn underneath. There were now three ticks under the word TREAT, a hand drawn heart under OR, and a lone tick under TRICK.

One thing came to Jess' mind... who was the extra tick for? Was it Rich, or was it the witch herself?

Jess closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around Rich, and started to doze. As she did, she started to wonder. Had it all been a dream, was her first thought, but before long something else came to mind.

Would she be meeting this witch again?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Carefully, without making a sound, Mona closed the front door and walked down the driveway. She had transformed her appearance back to how the evening had started, dressed once more in her white blouse, short black leather skirt, fishnet stockings, and ankle boots.

As Mona disappeared into the darkness, she was also wondering.

It was always said that you never paid a second visit, but this time Mona wondered...

... why?

... and, what if she did?

Mona had a spring in her step as she headed for home.

It had been a most satisfying Halloween, one of the best.