Triple Trouble

Story Info
Husband discovers wife and sisters have an agenda.
13.4k words
4.14
258k
189
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,521 Followers

First of all, I'd like to thank Kanga40 for her expertise and efforts on editing this story for me. Any mistakes found will be ones that I probably overlooked somehow. Thank you Kanga40, you are much appreciated.

Secondly, readers, please vote and either feedback or comment publicly if you would please. It is the only form of 'pay' that authors here at Lit get, and in most cases it truly makes our day, week, month and in some instances, years.

*

Looking back at it now, I can clearly see that all the basic signs were there. I hadn't recognized them for what they were. It was only when the miracles started to occur that I knew something was up.

The first 'event' happened just after our third anniversary. I totally missed it at the time, but later on when I had reason to revisit it with the crystal clear clarity of 20/20 hindsight. It came around and smacked me in the head hard.

What caused all of this? What single event led to my knowledge you may ask? My wife's new hairstyle to be exact. When she got it trimmed and styled it surprised me. Megan was never much on cutting her hair, and up until that day it had always been rather long. I loved her long hair and many times I'd taken care of it for her, hopefully letting her know that I really loved her hair just the way it was.

Over the next few weeks I figured that her hairstyle change was teaching me a lot about triplets. Why? Megan is one of a set of identical triplets. Not just triplets mind you, but identical triplets.

Identical enough that for their first years their parents used to mark the soles of their feet with the letters 'A', 'B', and 'C' with a sharpie. There wasn't any other way to tell them apart. After a while I think they just gave up and hoped for the best.

Back to the hairstyle... Megan came home sporting the new look that Friday evening after Thanksgiving, having spent the whole day with her sisters shopping on the biggest shopping day of the year. The first thing I noticed was her hair. She'd had it cut and styled, that was obvious, but what really hit me was how the styling had made her look so sexy. So sexy I was stunned speechless at first.

My first thoughts were, "My God... this is my Megan? Damn!"

Not saying anything evidently caused her some discomfort. Finally, just as she was about to say something I found my tongue.

"Who are you and what have you done with my wife?"

I figured that would bring her pleasure, kind of letting her know I was impressed with the hairstyle and all. To my surprise, what I got was a scared look at first, then it switched to a guilty look. For a second I thought she would turn and run away from me. I saw her taking the effort to control her emotions and I tried not to let on I noticed her fears.

"Please say you like it, please? I know I never told you I was planning on getting it cut and all, but Melissa and Margo talked me into it. I'm sorry if you don't like it... but it will grow back soon."

Her words tumbled out so fast they almost ran over each other.

I was surprised that she'd gotten it cut knowing how much I liked her hair just like it had been, but at the same time I had never actually said she couldn't or shouldn't get it cut if she wanted to.

After all, I didn't own her, we were a simple married couple, and if she got tired of her hair or something, I figured she could make those changes on her own. I always thought she knew that, so her reaction was surprising to me.

"Oh honey, you're beautiful. My God... you're so sexy and gorgeous looking I can hardly believe I'm married to you. I love it."

"Then you're okay with this? I mean, you're not mad at me are you?"

"God no. Surprised maybe, but definitely not mad. You look Mahvelous."

I tried my best Ricardo Montalban/Billy Crystal imitation, which always got a smile from her. This time I got a smile, but it was a weak nervous type smile, unlike her usual. I was too enthralled with looking at my wife to really notice this at the time, but looking back - that 20/20 again - I remember it clearly.

I did worry about her initial reaction and the guilty look, but I put it off to the sudden change and her fears I wouldn't like it.

What I found later that night though was that the hair on her head wasn't the only hair she got cut. Her pussy had been trimmed way back to a small triangle just above her clit. I couldn't see any razor marks so I asked her about that.

"You shaved?"

"Uh... no I had electrolysis. It will never grow back, or so they told me."

"Kind of drastic don't you think? What if you decided you didn't like it this way?"

"But I do. I think its sexy looking. Don't you?"

"Well... it's your body sweetie, and it is sexy. I just think that you should have shaved it for a while first before making a permanent decision like this."

"You don't like it do you?"

"No. I like it. I guess the changes in hair on you are kind of shocking me. In a good way mind you... but still that's a lot of hair cutting and trimming going on there."

I found that I loved to lick and suck on her pussy like it was now. The less hair down there it seemed, the better. We had some mind blowing sex that night too. It started in the bedroom and ended in our living room.

Megan was hotter than she'd been in a while, and I think her hair style was in her mind more than she let on to me. Watching her suck my cock with her eyes locked on mine was something to die for too.

She started by kissing her way down my chest and teasing me with little circular kissing 'runs' all around my shaft, but not touching it directly. Then, as I got harder and hotter, her tongue slipped out and caressed my shaft.

By the time her lips went around my cock I was on fire in a serious way. I almost shot off immediately. Megan knew enough to back off before I did though. I could tell she wanted my hard cock to pleasure her too.

We fucked in the bedroom, then I held her to me while standing up and we fucked like that. Just before I came I carried her out onto the deck and sat her on the handrail. That put her breasts right at face level for me while I pounded her pussy.

Megan came about four times to my once. After I cum the first time, I can usually go quite a while before cumming again. We did it with her bent over the handrail, then inside the kitchen on the counter, and ended up on the couch in the living room where we crashed and slept until morning.

The whole night for me had been like having a new woman in my life. It seemed that Megan was more open to things too. Doing it outside on the deck was a first. Matter of fact, doing it where someone could have seen us was a first.

Then the next couple of days were a bit awkward at times. She acted like a stranger once in a while and I wondered where that came from. I put it to the hairstyles and that it must have meant more to her than I thought. By the following Monday things were back to normal and we were getting along just like usual.

I kept complimenting her hair styles all that week too, and Megan finally accepted that I wasn't lying to her about it and accepted that I truly did love her new look. The following weekend her sisters came over for a barbecue. I discovered more about the nature of identical triplets. Margo and Melissa showed up with the exact same hairstyle as Megan.

I'd seen them both on Monday afternoon when we invited them over for the barbecue, and their hair had been just like Megan's had been before her transformation. Now, they each looked exactly alike again. If it hadn't been for the different clothes they were wearing I'd never have been able to tell them apart... again.

I learned over time that each woman had their own personality of course, don't get me wrong. It was just so hard to tell them apart and now having Megan with different hair had been the one edge I wanted. Now I was back to knowing they'd be able to tease me still. There were a few ways to tell them apart, but most of those were how they acted.

For instance, Melissa and Megan were the more studious ones, always calm and more likely to toe the line, while Margo was the wild child. Margo was more likely to be in trouble over something far more often than Megan or Melissa. Margo was the first to usually get the racy swimsuits and talk the other two into them later on. She was more exhibitionist than her sisters.

Melissa was the brainier one and had gone farther in college than either Margo or Megan. She earned a Master's degree in Business Administration while Megan and Margo had only gotten their Bachelor of Sciences Degrees.

Melissa had been married two years before Megan and I met. Margo was still single and loving it. It was pretty common knowledge that Margo was not looking for any steady relationship and didn't want to be tied down. For her, marriage was not something she wanted to ever do.

Over the years, Megan, Melissa and Margo had been close and very protective of each other. Their parents would have issues with one or the other once in a while, normal for kids and parents, but in this case the sisters would stick up for one another by wearing the same clothes and not identifying who was who. That usually led to all of them being in trouble.

I heard about how shopping for them was always a challenge since they wore the same sizes and had very similar tastes in clothes for the most part. Most stores had problems having three of everything in the same sizes.

The weekend of the barbecue Melissa was quiet. Her husband Rick didn't come along and I felt that there were some issues about that with the girls. There was something going on, but none of them would talk about it around me. They all seemed apprehensive.

I could tell that Melissa and Rick were having issues, and though we were related, Rick and I never hung out together much. He was kind of stiff acting around me at times, and though I'd tried my best, he'd never warmed up to me. Hence, we didn't chat a great deal at all.

I didn't mind that much, but what had bothered me at times was his attitude, like he didn't care for me at all. I never let it get to me too much, but I was still mystified as to why he'd be that way with me. Even with all that, Melissa was a type to not want personal things in her life out in front of everyone. Hell, all three were that way to some extent.

As we ate Megan went into the house looking for some ketchup and Melissa went with her. I figured they were having a heart to heart talk so I just pretended to believe that's what they were doing... looking for ketchup. They were gone for about a half-hour.

Margo flirted with me mercilessly during that time, even going as far as trying to touch me in pretty private places like my crotch. I played just a bit, but didn't allow her to succeed in her attempts at groping me. It was obvious she was trying to keep my attentions from Megan and Melissa.

This type of flirting by Margo wasn't something new either. She'd always made plays for me while I was dating her sister. I couldn't do anything of course since I was sure that if I had, Megan would have found out immediately. Not that I wanted to in the first place.

Still, there was always an undercurrent when I was around her that made me watch myself closely. Not only in how I acted, but in what I said too.

After a while Melissa came out and sat at the other end of the picnic table from me and gave me a strange look. Margo was still flirting with me and I thought that maybe Melissa was worried about me playing too much or something with her sister, so I cooled it rapidly. The look remained until after dinner.

As her sisters left that night Megan was troubled. I could tell by the look in her eyes that something serious was up between Rick and Melissa, but I was still not 'allowed' to share the knowledge. Knowing that things have a way of coming out eventually, I just let Megan know I was there for her and her sisters, no matter what.

That night in bed Megan was rather cool. I initiated sex for the first time that week and it took a bit to get her interested in doing anything. Afterwards she cuddled in close to me and almost possessively keeping an arm around me all night long. I knew then that whatever was going on with Melissa was very serious indeed, when Megan was acting that way.

Over the next week things warmed up again, and by the following Saturday Megan and I were in fine form. Since Christmas shopping was still high on the priority list, I knew that Megan would want to go out shopping with her sisters and wasn't at all surprised when Margo showed up and grabbed her to go out.

I spent the day doing some work on the house as it was sunny and almost warm. The unusual warm weather that we were having was a bonus since I was able to repair the front deck and spruce up the yard a bit. I'd built the deck with my own two hands and was somewhat proud of it, so any time some little thing got out of whack or started to look less than perfect, I'd stress over it until it was fixed.

Later in the afternoon I went out to do some shopping on my own. At the local mall I saw Margo's car as I was walking in and hoped that I wouldn't bump into them while shopping. I didn't want Megan, Melissa, or Margo to know what I was getting them for Christmas. Her sisters would squeal in a second if they knew what someone was getting the others. Needless to say surprises were difficult with them around.

I saw them in the mall by the food court standing together. Melissa was there so evidently they'd all gotten together at some point and they were now in the middle of the shopping trip. I quickly turned and left, going to another mall a little farther away. Now that I knew where they were I knew where to go buy presents for them.

Feeling a little smug I got home with the wrapped presents and caught them having coffee in the kitchen.

"Oh, somebody's been busy shopping without us. What'd you get us honey?"

Megan was smiling and digging through the presents shaking and listening.

"None of your beeswax dear. You'll all find out Christmas morning."

"Oh come on Matt... spill a little. You can tell me what you got Margo and Melissa can't you?'

"Nope... I know all about you guys. You three have that telepathetic thing, and I know that if I tell you Megan, they'll read your mind and know what I got them too. Nope... not telling."

"Telepathetic? Don't you mean telepathic?"

"Nope, it's telepathetic with you guys. If I tele-you, you'll tele-them and then I'll be the pathetic gift giver... again. Not happening this year. Not if I can help it that is."

"Geeze Matt... you're no fun."

Melissa was smiling for the first time since way before our barbecue. I hoped that whatever was going on between her and Rick had worked out. Judging from her smile it had. I noticed that Megan seemed quieter though. After the presents discussion she pretty much kept to herself.

Margo was her usually flirty self though and while I was beginning to contemplate Megan's mood she started in on me.

"Hey Matt. I like what you did with the front deck. It really looks good."

"Thank you. Only took a few moments actually, nothing that a few tools and some elbow grease couldn't fix."

"Speaking of tools... could you drop by my place tomorrow. I have some things that need tools. I've heard that you have all the right equipment to fix me up."

I could plainly see what 'tool' she wanted to 'fix her up' and after blushing a bit I glanced over at Megan. She wasn't smiling. I knew that sometimes Margo could go overboard a bit, and figured that this was one of those times.

"Uh... Well Margo, you'll have to find some other guy with the right tool to fix you up. Your sister has me kind of tied up for my lifetime."

Margo smiled and got a naughty look in her eye.

"Hey Megan... can't you loan out Matt for a while? I only need him for say - four hours tomorrow. That should fix me right up until later in the week."

Megan looked at her sister and then smiled. I was relieved. Well, I was relieved for a moment then it all went down hill.

"Why sure Margo. That'd be nice. You could use him for those four hours and then he could go over to Melissa's and help her for four hours and then he'd be all tired out and not bug me later tonight."

I was stunned. Though she was smiling and joking, I detected an undercurrent of seriousness that she'd never shown before. I had never heard her almost complain about my 'bugging her' for sex. I always thought she was more than willing to join in with me.

I was surprised. I said nothing as all the sisters jumped in and started teasing each other and me, but the words that had come out in that one line bothered me more than I liked.

Later that evening I broached the subject with Megan as we were getting into bed.

"Do you feel that I bug you too much for sex Megan?"

"No. Whatever gave you that idea Matt?"

"Your comment earlier this evening is what gave me that idea. You know, when you were joking with Melissa and Margo about borrowing me and my tool?"

"I was just teasing Matt. Don't be so sensitive."

'Well, you've never done that before. I always thought that you enjoyed our sex and how often we had it. If I press you too much you can always tell me you're not interested. The last thing I want is to have you think that you HAVE to have sex with me."

"I don't Matt. You know that. I love having sex with you. Matter of fact I wish we had sex more often than we do. Of course we do have to work to earn livings, so that kind of rains on that parade... but honestly, I was just teasing. I love having sex with you every time we do it. I always do."

"Well sometimes people don't always say what they mean and try to let it out by teasing or in other ways. It sounded to me like one of those kinds of things. Like maybe you were getting tired of having sex so often."

"MATTHEW... please... I was just teasing. I think our sex life is great. What's bothering you anyway?"

Her voice betrayed a bit of anger, yet her face showed concern.

"I guess maybe whatever's going on with Melissa and Rick. You guys won't let me in on whatever it is, and I know it's serious. You know I don't like secrets like that. I guess I'm afraid it will all boil over into our marriage too."

"Oh honey. It's just girl talk. Really. Melissa and Rick are having some issues at the moment. It happens. Yes, it's serious, but we think that they'll work it out soon."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes. Melissa is just being...well... Melissa. She's never been quite as up front with her feelings and stuff. If it were Margo or me you'd know all about it, but Melissa is just being shy right now. She's afraid that you'll hear us talking and feel that you need to take sides and she doesn't want you and Rick to have a falling out over this. It's no big deal, really."

She moved in and hugged me close and I folded. I accepted what she told me as truth, because I had no other choice. Still, as serious as things had seemed, I wondered what was really going on with them. I trust Megan and so I knew that whatever it was, eventually it would all work out for the best.

I was bothered by her comment that Melissa was afraid of Rick and I having a falling out. We'd never been that close, so I wasn't sure what kind of 'falling out' we could have under those circumstances.

The conversation was pretty much forgotten about until a week or so later. We were here and there shopping for Christmas and busy with life.

Then along came the cut. It was a small thing in the scheme of things, but what it shouted at me really started to wake me up to what was going on. Megan was helping me in the kitchen on a Thursday night and cut her finger while cutting potatoes for supper.

We cleaned it up, and discovered it was a small cut, and I put a band-aid over it. It was one of those cuts that would be forgotten about in a day or so but painful in the meantime.

curious2c
curious2c
2,521 Followers