Trilogy of Tits and Terror Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, they just focused on fucking, turning their attention solely on each other, doing it with an almost inhuman force, slamming into each other savagely. And through it all, Alice was forced to watch, held in place by Kelsey's dark magic. She had to watch her husband fuck this hell-spawned demoness in the body of an innocent teenager, her body warped by the sinful being inside her to be extra desirable. And hearing the words she forced him to say, hearing these words pass her husband's lips... a tear rolled down her cheek.

"You hear that, bitch?" Kelsey screamed out at Alice, her voice half-teenager, half demon. "Your husband's seen the truth and opted to join my side. Watch him... listen to him! Fuck! Goddamn! YES! He's fucking me so well! He loves me! And you will watch as he proves it to you! You will fucking watch, you stupid cunt... yes, yes, YES! You will watch your husband betray you for good! You will watch him commit the ultimate sin! You will watch him spurt that married cum inside me! You will watch your husband give another woman his baby!"

"What!?" Alice called out, able to form this one word out of pure shock.

"HOLY SHIT!" Jeff groaned, his eyes blazing with excitement as he fucked her even harder.

"Fuck me, baby, FUCK ME!" Kelsey screamed out.

"God damn! YES!" Jeff grunted out, molesting her massive, jiggling titties, driving her crazy. His hips were a blur, driving up into her.

"Yes! YES! YES!" Kelsey screamed, her body shivering with excitement as she slammed herself down onto him. His face was a mask of twisted, savage lust.

"You like that? YOU LIKE THAT!?" Jeff demanded.

"YES! I love it! I love that big married cock! It's so huge! Wasted on a bitch like her!" Kelsey screamed out. "I'm your bitch now! I get your cock! Not her! Never her!"

"Yes! Anything!" Jeff groaned. "I love it! I love YOU! I loved you from the start! You're so fucking sexy! Everything you said to my wife made my cock throb!"

"You love hearing me trash your ugly, dull, brainless wife!?" Kelsey asked, driving her ass down into him.

"YES!" Jeff moaned. Alice was sobbing now.

"How stupid she is..." Kelsey remarked. "Fuck... fuck! All her work... her life's work... it's for nothing! YES! All she's done is ensure that demoness cunt gets filled with her husband's huge married dick! YES!"

"Oh God!" Jeff groaned.

"Give me your baby! Fill my slut pussy with cum and give me a baby! Do you want to impregnate me? Do you want to knock this evil demon slut up and give her a baby?"

"YESSSSS!" Jeff roared, fully bathing in sin now. With a move, he grabbed Kelsey around the waist and rolled her onto her back, their lips rejoining in a deep, savagely lustful kiss, their tongues down each others' throats. Now on top of her, Jeff began pumping in and out of her, his bare ass rising and falling as he showed the demon slut no mercy, quickly fucking her at a furious pace. They lost themselves in each other, fucking each other. Kissing each other. Their attention was only on each other, and the pleasure they were feeling. Jeff only cared about Kelsey. And Kelsey cared only about Jeff.

Which is why Alice fell to the floor, forgotten.

Not sure if Kelsey realized what she had done, Alice crawled along the floor, trying to ignore her husband savagely fucking that evil slut mere feet away. But she heard them. Heard them loud and clear.

"You fuck so good baby... does wifey fuck you like you this?" Kelsey moaned out.

"No... never... she's boring. She can't fuck like you can! God damn!" Jeff groaned. Kelsey slid her hands onto his butt, squeezing it, digging into it with her nails as he fucked her roughly. Alice crawled over to her gear, finding her book, desperate for answers.

"Fuck me, baby... fuck your queen!" Kelsey announced.

"UGHHHH!" Jeff groaned, his head tucked against her shoulder, fucking her harder, driving his swollen prick into her.

"My sisters will rise from the ashes! Yes! Thanks to me! Yes! And thanks to you! Fuck me baby! Fuck me! That's why I'm here... for you! To convince you to join us! To use your... fuck... to use your talents to help my sisters rise. To ease them on their journey. All you have to do is fill me with cum, baby! Fill my slut pussy full of thick cum and give me a baby!"

"Oh god..." he gasped, the thought so insanely wrong that it could only make his nuts twitch with excitement.

"Give me a baby and cement our love forever!" Kelsey moaned out, hands scratching against his back. "Make me pregnant and I'll possess this body forever! Knock my slut pussy up and you'll get this kinda sex every fucking day!"

"UGH!" Jeff groaned, his cock throbbing with excitement.

"Join our side and you'll be a king among men!" Kelsey moaned out. "And I'll be your queen!" she announced again, as if this was a point she loved making. Her loud, inhuman demoness voice rose to the surface again, mixing with Kelsey's teen voice into a cocktail of delicious evil. "Queen Zephrys!" she roared. "Demoness QUEEN! I'll rise above my sisters and RULE this world! Beautiful and terrible, all will KNEEL before me! And with a king by my side, all will fall before my MAGNIFICENT POWER AND INCOMPARABLE DEPTHS OF SIN! THE WORLD WILL BOW BENEATH QUEEN ZEPHRYS! YES!"

As she roared in pleasure, the walls shook. And despite her terrible proclamation, Jeff only fucked her harder, rearing up to fuck her savagely. Everything was going perfectly for the demoness. She was so close to success.

But she forgot about Alice.

Too caught up in her own ego, Alice had caught the demon's mistake. Her slip. After hours of inquiring at her true identity, the demon had just gone and announced it.

Zephrys.

A name Alice had dismissed before, she rapidly flipped the pages to find her again. Seeing now that all the pieces fit, she moved to act.

"Ughh! Fuck me!" the demon known as Zephrys screamed out.

"Yes! YES!" Jeff moaned, fucking her harder than he ever knew possible. And she was fucking him back even harder. Their bodies drenched in sweat, her legs kicked up in the air, the bed was whining due to the stress of the savage fucking.

"I'm gonna cum, baby!" Zephrys moaned, her voice a teenage squeal of delight.

"Oh... I'm close!" Jeff said, his voice strained. They kept fucking hard, filling the room with unholy noise, and as they got closer to the crisis point, it felt like a deep beat was accompanying them. A hellish rhythm of crazy, nasty, filthy sex. Of unholy lust. The deep, illicit pulse of sin encompassing them, surrounding them, from just outside the walls. The demon's grip, getting so close to encircling them completely. Forever and ever.

But Alice still had something to say about that.

"I cast you out, Zaphrys!" Alice screamed out, summoning the purity of heart and the power of her message as she raised the cross high in the air. Zephrys's attention jumped from the man above her to Alice. Despite the savage fucking she was taking part in, she had to acknowledge the woman screaming her name. She swept her hand at the wife, knocking her back with her magic, and through it all, Jeff just kept driving into her like an animal. Seeing Alice discarded enough, she refocused on Jeff, wrapping her arms around his neck, looking up at him.

"Do it, baby! Make me cum! Fill my evil cunt with cum now! Forget about your dumbass wife! Give in to me!" Zephrys urged him. Jeff was so far gone at this point, acting beyond thought, on pure animal instinct. He wasn't listening. He was following the pleasure. He was just mindlessly fucking, without thought or care of the consequences.

"Zephrys!" Alice called out again. "Zephrys of the clan Black Ash, demon spawn, hell beast! I cast you out! I cast you back to hell!" she screamed out, cross raised with one hand with her book in the other, reading the words. Zephrys snarled at Alice, but the pleasure was dulling her reactions, and she was unable to truly fight her off. Jeff's cock felt too good, and she was so close to the edge that nothing could stop it.

And Jeff just kept fucking. That deep, pulsing, sinful rhythm was being matched by his driving hips. His balls twitched. A shiver ran down his cock.

He was close.

"Fuck you!" Zephrys snarled at the married woman as her pussy tightened with excitement.

"Zephrys, the power of Christ compels you! It sends you back to hell! Back from where you came! I cast you to hell! Go back, demon! I speak your name, Zephrys, and I cast you to hell, beast!" Alice called out with strength of spirit.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum! Do it! Now! Cum for me! Please! Do it! CUM INSIDE ME!" the demoness roared, a tinge of urgency in her voice.

"Guh!" Jeff grunted, beyond words, fucking along to the hellish pulse.

"Do it, baby! Cum for me! Do it!" Zephrys begged.

"I cast you down, Zephrys!" Alice stated. "The power of Christ... the power of love... the power of angels... the power of good... it casts you down, demon. Back to hell where you belong! The power of our marriage, of the bond it brings..." she stated, holding up her wedding ring. "Our love will win out. Our love will cast you down!"

"SILENCE, BITCH!" Zephrys roared, the room shaking. "YOUR MARRIAGE AND LOVE MEAN NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS HOT BODY!!"

"Oh fuck!" Jeff moaned, his nuts twisting.

"Do it baby!" Zephrys begged urgently. "Fill me up! Your cock feels so good!" she said, her eyes again pulled away from Alice to Jeff.

"I'm gonna cum..." Jeff groaned.

"Yes! YES! Please! Baby..." Zephrys urged, gripping him tight. "I need it so bad! I'm so close!"

"Ugh... oh... fuck..." Jeff groaned, a shiver running down his cock as he pumped his swollen meat inside of her spasming cunt.

"I'm gonna cum baby! I'm gonna cum too!" Zephrys panted.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck!" Jeff groaned.

"YES... YES... YES!" Zephrys screamed.

"I cast you down, demon! NOW! Zephrys, of the clan Black Ash, the power of Christ... the power of true love... the power that all is good and true... it all casts you out! I cast you back to HELL!" Alice screamed.

"AHHH!" Zephrys moaned, feeling a blissful sensation from her cunt and an inhuman tug from somewhere else. "I'm gonna cum! YES! YES! YES!"

"FUCK..." Jeff grunted, right up at the precipice.

"Go to hell, demon!" Alice added with purpose, her words finally taking hold.

It all happened in a moment. Kelsey, looking up at Jeff. And Jeff, looking down at her. And, for a single moment that he would never forget, the demon inside Kelsey rose to the surface. For a moment, he saw something he wasn't supposed to see. For a moment, Jeff saw the true Zephrys. The demoness in her true form. A form that couldn't be put into words or description, an unholy vision of pure, uncompromised sin.

And how did Jeff react?

He came like a cannon.

"AHHHHHH! FUCK!" Jeff moaned out, his voice guttural as his cock exploded, firing off thick jets of white-hot cum deep into her pussy. His eyes closed in pleasure as waves of bliss hit him. And in that same moment...

"UhhhhhhhhaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned, a dark, unholy, bestial moan of pleasure rising in her throat.

"UGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he groaned, his body tensed beyond belief.

Their voices combined in a violent, guttural, savage symphony of obscene pleasure, an unholy chorus of bestial need, colliding together like two huge waves, slamming into each other so violently it reverberated throughout the room.

But they weren't done yet.

"FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKKK!" Jeff groaned loudly, his voice sounding more like himself.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!" Kelsey screamed, even more loudly than before, her voice sounding more like her own.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes!" he groaned out loudly.

"Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! YES! YES! YES!" she squealed, her yells deafening. Both of them were caught up in the waves of pleasure coursing through them.

Again and again, his balls twisted as his cock kept firing off rockets of cum into the pussy below him. He humped roughly into her, his body flexing as he came hard, the hardest orgasm of his life.

"YES!" the young woman below him screamed out in pure pleasure, a teenage scream of bliss. Her limbs clutched him tight as her pussy locked around his pulsing shaft, spasming on it as she came hard. "Oh my God! Yes! YES!" she moaned.

"Oh my God!" Jeff panted, his cock still firing, his overfilled nuts emptying into the waiting pussy beneath him. He writhed on top of her as she held him close, her spasming cunt coaxing more of his thick seed into her welcoming pussy.

"So good!" she moaned, her big boobs sliding against his sweaty chest as they writhed against each other, riding this wave of pleasure. "UHH! UGH! YES! YES!" she squealed. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly as he humped into her, spilling his seed deep inside her.

This went on for what felt like forever but was probably just a few minutes. A few minutes of indescribable bliss, both of them achieving a new level of pleasure, together. Through it all, her pussy kept spasming, and his cock kept filling her up with his thick married seed. And when they both began to come down, at almost the same moment, their sweaty bodies collapsed against each other, panting for breath. Her limbs released her grip as her legs spread apart beneath him.

Both of them were barely conscious, trying not to fall asleep as they recovered. As they came down from their high, both of them were unable to keep their eyes open. The blazing red glow illuminating their eyes faded, getting dimmer and dimmer, almost gone as their eyes shut.

It took a few more minutes before either of them could find the energy to move or even think. But Jeff was the first to act. His head was finally clear, and he was still trying to fully put together what had just happened. Summoning the strength to move, he pushed himself up slightly and finally opened his heavy eyelids, looking down beneath him.

And what did he see?

The beautiful, innocent eyes of Kelsey Cooper, looking up at him.

The demoness was gone.

For a few moments, they both stared, searching for answers. The flood of memories returning to him, realizing what he had just done, he didn't know what to feel. Regret and shame hit him in waves, and he hoped to see forgiveness in the woman below him. Her gaze held his, and before he could say anything, she gave him a small, almost imperceptible nod of understanding. One simple gesture, absolving him of any blame. Showing complete understanding of what just happened. And, once that happened, she wrapped her soft arms around him again, hugging him.

"You saved me," she whispered in his ear.

"Honey?" Alice said, speaking up, unsure of if what she had done had worked. Jeff turned and looked up at his wife, his regret clear.

"Alice..." he croaked out, tears filling his eyes. Lifting himself up, sliding his softening cock out from the younger woman's pussy, he stood up and approached his wife, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm so sorry, honey..." he said, crying into her shoulder. It was an awkward sight, him naked, covered in sex-sweat, hugging his fully clothed wife. "That... it wasn't me. I promise! I swear!" she said, looking at her.

"I know, honey, I know," she said, nodding but still kinda shaken. "Are you okay?"

"I... I think so," he said, feeling like himself again. But the things he had seen and done here... he could never forget. Alice looked past him at the girl on the bed.

No longer emanating evil, she looked like any normal teen, although, in her case, bare naked and covered with sweat. The lights of the house were glowing again, illuminating her nude form. But the innocence that had been gone from her had returned, and even her body language reflected that. She had already moved to cover her nudity with her arms, before pulling up a bedsheet.

"Are you okay?" Alice asked her, approaching the woman that mere minutes prior had been torturing her with her words. But looking into her eyes, she saw none of that evil there. It was those lips that had said those words, but that wasn't this young woman.

"I think so..." Kelsey said. "I... don't know how it happened, but... oh my God," she said softly, the full weight of what happened now hitting her.

"It's okay, honey," Alice said, clasping her hand, reassuring her. "We'll help you through this. All of us." Kelsey's eyes jumped from Alice to the now stirring nun off to the side, to the man behind Alice, quickly pulling on his clothes. Alice examined Kelsey's eyes, looking for any sign of the demon still inside her. Sensing this, Kelsey reached forward and took the cross from Alice's hand, handling it without fear.

"Thank you," she said, looking up past the cross at Alice, the woman who saved her. Alice smiled brilliantly at her. "I'm... sorry for what I said... and did..." she added, her eyes glancing at Jeff.

"Uh... that wasn't you," Alice assured, but despite that, those words weren't gonna be forgotten by her either. Kelsey nodded and smiled lightly.

"Just one thing, though..." Kelsey began. "Can... um... can we not tell my parents what, uh... exactly happened?" It took Alice a moment to remember that this was a nice, sweet, church-going girl. Her parents, despite loving her, would never be able to forget about it if they found out what happened. They probably would blame her and Jeff for it. They wouldn't understand. Only the people in this room could.

"Of course," Alice assured, nodding her head at the young woman.

Minutes later, all the occupants of the room made their way downstairs. Jeff was redressed and cleaned up slightly, and Kelsey had done the same, throwing on some pajamas to cover herself up. Alice supported Kelsey as Jeff supported the now conscious Sister Marie.

When the Coopers saw their daughter, they ran to her. They sobbed with happiness as they hugged, all of them crying. They stayed like this for a while before Mr. Cooper moved over and thanked them for giving them their daughter back. He asked what had happened, but the Proctors assured him the answers would come later, telling him to be with his family.

The Proctors and Sister Marie stood away from the family and went back and forth for a bit, going over what had happened. Finally, they moved to part ways, their work done, with the promise to meet in a couple weeks to go over more fully what happened. They finally said their goodbyes to the Coopers as the sun began to rise, a bit of hope after a terrible night.

All seemed well.

But the thing that stuck with Jeff was during that last look back before stepping into his car. Him and Kelsey locked eyes. They had shared something this night. Despite everything, despite her being possessed, and him being hypnotized by her influence, they had still done the deed, and they had done it roughly. His body felt sore and exhausted thanks to her. And his seed was still leaking from her teenage pussy. This glance between was quick, one last moment between these two, an indecipherable message between the two, acknowledging what had just happened but not knowing what else to say. He looked away first before her, trying to move on, hoping to be able to move on from the events of the evening.

The Proctors got into their car and drove away.

**************

(Three Weeks Later)

Jeff and Alice had a lot of long conversations, going on about what had happened. He was of course beyond apologetic, and made sure to let her know that that wasn't truly him. That none of the things that happened in that room was really what nor who he was, or what he wanted. It was that demon that coaxed those words and actions out of him.

Alice knew it was true, of course. She knew her husband, and knew he would never ever act like he did. That being said, those words still hurt, and what happened there would never be forgotten. Plus, you know... falling under the influence of a powerful demoness like Zephrys can affect a person. Change them. And yes, while he certainly seemed affected by that night, she knew that he was putting on a brave face. He would never betray that he had been affected strongly by what Zephrys did to him. That was just the type of man he was. Always wanting to look unbothered. But Alice wasn't careless, and she knew that she had to keep one eye on him and study how he'd been affected by what had happened.

1...345678