Trip Money Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you are in great shape, he said, because I helped you get there. Now, for that last $100, do reverse pushups and, in the process, use my tool to fuck yourself. Do it until I cum and that will be the last of it. I figure, with a bonus that you will have earned $1,500. Now do it."

And I found that I could. I raised and lowered my body along his and stroked his cock with my ass canal until he shot off his wad once again inside me. With a shudder, he sat back down on the edge of the island, but in the process spun me around so that my back was to his front again, and we both just flopped back onto the countertop, me on top of him, my legs encasing his, his hands gripping mine and flinging our arms up and out, and his dong still up my ass, but receding into tumescence.

Then Clint slept. And when I could tell from his breathing that he was in deep sleep, I gingerly extracted myself from him and got off of the island. I was sore and felt like I was floating up to my eyeballs in semen. But I had to admit that Clint was right about everything. This had been an incredible sexual experience, one that I had never come anywhere close to experiencing with a woman. I was glad I'd had this experience, even without the big bucks that came with it and in spite of Clint's bullying. I stood there and watch that beautiful, wiry body in repose. Clint turned onto his side in his sleep. He had said he wanted me to fuck him to, but he hadn't made that demand. I could show him that our relationship didn't have to be all about money.

I stood for a few minutes, thinking of that. I saw that there were still unopened condom packets on the counter, so I stroked myself down until I was hard again, and opened a packet and rolled a condom onto my dong. I reached over for the lubricant and took a dab into my hands. Then I came over to the island and climbed up on the stool. I ran my well-lubricated right hand up through his butt crack to his anus. I gently wrapped my left hand around his cock, which began to rise again under my gentle teasing and stroking. When I reached his asshole, I found that his opening was large. I gently lathered him up and inserted a finger in search of his prostate. He obviously thought he was having good sex in his dreams, because he sighed and moaned, but didn't awaken.

But he did slowly wake up as I found his prostate and he began to grunt with pleasure and produce precum, which I rubbed into his cock. He dreamily looked down at me, and cooperated and made no sign of protest as I turned him on his stomach and pulled him down toward me. His legs came over the edge and then his butt. I positioned myself on the stool, took my cock in my hand, and rubbed and slapped it gently on his butt cheeks and against his crack, making it get harder. I slid it into his butt crack and pushed it up and down, through the crack, which he must have enjoyed, because he sighed and moaned quietly. He reached back and pulled apart his butt cheeks with his hands.

"Do me, do me now," he whispered. "Put it all in me, straight up to the root. Now, now."

I positioned my dickhead at his hole and smoothly slid into him up to the root in one stroke. His channel was wide and he had no trouble taking me in. I plowed him for several minutes, and then reached over and took the dildo he had used on me. Pushing my dick to the bottom of his channel, I started working the dildo in on top of it. Clint took much interest in this, and produced much grunting and groaning as I double fucked him. When I had done and shot off my load, I rolled the condom back off my penis, cleaned myself up with a paper towel and water from the sink, and perched up on the edge of counter. Clint sat up then and, turning toward me, gave me another long, lingering kiss.

"And what had we agreed you'd be paid for fucking me?" he asked with a quizzical smile.

"Nothing that I know of," I replied. "That was a freebee. It was a symbol that it isn't all about money, and it's a gesture of appreciation for this evening and for making it possible for me to have my beach vacation."

"We can't have that," Clint said. "I wouldn't want to get a freebee. For that magnificent double screwing, I'll drive you to the beach myself. But we'll take three days to get there. Three afternoons driving and two evenings and mornings screwing in a nice hotel room. I think I still have some arguments to show you on why men can give you much better sex than women can."

12