Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,909 Followers

"Ughh!" Dave sighed. He was almost numb with pleasure. His cock was about to blow the biggest load of his life, and he didn't care that it was going to be in another woman. A fucking crazy, evil ghost who had captured his wife and held her hostage, forcing him to do her bidding to earn his wife's freedom. It didn't matter. He didn't care. He had to cum, and he wanted to do it inside her amazing cunt.

"Give it to me... give me that cum!" she begged, turning to look at him. He was still pumping into furiously while squeezing her big, smooth tits. Their sweaty bodies were sliding against each other as they fucked roughly. "Do what you've been dreaming about for years! Blow a thick, fat load of cum into another woman! Forget about Sarah... give me what I want! And I want cum! I want that cum! I want that dick! Give me everything! Your cum! Your heart! Your soul! Give it all to me! Please!" she begged as he slammed his cock into her roughly. "Do you like it? Do you like my fucking cunt? Tell me! Please!"

"Yes!" Dave moaned, unable to contain himself. "Yes! Your pussy is amazing! I love it! YES! YES! So good! So fucking good! It's the best Goddamn pussy ever! UGHH! YES!"

"YES! YES! I'M GONNA CUM! YES! YES! YES! AHHHH FUCK! UGHHHHH! YES! YES! GONNA CUM! GONNA CUM! YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS! YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS! FFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!" Elizabeth screamed loudly. The house shook. The TV dimmed. She screamed in filthy pleasure as she cursed out a huge orgasm. Her body jerked as she came hard, her cunt flexing around his cock.

"Holy shit! Yes! YES! UGHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAWWWWDDDD!" Dave groaned as he was taken over the edge by her clutching pussy, his balls flexing mightily as a thick load of married cum exploded out of him, deep inside this evil specter's grasping cunt. Her evil pussy coaxed a huge load of cum out of his swollen nuts as he blasted stream after thick stream of cum deep inside her. He drove up into her, on instinct, ensuring his load got as deep inside her womb as possible.

"FUCK! YES! I LOVE IT! YES!" she squealed in delight, her body shivering in pleasure as she felt the married man's arms around her, holding her close as he filled her pussy with sperm, giving her the pleasure she craved.

"OH! FUCK! I LOVE IT! JESUS! YES! I LOVE YOU!" Dave groaned, before the pleasure became too much to take, blacking out as his cum kept firing deep inside the evil woman.

Dave was out for a few minutes, completely lost to the world. When he finally began to stir, he was lying back on the couch, coated in sweat, his cock covered in sex-juices but still hard. His eyes opening, it took him a few moments to regain his bearings and remember what he had just done. It didn't feel real. It couldn't have been.

Then he looked towards the TV, and was reminded how real of a situation he had fallen into.

The evil ghost, Elizabeth, was standing in front of it, facing the screen, naked, her long black hair hanging down her back. Her round, juicy, heart-shaped ass was pointed right at him. He could see his load dripping down her legs from her pussy as she looked down. The screen still glowed that eerie white, casting the room in a supernatural light.

Despite how luscious and sexy Elizabeth looked, now that his head was relatively clear, he remembered why he had done what he had just done. Ignoring his still hard cock, he spoke up.

"Sarah..." he called out, his voice a croak. She turned to look back at him with one eye, her expression hard to read.

"I know you want her back..." Elizabeth began. "And I could give her back to you, no sweat, but..." she paused, turning to face him again. His eyes immediately went to her big... heavy... naked tits, swaying lusciously as she spun around. She looked at him expectantly, something hidden in her hands. "But you have another option." With him watching, she opened her clasped palm, revealing a pair of rings.

One of them was the one Sarah bought at that auction, the one that belonged to the guy in the picture, Michael. The other one he was seeing for the first time. It looked fancy, with a nice, big diamond, but it also looked old, as old as the other one.

"Your wife found this one..." Elizabeth explained. "It belonged to my sister, but... it was meant for me." She looked at it longingly, toying at it with her finger. "I've been looking for it for years. It's the one last thing I need. Michael always said he wished he'd given it to me... not her. But you can right his wrong..."

"What?" Dave asked, confused.

"You don't have to rescue your wife... you can just leave her there," she began. "Just forget about her and help me instead."

"Wha... what?" Dave repeated, shaking his head.

"You can free me from my prison, right now." she said, taking a tentative step towards him. "All you have to do is... forsake your marriage to your wife and marry me instead. It's that simple..."

"What are you talking about?" Dave asked, confused. Did she really believe that would work? She talked about it like it was nothing to her.

"The only thing holding me in that prison was this ring," she began. "It's the one last thing I needed to escape. This ring was always meant for me. All you have to do is forsake your own marriage, take his old ring as your own, and put this ring on my finger. That would make us married! That would make us in love! And if you did that for me, I would be free from my prison. I would walk this plane again, for good. I could live again, after so, so long. And you can do that for me right now. So... can you help me?"

"What do you mean... forsake my marriage?" he asked, more curious than anything, not actually thinking about considering her insane offer.

"I mean, just... forget about Sarah. Leave her behind and move on. Acknowledge that your marriage is over, and that she was never good enough for you. Take your wedding ring off your finger and give it to me. Sacrifice it to me. Let your wife go, leave her behind, leave her in the prison you would free me from. And take a new wife instead. A better wife. A woman who can give you everything you ever wanted." Elizabeth explained. She leaned over in front of the TV, retrieving something that had fallen onto the table in front of the TV. "She's already left it behind. Why don't you do the same?" With that, she deftly flicked over a shiny object towards the seated man. Catching it, he opened his palms to reveal his wife's wedding ring. His eyes opened wide as he saw this. It must have been pulled from her finger when she got pulled into the TV.

"And why would I do this?" he asked as she stepped forward, her luscious nudity standing over him.

"Because you don't see what's coming next," she explained. She leaned over him and grasped his still standing prick, stroking it lightly. "There's a war coming, David. Me and my ilk are rising, and nothing will stop us. Even if you reject me, we both know that there's another man out there who won't be so stubborn. I'll keep capturing women, and stealing men, until I'm back here for good. I will come back, and so will my kind. And when we do, this land will burn, and the only ones who will be safe will be the ones who pick a side. You, Dave... have to pick a side. And you should pick my side." Despite everything, his cock was pulsing with delight as she warned him of this impending threat, throbbing between her fingers. What was wrong with him? "You choose me, and you'll be protected. And Sarah will too. Yes, she will remain imprisoned in a place not so far from hell itself, but she will be safe. Unhurt in the war that is to come. If you rescue her now, you'd be putting her at risk. You'd be choosing her over me, and trust me, you don't want me as your enemy. So... what do you say?"

Obviously, this sounded like the insane ranting of a lunatic. Some crazy war and apocalypse and other dire warnings. None of her words had changed his mind. He just wanted his wife back. But, the sight of her in front of him, leaning over to stroke his pulsing cock, her massive pale breasts hanging down, bouncing off each other as she jacked him off, drove him crazy. That, combined with the malice in her words, made his cock pulse with pleasure. He was as hard as ever. That, more than anything, was what was clouding his mind. With that being said, there was still too much good in him.

"No..." he panted as the female ghost stroked his eager cock. "Just give Sarah back to me. Please!" he begged. She kept jacking him off for a few more seconds, her eyes gazing into his, her expression unreadable, until finally, she smiled sadly. Pulling her hands off his slick, swollen prick, she stood up straight, her big tits bouncing perfectly.

"I guess I should have expected that..." she admitted. "Okay, you'll get what you want. I'll go back into that hell and give Sarah back to you. I'll just find someone else to give a lifetime of hot, rough and nasty sex. The sex you've been craving your entire life. Like the fucking we just did. The best sex of your life. The sex you'll never be able to forget about, even when Wifey's back in your arms. Are you really sure you can give that up?"

Dave had to think. It was true. What he just did with Elizabeth was amazing. It truly was the best sex of his life. Unforgettable. Even better than he had dreamed of. And it would be something he could never forget about. But as good as the sex was, it didn't compare to the love he felt for Sarah. That meant more than anything, right? Even though Elizabeth's ass was so round and juicy. Even though her cunt was like heaven, so tight it was. And even though her tits were so big and so round and so fucking soft. That stuff should never outweigh what he felt for Sarah.

"I'm sure." he affirmed as he did the best he could to shake these traitorous thoughts.

"Okay," she said with a resigned nod. "But... I don't have to leave just yet. We still have some time left before I have to go. Before I have to give Sarah back to you. So we can still have some fun first..." she said with a raised eyebrow.

"I... I don't think that's a good idea..." Dave said wisely, despite how tantalizing the offer sounded.

"Are you sure? I mean... you've already cheated once. It's not much worse to do it again. Get me off nice and good and hard just one more time. Drain that fucking monster between your legs. Empty your fucking massive balls inside me. I'm sure Sarah would understand. After what she's just gone through, she won't care what you had to do to save her." Elizabeth purred. She leaned over once again and took his prick between her fingers, stroking him once more, slowly and confidently. His gaze drifted into her canyon of cleavage, tempting him.

"No..." he croaked as she stroked him perfectly with one hand and cupped his balls with the other.

"What if I offered you my ass?" she purred, her words like silk. She could literally feel his cock jump with joy. "Would it change your mind if I offered you my smallest, tightest, most amazing hole? Michael couldn't get enough of my ass... he went crazy for it. I suspect you feel the same way." He shivered as she licked his ear. She was now jacking him off furiously, pleasuring his massive pole with full-length strokes. "Sarah would never give you her ass. Your wife, the love of your life, would keep you from that ultimate pleasure. Why not experience it with me? I'm just a crazy slut, right? That's what I'm here for. And trust me, my ass is built to take big cock. How bout it? One last romp before you're done with me for good?"

He knew it was a bad idea. He did. But she pulled back to meet his gaze with her own, her beautiful eyes staring into his soul, reading him like a book. She knew what he wanted, more than any other woman had before. Her massive, smooth, sweaty tits hung down, nearly grazing against his chest. They looked so huge like this. The view she was providing... the filthy words she was spouting... everything she did went straight to his cock, making him throb with need.

Still staring into his eyes, she already knew his answer.

************

All Sarah saw was fog.

Ever since she was pulled into the TV, she had fallen into a place she didn't recognize. A place she couldn't recognize, because she couldn't see anything through the hazy white mist. She padded around, her mind in a daze, wandering through nothingness.

Her memories were a daze. This place was affecting her mind as well. It took her what felt like hours till she remembered what had happened and how she ended up here.

Dave! She could only hope he was okay.

That ghost. That thing that brought her here. Elizabeth. She was real, and she had pulled her into this dreamscape. She'd been told that the ghost was after her husband, that she was targeting him. But Dave was stronger than even he knew. He could resist her and send her back here. As Sarah wandered through the fog, she only hoped that Elizabeth wasn't out there, stalking her.

She heard voices through the fog, screaming out into the haze.

"Bitch!"

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

Other women, screaming out in anger. These words weren't directed at her, obviously, but the ghost that brought them here. She began remembering what she heard about Elizabeth, and the words those voices said probably best described her. Sarah moved towards the source of this noise, but she never stumbled on anyone else.

She also heard other noises from far away. Voices, but she couldn't make out everything that was being said. She heard a woman's voice... and a man's.

"Dave!" Sarah called out, but her efforts were futile. No voice called out to her. No hero came to her rescue. Those two indiscriminate voices were continuing on, despite her.

These hard to hear words were a chorus in the background, sending a sense of dread through her. Was this a nightmare? Could she ever escape? Who was out there? What was happening? She had always enjoyed the sensation of being scared, but this was beyond that. This was no joke. This was true fear, and she couldn't be more scared.

The fog began to thin as she kept moving, until she heard the sound of splashing water. Moving towards it, she stumbled onto the edge of a lake. Getting onto her knees, she skimmed her fingers through the water. It was ice cold to the touch.

Scanning her gaze over the water, she realized she recognized it. This was the lake she was just at. Lake Bosley. But... a different version of it. A reflection of it. A version of it here in this weird place. Looking over the water, an image appeared through the haze.

A boat. With two women on board.

"Hello..." Sarah called out, voice echoing over the water, but neither acknowledged her. With Sarah watching, screaming voices carried over the water. The two women stood, wrestling with each other, until the boat tipped over, sending both of them into the water.

One head rose to the surface, spitting out water as she began to swim towards the far shore. Another head appeared from the water, but she was struggling to stay there.

"Carrie!" the woman struggling called out. "Please! I need help!"

The other woman didn't stop, still moving towards the shore.

"Carrie!" the struggling woman screamed out. "Please! I can't swim! Please! Can you help me?"

Still, no response.

"Please!" the woman cried out, clearly terrified. "Carrie! I need help! Please! I'm gonna drown!"

The other woman reached the shore. The struggling woman fell below the water as she struggled, her head reappearing a few moments later, barely staying afloat.

"CARRIE!" she screamed. "Can you help me?? Please!" The woman on the shore, Carrie, looked back, not moving. The woman in the water fell under the water again.

This time, she didn't come back.

The fog rolled over the lake, obscuring Sarah's view once more. She looked around, beyond confused. As her eyes drifted across the surface of the lake, she thought she saw something in the rippling water. Blinking to clear her eyes, she saw what seemed to be another world beneath the surface. A projection coming from somewhere else. Somewhere far from here.

Sarah could see two bodies, a man and a woman, writhing together. Naked.

The woman on top seemed familiar. It took her a few moments to place that she had seen her before. When she had gone back to Billy Tramone's place. This was the woman that he appeared to be with. Pale skin. Long black hair. Huge tits. But this wasn't Billy's house, and that wasn't Billy.

Whoever he was, he was sitting beneath her, on a couch. And she was on top of him, furiously riding him, taking his huge, swollen dick up... holy shit. She was taking him up her ass! Holy fuck! How could she take a cock up her ass, let alone such a fucking huge one? But she was taking it eagerly, riding him hard, smoothly taking his bloated cock up her tight rear, all the way up to the balls on every bounce. She was fucking him roughly, like a total slut.

Studying what she was seeing with her keen eye, she realized she recognized the room. She recognized the couch. It was hers. It was all hers. And that could only mean...

"Dave?" Sarah cried out, her heart breaking as she realized that her husband was the man with this woman. This cheap whore. This evil slut! How could he do this? Why would he do this? What was going on?

Sarah didn't have too much time to think, as the ground beneath her tilted upward, sending her into the water, falling even deeper into this world.

Even farther away from Dave.

*************

At that same moment, Dave was in heaven. Pure fucking bliss.

He was sitting back on the couch, body tensed as Elizabeth rode his hard dick once more. And this time, his cock was buried in her ass. And holy fuck! It felt incredible! The greatest thing he had ever felt. Better than anything else! His wife's pussy didn't match up. Not even close. No other girl matched up. No other experience, not his first time, not his wedding night, not his honeymoon, not anything. None of that compared to the feeling of Elizabeth's amazing ass around his hard, throbbing cock, swallowing his full length on every bounce.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she sighed as she bounced furiously on his erect post. Her ass was slamming down against his thighs as she straddled the married man, fucking him hard.

"Oh God! Yes!" Dave moaned, unable to contain himself. Both of them were covered with sweat as they fucked savagely, their bodies sliding against each other. Dave leaned forward to scrub his face into her monster rack, embracing the softness once more.

He knew this was a bad idea, but when she put it the way she did, it kind of made sense. One last fuck before parting, before his wife was rescued from her prison. Living out the dream of having anal sex, the nastiest sex possible, with an aggressive woman. Just once.

And it was even better than he had imagined.

"Please! Tell me how good this feels! Tell me how much you love it!" she begged, her body racked with pleasure as she heaved herself down on him.

"Oh my God! This is amazing! Holy shit! This is the best ever! Yes! The best fucking sex ever!" Dave moaned out, unable to stop himself, head falling back, his body tensed with pleasure. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his head, smothering his face into her cleavage, squashing her huge tits against him. As she did this, she took his entire cock inside her ass and ground against it, squeezing his swollen meat as tight as possible with her asshole. "God damn!" he cried out into her cleavage, his aching cock taken right to the edge. His body was awash with fiery pleasure, every nerve going crazy.

She resumed bouncing on his bloated weapon, taking it smoothly in and out of her ready ass. Her huge, smooth breasts slid against his gasping face as she fucked him. Reaching up with one hand to cup one of her mammoth udders, he guided the hard nipple to his mouth once again, sucking at the hard nub aggressively, flicking it with his tongue. His lips formed a tight seal around her round areola as he took as much breast-flesh in his mouth as possible.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,909 Followers
1...345678