Tricked Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter little girl? Can't take it all the way? Oh, come on ... I know a little cock whore like you can do better than that." All this time, she's moving around to film me from different angles. Her favorite angle turns out to be from the front, shooting low between my legs. She urges me to move faster. She likes the way my cock and balls flop up and down as I ride the dildo.

At first my cock is limp and flopping wildly. But as I ride the dildo, feeling it thrust into me and fill my ass, my cock begins to rise. This doesn't go unnoticed by my tormenter.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" Sandy coos. "Your little clitty is getting hard, isn't it?"

Every male past puberty knows that you can't will away a hardon. And my embarrassment at Sandy's awareness at my arousal seemed only to feed it. Her humiliating patter just makes things worse-which is to say, it makes me harder. Soon, my dick isn't flopping limply; it's bouncing down against the floor and them up almost to my stomach.

It's obvious that Sandy is loving this. She keeps me doing it for a long time, all the while taunting me. She's as eager for this to continue as I am for it to end.

Sandy stands up, taking a break from her taping. That's fine with me until I see why she is doing it. She grabs the lube off the desk and hands it to me.

"Now lube up your little clitty and play with it while you fuck your man's cock."

I'm so fucking hard now that I actually look forward to jacking off. She can call it a "little clitty" as much as she wants, but my cock is rock hard and wrapping my lubed-up fingers around is a reminder of my masculinity. This might seem a strange thought from a man dressed in women's lingerie and taking a plastic penis up his ass, but the feel of my cock—hot and hard—reinforced my sense of myself as a man.

Between the wonderful feeling of my wet, slippery fist stroking my shaft and the marvelous sensation of plunging on and off the dildo, it doesn't take long at all before I'm on the edge of an orgasm.

"Now look into the camera," Sandy orders.

Shit! I'd almost forgotten about her recording this. Looking at her filming me pulls me back from the edge. I slow down for a moment but Sandy urges me on.

"I didn't say to stop, Sweetie. Keep pleasing that cock with your boi-pussy and play with your clitty till you spurt your little bit of cream." Sandy positions herself so she can get a full shot of me from the front. "Come on ... let's see that little bitty clitty blow. Oh, and I want you looking straight into the camera all the while."

I'm quickly back on the edge again. The humiliation of the scene doesn't prevent my arousal—maybe it actually enhances it.

As my orgasm becomes inevitable, Sandy keeps up the encouragement.

"Oh, come on. That's a good girl! You're allowed to have pleasure as long as you're pleasing a cock." I'm almost there now. "Is that what you like, pleasing a man's big, hard cock with your tight little boi-pussy?"

Her dirty talk pushes me over the edge. I roar out loudly—too loudly. (I hope no one in the office building decides to investigate.) And, even as I look into Sandy's camera, I can see my cum shoot up a foot from my pistoning cock. One, two, three ... four big shots of semen shoot up and fall back onto my cock, my hand, and my stockings.

"Okay, you little cum slut. Now lick it off your hand." Sheeze! I haven't even come down from my incredible high. She could at least give me a few minutes to catch my breath. I raise my hand to my mouth and tentatively lick my cum off.

I'd tasted my cum before, but being commanded to eat it in front of your tormenter is a whole 'nother thing. And cleaning my hand off isn't enough for Sandy. I have to wipe up the cum that's on my stockings with my hand and lick that up, too.

"You missed some," Sandy says, pointing to the floor. Shit! She expects me to lick my cum off the floor. As I bend over to comply, the dildo pops out of my ass and I have an unexpected empty feeling.

"Put that back in and thrust it in and out while you get the last drops of cum off the floor with your tongue." And that's exactly what I do. What else could I do? If Sandy reveals what she knows about me, my life will be over—career, family life, everything. I'm not happy about what she is doing to me but I don't see a choice.

Sandy films all of this closely, getting me lapping up my cum from the floor and a close-up of me fucking my ass with the dildo while I do that.

I don't know what she's planning to do with the recordings. I'm sure it won't be anything good.

I've finished cleaning the floor of all of my cum. I pull the dildo from my ass and Sandy doesn't order me to put it back in. Maybe this is ending.

"Put your panties back on, Sweetie, and let's talk about what's going to happen next."

Her tone is ominous and I'm sure it's not misleading. I stand up, wobbling a bit on my heels, and pull on the panties. Sandy sits down at the table and I sit down in the other chair.

"You did pretty well," Sandy says sweetly, but then adds, "for your first time." Shit! Well, I knew she had more in store for me. But, really ... what's the point? She's got her blackmail material already. Can she really get off that much on humiliating me over and over?

As it turns out, her plan isn't to subject me to repeats of today's torment. It's much worse.

"So, you know your little sexploitation scam is over, now. Right?" I nod. "But just ending it isn't enough. You need to make reparations—you know, "the road to redemption." And here's how you're going to do it." She pauses, I guess for drama. It's unnecessary. I'm hanging on every word, worried about what's in store for me.

"You're going to send every girl you tricked $1,000. You're going to explain to them that you have gotten out of the adult talent agent business and you feel that, since you can't fulfill your responsibilities, you owe them compensation."

"But that's like $30,000! I don't have $30,000 lying around."

"Oh, you're not going to pay this out of some account you have squirreled away. And you're not going to pilfer it from the church coffers. You're going to earn every cent of this conscience money. And you're going to earn it in a way that helps you understand what the girls you tricked went through."

I have no idea where Sandy is going with this. I get it that she's got some sort of eye-for-an-eye idea in mind, but I don't see what it is. My suspense doesn't last long.

"You're going to create an account on Man Nation," Sandy says. I don't know what Man Nation is, but I can guess. "Well, actually, I'm going to create the account, using your information." I look aghast. "Don't worry, I'll use the phony ID information you created for your talent agent scam. As long as you do everything I require, you can continue to keep this separate from your 'respectable preacher' life."

This is a relief, of course. But I know that what Sandy will require won't be easy or pleasant.

"I'll create a very enticing profile for you using screenshots and video clips of today's practice activities. Your webpage will indicate how much you want to entertain men, in any way that pleases them. But it will also say that you can't do this for free. You'll explain that you feel like a woman, trapped in a man's body. You are attracted to men and you want to please them. You're pimping yourself out so that you can earn money to get a sex change operation."

Sandy stops, clearly pleased with herself. I'm appalled. I've looked at gay porn on the Internet; it's not like you have to make a special effort to seek it out. I've had the sort of idle curiosity that lots of men have. But I've never yearned for gay sex, or even imagined doing it in any vivid way.

"You're not going to earn the money quickly, I'm afraid." I doubt that she was really sorry about that.

"But, if you're very good and get good reviews from the men you serve, you can raise your rates and finish sooner. It all depends on how fast you want to get this little chapter of your life over. You can do several men a day and charge extra for 'special services'. You know, some men will pay a lot to get to do disgusting things to you. It's all up to you, Sweetie."

Of course, very little of what was to happen was going to be up to me. I'd say that Sandy has me by the balls, if I felt as if I had any balls anymore.

"I'll send you the login information when I have your Man Nation page all ready to go live. Then you're ready to start your new secret activities. And, you're so good with recording all your activities, I expect you to keep doing that. I'll want to review the tapes. And you need to keep good records: what you do, what you get paid, all of that. I'll be auditing your activities from time to time to make sure you're on track."

Sandy stands up, picks up her purse, and starts for the door.

"Do everything right and this will all end with your marriage and career still intact. Mess up, and it's all over." She puts her hand on the door. "Oh, and you can keep what you're wearing. My gift to you. You'll want to buy more things, of course. Got to make yourself pretty for your customers, you know."

She opens the door, walks out of my office but not, alas, out of my life. I sit in the chair, almost crying, just thinking to myself, over and over, "I'm fucked, I'm fucked," knowing that, unfortunately, I was going to be.

*****

(To be continued. Future chapters will be categorized in Gay Male)

12