Trinity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wasn't as patronizing as it sounded. Obviously, both of us would find other people. Brenda was beautiful and of course, I already had met my one-and-only. So, I was actually pleased and relieved that she gave me enough respect to make the first move.

I got my kindest grin and said, "You were a wonderful wife, and I know you will be to the next lucky man. You are a stunningly attractive woman and it would be criminal to hide your light under a bushel. So, we both need to start the process of moving away from each other."

She looked at me sadly. Her expression said, "I wish we were moving together, not apart."

I added gently, "We both need to start over." I believed that. There is never any going back once a bond has been broken, no matter how much you want it to happen. If you do, it's always going to be an imperfect compromise with the past. Stella gave me promise for a bright future. I wanted Brenda to have the same hope.

I was also getting to know my star-girl. Stella might have appeared out of a wormhole from the center of the galaxy. But personality-wise, it was like she'd blown into town on a bus from Nebraska.

She was simple, happy, and warm-hearted, not an implacable alien overmind. Although, once in a while I had to warn her to stay out of my head. She kept tiptoeing in like a faithful Golden Retriever, just checking, wanting to be reassured.

I'd rented a house in Sandia Heights, which was a quick commute down State 556 to the National Labs. The neighborhood was upscale but still rural in feel. It gave Stella room to roam without being bothered by close neighbors.

The guy who I rented it from wanted to sell the place and so we made a deal. Once the divorce was finalized I'd buy it for his asking price. In the meantime, it was off the market. The purchase happened a mere month and a half later.

Helping Stella adapt to my world more than compensated for any lingering regret about losing Brenda. Stella's world was a preview of earth's future. It was disastrously overpopulated and polluted to a point where its trillions of residents had to exist inside polymer domes. So, by necessity their society was highly regulated and restrictive.

Everybody was assigned a role at birth and they lived their lives doing whatever they were designated to do. Stella herself was a console operator in a transporter center. Hence, she was knowledgeable about one small thing that was totally irrelevant in my world.

Think cellphones. They're ubiquitous. Everybody uses them. Still, very few of us understand the underlying electronics of a cell phone, or a cellular network or would be able to create one. That was Stella's situation. She wasn't one of the masterminds who built and oversaw the technology or directed the work. She was a simple tech.

Now, let's transport you back to the 18th century. Knowing how to use a cell phone wouldn't do you any good back then. While at the same time, every person around you would know how to cope with life better than you. That was the challenge that Stella was facing. Even though she had experience with a world that was light years more advanced. She had to learn to live here.

She spent hours on the internet. They had the same general concept in her world. But the access was implanted in a person's mind. So, all they needed to do was have the thought. Now, Stella had to navigate social media and all the other detritus of life on the grid. Even worse she had to do it on a device that she considered to be one step above a stone tablet.

As Stella learned to talk, dress and act like a regular earth woman I began to take her places, just like a normal couple. We were dining one evening at Antiquity, which is off Albuquerque's historic square. It has the best chateaubriand in town. So, Brenda and I had eaten there a lot in the past.

No guy would be completely secure appearing in public with a woman like Stella. She creates a stir wherever she goes. Necks crane, people stare, it's like the denizens of the African veldt when the lion makes an appearance. Still, I had no concerns about losing her since she never seemed to notice other people. It was like I'd imprinted on her like a baby duckling.

Tonight, she was in a classic little-black-dress with a simple string of pearls. She has such perfect features that you actually get a rush looking at her, like a fine work of art. All the men and some of the women were staring lustfully at her as she got comfortable in an intimate little booth along the wall.

We were sharing a plate of carpaccio and Stella was so entranced by the little slices of beef that she was cooing and purring in my head. That was when a sociable voice said, "Hello Davey, I knew I'd run into you sooner or later."

I'd heard that voice for fourteen years. So, I said cheerfully, without looking up, "Brenda!! So good to see you." She was standing next to our table with a guy who was obviously her date. She was as vital and sexy as ever.

I rose from the booth and said by way of introduction, "Stella, this is my former wife Brenda."

Stella looked up and said equably, "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Brenda. Davey has nothing but good things to say about you."

It was brutal. The full force of Stella's beauty made both Brenda and her date blink. It was like the reaction when you step from shade into bright sunlight.

Brenda said, flustered, "This is my fiancé Tom." We shook.

I knew who Tom Holland was. He was the biggest developer in the entire Middle Rio Grande Basin and rumored GOP candidate for the Senate. We'd both definitely traded up. I said, "It's a pleasure meeting you Tom and I wish you two nothing but happiness."

Then, there was the typical smiling retreat that people execute when they can't get out of a situation fast enough. I sat down and the two of them walked on toward their table. Holland gave a final unbelieving backward glance. Stella said serenely, "She still regrets losing you and that man has a very dirty mind."

Running into Brenda was just a coincidence. We were at Antiquity for another reason. I looked into Stella's incredible emerald eyes and said, "I told you that we have a commitment ceremony when two people bind themselves to each other.

She said, "Yes, but there is no implant to guarantee fidelity."

I said, "But we do have a token that the woman wears to indicate her allegiance." I had learned to somewhat mask my thoughts. So, it was a surprise when I pulled out the ring.

I said, "We can only promise to be faithful. But I would die before I betrayed this." The blast of pure unadulterated love nearly knocked me out of the booth.

She said eagerly, "So can we have sex now??!!"

*****

We had sex for the first time that night. I was nervous. It wasn't a matter of performance. It was the concern that you'd have making a final intimate connection with the most important woman in your life.

The additional complication was that this woman was not exactly human, and she was from a culture where the act of sex was transactional, rather than one of special intimacy. So, I wanted to take it slow.

We both knew what was going to happen. So, we made our way directly into the bedroom. I walked up to my star-girl and gazed into those unworldly emerald eyes. They were full of childish innocence. I said, "How do you begin to make love in your world?"

She said offhand, "We just mate. There's no ritual."

She added nervously, "I have never done this with somebody who I've feel this way about and I'm afraid I'll do something wrong."

My thoughts exactly. So, I said, "Come here" and very gently placed my hands on her back. She timidly stepped forward into me and against my body. The feeling of her huge tits against my lower chest was wonderful. I lowered my face to her lips and kissed her. She kissed me back chastely with her lips but that was all.

I broke the kiss and she was staring at me wide-eyed, with a look like she had never been kissed before, and she had just discovered she liked it. I said astonished, "You've never kissed anyone."

She answered like it was a silly question, "What does that have to do with sex?" I could see that this was going to be a special experience.

We were both standing in the middle of the room with me holding her, one hand lightly behind her back and one behind her lower waist, just above her gorgeous round ass. I lowered my lips to hers one more time and just nibbled on her lips. She began to breathe a little heavier.

I flirted with her lips for a minute or two and then moved across her beautiful face to snack on an ear. She made a little sound and stepped the rest of the way forward plastering herself against me. I kissed down her neck to her shoulders. I could hear her breathing loudly now.

I went back to her lips. She was panting and her mouth was slightly open. I just teased her lips with my tongue and suddenly her jaw relaxed, and her mouth opened, and I was totally inside her sensual mouth. It was hot. Our tongues dueled as the noise of her breathing continued to increase in volume.

I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes again. She was gazing at me with an absolutely orgiastic wide-eyed stare, lost in her own feelings. I reached with my hand and slowly unzipped her little black dress all the way down to her butt. She gave a quiet little moan. I looked back into her eyes and she was staring at me without seeing me. I slipped the front of the dress down exposing her breasts in a black lacy bra.

She had her girls hoisted to "stun" and the vision of the overspill of her huge tits was breathtaking. I'd always known that she had the most glorious set of boobs. I undid her bra and let it slip down her arms to rest on the top of the dress. She was now naked from the waist up.

I looked at her amazing breasts. They were enormous, full, and firm, perfectly shaped, and as she moved her arms back to my shoulders they didn't jiggle as much as they lilted magically, with symmetric waves running through them as they bounced. Her nipples were huge and cherry red and quaveringly erect. They looked intimidatingly functional.

I was holding her and looking at her like I had never seen breasts before. She was looking back at me with wonder written all over her face, like she had never experienced being examined like that. In some ways that was true at least by a resident of the planet Earth.

The exploration of the woman who was my wife, but not quite my wife continued. I moved to drop her dress to the floor. She stepped back in order to clear her legs. As it fell all that I could see was perfection. Her figure was like something out of a renaissance sculpture or maybe an anatomy textbook.

Her stomach down to her pussy was perfectly shaped, with smooth little hills and valleys that screamed female fertility. Her waist was a tiny bridge joining her spectacular upper body to her amazingly wide and tightly muscled hips. I knew that she had unearthly strength and grace. But the extreme contrast between her waist and her hips was astonishingly sexual.

Then I noticed the fresh natural smell of her skin and hair, which is like bright sunlight on the most luxuriant garden imaginable. It is the smell of good health and outdoors coupled with a bouquet of earth goddess scent.

She also had on just a dab of man killing perfume that was driving me wild. The musky scent of her growing arousal mixed with her natural healthy smell and her intoxicating perfume made me insane.

I desperately shed every stitch of my clothes while I was holding her at arms-length with my other arm studying her. We were naked. Then we came back together. I could feel my rock hard cock between us poking her firm belly. I looked into her eyes. She was still wide eyed looking at me like a bird that had been hypnotized by a snake. It was like she was feeling things that she didn't understand.

I dropped my mouth to hers and crushed her to me. She gasped loudly. She is tiny and the sensation of that full round body, which is both small and muscularly substantial at the same time flattened against me, was beyond description. I had not touched a single hot button that she owned and yet we were both panting loudly. We kissed passionately, open mouthed for several minutes. It was like she was just discovering the depths of her passion.

I looked once more into her eyes. The extraterrestrial woman was still in there looking back. She said with almost innocent earnestness, "Fuck me!!" I led her by one hand, and she lay gracefully on the bed, one leg out and one leg slightly bent with the knee raised. I lay down next to her and lightly stroked her breast. She moaned forcefully and her hips bucked.

I moved my hand down to that beautiful pussy and dipped my finger into it. She had been staring at me with the same wide-eyed and almost innocent stare she had been giving me since we started this. When I slid my finger into her boiling hot slit her eyes rolled up in her head and she came instantly, loudly, and violently.

I held my hand on her mound while she humped it crying out urgently. The muscles in her legs stood out in stark relief as she stretched her legs straight out in front of her on the bed. Her toes were curled to a point where I couldn't see them on her feet. Her stomach muscles were churning and jumping like angry ocean surf.

When the climax washed out of her she opened her eyes. Whatever passed as a preliminary was out of the way. She was massively hungry. She unceremoniously rolled me on top of her, inserted me into herself, groaned loudly, wrapped her legs around my hips and began bucking like she was going to die if she didn't quickly finish what we had just started.

I was slamming into her and her small body literally bounded up into the air and back down on the bed from the force. The humping made her huge breasts bounce in a number of different directions at once and gyrate in elliptical circles on her chest. She was shrieking and moaning while clawing my back to ribbons.

Her wild bucking meant that we were going to reach the end of the line a lot sooner than I wanted, but biology is biology. When I came, the world contracted down to what was going on in my balls and I literally saw spots. She yelled, "Ohhhhhhhh, Yessssssssssss!!" Then, she couldn't handle the convulsions, and she passed out colder than a mackerel.

It took me several minutes to get enough oxygen back into my system so that I could think rationally. Stella was still out like a light. But her insides continued to frantically churn. Her occasional full body shaking, and her frantic rapid breathing told me she was still alive.

I rolled off her and looked at her lying there spread-eagled. And I said to myself, "I cannot believe that this amazing woman is mine." She slowly opened her eyes and looked wonderingly at me. She said, "Now I understand why people are committed for life."

*****

Stella and I had an incredible sex life. She couldn't seem to get enough of it. She said that she had never had a mating experience where there was emotional attachment. She told me that she wasn't even aware that emotions were involved.

Sex on her world was akin to going to the gym. The entire planet used a network that was like a hookup version of Yelp. If you wanted to have sex, you merely selected the profile of a nearby partner. You fucked. Then you left a star rating and reviews. It might be impersonal. But it was definitely efficient.

Stella told me that she got as wild as she did, because the emotional attachment made the intimate sensations all-the-more intense. I told her that was the reason why sex on this world was called "making love." It was like that insight gave her a great new social breakthrough.

We were bonded a month after the divorce. Stella wouldn't use the term "married." She said it didn't reflect how she felt about me. The bonding only involved her and me. It would have been that way even if Stella's relatives weren't living in another arm of the galaxy. That was just who we were.

Stella insisted on an Invidian bonding. That was what her home world eventually translated to in my head. I discovered why she wanted to do it that way when we went through the ceremony.

We decided to hold it in a special place. So, our wedding night was spent in a REI Half Dome tent. We were sitting on a rock ledge in the Face of the Shield, the huge cliff behind Albuquerque in the Sandia range. The sun was setting over the purple vastness of the desert landscape. The lights of the city were beginning to twinkle in the growing darkness below us.

Stella was enthralled. Her planet might have been more advanced. But it had paid the price in catastrophic overcrowding and environmental ruin. Living was a joyless exercise there. My world was a wonderland of new experiences and Stella celebrated every discovery she made.

My bride was in rough hiking gear, not a long white dress. We had made our way up to the Knife Edge cliff via a trail that only experienced hikers and rock climbers can handle. Stella managed it better than most of the regulars.

One of Stella's quirks was that she could effortlessly master any physical challenge. I was beginning to get the sense that, in addition to mindreading, my new wife had abilities that were not of this earth.

We hung our legs over the edge, the July evening was soft and fragrant, Stella told me to lay back on the rock. She lay back next to me holding my hand. The sky was darkening to shades of purple and red, the moon was rising, and the first stars were beginning to come out.

Stella pointed toward the Pleiades cluster and said tenderly, "Concentrate on that." I followed her finger to the familiar collection of stars. As I did that, I felt her tip-toe into my mind. She planted a tiny psychic beacon that broadcast a pure and steady signal of nurturing love. It formed a powerful subliminal connection between us.

When she finished she said in benediction, " That will remain between us forever. Now we are bonded." And thus, we were married. It wasn't in the conventional sense. But it was as a deep, true, and permanent as any ceremony that has ever been conducted in front of a priest.

Life went along that way for almost a year. It was an endless series of adventures and simple pleasures. I was never happier. But of course, the gods love to fuck with me.

So, I came home from work on a beautiful fall day in the desert. The sun was shining, and the temperature was in the seventies. It was the beginning of football season and I was wondering how the Lobos would do in the Mountain West this season.

I entered from the garage whistling a happy tune and there was my wife, She was standing in our kitchen with the handsomest man I have ever seen - anywhere - movies, TV, the cover of GQ. He was wearing the same outfit Stella had worn when I first discovered her.

Stella looked grim. She said, "Davy, we need to talk."

Those fatal words are normally the prelude to monumental heartbreak. But I could feel my little beacon emitting its pure, steady signal. Nothing had happened to disturb our bond - yet!! Even so, my blood pressure shot up to "heart attack" because of the look on Stella's face.

She said meekly, "This is Kalel. He is a grunt-grunt-snarl. He has come to take me back to Invidia." The concept of a bounty hunter came to mind.

I bleated, "Back where??!!" Even though I knew exactly what she was talking about. It was just a reflex reaction.

Along with being as handsome as a Greek god, Kalel was built like one. I was wondering if there was anybody on Stella's planet who wasn't unearthly perfect. He gave me a contemptuous smirk and said, like he was talking to the family pet, "We have been searching for Stella since she jumped the portal. Now that we have found her I am here to return her."