Trick or Treat, Literotica Style

Story Info
A Halloween Party Gone Good.
2k words
4.23
67.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, all characters are over 18.

Second, all characters are disease free.

Third, all women use birth control.

*****

Ok, this story contains incest and more than one on one sex. So, if this isn't your thing, move on....

*****

This is a Halloween story , so be warned...

*****

It was a damp and foggy night in late October......no it wasn't. The weather was clear and in the sixties.

Anyway, that night my wife, Mary, mentioned to me that the invite from our neighbor Jim, for his annual Halloween Party should be arriving soon.

Just so you know, this party is the biggest and best adult party you could attend.

Jim and his wife, Nancy, go all out for Halloween. They have their house professionally decorated. They hire people to scare guests. Their buffet is top shelf and the sex flows like fine wine.

They also gave out great prizes for the best costumes.

This year was going to be even more special as our 19 year old son and 18 year old daughter will be able to join me and their mother at the party.

For the record, my family, the four of us, never had a problem with open sex. Mary and I always taught our kids that any sex was ok if the participants were ok with it. We also instilled in them that no meant no.

Now, even though the rules were understood, Mary and I never had sex with our children.

Here is the boring part....but everyone always wants to know....

I am 42, 5'10", about 190, salt and pepper hair, brown eyes and a 7" cock.

Mary is 43, 5'7", about 130, auburn hair, blue eyes, about a 36 c breasts, and a trim pussy.

Ryan is 19, 5'9", 175, blonde hair, blue eyes, and it looks like an 8" cock, since I never measured his.

Now, Nikki is 18, 5'6", a former cheerleader, about 115, red hair, a trim pussy and at least a 38d.

For the last couple of weeks the four of us had been looking for special costumes to wear but were unsuccessful.

My son, Ryan had an idea and over dinner he discussed what he had in mind.

At dinner, we were all together and Ryan said, "Why do we need a costume anyway?"

We listened as he went on.

"Why don't we get ourselves body painted?

My daughter, Nikki then said, "Don't you have to be naked to get body painted?"

Ryan continued, "Yes, that's the best part. Nobody will even notice until later on. It would be a great joke and I bet we win first prize."

I looked at Mary and she just said it would be ok with her if everyone agreed.

Nikki said she was in but wasn't crazy about the idea. She said she would have to go smooth.

I then said, "Well, it looks like we will be having our naked bodies painted. All we have to do is figure out what or who we wanted to be."

Ryan said he would get an artist to do the body painting.

We finished dinner with laughs and smiles and heads shaking. In truth, it was a fun idea.

The next day the invite to the party arrived and Mary quickly responded. We would have three weeks to get ready.

Ryan found an artist, a young female named Brie, who would body paint all four of us for only $500 as long as she could use take pictures of us for her portfolio, which we agreed to do.

Nothing scary so far, right...You all still with me?

Brie left us a book of potential paintings for us to choose from.

We went through the book and we each picked out a painting for the artist. Ryan called her and told her what we wanted.

We made an appointment for Brie to come over and individually check us out so she knew what to bring and see what she had to work with.

Since it was Ryan's idea, he got to go first. We all watched as he removed his clothes.

Ryan stood there naked and Brie went over and analyzed his skin and checked out his proportions, especially his semi hard cock.

Ryan had picked out a werewolf body painting which looked real scary.

She said she would need a lot of brown and some gold for highlights but it will be good.

Then, with a smile, she said she would make sure all his assets would be highlighted.

Next, Mary went and undressed.

Mary had picked out a lioness body painting.

Brie said she would highlight Mary's breasts and pussy and would make them the center of attention.

I went next and got naked.

Brie asked what I picked out and I told her I wanted the devil body painting.

She said she would give me a redness all over and definitely target my cock and balls for highlighting.

Then she asked if I would like to add an extension to my cock to make it look even bigger than my seven inches. I told her she was the artist and she could do whatever she saw fit.

Lastly, Nikki got naked.

Nikki told Brie that she wanted to be a demon.

Brie said that she could do it and would make her tits bigger and her pussy stand out more and her body would be scary.

Brie said she would be over early in the morning of the party with three of her assistants to do the work and the four of us would be ready for the party.

After Brie left, we all relaxed and had some laughs as to what was going to come.

INTERMISSION ....

The day of the party, Brie and three assistants arrived with all there equipment.

Brie assigned one of her people to each of us.

Funny how it worked out; Brie assigned a girl to me and she worked with Ryan and the women got a guy each, which I thought was unusual but I wasn't complaining.

As the party was going to start at 9:00 p.m., we had plenty of time, so I thought.

During the body painting, Brie did not like the way things were going and started working on the others herself.

Finally, we were all done except for Ryan.

Brie let her assistants go and told us that Ryan needed more work and would be ready in about a half hour and that we should go and she would finish him off.

The three of us put on our coats and left as Brie continued working on Ryan.

Forty-five minutes later, Ryan showed up at the party looking great but his painting looked a little off, especially around his cock, but he still looked terrific.

Later on we found out that Brie gave him a quick blow job when she finished painting him.

In any case, none of the guests realized we were naked and body painted, that is until our hostess, Nancy, spotted some wetness on Mary's thigh.

She went over to Mary and pulled her aside and asked her if she was ok.

Mary laughed and pulled her into a room.

"Nancy," she said, "Give my tits a good feel and tell me what you feel."

Nancy looked at her and put her hands on Mary's tits, then pulled her hand back.

"Mary, you are naked," she said.

Mary then told her that her entire family was naked and only had on body paint.

Mary told her not to say anything to see if anyone else would find out.

Nancy and Mary came back laughing.

Suddenly there was a big "BOO" from a hidden ghost.

The ceiling was alit with flying witches and ghosts. Strobe lights were flashing.

Ghouls were now among us, pawing and grabbing us as we made our way through a labrynth of mazes within the house.

At the end, Jim announced an old game of dunking for apples.

Nancy suggested that Mary go first.

It was funny to see Mary bobbing her head up and down as the water now was splashing on her body paint and starting to come off.

It didn't take long for the brown paint to disappear from her big tits, leaving them bare for all to see.

Then Jim yelled out, "Look, she is naked and only wearing paint."

Everyone started dousing my poor wife with water and soon she was completely naked and hysterical laughing, as was I.

The people then realized my entire family was wearing body paint and covered us with water as well, leaving us naked and both Ryan and myself with visible hard ons.

Guests and friends started pawing and grabbing us and Jim yelled out that me and my family were the winners of the best costumes.

By this time, I could see two men playing with Mary in the corner.

Ryan was having his cock sucked by a young woman as he was kissing another.

Nikki was being assaulted by one guy and I could see him ushering her into one of the bedrooms, with two other guys following.

As for myself, Two females were feeling me up and one was trying to get my hard cock in her cunt as I was pressed back against the wall.

Soon, everyone's costumes were coming off and there was a sea of naked bodies everywhere.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Mary sucking off a guy in the corner.

I looked over and saw Ryan just as his cock exploded with cum flying all over the young woman who was sucking him off.

The young lady managed to get my cock in her cunt and soon enough, I shot my load in her.

As cum still oozed out my cock, I managed to peek into the room where Nikki was and I watched as she had a cock in her cunt, one in her mouth and her hands wrapped around two big cocks, jerking them off.

I turned around as Mary got up from the blow job she just gave and brought her to watch our daughter.

Mary looked in disbelief as Nikki had the situation well in hand, no pun intended.

We watched long enough to see the guys cumming all over Nikki.

When they finished and left, I went in and yelled "trick or treat" at Nikki.

My daughter smiled and said "treat" and pulled me to her.

Mary watched as, for the first time, I slid my cock in my daughter's cum filled cunt.

I immediately started fucking her and in a short time I came in my daughter's cunt.

Mary then went out and looked for Ryan.

When she saw him, she brought him into the bedroom and they laid down together. Mary then told Ryan to fuck her.

Ryan wasted no time in spreading his mom's legs wide and eased his hard cock into his mother's cunt.

Nikki and I watched as Ryan pumped his cock deep into his mother's cunt. In a few minutes we watched as Ryan pulled out his cock and shot a cum load on his mother's tits and stomach.

After we finished with each other, we joined the rest of the guests and the party continued until daybreak.

Jim and Nancy thanked us for coming and said that we were the hit of the evening and our body painting was terrific.

Jim and Nancy handed us an envelope in which there were four airline tickets to Jamaica and a week stay at Hedonism II as the costume winners prize.

By now all the guests left except us.

I told Ryan and Nikki to head on home and that we would be home shortly.

Mary and I turned to Jim and Nancy and we both said at the same time, "trick or treat."

Jim and Nancy looked at each other and then said "treat" and the four of us went into their bedroom for the rest of the night.

This was the best Halloween party we ever went to....I hope your Halloween party is half as good as ours....

And to all of you, "Happy Halloween"

*****

If you would like to read about our trip to Jamaica, let me know...