Trip to Cancun

Story Info
Wife makes the money to cover their trip.
7.6k words
4.61
220.1k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a conversation that I wasn't supposed to hear. I was supposed to be at a customer's that day, but the customer had called and cancelled. As a result I was sitting in my cubicle catching up on some paperwork. It was early, around seven-fifteen, and starting time wasn't until eight, but a lot of the guys come in early to drink coffee and shoot the shit until starting time.

I heard Brad and Bill come in and sit down in Brad's cube and they started talking about the latest idiocy promulgated by management and then they touched on yesterday's ball game before getting to the inevitable discussion on women. By the time they reached the subject of women Brad and Bill and been joined by Sam, Al, Josh and Donny. Brad's cube backs onto mine and is accessed from one aisle over so nobody had walked by my cubicle and no one knew I was there.

They covered all of the girls in the office and what they would like to do with each one and then Josh said:

"Suppose you could have one and only one, which one would you choose?"

"I'd go for Mary because of her big tits. My wife's tits are so small that she barely needs to wear a bra," Brad said.

Ted opted for Sally because she had the sexiest ass he had ever seen. "What about you Sam?" Ted asked.

"That's easy, but she doesn't work here."

"Who is it?"

"Rob's wife. I'd do Jenny in a New York minute and as many times as I could."

"Too bad you won't ever get the chance."

"Why do you say that? She can be had; I've seen it in her eyes. Hell, everyone in the room could do her and probably all at the same time."

"You mean a gangbang?"

"Maybe, but more likely it would just be one on one."

"What do you mean?"

"Get her at a party with Rob distracted and I could fuck her. Fifteen minutes later I'll bet Brad could do her and before the party was over I'd bet she'd do everybody at least once."

"You are out of your fucking mind" Bill said.

"No I'm not" replied Sam, "She can be had and Rob knows it. Why else do you think he hovers over her. He doesn't dare let her out of his sight."

That wasn't true. I hovered because I had been so stupidly in love with her that I couldn't bear to be away from her.

"I'm telling you guys, she can be had."

"Sam, you are so full of shit it isn't to be believed."

Further conversation was cut off when Harry, our section manager, hollered out:

"Hey! It's eight o'clock, where in the hell are my workers?"

The little meeting in Brad's cube broke up and the guys all scattered to begin their daily toil.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On the drive home that night I wondered why Sam was so sure that he could get to my wife. She was gorgeous and that fact alone guaranteed that she would attract male attention and she did love to flirt and that kept the boys sniffing around her. I could have been wrong, but I didn't think that Sam could get her. He just wasn't her type at all. Still, it was an opportunity for me to try and make something happen. If I played it right I could maybe even make a buck or two. It would take some work on my part, but I just might be able to make it work for me.

The first step would be to bring Jenny in on it. Jenny had dinner ready when I got home and after some small talk about how our respective days had gone I asked her:

"How far might you be willing to go to come up with the money so that we can take that trip to Cancun that you want?"

"What kind of a question is that?"

"I think I know a way that we can get the money without having to borrow it and go into debt, but it will depend on what you are willing to do."

"You need to explain to me where you are going here."

I told her about what I had overheard. "I want to take advantage of that. What I want to do is invite them all over here for a barbecue and then I want you to make it look like you would be willing to fuck one or two of them if you got the chance."

"You are out of your fucking mind Rob!"

"Hear me out okay? You are gorgeous and every man you know wants to get in your pants. You flirt a lot and that makes a couple of them think they have a chance. What I propose is that we have the barbecue and you do whatever you can to make sure that they think they can get you if they could just find some way to get me out of the way. Then I'll set up a poker game for the following week. I'll get Bill to start another conversation like the one I overheard this morning and as soon as Sam or one of the others says he is sure he can get you Bill will bet them that they can't. We will set it up so he goads them into betting that they can and then he will say:

"Okay, I'm so sure that you can't I'll bet each of you five hundred bucks that you can't. You can take your shot at the poker game. I'll get Rob out of the way so you will have all the time you need to take your shot."

"You will have primed them at the barbecue and they will be sure they can do it and they will take the bet. At the poker game you shoot them all down and we make three grand to pay for the trip to Cancun."

"What would I have to do?"

"Take your normal flirting and go a little farther with it."

"What do you mean by a 'little farther?"

"That will be totally up to you. Anything except fuck them or give them blow jobs."

"So what you are saying is that I should let myself get felt up, maybe rub a cock or two through the pants, do some heavy kissing and send everyone home with a case of blue balls?"

"Yes, that's pretty much it. I want them to leave the barbecue just knowing that they can fuck you if they can just get a chance."

"How are you going to get Bill to go along with it?"

"Offer him five hundred dollars. That will still leave us with twenty-five hundred for the trip. How about it, think you can do it?"

"Oh I can do it sugar and it might even be fun, but you do realize that there will be a downside to it."

"What is that?"

They will all leave with a case of blue balls, but they will be leaving me hotter than a forest fire. After they are gone I'll be doing my best to fuck your brains out. You had best start taking vitamins right now to prepare yourself."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day at work I got Bill off to the side, told him I'd overheard the conversation and then told him what I wanted to do. He got a big smile on his face and told me he would love to be a part of sticking it to Sam and the rest of the guys.

"You know I think the world of Jenny and it really pissed me off to hear Sam say that she would be an easy lay."

Bill lined up; all that was left was to get the boys primed. It was too late to set up a barbecue for the coming weekend so I planned it for the next one and got everyone to commit to coming. After that it was a case of wait and see.

The barbecue was a success as far as I could tell. Jenny wore a pair of Daisy Dukes that had the cheeks of her ass hanging out. She was braless under the low-cut top she wore and I could see erections making tents in trousers. I noticed that at one time or another Jenny and each one of the guys disappeared for five or ten minutes and when I next saw the guy his trousers were tented. During the course of the afternoon I casually set up a poker game for the following Thursday and the guys all said they would come. They all left just knowing that Jenny was theirs if they could get me out of the way and true to her word Jenny damned near fucked me to death that night.

Bill made his move on Monday morning. I made sure to be late to work so they wouldn't have to sweat me overhearing them, but I did have a voice activated tape recorder in my cubicle to catch the conversation. The conversation started off with everyone commenting on how hot Jenny looked at the barbecue and Sam said:

"I'm telling you guys, she can be had if we can just get to her when Rob isn't around."

Everybody said that they agreed with him, but getting me out of the way was almost an impossibility and that's when Bill jumped in.

"Bullshit! You don't have a prayer of getting her."

"Oh come on Bill, everyone here knows that she can be had except for you. I think you are sweet on her or something and are looking at her through rose colored glasses."

"Oh yeah? You want to put your money where your mouth is?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"The poker game on Thursday. I'll get Rob out of the way and you take your best shot. I'll bet each of you five hundred bucks that you don't even get a kiss."

"You have three grand you can afford to lose?"

"Hey, the bets on the table. You guys are so sure, put up or shut up."

One by one the guys all said they were in. "Good" Rob said, "I'll slip something in Rob's drink that will knock him out. Once he's down you can all do your best. Only one rule! She has to be willing. No getting her drunk and taking advantage of her and no forcing her to do anything. Agreed?"

"Yeah Bill, agreed."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The night of thew game I had Jenny dress sexy as hell. High heels, mini-skirt and low cut blouse. The story was that she was supposed to go out with some girl friends while we played cards, but things fell through at the last minute so she was going to stay and act as hostess.

We all sat down, cut the cards for the deal and started the game. We were on the third hand when the phone rang and Jenny answered it.

"It's for you Rob, its Sally."

Sally was my brother's wife. I got up and went to the phone and a couple of minutes later I came back.

"My brother has been in an accident and has been taken to the hospital. I'm going to have to leave, but there is no reason to end the game"

I kissed Jenny and told her I'd call her from the hospital and then I took off. I drove to Murphy's Bar, had a beer and then called home and told Jenny to tell the boys I wouldn't be back before morning.

"Dan has a concussion and he's out of it right now. Sally has to be home with the kids so I'm going to have to stay here until he wakes up. The doctors say it could be hours. I'll go to work from here in the morning."

I told her I loved her and I'd call as soon as soon as he woke up. Next I called Sally and thanked her for the call and told her I owed her one. I had a couple more beers and then I checked into a Motel 6 for the night. At six I called Jenny and told her Dan was awake and seemed to be all right.

Once at work a smiling Bill came into my cube and handed me an envelope. "There is three grand in there."

"You didn't take out your cut?"

"Oh no Rob, it was a labor of love for me to be able to stick it to those guys. Spend the extra on Jenny when you get to Cancun."

"Everything go alright after I left?"

"It was a shame your brother got hurt, but it did make it better for us. If we had gone with the drugging you bit you would still have been in the house and that would have inhibited them a little, but with you gone they figured they were home free. There sure were a bunch of disappointed guys leaving your house last night. Jenny led them on until they were so sure that they were going to get her to pull a train and then she shot them down. God, but it was great to see Sam leave with his tail between his legs."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

About ten I told the boss that I wasn't feeling well and I went home.

Jenny would be at work until five and wouldn't be home until five forty-five. I went down to my basement workshop, opened my tool box and took out the five voice activated tape recorders I'd hidden around the house for the barbecue. I rewound the first one and hit PLAY. I heard the sound of heavy breathing and what could have been kissing and then Brad said:

"God, you are so hot. Do we have time for a quickie?"

"Afraid not baby" Jenny said, "Maybe at the poker game. Here, let me give you something to think about."

I heard the sound of a zipper being worked and then Jenny said, "Oh that's a nice one. Let me kiss it."

"Take it in your mouth, please?"

"Just for a second."

"Oh God."

"Put it away baby and look forward to the poker game, okay?"

The sound of a door opening and closing and then the recorder cut off. A second later it started again.

"Did anyone see you come in?"

"No," answered Sam, "You told me to be careful so I made sure that no one was around."

"Take your cock out, let me see it."

"Here? We going to do it here?"

"No silly, we won't do it until the poker game. I just want to see what I have to look forward to."

The sound of a zipper followed by Jenny saying, "Can I suck on it for a minute?"

"Honey, as hot as you have me right now a minute is all it will take to get me off."

"Oh goody, let me see."

The sound of sucking and then Sam moaned, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" followed by the sounds of slurping.

"Put it away baby, we need to get back to the party" Jenny said and then there was the sound of the door opening and closing. There wasn't any more on that recorder so I moved on to the next. A door opening and closing and then I heard Al say:

"How much time do we have?"

"Just enough for you to show me what I have to look forward to at the poker game."

Zipper sounds and then, "Jesus Al, if I'd have known you had a cock that big we would have played a long time ago."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking my shorts off."

"Why?"

"I want that in me. I can't wait until the poker game to see what it feels like."

Sounds of clothing hitting the floor and then, "Okay baby, easy, push it in easy. That's it baby, oh God does that feel good. Fuck me, fuck me just a little. Oh Jesus, yes, like that. Fuck! I wish we didn't have to stop. I wish we had more time, but we need to hurry back to the party."

More clothing sounds and then the sounds of kissing followed by Jenny saying, I don't want to wait until Thursday baby, but damn it, I have to."

There was nothing more on that recorder and nothing at all on the next one. I already knew what was on the fifth tape and so I put them back in my toolbox and went upstairs and got the tapes from the four nanny cams I had I had put in the bedrooms and family room. The tape from the family room showed me leaving and Jenny walking over to the window and pulling the curtain aside to look out. After a minute she turned and said, "Okay, he's gone."

"How do you want to do this?" Bill asked.

Jenny said, "You all know the deal right? Five hundred each and you never say anything to anybody about it understand?"

There was a chorus of agreement and then Jenny said, "Give your money to Bill and then cut the cards. High card goes first."

Everyone walked over and handed their money to Bill and then they cut the cards and Donny was high with a queen. Jenny said, "I want the first one right here on the dumb shits poker table and then we will take it to the bedroom."

Jenny stripped and then told Bill to sit on the table. He had his cock out and Jenny bent at the waist and swallowed his dick as Donny moved up behind her and slid his cock into her cunt. While I watched the tape I picked up my cell phone and speed dialed a number.

"John? Rob here. I think we may just have gotten lucky big time. We were only expecting to catch Bill, but we got Bill and six others."

"I'm watching the tape right now."

"Yeah, go ahead with the papers and figure on seeing us Tuesday."

"Okay, see you then."

I disconnected and went back to watching the tape. Donny was slamming his cock into Jenny as she braced herself with her hands on the table. Her head was bobbing up and down on Bill's cock and his hands went to the back of her head and he pushed his hips up at Jenny and I saw white stuff leak out of the corner of her mouth.

Donny said, "Whoever is next, get ready" and then he rammed his cock hard into Jenny and held himself still while he drained. Next up was Al. He turned Jenny around, pushed her down on the table on her back and lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and put what looked like eight or nine inches of a very fat cock up to her hole.

"Ready for it baby?"

"Oh God yes. I have so been looking forward to this. Put it in me baby, push it deep into me."

Donny's juices combined with Jenny's had her hole sopping wet and with one push Al went all the way in.

"Oh God honey, yes, like that, just like that."

"Damn woman, you're tight!"

Jenny giggled and said, "I won't be when you get done with me. I have never felt so full. Come on honey, fuck me, fuck me hard."

Sam moved up to the next to the table with his cock jutting out in front of him and Jenny looked at it and smiled.

"Bring it closer baby and I'll take care of it for you."

Sam climbed up on the table and knelt next to Jenny's head and she opened her mouth and started sucking his cock. Al banged into her for several minutes and Jenny gurgled and moaned as Sam's cock in her mouth kept her from saying anything intelligible. I saw the signs that she'd had at least three orgasms from Al's huge pole. Finally Al came and when he pulled out of Jenny's cunt you could see cum dripping from his cock onto Jenny's belly.

Al was no sooner out of the way than Brad moved in and took his turn. The others were standing around and stroking themselves while watching Sam get a blow job and Brad get pussy. Sam came first and he pulled away from Jenny and you could see white stuff dribble out of the corners of her mouth. Josh started to climb on the table so he could fill the hole that Sam had just left open, but Jenny stopped him.

"Let Brad finish and then I want to go into the bedroom where it will be more comfortable."

Brad started banging her hard and Jenny moaned, "Hurry honey, get me there, I'm almost there, get me over, please honey, get me over."

Brad rammed her real hard and Jenny screamed and had an orgasm and I knew what that was doing to Brad. When Jenny cums her cunt pulsates, almost like a mouth trying to suck you off. It had an effect on Brad and he moaned, "OH SHIT!" and dumped his load. He pulled out of Jenny, helped her up from the table and then Jenny headed for the bedroom with her pussy posse tagging along right behind her.

The tape from the cam in the bedroom picked them up as they came through the door. Jenny went over to the dresser and got the KY Jelly from the top drawer and then went over to the bed. She had Josh lay down on the bed and then she called Bill over and lubed up his dick with the KY and then handed him the tube. She got on the bed and swung over Josh and then taking hold of his cock she guided him into her as she lowered herself down onto him. When she had taken all of him into her cunt she leaned forward until she was almost lying on his chest. Bill got on the bed behind her, put some KY on his fingers and then worked them into Jenny's asshole. After maybe a minute of that he pushed his cock at her butthole and she moaned:

"Oh God yes baby, do it!"

For the first time I felt some anger at what was going on. The bitch had never let me tap her ass no matter how many times I'd asked her to let me try it at least once.

Just then the phone rang and it was me calling to let Jenny know that I was going to be staying at the hospital and then go to work from there.

"He's not coming home guys so we have until you have to go to work if you can last that long."

Bill and Josh got a rhythm going and then Al got up on the bed where he could offer his cock to Jenny's mouth. She leaned forward and licked the head of it and then took it in two hands as she stuffed the helmet into her mouth.

After that it got repetitious as the six men used Jenny in all three of her usable holes. She took them on one, two and three at a time and she had orgasm after orgasm. There was one surprise for me before it was over. Jenny told the guys that there was something that she had always wanted to try.

"Josh," she said, "I don't want to bruise your ego, but you have the smallest cock here and Donny, you have the next smallest. That's a good thing, because bigger cocks wouldn't let me do what I want to do and so you get the privilege of being the only ones who get to do it. I want two cocks in my pussy at the same time. You up for it?"

12