Triple Fun for the Triplets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think Brittany and Amanda will invite us to play video games?" Kevin joked.

Luke laughed. "Somehow, I think not. I don't think they're gamers."

"Too bad, they're hot," said Kevin. "So, what do you think Mitch has planned to do with the Chloe and Holly dolls?"

Luke shook his head. "My life will be much happier if I don't try and imagine it."

"Same for me," laughed Kevin.

*

Tuesday afternoon arrived and that meant departure for the ten members of the Dennis family to Los Angeles Airport, where they would board the non-stop flight across the deep vast Pacific Ocean for Sydney. Lindsay felt nervous as she watched everything pass by on the ride to LAX on a fine and sunny afternoon in a van that specialized in taking large groups to and from the airport. Seven weeks away on the other side of the world. Seven weeks. She had never been away from home that long before, and never so far away.

Still, things were in good hands back at home with the housekeeper and with Brittany and Amanda, and it was an adventure. Her friends were right, if Lindsay stayed back in LA it was something she would probably regret in years to come.

At the airport, the presence of Chloe and Holly attracted some attention from kids, who saw the girls go by with their family and were whispering to each other, wondering if these two pretty petite blonde teenagers were the famous Dennis twin actresses or just lookalikes.

Lindsay watched her fellow triplets as they walked through the airport. Frequently the girls would dress identically, other times they would buy two of the same outfits in different colors and mix and match them to create an inverse look. This is what they had done today.

Left-handed Chloe wore a red short-sleeved top, a short green skirt, red sandals on her feet, and a green hair-band with red earrings and had painted her finger and toenails with red polish. Right-handed Holly wore a green short-sleeved top, a short red skirt, green sandals, and a red hair-band with green earrings and had her finger and toenails painted with green polish.

The twin sisters walked in unison, Chloe putting her left foot forward at the same moment Holly put her right foot forward, Chloe's purse over her left arm and Holly's purse over her right arm, Holly reaching up with her right hand to push her sunglasses off her pretty face and onto her head as her twin Chloe did the same with her left hand in exact unison.

Waiting at the check-in counter with the other members of the family, Lindsay observed Chloe reach into her purse with her left hand to extricate her blackberry, the same moment as Holly reached into her own purse to get her own blackberry, both teens checking their phones in exact unison. Chloe ran her left hand through her long blonde hair as Holly ran her right hand through her own long blonde hair, then Lindsay watched as her sisters proved that even pretty teenage superstars can have problems with uncooperative underwear. Chloe reached her left hand to her bottom, discretely pulling her panties out of her buttocks through her skirt to relieve her wedgie. Holly did the same thing in unison with her sister, only using her right hand to discretely adjust her own panties and relieve her own wedgie.

The young male trainee at the check-in counter looked star-struck, as though he might wake up and find it was all a dream that he was serving the famous Dennis twin actresses Chloe and Holly. He remained star-struck as he and his superior checked in the tall, overweight and well-endowed brunette in a super-hero tee-shirt, jeans and sneakers who was the twins' lesser-known fraternal triplet and the tall skinny redhead in her tee-shirt, short denim shorts and sandals whom the clerk initially thought had a final destination of the South Australian capital rather than Sydney then on to Brisbane. The attractive middle-aged blonde and redhead mothers in their white blouse, short tennis skirts and white sneakers looked pretty hot to the clerk but he was a bit too young to remember their acting careers. And being neither into professional nor college football, the two handsome athletic young men one blonde and the other brown-haired and their respective fathers similar in looks were just other passengers.

The Dennis family passed the next few hours in LAX like any other family would while waiting for their flight, browsing around shops and enjoying some drinks and light refreshments together at a café, before their late afternoon flight was called and they boarded their first class seats.

Chloe and Holly were of course sitting together like they always did, married couples Steven and Jacqui and Glen and Paula respectively sat next to each other. Brother and sister Brandon and Lindsay were next to each other, as were the other brother and sister duo Justin and Adelaide. As was custom with first class the flight attendants served drinks, the parents each enjoying a glass of champagne and the kids a glass of orange juice and Lindsay got herself comfortable in the aisle seat, Brandon having the window seat.

First class definitely gave more leg room and more comfortable seats than economy, but being such a tall girl not to mention having a plus size and big boobs, Lindsay could not help but feel that planes were designed more for petite women like her sisters, mother and aunt than girls like her. While her father, uncle and both cousins were tall people too, Adelaide had the advantage of being very skinny, which left more room for her and her brother to sit next to each other. And her father and uncle were of course sitting next to their petite wives, with plenty of space as a result. Tiny Chloe and Holly had all the space they wanted, but a tall muscular jock and his tall overweight DD-cup sister in Brandon and Lindsay had less space to enjoy.

The flight was ready to leave, the flight attendants did their safety demonstration, and prepared for departure. In their seats Chloe and Holly looked at each other in excitement. "Australia, here we come," Holly and Chloe said in unison, the twins giving each other a high five.

Lindsay and Brandon looked out of the window as the plane raced along the runway, taking to the clear blue early evening Los Angeles skies and flying south from Santa Monica towards Long Beach, Lindsay finding it hard to believe this would be the last time she would see her home city for seven weeks. The sun sparkled off the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean as the plane climbed higher, and as it flew over Catalina Island Justin could not resist a joke, asking his sister, "Are we there yet?" Adelaide sighed and gave her brother a good-natured elbow to his ribs.

Lindsay looked down at the ocean thinking that unless the plane happened to fly over some of the islands in Oceania, this would be the last time they would see land until they reached Sydney, nearly 15 hours from now. While Brandon put on his headphones, Lindsay picked up her science fiction novel and began to read, the teenager adjusting her glasses on her nose as she tried to concentrate on her reading.

This wasn't easy on a plane, and with Brandon allowing his elbow to drift onto her side, Lindsay found even more distraction and an hour into the flight the tall teenager stretched out her long legs as best she could, glad she wasn't in economy for this long flight and also glad this flight wasn't last week, when she had her period. Lindsay had flown before when it was her time of the month, fortunately on relatively short flights within America with her family when she was younger, and her menstrual cramps made it quite an unpleasant experience.

And Lindsay knew that her mother, aunt, sisters and female cousin would all have been in the exact same situation last week, as their monthly cycles were all synchronized and they always got their periods at the same time. It even seemed to extend to their other aunt and cousins, for example at Thanksgiving last year Jacqui, Paula, Lindsay, Chloe, Holly, Adelaide, Chrissie, Brittany and Amanda all had their periods. Just how the men in the family coped with nine menstruating women dealing with changing pads and tampons, menstrual cramps, problems with their bowels resulting in all of them spending frequent lengthy sessions in the bathroom and going through toilet paper like it was going out of fashion not to mention hormone fluctuations was never explained.

This thing with them all having their periods together wasn't a new thing. Distracted from her book, Lindsay thought back to the year 2000 and when Chloe, Holly, Adelaide and herself had all just turned 12 and all got their first periods on the exact same day -- and on the morning their mothers got a 28 day visit from their monthly friends. Six years on, Lindsay knew her two sister's periods were exactly synchronized to the second. Sometimes Jacqui might start her period the day before her three daughters, Lindsay's period might run six days rather than the usual five, or Adelaide or Paula's periods might start a day later than their relatives, but Chloe and Holly's menstrual cycles ran in exact unison. Plenty of times, Lindsay had observed Chloe put her hands on her tummy to try and relieve the menstrual cramps gripping her uterus and Holly doing the exact same thing at the same time as period pain went through her own uterus.

Periods were not the only thing synchronized with the twins, and Lindsay noticed her sisters get up out of their seats and walk to the bathrooms at the exact same moment. Chloe went into the bathroom on the left, and Holly into the bathroom on the right, the twins closing and locking the bathroom doors behind themselves, the lights changing to show the both lavatories were now occupied. This was nothing unusual; at home, school or work if Chloe was sitting on the toilet with her panties around her ankles then one would find Holly sitting on another toilet not far away, her panties also down around her ankles.

Lindsay was not the only one to notice the twins make their way to the toilet. Just opposite from her was a Japanese family consisting of a mother, father, and two teenage sons. The two boys had already been star-struck to find they were sharing a plane ride with the famous Dennis twin actresses, and the fact that Chloe and Holly Dennis had now gone into the bathrooms amazed the boys even more.

Of course, Lindsay could not speak Japanese so could not understand the younger boy remarking to his brother, "Wow, can you believe that Chloe and Holly Dennis actually go to the toilet?"

The older brother's response was, "No, but they probably just need to check their hair and make-up, that must be it." The younger brother nodded in agreement, both boys pretty sure that it was extremely unlikely that pretty teenage actresses like Chloe and Holly would actually go into a bathroom to use the toilet.

In the tight confines of the airplane bathrooms, any voyeur observing the twins would have noted that the two girls did indeed go to the toilet and that their inverse clothes worn today extended to their underwear. On Chloe's left shoulder, her bra strap had slipped down, showing that she wore a light blue bra with yellow trimmings, and Holly's slipped bra strap on her right shoulder showed that she was wearing a yellow brassiere with light blue trimmings.

Both teens stood in front of the toilets, lifting their respective skirts to show that Chloe wore light blue panties with yellow leg and waist elastic, and Holly the inverse of this, yellow panties with light blue leg and waist elastic. The twins slid down their panties and sat down on the toilets, getting their perfect peach-shaped bare bottoms comfortable on the toilet seat and both girls sitting with their knees slightly open and their perfectly shaved teenage pussies with just a little bit of blonde pubic hair their female mounds on display.

Although neither Chloe nor Holly could obviously see or hear what her twin was doing, both girls urinated in exact unison, their yellow pee streams emerging from their urethras and tinkling into the toilets. The two girls stopped pissing at the exact same moment, and both Chloe and Holly unwound and folded three sheets of toilet paper, wiping the residual urine from their wet pussies, Chloe using her left hand and Holly her right before disposing of the wet tissue into the toilets.

Chloe and Holly were far from done, and the twins remained sitting on their respective toilets to empty their bowels. And again, any voyeur peeking on the twin teenagers would have noticed that their digestive systems like their bladders were in complete alignment.

When Chloe's pretty face showed she was having a poo, Holly's identical pretty face would show the exact same expression as her twin as she sat pooing on the toilet. If Holly proved that pretty teenage actresses do fart by providing a practical demonstration of this on the toilet she was sitting on, one would note that Chloe farted into her toilet at the exact same time as her sister. Wiping their bottoms was also done in complete synchronization between the sisters, each girl unwinding the same number of squares of toilet paper at the same time and folding them up to use. The only difference between the sisters was that Chloe lifted her left butt cheek and wiped her bottom with her left hand, and Holly would lift her right butt cheek and wipe her bottom with her right hand, both girls applying the nice soft absorbent toilet tissue to their vaginas and anuses front to back exactly in unison.

Chloe and Holly looked down at their feet and lowered panties and any observer would have noticed that the two teens' panty saddles showed the exact patterns of feminine staining from their vaginas self-cleansing during the day. The twins finished on the toilet at the exact same moment, and stood up off their toilets at the exact same moment, pulling up and adjusting their panties and smoothing down their skirts. Chloe and Holly put down their toilet seats and flushed their toilets at the exact same moment, the ominous hissing of the airplane lavatories consigning the evidence of both girls visit to the bathroom to the plane's waste tanks.

Both Chloe and Holly applied soap and water to their hands in unison, and in her seat their fraternal triplet sister was anything but surprised when the lavatory doors opened and Holly and Chloe emerged at the exact same moment, the young girls adjusting their panties through their skirt on their way back to their seats.

Lindsay however didn't have much time to think about her fellow triplet sisters' toilet habits. While waiting for Chloe and Holly to finish in the bathroom, she also got the call of nature from her bladder and her bowels, so up their return got out of her seat and walked towards the lavatories, carrying her book. In the seat behind, Adelaide also got the call of nature so emerged from her own seat. Adelaide had removed her sandals to relax her feet more during the long flight, so walked barefoot to the toilet beside her cousin.

Adelaide took the bathroom vacated by Chloe and Lindsay the one vacated by Holly, both teenagers closing and locking the toilet doors behind themselves. With their greater heights than the twins, both Adelaide and Lindsay thought that airplane lavatories had been designed for petite girls like Chloe and Holly rather than girls with long legs.

In their respective bathrooms, Lindsay pulled down her jeans to show that she was wearing white full-brief panties with cartoon cats on the fabric, quite appropriate as they covered the teenager's pussy. With a plus-sized bottom, Lindsay found that classic brief cotton panties were more comfortable for her than the bikini brief panties favored by her sisters. Adelaide pulled down her shorts, to show that she was wearing pure white cotton bikini brief panties.

Adelaide and Lindsay didn't keep their panties up long, both teenagers pulled them down to join their shorts and jeans around their ankles and sat down on their toilets, Adelaide's bare feet peeking out under her shorts and underwear. The double-cotton saddles of Lindsay and Adelaide's underpants showed the creamy colored feminine stains of their vaginas self-cleansing during the day, but unlike with Chloe and Holly's panties, the staining pattern from their pussies was not identical.

While Chloe and Holly subconsciously had identical if mirror-imaged body postures whenever they sat on the toilet, with Lindsay and Adelaide they sat on the toilets differently. Lindsay had her knees slightly apart, and between her plump thighs one could see her extremely hairy pussy, a full bush of dark brown curly pubic hair over her feminine mound and between her legs. If Lindsay had been born in 1958 and this was in 1977 rather than her being born in 1988 and this taking place in 2007 it would have looked accurate. Between Lindsay's legs, one could have seen that her vulva was unlike that of her triplet sisters, Lindsay's prominent pussy flaps and wide-set vagina contrasting with the slim vaginas of Holly and Chloe.

In her bathroom, Adelaide sat on the toilet with her legs wide apart, and if anyone had walked in on the teenager they would have been granted a grandstand view of her redhead pussy. Like Chloe and Holly, Adelaide had a slim vagina, her flaps not prominent like Lindsay's. She removed the hair from her vulva, but her feminine mound saw more curls of pubic hair than the twins, Adelaide's triangle of pubic hair along with her fair skin proving that she was a natural redhead.

Lindsay and Adelaide began to urinate, their pee streams emerging from their tight little urethras, the girls tinkling into their toilets. However, unlike Chloe and Holly when they were on the toilet, Adelaide finished her piss before Lindsay, and was already reaching for toilet tissue before Lindsay finished her own piss and unwound some toilet tissue to dry her own pussy.

As the cousins remained sitting on the toilets to empty their bowels, this again was not in synchronization like could be observed with the twins. Lindsay read her book while she was on the toilet, Adelaide was not a fan of reading while she was on the toilet so she did not. The girls proved that it wasn't only pretty blonde girls that farted while they were on the toilet, that it happened to pretty redheads and brunettes too, but this happened at different times with Adelaide and Lindsay. The way in which the girls wiped their bottoms varied too. Like Chloe and Holly whenever Adelaide got toilet paper she would fold it up before using it, whereas with Lindsay she scrunched up her toilet paper whenever she wiped herself.

By coincidence both teenagers finished on the toilet and stood up after about seven minutes, but while Lindsay could feel she was done and pulled up her panties to cover up her big bare bottom and her hairy box, Adelaide felt uncomfortable in her rectum and immediately sat her skinny bare bottom back down on her toilet to poop again.

Lindsay pulled up her jeans and put down the lid of the toilet, the ominous hissing of the flush filling the bathroom as the teenager flushed the toilet. Washing her hands thoroughly, Lindsay took her book and exited the bathroom, returning to her seat. Beside her, Brandon was listening to his music on his headphones and was so absorbed while at times pretending to play a guitar, keyboard and drums that he may not have noticed if a giraffe took the seat next to him rather than his younger sister.

It would be another five minutes before the engaged lights for Adelaide's toilet returned to vacant, as inside the lavatory Adelaide finally finished doing her business, wiped herself clean then stood up pulling up her panties and her denim shorts. Putting down the seat and flushing the toilet, Adelaide pulled up her panties and shorts and washed her hands, exiting the toilet and returning to her seat, walking down the aisle on her bare feet.

123456...8