Tried to Make Me Go to Rehab Ch. 02

Story Info
Behavior mod for health and prurient happiness.
3.4k words
4.35
9.4k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As mentioned previously, this is a shorter story with a lot more talk than action. If that's for you, great. If not, I'm certain there are quite a lot more stories in the library. Thanks

---

"So, Darla... technique?" Lauren asked leaning in.

"Oh don't be silly. I was just. It was just that I, too, like a little tipple. As one does."

"We're aware," Lauren and I answered.

"Funny."

"But, yes, pour me another son." I did. She went on.

"So, I like a glass of wine from time to time. And when I was getting pregnant I knew that I would need to quit for at least a year, right?"

"My developing brain appreciates it," I said.

"So, yeah, no booze, no cigarettes, no drugs-"

"Geez, it's a miracle I was ever conceived," I joked.

"You kid, but no shit." Darla said. "You're lucky. I was a big fan of the... er... process." She smiled. "And enthusiasm in that department helped a lot."

"Ah, so... the technique was lots of banging?" Lauren asked.

"Uh. Okay, so look. I was worried I would slip up while I was pregnant. And Donnie's dad said he wouldn't let me."

"Booze Cop Dad. That sounds fun," I said.

"Yeah, that's what I said. Well, not exactly that way, but yeah. I thought it sounded like a shitty way to spend the next year. He explained, however, that he had something else in mind."

"Do tell," Lauren said.

"Well, he said, what if we make a deal. You know when you want to quit smoking you might start chewing gum, right? Gives you something to do with your hands and your mouth. You sub in one habit for another."

"Okay. So I get that. You chewed a lot of gum, then?"

"No, shithead. Your dad said that since we were trying to have a baby, maybe we should substitute sex for alcohol. Anytime I'm craving a drink, I-"

"Get a dick," Lauren laughed.

"In so many words," she agreed. "But, I told him, no fucking way."

"You have a way with words, mother," I added.

"Damned right," she took another long drink. "So, I told him that that sounded good for him, but it didn't really work for me. See, if we did his little substitution I would need him around every time I might crave alcohol. What happened if he was at work? Or the store? And what if he was less helpful some times than he might be at other times. I mean, I don't want to cast aspersions-"

"Never," I rather snidely answered.

"But, boys don't always have the right goals or the ... I guess, bandwidth... to be a real substitution for a vice."

"Sing it sister," Lauren giggled.

"Gee, thanks," I grumbled.

"Oh, you're amazing, baby," my girl said, "But sometimes you're in a bit more of a hurry than I am. Or maybe I really crave a glass of wine right after we've had a really ... uh... complete... time, right? Then what do I do? Wait 20 minutes?"

"My point exactly," Darla said. "So, I said, the substitution habit would work, but it had to be a little more specific. Orgasms for booze. Crave a drink? Get off. Pretty soon, you're craving orgasms rather than alcohol. And that would keep me sober and help to get me knocked up - at least in the early stages."

"Well, that's a notion," I said.

"Yeah, so, every time I wanted a drink. Before dinner. Watching television. Before bed. At a party-"

"Your hubby got you off?" Lauren asked.

"He sure tried," Mom answered. "Of course, it didn't always work that way, but he had to be okay with me taking things in hand, as it were."

"Well, that makes for an interesting solution," I said.

"I mean, it got a little awkward some times. We had to stop going to bars or parties for a few months-"

"Oh, shit. Do tell," Lauren hunkered in closer.

"Honey, I was getting way too familiar with closets and bathroom stalls there for a while. I mean, look, the pressure to drink in social situations is all good and fine, but trying to find a place to get your wife off in the middle of the Office Christmas Party is not as fun as it might sound."

"I don't know," said Lauren with a bit of a far-off look.

"Okay, so, yeah, that was actually kind of fun. But I was six months pregnant and I can never go back to Brenda Kordmeyer's powder room - or home- again," Mom said seriously. She leaned forward and loudly whispered, "But it was pretty fucking awesome."

The two of them cackled like old friends. It was, I admit, good to see them getting along like pals. Even if it was a little awkward to be talking about my mother's sex life with my braless girlfriend. There were a lot of impulses floating around. I guess luckily, I was stone cold sober. So, that probably made me less likely to say something stupid. Still, that was a lot of sex talk.

Lauren leaned back with her glass and made eye contact with me. She said to Mom, "So, Darla, you're recommending an addiction substitute plan."

"I don't think I'm an add-" I began.

"Dickstitution plan, as it were," she finished.

Darla grinned and said, "Worked for me. I didn't touch alcohol for like 24 months. Of course, I wore out the husband and kept Energizer in business for a long while there."

"You should really go with the plug in varieties. No power loss," Lauren countered.

"Honey, I know. I'm just saying it was a different time. I wasn't, in the early days, as tuned into my options. Of course, eventually I picked up the bottle again."

"Yeah, I suppose so," I mused. "So, I gather that it wasn't a long term satisfying solution."

"Baby boy, it was great. But by the time you were off the teat," she said lifting one of her own boobs this time. "I could have all the orgasms I wanted with all the booze I wanted and we could stop getting tossed out of social situations that your dad felt he couldn't return to."

"I guess I can see that," I said.

I looked over and saw that Lauren had emptied the current bottle into Darla's glass. Mom was looking at me and didn't see that when Laur put the bottle down she reached over and dipped her finger in the drink. Weird.

She then leaned back and with that same finger gently pinched at her left nipple. Well, damn. That's going to provoke a reaction. I mean I know we'd been talking sexy time, but I'd been keeping things under control. Yes, I could see more of Lauren's boobage than was strictly standard for a family visit, but I was trying to not focus below the neck. Now she was manipulating her hardening nipple through a slightly damp shirt. Great. Transparent, erect, and I'm trying to have a mature conversation with my tipsy mother. A bit awkward.

Darla saw that I was distracted and glanced over towards Lauren. Her hand had dropped, but the transparency was still pretty obvious.

Mom chuckled and said, "Lactating Lauren-dear? I had no idea I had that effect on you."

"Awww, I think you're trying to have that effect on me, Darla. I can't help it if it's chilly in here."

"It's chilly," I said "because you've managed to moisten your bits."

"Okay, so moisten is not a fun word," Laur countered, "But I'd say your mom's naughty youth has done the moistening. I mean, don't tell me you aren't a little chubbish hearing about her gettin' busy in the broom closet."

"I'm not going to entertain that. Remember... sober."

"Yeah, I remember. And I'm wondering what sort of fun we'd get up to with her strategy."

"Lots, as I remember," Mom chimed in.

"Lots. Parking and otherwise," Lauren smirked.

"Hey," Darla answered, "I never did it in a parking lot... oh, except... oh, nevermind, yeah, I did do it in a parking lot. Fair point."

We all got a kick out of that.

"So, where haven't you done it, Darla?" my girlfriend joked.

"Hmmm. By 'It' I guess you mean fucking?"

"Mother! Language!" I played for offended family values that we didn't much have, though, to be honest, while Mom was often flirty she was never really this openly naughty around us.

"That's the 'It' I had in mind, sure," Laur answered. "Though, of course, I'm all up for including any of the major genital contact schemes, if you like."

"Oh I like, honey," Darla snickered. "Let's see. We've established closets, bathrooms- public and private, lots - parking and quantity, and you can just assume all over my own home."

"Of course."

"So, let's see. What other spaces might get your attention? There was the mall."

"The mall?"

"December was a festive month, but Santa said I was a very naughty girl. Didn't stop the elf from snapping a picture though, I have to say."

"You dog," Lauren said.

"Yeah. And there was a church. An office building, of course. The doctor's exam room. A rest stop. My mother's house. His mother's house. Aunt Tilly's living room."

"Damn, girl."

"Yeah, Tilly never did find out why she lost that afghan she liked so well after we visited." Mom didn't blush, but I did a bit. Aunt Tilly was our stodgiest relative. Lord knows what she would do if she'd known her house (and I guess soft furnishings) were used for sexytime.

"So, you've made the family circuit I see," Laur smiled.

"Well, yeah. There were all those holiday visits. Eggnog. Wine. Cocktails. None of which I could have. And, you know, I figured I'd get all the cock tail I could handle, just in the way that worked for me at the time," she gestured at me and said, "To be fair, Donnie's dad didn't complain too much. I mean, eventually he had to give in that he wasn't up to keeping me in orgasms, but he did keep me supplied with toys and batteries. He did his duty."

"A tough job, but someone had to do it," I answered.

"Yeah, I suppose so. But the complaints were few. Well, except for the Kordmeyers. What are you gonna do? We had a deal and I had needs. That we 'christened' every family member's house was really not my fault. Mostly. Sort of," she grinned.

"Not EVERY family member," Lauren laughed.

"No, hon," she said a little quizzically. "Pretty much all of them. Most of the family thought I had the worst nausea and was weirdly dependent on my hubby to hold my hair back in their loos."

"I mean, you've not gotten off in every family member's house... now. Right?"

Mom cackled and snorted, "Oh you bad girl. Now would I tell such a thing?"

"Oh, you would after a bottle and a half of wine. Or after I pester you appropriately," she smiled.

"Now that's tempting little girl. But, no, not every CURRENT family member. I mean, Donnikins was present, and I guess technically I was getting off with rather than in his house. But it's true that I've never diddled the tender bits while under his roof."

"Seems a shame, don't you think," said my not-at-all-subtle girlfriend.

"Lauren, maybe we should switch you to water," I said.

"Oh, don't be a party pooper sober boy. I told you I'd help out. Now, you're watching us drink bottles of wine and staying clear of the hooch, yes?"

"Obviously."

"So, you were probably thinking, 'wow, I'd love a glass of wine' right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So, this substitution plan requires substituting, not white knuckling it. Not just resisting the temptation, but giving in to a different temptation in order to shift the urge."

"Yeah, I get it, but maybe we shouldn't proposition my mother while we're doing that."

"I don't know. Darla's pretty hot," she said as she stood up and walked towards me.

"I'm aware," I said as Mom shifted a bit in her chair. "And also that she's my mother."

"I know that," Lauren added as she sat on my lap. "And also hot."

"Lauren, hon. You are such a naughty little bitch. Someone ought to spank your rear end," Darla laughed.

"Yes. Yes they should," she replied.

Lauren leaned in and kissed me. Not a peck. A knock-your-socks-off kiss. Full of all the sound and fury and tongue that a guy could hope for. Though usually not in front of family.

Okay, so I kissed her back. I mean, yeah, my mom was sitting right there, but remember Lauren and I had been mid-snog when we were interrupted. And of course, then there was all the sexy talk - Mother or no. Now, she was straddling me all braless breasts and searching tongue. I mean, I'm only human.

I ran my hand under her shirt and up her back. She grabbed the back of my head and closed her fingers to grip at my hair. There was a moan. Maybe I responded with a groan of my own. I slid my hand down her side grazing her breast and stopping at her waistband.

Laur mumbled into my face, "You okay?"

"Uh... shouldn't be. Am."

"Fucking yeah," she eloquently replied.

She grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand back to her breast. I cupped her gently as my fingers grazed her nipple. She looked up over my head and said, "Darla, love, if you want to disappear into a bedroom or banish us that's cool, but I've gotta have the boy."

"Uhhhhh," was all we heard in response. I looked over Lauren's shoulder and my whole body jerked slightly. Mom's eyes were lidded, but definitely not closed. Her shirt was unbuttoned and one breast was exposed over the top of her bra. She was tugging on her nipple like it owed her money. Her other hand was buried deep in her trousers. Then she gained enough awareness that we were looking at her to say, "Don't you fucking stop. That would be rude to your guest."

Lauren more or less roared as she ripped her own shirt over her head. I dove in to latch onto her nipple. Swirling tongue and nibbling teeth. She was grinding against me with enough force to put the chair in danger. I didn't much care. Chairs could be replaced, but this seemed like a once in a lifetime perversion.

My girlfriend stood up suddenly, which bothered me, until I saw that she was doing it solely to strip out of her pants. I tugged my shirt over my head and saw that Lauren was on her knees and reaching for my zipper. I stood and between us disentangled me from my clothing. It suddenly hit me that I was naked and erect and staring at my mother, who to be fair was half out of her clothing and vigorously fighting with her clit. I heard the wet wonderful sound coming from below her waist and guessed that she wasn't regretting this... yet, anyway. My cock twitched when our eyes met. My mother is attractive, sure. For a woman of a certain age. For a mom. But, just then it was clear to me that Darla, the person, was so fucking sexy. And I was showing off for her. And she was soaking wet and desperate to get off while watching me fool around with my girlfriend. I've never been so hard in my life. My nipples were on fire, my dick was quivering and aching. Lauren took in the scene and pushed me firmly back down on the chair.

She turned and walked away from me. She leaned over Mom, dangling her breasts right in front of my furiously masturbating mother. Without touching her at all, Lauren leaned down and whispered in Darla's ear.

I couldn't hear what she said, but Mom replied with a breathy, "Fuck, yes."

Lauren leaned in again and asked another question.

"Please?!" Darla answered with a little growl grunt that made me, I admit, grab my cock. I didn't want to be the only one not getting off today, and I just couldn't resist any longer.

"I thought so, you naughty bitch. Now, I want to see you," Laur gestured at Mom as she walked backwards towards me. I leaned forward and nipped her on her perfect full ass.

As Lauren sat back carefully impaling herself on my upturned cock, I was just stunned. I felt my girl's sizzling hot pussy wrap me up as she sat down. At the same time, Lauren's movement made it clear that Mom had stood up out of her chair and was ripping her blouse off her body. As Lauren began to ride me, Darla was unhooking her bra and dropping it to the kitchen floor. I have to admit that that image nearly made me explode all on it's own.

When I was younger, I'd walked in on my mother changing clothes after work. I didn't see anything serious, but she was there topless. Her back, bare and beautiful. She had already removed her bra, so I saw her wearing just her work trousers. It was nothing that you couldn't see at a beach but it was an unexpected moment of near nudity, and I had, I'll admit, masturbated for years fantasizing that she had turned around rather than pulled on a shirt. Now I was seeing her topless, exposed, full on. And I was fucking Lauren at the same time. It was all I could do not to just lose control.

I reached up and grabbed Laur's hips, slamming her back onto me as I thrust upwards. Mom unzipped her pants and dropped everything to the floor. She stood there naked and wonderful. Lauren was screaming as she worked her own clit hard. I grabbed her hair with one hand and wrapped my other arm around her waist. We fucked like this was our last shot, as Darla got down on all fours and crawled towards us. It was too much. Laur started to convulse and grunt. I erupted inside her, shaking and groaning. We collapsed back onto the chair.

Lauren leaned back and kissed me over her shoulder. My cock slipped out and I'm sure we were beginning to make a mess on the kitchen floor. Well, at least it wasn't on the carpet.

That's when I felt another pair of hands grasp my thighs. I'm pretty sure I said something articulate like, "fuuuuuuck."

Lauren looked back down and said, "Good girl. Don't be shy."

I peeked around Lauren's shoulder and saw that Darla was between our legs. She'd positioned herself under us and was licking my girlfriend's very wet cunt clean. She was attentive and careful and it was so very hot. Lauren was losing her balance so I gripped her firmly around the waist. I was definitely recovering when I felt rather than saw Darla grip my shaft gently and slather me from stem to stern. There she was, the woman that had loved me my entire life. The literal love of my life was naked, on her knees, and swallowing my load from the cunt of my girlfriend and right off my cock. I was instantly erect.

Lauren stood up and stepped over us. She looked down at me and said, "I know what you want, Donnie."

"Laur, I think everyone would know what I want right now."

"Yeah, you want a drink," she smirked.

Darla cackled, I laughed, and Lauren said "And we know what to do about that don't we Dar?"

"Oh, yeah. We do." Darla stood up and held out a hand to me. I took the hand and she lead me into the bedroom.

"Come with me Donnikins. I think you must be positively parched."

"I'm dying for a drink, Mommy. What are you going to do about it?"

"Anything for my baby boy, hon. Anything for you," she said and pushed me backwards onto my bed. I looked up and saw that as she was crawling forward straddling me, Lauren had pulled out her phone from somewhere. She was obviously filming us. I was surprised and then grateful. One girl in a million, my Lauren. One girl. Just like Mom.

I think this rehab period is just what the doctor ordered. Who needs booze when you've got everything you've ever wanted.

---

As I mentioned this is just a two chapter story. Hope you enjoyed.