Tricked into Being Used

Story Info
Cuckold and wife sharing.
1.7k words
4.2
110k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always had the fantasy of another man fucking my wife, but other than talking about it while my wife, Amy, and I fucked, "Who do you want to fuck?" or "What do you want Greg to do to you?" she always took it as a joke.

My friend Greg has always had a yen for Amy. I would catch him eyeing her when he didn't think he was being observed, so I had to get them together and let nature take its course. I felt I had to take the bull by the horns and see what happened. I thought it would be easier to recruit Greg to the idea, so I just came right out and asked him, "Greg, would you be interested in having a little fun with Amy?'

Greg looked at me with surprise on his face and he said, "Are you serious?"

I responded, "Yes. I always wanted to see Amy fucked by another man. Are you interested?"

I still think he thought I was kidding, but he said, "If it's all right with you, of course.

I think Amy is a fantastic looking woman. But what does Amy think of this?"

"Well, she does not know about it yet, but if we play our cards correctly, I think she would love it."

Greg said, "What did you have in mind?"

"I thought if you were free Saturday, around 1 o'clock, you could come by the house to pick up a book. I will have gotten Amy worked up just before you get there, and then we play it by ear and see what happens. Okay with you?"

"I'll be there."

I could not wait until Saturday. I would get an erection just thinking about it.

Saturday finally arrived and I started to put my plan into action. We had lunch at 12 and I made sure that Amy had wine with her lunch. As we were finishing up lunch I said to Amy, "Why don't you put on my favorite outfit and we can have a little afternoon delight."

The wine had done its job, which was to make her horny, and, with a little smile, she said, "Just give me 15 minutes. I'll call when I'm ready."

My favorite outfit is black stockings, garter belt, a sheer black teddy with an uplift bra that just holds up Amy's tits and leaves her nipples peeking out.

Shortly, Amy called out that she was waiting, and I went into the bedroom. She was wearing just what I described, lying on the bed, legs spread, with see-through black panties covering her already wet pussy.

I walked over, bent down to give her a deep tongue kiss and placed my hand over her silk-covered pussy, gently inserting my finger. As I expected, she moaned and said, "I want you to fuck me hard"

She reached up and started to take my cock out of my pants, when there was a knock at the door. I knew Greg had arrived.

I said, "Oh, I forgot, I told Greg I had a book for him. I can't just hand him the book and kick him out. Why don't you throw a robe on and say hello/"

And I turned and walked out of the bedroom, hoping she would do as I suggested.

I went to the front door and let Greg in, asking him if he would like something to drink, had to have a reason for him to stay.

Greg was ready, and said he would love to have something to drink, following my lead

Just then, Amy came out of the bedroom wearing a calf length robe, reached up and gave Greg her usual peck on the cheek.

Greg mentioned that there was a great game on TV, so we all sat down in the living room to watch. I got Greg a beer and refreshed Amy's wine, making sure she was primed.

The three of us sat on the couch, with Amy in the middle.

Greg said, "Wow, Amy, that perfume you are wearing is amazing. What is it?"

Amy responded, "Taboo"

Greg said, "It smells great, and I like the name."

I could tell that the wine was affecting Amy because she giggled at Greg's remark.

It was time to get started. I leaned over and began nibbling on Amy's neck and ears, which really turns her on. She made a little push with her hand and said, "We have company!"

To which I replied, "I am sure he does not mind," and I went back to by nibbling. This time Amy did not say anything, so I decided to push her a little more. I was on her left side, Greg on her right, and I reached down with my left hand and began rubbing her thigh through the robe. She put her hand on mine but did not stop me from rubbing her thigh.

I could see that her eyes were getting watery and she was beginning to breathe a little harder, so I slowly pulled her robe back from her leg and exposed her stocking clad leg and just a hint of stocking top. This was the test.

Amy put her head back and sighed, but did not attempt to stop me, so I pushed her robe further apart, until her stocking top, garter and white thigh were now exposed.

I looked at Greg and could see the lust in his eyes as he was staring at her exposed stocking and thigh, and I nodded to him to try the other leg. He didn't need a second invitation. Greg placed his right hand of Amy's right leg and pulled the robe completely away from her legs, exposing her legs, stockings and sheer silk panties.

At this point, Amy had her head back and was moaning and shaking. She looked at me, I smiled and nodded, and she turned and began french kissing Greg, her tongue and his fighting for possession of each other.

My fantasy had begun.

Greg reached over and opened the top of Amy's robe. When he saw the see-thru teddy and the shelf bra, with Amy's tits just sitting out there, I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head. He said, "Amy, you don't know how often I fantasized about seeing your tits, but they are better than I ever imagined," and Amy said, "They're all yours, suck them to your heart's delight. I want my nipples in your mouth."

Greg obliged her, leaning over and taking her right tit and nipple into his mouth, sucking on it right through her black teddy. While doing so, he took his right hand and began to rub and finger fuck her now thoroughly soaking pussy.

Amy was going crazy. She grabbed his hand and tried to push more of his fingers into her pussy, saying, "I want you in me, I want you to fuck me."

By this time I was just an observer, watching Greg going at my wife and Amy telling him to fuck her, "Fuck me, please, fuck me. I need your cock in me."

I moved off the couch, and Greg laid Amy down, He put his head between her legs, pushed her panties to the side and began to suck on her pussy.

Again, this drove Amy crazy. She wrapped her stocking-clad legs around his head, screaming, "Ohhh, eat me, suck my hot pussy. I want your tongue in my cunt. Pleeeese!"

Greg then began working his way up Amy's body, squeezing and sucking on her tits, making her nipples stand straight up. When his lips got to her lips, both of their tongues were each other's mouth. Greg lifted up and softly rubbed his cock against Amy's pussy lips, until she yelled, "Fuck me, fuck me, stick your cock in my cunt," which Greg proceeded to do, again and again thrusting his cock into Amy's pussy, until they both came so hard I thought they were going to fall on the floor.

After a few minutes of nuzzling each other, Amy looked at me and said, "Honey, are you okay with this?"

My answer was, "Oh, yes, it was the most erotic thing I ever saw, and you know this has always been my fantasy. You two are free to do whatever you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

Amy leaned into Greg and said, "Are you up for sloppy seconds?"

Greg said, "A little oral stimulation might get me up quicker.'

Amy said, "I guess you mean a blow job. It would be my pleasure" At which point she leaned down, took Greg's cock in her hand and began pumping and squeezing his cock. As it got harder and longer, Amy first began to lick the cum off with her tongue, then took it into her mouth. She is a great cock sucker!! She had Greg's cock hard as a rock again, and ready for another go at her wet cunt.

Greg again stuck his cock in Amy's cunt, while squeezing her tits, and telling her, "You are a great fuck! O love squeezing and sucking on your hardened nipples."

Amy, with legs in black stockings wrapped around his back, was now yelling non stop, "Oh, I love your big cock in my cunt. Fuck me hard. I want all of your cock in me."

This time their cum explosion was more intense than the first time, both Greg and Amy shuddering. They lay against each other, completely spent, Amy still with her legs wrapped around Greg, and Greg's hands still squeezing Amy's tits.

In a few minutes they had both recovered. They both sat up, maybe looking a bit sheepish, but smiling ear to ear. Amy pulled her robe together and Greg put his clothes back on.

Amy walked Greg to the door, where he gave her a long, deep kiss, with his hands cupping her ass, and Amy returned the kiss just as strong.

I looked at the two of them and said, "Greg, any time you want to borrow a book, just let me know."

And Amy said, "Let me know, too, so I can be ready for you."

Greg said, "I think I will be doing a lot of reading. The librarian is terrific!"