Trinity, Whiskey, and Me

Story Info
Drinking after a wedding can lead to weird things!
4.4k words
4.52
60k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dani107
Dani107
14 Followers

It was going on midnight, but the reception for my cousin Oliver's wedding was still in full swing. All the family had arrived at my Uncle's lake house, a beautiful sprawling several acres that sat far enough away from any neighbors that no worries of complaints about noise were had. The only problem with so much family, was that there WAS so much family here. I'd always been kind of a black sheep, so I had always stayed away from such things. But Oliver and I had grown up together, I was closer to him than most, so I wasn't gonna miss his big day.

So here I was now, having a smoke in the gazebo by the lake. It was far enough away from the reception where I could still hear the noise, but it was a bit quieter and I couldn't see it since there was a hill between us. And I could still see up the path, thanks to a string of mood lights, should anyone come down so I could slip into shadows should I choose, or so I thought.

"Hey bro!"

"What the fuck!?" I jumped, startled that someone had snuck up on me.

"I thought I'd find you down here Jake."

It was my sister, Trinity, barefooted in a black skater dress that showed a lot of back and shoulders, and carrying a whiskey bottle. She knew I liked whiskey. She was also a little bit tipsy, but she was old enough to drink, being 23 to my 27. We had always been close, always hanging out together outside, yet she stayed home while I left. My weird, little, tomboy sister.

"Yea, I had to get away from all the ,Where ya been, what are you doing these days, why don't you come around more often questions." I said.

"Awe, they just miss ya bro." She said, while uncapping the whiskey and taking a swig.

She handed it to me, and I took a long pull on it. I had had a couple of drinks already, so I knew this was gonna have me really feeling it, especially since we killed half the bottle swapping it back and forth.

I sat down on the bench with my back towards the walk way. There was a wall of shrubs there so if anyone did come down They wouldn't see me. They'd see Trin though, as she was up and spinning around, kind of dancing to the music that could be heard over the hill. I could see from the string of lights we had, the sweat that had beaded up on her face and chest. I don't know why I thought it, but it was rather erotic, seeing her hot and sweaty, dancing around. She was a head shorter than myself, with small but perky breast, and smooth tan legs, and light brown hair. I shook my head to gain myself, and to stop looking at her that way. We'd always been close, close enough to even skinny dip when we were younger and think nothing of it, but that was then, and I've never had thoughts about her body till now. Maybe it was the whiskey.

"Fuck it's hot!" She suddenly exclaimed. "Who has a fucking wedding on the hottest day in August!"

"They probably didn't know it was gonna be this hot Trin." I said, laughing at her.

It was hot, and humid. There were mist fans up by the reception, but down here by the lake, it was just muggy, with only a slight breeze every now and then to cool us. I was now bare footed myself, and had already unbuttoned my shirt over half way when I came down earlier.

"Luckily I was sitting in the back when the ceremony was going on, no one could really see me," she said, "i was able to slip my panties off to let my pussy breath."

"What? Trinity, what the fuck man?!" I said, half shocked, and laughing.

"Well, my crotch was getting hot!" She laughed, "and I needed a hair band."

At this she twirled into a pose where she was pointing at her hair, smiling like a jack ass. I dropped my head and laughed when I saw, sure enough, her panties were holding hair up.

"What the hell sis?" I said while smiling.

"Gotta do, what ya gotta do sometimes." She replied, looking proud, "besides, makes me feel kinda naughty walking round with no bloomers on!"

At this she turned her back towards me, and with a bite of her bottom lip, flipped up the back of her dress to show off her pantiless ass.

I turned my head away quick, even though it was a nice ass.

"Trin, stop flashing me weirdo."

"What? You've seen my booty before!"

"That was then, when we were younger and only when swimming."

"Well," she started, looking sideways at me with a mischievous grin, "a butt shot isn't technically flashing, this is!"

And quickly, she pulled up the front of her dress, flashing her neatly trimmed pussy.

"C'mon Trin, I don't wanna see your snatch! Go show some other guy up there, someone who isn't your brother!" I said, trying to hide the fact that my dick got excited at seeing her pussy. It had been a while for me, mainly by choice as I wasn't interested in dating at the moment.

"They're either taken or some other member of family." She said with a mock pout on her lips.

"Besides, looks like it wasn't too bad of a view for you." She said, slyly looking at my crotch as I tried unsuccessfully to adjust myself without her noticing.

"Stop it." I said, standing and turning away from her. The whiskey was really in my head now, both heads, and her flashing me wasn't helping.

"C'mon Jake, I'm all hot an bothered!" She said, walking up behind and grabbing my ass, "weddings always make me ho...oh, nice ass bro...so horny! I can see your starting to stand at attention, we can help each other out, relieve built up tension!"

She said all this with a sultry whisper in my ear, as she rubbed my ass. It was when I felt her other hand come around front and graze my hardening cock that I decided I need to put a stop to this.

"Ok sis, chill out!" I said, pushing her away, "we're siblings! Brother and sister! We can't do this! Stop being weird!"

"Weird is my thing, I like being weird." She said, with a lusty look in her eyes.

She moved over to the bench with her back towards me, and looked back at me over her shoulder. One hand began rubbing her ass, pulling the dress up a little, while I could tell her other hand was rubbing her crotch.

"It'll only be this one time. I came here wanting to get fucked by the hottest guy here, and that's you my handsome brother."

"You're drunk Trinity." I said.

"Yes, and very fucking horny."

She leaned forward a bit, placing one foot up on the bench. I could almost smell the sweet musk of her pussy right then.

Looking back at me, she slid one hand back and pulled her dress, showing her ass to me again, but slid that hand back down, one finger gliding through the crack of her ass to the moist, wetness of her pussy, now where I could really see it. She casually slid a finger inside herself.

"Oh fuck Jake, my pussy is so wet and hot. Don't you wanna dip your prick in and find out how hot it is?" She asked, a slutty grin plastered on her face.

My drunken haze had me just standing there, staring, dumbfounded. My sister was wanting me to fuck her.

"Please, please, pretty please Jake? Just this once, I'll never ask again!" She begged.

"I can see your thinking about it." She grinned, as I looked down and my cock was ready to pop out of my pants.

"Trinity, stop this, i...

"Hello? Anyone down here?" A loud voice called from up the path.

I rushed forward and pushed Trinity off the bench, into the corner of the gazebo where the wall of shrubbery would hide her from whoever was walking down. I cringed as I heard her butt hit the concrete.

"Ow! What the fuck?"

"Hush!" I said, "someone's coming!"

"Hey Jake!"

I looked up and saw my Uncle Bart walking, or stumbling, down the walkway towards us. I could tell he'd had a good bit to drink.

Trinity was trying to get up, so I leaned forward, against the rail over the bench to keep her down, realizing too late that I now had my crotch in the vicinity of her head.

I looked down, only to be greeted with a wicked grin as she realized this as well.

"Jake, my boy, how the hell are ya?" Said Bart loudly.

Bart was a big, round man, who specialized in talking about anything that had to do with himself. I knew it was gonna be a one-sided conversation, to which I was relieved, but as long he didn't get too close to see my drunk, horny sister sitting on her butt below me.

Suddenly I felt hands tugging on my belt, tugging at the zipper, trying to gain entry.

"Hey uncle Bart, I'm good, how's things with you?" I asked, trying to fight off two hands with my one, as my other hand was on the railing. I didn't want it to look weird.

"Oh, I'm great my boy!" Exclaimed Bart, "money, money, money!" Or so that's all I heard as he starting talking about himself.

He was almost to us when I felt a sudden breeze on my dick. Apparently I lost the fight with Trin, and she had managed to fish my cock out of my pants. I then felt her hands wrap around my cock, and looked down in shock and fright. Bart definitely didn't need to see this.

Trin looked up, smiling wickedly and opened her mouth. All I could do was put my hand on her forehead and try to hold her back.

Bart was now closer.

"Jake, blah blah blah...what ya doin over there son?"

"Oh, nothing Uncle Bart, I was, uh, actually taking a piss!" I laughed, maybe a little too awkwardly. Luckily there was a small bench on the other side of the path.

"Uncle Bart, maybe you should sit down for a bit, looks like the liquor got a hold of you tonight!" I said, trying not look like I was singlehandedly fighting off a rabid racoon, of which Trinity was putting up just as much of a fight. I could hear her quietly giggling as she was trying to put my dick in her mouth.

Bart had finally sat down, and was off into some story about himself, when I felt my hand get knocked away from her head, and a warm mouth engulf the head of my raging hard on.

My face fell in shock, mouth open, eyes wide. Apparently Barts story hit an interesting point for he thought that was what my expression was for.

"I know!" He said drunkenly, "I couldn't believe it either!"

"Damn Bart!" Was my only reply as he went more into his talking.

I think I tried to push her head away again, only to have her grab my wrist and force the entire length of my cock into her mouth and throat.

"Oh fuck me!" I said too loud.

"That's what I said!" Bart almost yelled, "those fuckers don't know who their messing with!"

Trinity was slowly sucking my cock, pulling almost all the way off before taking me all back into her mouth. I felt the head in her throat. She gagged a little. I thought Bart would've heard a couple of times, but he was so into his bullshit story that he heard nothing.

I was now leaning on the rail with both arms. I'd given up trying to fight Trinity off my dick, and just let her have way with me.

As she was sucking me off, one hand was now wrapped around the base while the other was stroking and caressing my balls.

Uncle Bart was going on and on, unknowing what was happening not even 20 feet away from him.

I felt my balls tighten up, I knew I was about to cum. Trinity must have felt it as well because her mouth got tight on the head of my cock, her hand furiously jacking me off. I was leaning heavy on my arms, head almost all the way down, not even paying attention to what was being said from my drunk uncle.

I erupted. My cock exploding a flood of semen into my sister's mouth and throat. I was so full, my cock kept pumping it out. I heard Trinity moan, almost too loudly. I put my head down to hide the intense orgasm that was surely screwing up my face.

"Oh boy, those were some times...you alright boy?" Asked Bart.

"Huh? Yea, ye...oh, yea. Yes, Uncle Bart, I'm good, just yawning. Little drunk and a little tired is all." I said with a weak smile.

Trinity still had her mouth on my cock. How she took my massive load and not drown was a wonder. I thought I was gonna blow the back of her head out, I came so hard.

"Hellooooo?"

"What the?"

I heard Trinity laugh, lips still softly sucking and kissing the head of my dick, which was still hard, regardless of how hard I just came.

I looked down quickly. She looked up, with a pleased smile and cum all around her lips. So she wasn't able to take it all.

"Shhhh" I told her.

"Ok" she said with a grin, and preceded to take all of my dick in her mouth.

My knees nearly buckled as my Aunt Jane came walking down the path, clearly looking for Uncle Bart.

"There you are! Oh, hi Jake!"

"Hi Aunt Jane." I said with a weak smile.

"Heeeey baby!" Growled Uncle Bart, "you ready for some big man lovin!?"

"Oh how gross!" I heard Trinity say around a fit of giggles. I popped her on the back of the head to shut her up, I got a quick bite on my balls for it.

"C'mon big guy, enough fun for you tonight. Jake looks worn out from all the bragging I'm sure you've been doing." Said Aunt Jane.

"Not from the bragging", whispered Trinity. I shoved my cock back in her face to quiet her, which brought on another fit of giggles. Please God, don't let them hear her.

"C'mon, up and at 'em." Said Jane to Uncle Bart, "Jake you be careful down here, and find your sister, I didn't see her anywhere up at the reception."

"I'm sure she's around here somewhere, probably up to no good." I said, which brought a muffled giggle from down below me, as Trinity now had a mouthful of my balls as she continually stroked my still hard cock.

Aunt Jane now had Uncle Bart up, and they were now walking back up the trail. They both turned once to wave and say good night, and off they went.

I watched them walk away with Trinity still sucking on my junk. Once they were out of sight I stood back quickly, surprising my sister. The next moment after was rather comical.

For some reason, my senses overloaded with whiskey, fear, and pleasure, I only then realized my pants were now around my ankles, so when i stepped back i tripped, and fell hard on my ass. Add that to the look on Trinity's face, wet from spit and cum, her eyes wide and her mouth fully open, with her hands up by her head, if anyone had seen they would've been rolling laughing. At the moment, I didn't feel like laughing.

I stood, kicked my pants the rest of the way off, pulled my shirt off, grabbed her underneath her arms and hauled her up to her feet. I noticed a wet spot on the floor and knew her pussy must be dripping right now. She looked at me with a wide eyed, wicked look on her face, licking her lips.

"So you wanna get fucked huh?" I asked, my voice deep with lust and a bit of anger.

She grinned, then launched herself forward, shoving her tongue in my mouth, and running her hands over my chest. I grabbed the back of her head, but instead of pulling her away, shoved my tongue deep in her mouth, tasting whiskey and cum.

We kissed hard before I shoved her away towards the bench, turning her around.

"Grab the bench." I said, almost growling.

Still grinning, she leaned over and grabbed the bench, sticking her ass up for me. I pulled the back of her dress up and over her ass, kneeling down behind her. I was right. Her pussy was soaking wet, the inside of her legs bathed in her juices.

With no hesitation I drove my tongue as far as it would go inside her, lapping up her overflowing juices like a dog to water. The aroma of her pussy, sweet in my nose, drove me insane to eat her out to the point of cumming on my face. I heard her squeal loud, and had no care if anyone heard.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! She repeated, pushing herself back towards me, grinding her pussy on my face, as I tongue fucked her sloppy wet snatch.

I would remove my tongue, just to lick hard at her clit, and run my tongue up over her asshole, which made her moan and swear some more.

"Oh fucking god, fuck yes, eat my fuckin ass motherfucker, fuck!"

I drove me tongue in her ass, making her arch up her ass up more, only her toes touching the ground.

I could sense her legs start to quiver, so I shoved my face back in her pussy, tongue deep in her hole, while furiously rubbing her clit.

She started to scream when she came, but I heard her slap her hand over her mouth to keep herself quiet. I didn't care. Her scream, mixed with the shaking of her legs, caused me to eat her pussy harder, her juices flowing onto my face. She raised one bent leg off the ground her orgasm was so hard.

When her shaking had let up some, I stood up. She was now laying with her top half on the bench, ass still in the air, head turned sideways, swearing under her breath with her eyes closed, face sweaty.

I took a moment to listen, music was still coming over the hill, which meant there were still some people up and partying. But no one else had made there way down here, to which I was glad.

I looked back down at my sister's ass, then gave a double handed, open palmed slap on both butt cheeks. She raised up on her hands with a look of pleasure and pain. She turned and looked at me.

"You motherfucker!" She said, breathing heavy and smiling.

"No, sister fucker." I said, grabbing my rock hard cock and slapping her pussy with it.

"Oh fuck yes!" She said.

I wiped my hand across my face, wet from her orgasm, leaned forward and rubbed her face with it, to which her lips parted and she eagerly sucked her juices off my fingers, tasting herself.

She was still looking back at me with lust filled eyes as I lined my cock up with her cunt, causing her to tense up and moan as I put just the tip in. Then I slammed my cock all the way in, making her cry out and grab the bench and the railing.

I pulled out almost all the way, before slamming into her again. This I did a few times, causing her to cry out each time. Then I grabbed her hips, and started fucking her hard. This is what she wanted, and I was gonna give it to her.

I fucked her hard for several minutes. I knew from experience that once I'd cum once, I could maintain until I was ready to cum again.

"Oh fu..oh fuck, fuck me, fuck!" Was all my sister could say.

I let up pounding her pussy, giving her a chance to breathe, slowly sliding my cock in and out of her. Her pussy felt so amazing, tight, and hot.

I leaned forward, sliding my hand up her back and asked if she was ok.

"Oh god yes, I fucking love this! I've never been fucked like this in my life!" She replied.

Feeling a sense of pride in myself, I slammed my cock back into her, fucking her hard again.

Suddenly she cried out, and dropped down onto the bench again, her legs almost giving out. I caught her hips to keep her up as the orgasm hit her hard again, her pussy squirting on my dick and balls. She gripped the bench, and drove herself back onto my cock, making me fuck her harder, as her body was rocked by climax. I felt pressure build up in my balls, so I decided to let loose and join her in cumming. My cock exploded again as I came deep inside of her pussy, crying out myself.

I thrust into her a few more times, causing both of us to shake, the orgasm still holding us, before finally sliding out of her. I leaned forward, and wrapped my arms around her waist, leaning my head on her back, catching my breath, as she was catching hers.

She turned, and plopped down into a sitting position, and i did the same beside her.

We sat that way, not saying a word, just sitting there trying to gain out bearings. She then looked up.

"Music stopped, wonder if everyone's gone?" She asked.

"Yea, we should probably get back." I said, not wanting to move.

She patted my leg.

"C'mon big guy," she said with a small laugh, mimicking what my Aunt had said to my Uncle earlier, "get dressed and let's get back to the house."

We got dressed, or I did, since her dress never came all the way off. She then looked at me with a tired, drunk, and very satisfied smile. Grabbing my hand, we started walking back up the walkway.

Luckily, everyone had gone, and since we were already planning on staying the night, we headed to our assigned rooms.

Dani107
Dani107
14 Followers
12